what do women love about Arab men?
Alaskana

Anchorage, AK

#361 Dec 8, 2008
What I love about Arab men is their dark beautiful eyes. Many of the Arab men I've met have shiny black eyes that are so amazing. There are regular brown eyes and then there are Arab brown eyes. They also have nice hair...until they go bald (and they all do). My grandfather was Lebanese and a total womanizer once he came to the U.S. Tee hee.
typical jordanian fraud wrote:
what do women love about Arab men?
Is the way we dress, our bodies (many of us workout a lot), our culture, our money, what is it?
I'm not talking about desert sand Arabs. I'm talking about Jordanians, Lebanese, Turkish (although now they are considered European) and so on.
nbc

AOL

#362 Dec 8, 2008
arab are womanizer, and they like to cheat alot,they got the look, and no problem getting women specially in the west, assuming their own women stay in the marriage and will put up with that.

of course not all of them, but many do.

“Nice Gloomy, Spooky Day”

Since: Apr 07

Uniondale , NY (Nassau Cty)

#364 Dec 8, 2008
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn why are you trollnig on every forum about Arabs? Somebody sounds bitter as f*ck lol
I commend you on your correct definition of trolling (as compared to many others on the forum).

It's really not about Arabs in general, I'm not like that, it's more about the extreme idiots who do not have anything else to do than bring the human race down. I "only" respond to what I hear, I never instigate. It makes me madder than hell when I hear such negativity coming from ignorant people who will "not" understand anything else but the same. So, in a way, I lowered myself.

But, on a better note, I am glad you called me out to clarify. Thank you Khalisa, and I think your avatar is adorable. Feel free to chat anytime.
sage

Salt Lake City, UT

#366 Dec 17, 2008
arab men have those sexy dark eyes that pierce your soul and i like how dominate they are, it can be a good thing or bad but i like how they take charge unlike kids american guys here who act like little boys

#367 Dec 17, 2008
"It is it the time uh, that I put it my sandal uh down in the sand"!

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Alnitak, Alnilam And Mintaka

#369 Dec 17, 2008
AAW DON'T WANT THEM....EXCEPT IT! It's Clear That "Topix" African's Claiming To Be AA Feel Differently. Cool!

Just Be Sure You Know And Don't Get It Twisted About Who Your Dealing With.:)

My Strategy, To Keep MY ENEMIES CLOSE.

ps

I'm Watching You.<:

:)
Jule

Brooklyn, NY

#370 Dec 17, 2008
I am Puerto Rican and have dated and married a Lebanese man. I LOVE Arabic men! You just have to know who to deal with them.

“is doin tha stanky legg”

Since: Apr 08

Fort worth, tx

#371 Dec 17, 2008
Arab men are crzy as shyt! Some aint rite in they head!

#372 Dec 18, 2008
"Ju ladies want eh the arab eh man? Heh! Justa you a wait for Hamji. He has got to scrape eh the stuff from between his eh toes. Kinda like eh salami, eh you know? Shall be eh right away for you".
el moro

La Broque, France

#373 Dec 18, 2008
Here in france there is so many black and north afrikan people,so i can tell about both. arabic guy are not really attracted by black girl,and black girl too.
here its very rare too see arabic guy going out dealing or getting married with black girl,maybe because us north afrikan are already dark-skinner?

by the way,at the opposite of the guy,north afrikan girl like black men,and often married together,even if yhey can be a problem because of the religion(not all black are muslim).
Calsharaqa

Columbus, OH

#374 Dec 19, 2008
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
that is very very rare..i dont want to say this to hurt you...
but black women are considered to animals and cockroaches...and those guys would never NEVER marry a black woman...
they will look at black women for sex...because some consider black women to be the easiest of all women...its not that black women are easy...but many of those guys feel like its okay to use a black woman because he wont feel guilty after...because black women are barely human to some....
i even had a middle eastern woman THREATEN me...she told me i should stay away from her people...im soooo serious...i didnt even do anything to her...i was friendly and wanted to know more about her culture
please be careful...i never really dated one because im a virgin and when they find out they never call me again because they were hoping i would be easy..u know????
but have u seen them marry black? NOOOO
they marry white because in their culture white women are consider to be perfect....
i pray they can find nice good white women so some would stop hating black women soooo much
I don't know where you all get your information about black women and arab men there marriages maybe be rare but there out there and not because of sex real 25-30 year marriages with plenty of namesakes to carry on our arab african american hertiage. i am married to a wonderful arab man and i love it.

#375 Dec 22, 2008
Who cares? Enjoy the smell.:P
kelly

Providence, RI

#376 Dec 28, 2008
I am married to a man from saudi arabia and he is the most respectful man I have ever met in my life. I would definately say if you want respect go for an arab man. Also they are good in bed. Also they protect their women my husband protected me more than one. We had a man working for us he tried to hit me and my husband took care of him and fired him.
kelly

Providence, RI

#377 Dec 28, 2008
My husband is saudi and they respect women. I am part arab but I am white as well.
Miss J

Norway

#378 Dec 30, 2008
kelly wrote:
My husband is saudi and they respect women. I am part arab but I am white as well.
That means u r the same as him in the skin tone-even lighter right?
u r what they like, of course he treat u like a queen. Not to be racist but am sure if u had darker skin than him the story would have ended in bed!

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Alnitak, Alnilam And Mintaka

#379 Dec 31, 2008
Between The Brutality And Oppression It Must Be Difficult To Decide.

...But Wait, The "Girl" Has No Choice And/Or Say.

Never Mind.:)

#380 Dec 31, 2008
"The, eh, stinky salami".(spanks camel on butt and smiles and winks). "And, eh, we, eh, are ah good throwers of, eh the shoes...says Allah" (creepy smile and sneeky gleam in the, eh, the eye).

#381 Dec 31, 2008
I was just being lighthearted and foolish. I do not have anything against anybody in general.

Since: Dec 08

Madrid, Spain

#382 Dec 31, 2008
arab men doesn't need blak women.
mona hayati

Onondaga, MI

#383 Jan 4, 2009
do guys from qatar usually interest in dark skinned girl not too dark but darker complexion...if anyone know tell me so i dont waste my time on one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 2 min Harrisson 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Cant Escape DESTINY 51,754
each year 200,000,000 white women travel to afr... (May '15) 4 min victory lap 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,657,651
All great black leaders were actually light ski... 8 min Spinning 360 waves 16
Sean Hannity is reading the transcripts 9 min Harrisson 16
Michael Jackson was a pedophile 9 min victory lap 4
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 2 hr Joy 63
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 6 hr The Patriot 28
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 6 hr WitoldPilecki 234
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Karenna S 1,615
More from around the web