Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 103
Next Last
typical jordanian fraud

Clifton Hill, Australia

#1 Aug 15, 2008
what do women love about Arab men?

Is the way we dress, our bodies (many of us workout a lot), our culture, our money, what is it?

I'm not talking about desert sand Arabs. I'm talking about Jordanians, lebonese, Turkish (although now they are considered European) and so on.
Anna

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2008
honestly...most black women i know do not like middle eastern men...

i do like arab men...but im not really attracted to the ones from the levant..lebanese, palestinian,etc...

they are too pale...

i think gulf arabs..yemenis, omanis, etc...are handsome...

but as you know...most do not think black women are attractive...

im sure u do not like black women..why r u here?

Since: Jun 08

North Island

#3 Aug 15, 2008
Yeah i herd they are considered european, im a white croat(croats have ancestoral roots to Iran) people say i look like an arab, i also herd that arabs are indo eurpeans.
Anna

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 15, 2008
yeah...i dont think they are considered arab anymore..just indo-european
typical jordanian fraud

Clifton Hill, Australia

#5 Aug 15, 2008
Anna wrote:
honestly...most black women i know do not like middle eastern men...
i do like arab men...but im not really attracted to the ones from the levant..lebanese, palestinian,etc...
they are too pale...
i think gulf arabs..yemenis, omanis, etc...are handsome...
but as you know...most do not think black women are attractive...
im sure u do not like black women..why r u here?
Well i think black people are cool. But the ones here are funny. Not the Chris Rock funny but the "there's something strange" funny.
Anna

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 15, 2008
so i guess we are just entertainment to people..okay..

“If you live to love you will..”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

love to live ((South London))

#7 Aug 15, 2008
typical jordanian fraud wrote:
what do women love about Arab men?
Is the way we dress, our bodies (many of us workout a lot), our culture, our money, what is it?
I'm not talking about desert sand Arabs. I'm talking about Jordanians, lebonese, Turkish (although now they are considered European) and so on.
Some women are attracted to Arab men and some are not, you guys arent more special then any other ethnic group.
typical jordanian fraud

Clifton Hill, Australia

#8 Aug 16, 2008
east-african beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Some women are attracted to Arab men and some are not, you guys arent more special then any other ethnic group.
I think you are racist somalian women who tries and puts Arab males down because of our economic stance in the global market today. You don't have to emphasize that we are not special, but you choose to do it.
tonya

AOL

#9 Aug 16, 2008
HuntaGeneral wrote:
Yeah i herd they are considered european, im a white croat(croats have ancestoral roots to Iran) people say i look like an arab, i also herd that arabs are indo eurpeans.
no sir, arab are semitic, only iranian ,north of india, armenia, kurd, greek, consider indo euorpean.
tonya

AOL

#10 Aug 16, 2008
real arab are from gulf, like saudia arabia, yaman, they look so different than lebanese or moroocan.

Level 1

#11 Aug 16, 2008
typical jordanian fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are racist somalian women who tries and puts Arab males down because of our economic stance in the global market today. You don't have to emphasize that we are not special, but you choose to do it.
LMAO How did you know i was somali?? My grandfather is Arab actually, so i would be the last person who would put Arab males down. Im sorry if it came across that i was "emphasizing" , yes some arab men are hot.
Anna

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 16, 2008
tonya wrote:
real arab are from gulf, like saudia arabia, yaman, they look so different than lebanese or moroocan.
so true..eastern europeans and gulf arabs have much nicer features than lebanese or palestinian..

the levantine and middle eastern people look more "white" than almost all europeans...
Anna

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 16, 2008
even british/french men have more handsome features than north african...

french men are even darker than north africans and have much more striking features than north africans...

north africans are soooo pink and very pale...but i mean..nothing is wrong with that...it is how God made them...

i dont understand why some sub-saharan africans want to claim north africa...doesnt make sense

Level 1

#14 Aug 16, 2008
Anna wrote:
even british/french men have more handsome features than north african...
french men are even darker than north africans and have much more striking features than north africans...
north africans are soooo pink and very pale...but i mean..nothing is wrong with that...it is how God made them...
i dont understand why some sub-saharan africans want to claim north africa...doesnt make sense
LOL Where do you get that idea from? Alot of North Africans are much darker than European men, in fact most British men are very pale.
typical jordanian fraud

Clifton Hill, Australia

#15 Aug 16, 2008
<quoted text>
LMAO How did you know i was somali?? My grandfather is Arab actually, so i would be the last person who would put Arab males down. Im sorry if it came across that i was "emphasizing" , yes some arab men are hot.
I saw your message under your picture. "Somalia"
You are not Somali? I thought you were but then from your picture, I could not say.

I'm glad youre clarified that. We can be friends now. I thought may be you didn't like Arab men because of fuel prices. many people put the blame on us.

“Rocker Chicks Are Hot!”

Since: Jul 08

Sacramento, Ca

#16 Aug 16, 2008
I have seen some handsome ones. Men are men to me. But not sure who said they dont like black women but I swear every middle eastern man I meet falls for me. It could just be at the local market, and they are head over heels. They are charming men though.
Anna

Houston, TX

#17 Aug 16, 2008
<quoted text>
LOL Where do you get that idea from? Alot of North Africans are much darker than European men, in fact most British men are very pale.
i north africans i know...look like a mix between irish and spanish...they are quite pale
but i mean it doesnt really matter...i think north africans are an extension of europe...but arabized
Anna

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 16, 2008
Starr24 wrote:
I have seen some handsome ones. Men are men to me. But not sure who said they dont like black women but I swear every middle eastern man I meet falls for me. It could just be at the local market, and they are head over heels. They are charming men though.
that is very very rare..i dont want to say this to hurt you...

but black women are considered to animals and cockroaches...and those guys would never NEVER marry a black woman...

they will look at black women for sex...because some consider black women to be the easiest of all women...its not that black women are easy...but many of those guys feel like its okay to use a black woman because he wont feel guilty after...because black women are barely human to some....

i even had a middle eastern woman THREATEN me...she told me i should stay away from her people...im soooo serious...i didnt even do anything to her...i was friendly and wanted to know more about her culture

please be careful...i never really dated one because im a virgin and when they find out they never call me again because they were hoping i would be easy..u know????

but have u seen them marry black? NOOOO

they marry white because in their culture white women are consider to be perfect....

i pray they can find nice good white women so some would stop hating black women soooo much

“changing times”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 16, 2008
I am not attracted to Arab men
typical jordanian fraud

Clifton Hill, Australia

#20 Aug 16, 2008
Starr24 wrote:
thanks baby. you are look Fine like Dime girl.
I am glad you like Arabic men and are not racist. Anna is racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 103
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,394,945
Oregon P.D. are Punks 2 min 2 Dogs 294
Is the white man a bad man? 9 min 2 Dogs 682
The UK has left the EU 10 min enoch powell 98
What is a white crime expert? 14 min 2 Dogs 94
White Men Can't Fight 14 min Guest 15
News Poll: Should Hillary Clinton choose Cory Booker... 23 min Go Blue Forever 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 32 min dreamhunk 32,588
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr kuda 248
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,313
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Blah 40
More from around the web