This were AA can do something useful ...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#122 Apr 6, 2013
White teachers can't even read their teacher's manual because black kids keep spitting in their eyes and breaking into their cars.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#123 Apr 6, 2013
So dump duh crack pipe, get off da poche, and crack a real book open every once in a while. You might be surprised what happens.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#124 Apr 6, 2013
Education is EVERYTHING. Here, lemme repeet dat fo our black folks. EVERYTHING!!!

The worst disaster to ever happen is black kids seeing ignorant, uneducated gangsta rappas and drug dealers make so much money.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#125 Apr 6, 2013
The ignorance reminds me of the guy who runs around calling everybody else "stoopid".
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#126 Apr 6, 2013
Enlightened wrote:
One of my AA co-workers wore African attire to work and some of the Nigerian women were upset and mad asking why is she dressed like that? She's not African!
I have seen so many ways that most of these folks "dis'(dissrepect, disown, despise) you until they want or need something from you.
That's all too familiar to any white person. Doesn't feel very good, does it? How does the mirror look?

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Senegal

#127 Apr 6, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
AA are too in love with our biracial president for them to do anything. Plus i dont remember the Africans doing anything about our enslavement 400 years ago; or the Kkk in the 1900's...oh that right yall were too busy enjoying ur abundant natural resources..guess u will have to keep enjoying them until the white man comes to take that too.
The Africans populations have never enjoyed the naturals resources...these naturals resources were only for whites and our fake presidents that are putted in power by EUROP...plus, all of our fake presidents are masters of lodge franc maconnique in each country they lead.The people is suffering while the leaders (+ their families) and their Europeans masters are swallowing those NATURALS RESOURCES...from NOW,I guess you won't speak about things you don't master yourself.
Anwar

Ashburn, VA

#129 Apr 6, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a black person with good grammar. That's encouraging. Could you become a teacher in the Oakland school system? White people just don't know what to do anymore or how many ways they can try to teach the same exact thing. They've given up, and then black people spit at them for giving up. So maybe, since you're black, you can fly under their racism radar and actually reach some of these rock headed brick walls.
I'm not black.

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Senegal

#130 Apr 6, 2013
American Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one? That Egypt crap do not apply to me. I'm American & proud!!!
KOREA is about to bring an atomic bomb to you...blacks Americans are so "in love" with RACIST AMERICA than they will rather prefer to die with whiteys americans.
Bantu Limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#131 Apr 6, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Bantu Limited wrote:
<quoted text>
Are getting mad or something? LOL! Take easy, boy. We be having a light diskution.
<quoted text>
So you couldn't even get it right the second time? Maybe three's a charm, right? Or, it's three strikes and you're out. So come on, say it right, say it, say it, you can do it, you can do it....
You are derailing this important topic with OT issues. If you wanna make a thread about English grammar knock yourself out.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#132 Apr 6, 2013
bourobou prince wrote:
<quoted text>KOREA is about to bring an atomic bomb to you...blacks Americans are so "in love" with RACIST AMERICA than they will rather prefer to die with whiteys americans.
North Korea can't do shcit to the United States. Their warheads can't even reach Hawaii...Our technology is so much more advanced than theirs its not even funny. Even if they manage to make a warhead that can reach continental America, we have missile interceptors.

But yes I agree, America can be racist to an extent.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#133 Apr 6, 2013
Anwar wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not black.
Shit, yet another dashed hope. I really was hoping you were. It would have been very encouraging. Somebody, please, please get me an educated black man!!! I'm begging.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#134 Apr 6, 2013
Bantu Limited wrote:
<quoted text>
You are derailing this important topic with OT issues. If you wanna make a thread about English grammar knock yourself out.
"Are getting mad or something? LOL! Take easy, boy. We be having a light diskution."

And you can't even get your Ebonics correct, although I don't fault you for that because it's actually a very complex language. It's supposed to be, disskushun. You don't use tion, you use shun, tion doesn't exist in Ebonics. It aint even uh werd, fool.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#135 Apr 6, 2013
bourobou prince wrote:
<quoted text>KOREA is about to bring an atomic bomb to you...blacks Americans are so "in love" with RACIST AMERICA than they will rather prefer to die with whiteys americans.
Wow, you must have been somewhere in the US that I have never been to.
Bantu Limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#136 Apr 6, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are getting mad or something? LOL! Take easy, boy. We be having a light diskution."
And you can't even get your Ebonics correct, although I don't fault you for that because it's actually a very complex language. It's supposed to be, disskushun. You don't use tion, you use shun, tion doesn't exist in Ebonics. It aint even uh werd, fool.
I think am getting it. When blacks are discussing serious issues affecting them whites cleverly squeeze their way into the discussion then trivialize it by pointing out silly thing like spelling and grammatical errors. Painting the OP as illiterate to kill the discussion. The OP has made grammatical mistakes therefore the topic is not worth discussing. Whites are indeed sneaky bastards. LOL!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#137 Apr 6, 2013
Bantu Limited wrote:
<quoted text>
I think am getting it. When blacks are discussing serious issues affecting them whites cleverly squeeze their way into the discussion then trivialize it by pointing out silly thing like spelling and grammatical errors. Painting the OP as illiterate to kill the discussion.
"Painting" it as illiterate? Isn't it all in writing all over this forum?
Bantu Limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#138 Apr 6, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Painting" it as illiterate? Isn't it all in writing all over this forum?
What are you doing in this discuss, mr grammar? What do you hope to achieve?
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#140 Apr 6, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all too familiar to any white person. Doesn't feel very good, does it? How does the mirror look?
Frankly I could give a dam u sociopathic ignorant moron.
MWAFRICA

United States

#141 Apr 6, 2013
Americans need to review their foreign policy All they will be left with only europeans as their allyies China overtook usa in 2007 to become africa top trading partners.The east african countries are planning to start using the yuan for trading instead of dollar,dollar ovlate has not been stable today most african countries are looking east when chinesse come to build superhighways without strings attached unlike europeans,usa threatning to cut out aid if gay marriage is not legalised.China effects on ground are being felt more than the usa their usually cultural emergence dubbed ChinAfrica that are becomingt popular,chinnese as a language is now tought in numerous univerversities people are more afroasian couples as never witnesset To crown it all there are now numerous shows that are acted,perfomed by chinnese in local languages eg swahili language aired prime time in national televiosion I just love the show.can someone explain to me why its takes time for one to get a usa visa procesed compared to other countries in asia,middle east?
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#142 Apr 6, 2013
MWAFRICA wrote:
Americans need to review their foreign policy All they will be left with only europeans as their allyies China overtook usa in 2007 to become africa top trading partners.The east african countries are planning to start using the yuan for trading instead of dollar,dollar ovlate has not been stable today most african countries are looking east when chinesse come to build superhighways without strings attached unlike europeans,usa threatning to cut out aid if gay marriage is not legalised.China effects on ground are being felt more than the usa their usually cultural emergence dubbed ChinAfrica that are becomingt popular,chinnese as a language is now tought in numerous univerversities people are more afroasian couples as never witnesset To crown it all there are now numerous shows that are acted,perfomed by chinnese in local languages eg swahili language aired prime time in national televiosion I just love the show.can someone explain to me why its takes time for one to get a usa visa procesed compared to other countries in asia,middle east?
That is all good. You are aware of american attempt to get a foothold in the region through Uganda and Rwanda, right?. The hunt for kony is pretext to set up base in the region. Heard of the 5,000,000 bounty on kony head and us forces hunting for him in DRC and CAR? Look attention big picture and not bling, bling.
MWAFRICA

Ashburn, VA

#143 Apr 6, 2013
BMT
am aware of the usa move is already cuirculating in social media and the move by usa is already worsening the relation have you seen this pages BBC africa,ntv kenya,kick cnn out of africa,the standard well most of comment are painting a negative image of usa most are saying usa should keep their dirty illuminaty money to themselves,they are saying. they want justice they should start by arresting Gorge W bush,condoleza rice,etc for the capital crimes they csused in afghan,iraq which were at greater scale than those caused in uganda & C A R are comparing usa,europe, with china - why does usa,europe interfere with african politics??!! while china despite having the influence and capability to do so still respect african political affares well people are much more aware than before its only after the recent discovery of oil are now trying ways of getting their hands on the resorce well your stratergy is well known and if you have not noticed africa is now dealing with BRICS country usa must change its foreign policies and stop the propaganda if it wants to retain its glory..USA reduced aid to rwanda by half percent but economic growth of rwanda is projected to maintain its7.6% growth and IMF also projocted the economy of kenya will continue to expand by more than 5.2 % even if the threats sunction are put forth since nowadays the african economies are expanding through domestic growth did you notice due to eurozone crisis african economies still grew by a average of 5.6% nowadays countries of east africa are funding their bugets more than 95% no loans have you heard any news recently if a people are dying fron hunger ooh and the al-shabab in somalia what happen to usa army. early during reign of bush when they tried to flush them out..well ask bush it was a failed mission but the al-shabab was recently neutralised wholy by the kenyan defence force and Amison troops so the eastern part of africa generaly will not look upon to the usa army we are past that and soon the west africa will follow suite french troops will leave mali.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,603,914
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 3 min bblight 188
Racism in America 3 min AmericanCreed 714
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 6 min Hmm the meanie 23
A good read for blk ppl... 8 min coretta 13
Why doesn't Coretta have a "kang" in her life? 9 min Ttt 18
The "mentally ill" anti-black North Africa post... 19 min Harrisson 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 37 min FireyFellow44 36
NFL ratings declining 59 min El Rey del Mundo 59
Their dirty laundry 1 hr Mr Lee 118