First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#214 Apr 23, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about me,I am African and my people built great civilization in Africa such us Kemet(Egypt)
You need to link your source that says Africans built Egypt in ways other than providing physical labor.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#215 Apr 23, 2013
SSA wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2011/11/30/oprahs-south-africa -school-first-class-graduates_ n_1120323.html
Oprah's school in SA has had 100% graduation rates. some of the comments on the article are interesting ...
enjoy your weekend!
Funny how she discriminates against boys. Discrimination only happens to men and white men in particular. But, it's still good anyway. I guess she has given up on African Americans and if I were one, I would be pretty pissed off at her. But she's fairly safe now that she has built a white audience. The thing that makes me the most sick about this phony is that she likes to talk black lingo or have a black accent when it suits her. She's nothing but a morphing turd that can change shape, and even weight whenever she feels like it. One of the most phony, dishonest pieces of shit on the face of the earth. And surprisingly, so many people swallow it and even like the taste of it. Ummm, this plumpy little loaf tastes pretty good!!!

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#217 Apr 23, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
you "Black" Americans are such a disgrace for your ancestors,you would prefer investing in countries such as Ethiopia, Somalia, south Africa, Kenya ; mainly East African and south African countries while such people have nothing to do with you, are not even linked to you,even takes you as shit! calls you Monkey,ugly...but your origin is in West Africa and Central Africa ! it's what upset you. pathetic
I would like to invest in Senegal. The thing about West Africa is that, even though I know I came from there, it is SO damn hot! When I look at the temps for West Africa, all I see are 90s and 100s and up.

I live in the Bay Area where the climate is mostly temperate. I admit, I've been spoiled by the weather here.

But I would definitely be fond of investing in West Africa, or even creating an investors group for West African ventures.
peace

Concord, CA

#218 Apr 23, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
you "Black" Americans are such a disgrace for your ancestors,you would prefer investing in countries such as Ethiopia, Somalia, south Africa, Kenya ; mainly East African and south African countries while such people have nothing to do with you, are not even linked to you,even takes you as shit! calls you Monkey,ugly...but your origin is in West Africa and Central Africa ! it's what upset you. pathetic
It really does not matter. Just because our ancestry is from West Africa does not mean we have to invest there. People should take advantage of opportunities in the area as they see fit without being locked in.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#220 Apr 25, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to invest in Senegal. The thing about West Africa is that, even though I know I came from there, it is SO damn hot! When I look at the temps for West Africa, all I see are 90s and 100s and up.
I live in the Bay Area where the climate is mostly temperate. I admit, I've been spoiled by the weather here.
But I would definitely be fond of investing in West Africa, or even creating an investors group for West African ventures.
Just make sure they accept food stamps as currency. Ya just gotta love all of this fake money people here use to fantasize, but make sure you pay the rent first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,617
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 2 min Godiva 2,435
Why do black men disrespect black women 2 min LLL 11
Jesus and God is not their real names... 3 min A African God 27
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 6 min big mike M 153
White girls enjoying Black cawk on Xmas 8 min Xmas 1
Merry Christmas White Friends 10 min PERVY 3
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 29 min PERVY 595
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr sammy2 28,932
When China awakes, it will shake the West 1 hr gavindausa 98