This were AA can do something useful ...

This were AA can do something useful for Africa for now.....

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Bantu Limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1 Apr 4, 2013
I think Obama has set in motion American military moving into Africa to cause trouble so the US can get its hands on its natural resources. It is up to you AA, if you care about Africa, to stop this move. Don't make excuses like, "what can little me do". It is your country you have right to do something. I got nothing against the US but this development is worrisome.

SSA

Arlington, VA

#2 Apr 4, 2013
most africans know that the US, including the AA saviour Obama, just want to get its dirty hands on our resources and the new found oil on the east coast. first it was the kony campaign which failed (bringing back crimes committed years agao, based on that alone George Bush should be in prison).

Lately it has been negative articles about china taking over africa because american companies are loosing out.

we are not deceived, we know how you work and we can see what was done in Iraq. if the US tries any military moves ... but of course North Korea will get to you first.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 4, 2013
AA are too in love with our biracial president for them to do anything. Plus i dont remember the Africans doing anything about our enslavement 400 years ago; or the Kkk in the 1900's...oh that right yall were too busy enjoying ur abundant natural resources..guess u will have to keep enjoying them until the white man comes to take that too.
Bantu Limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#4 Apr 4, 2013
SSA wrote:
most africans know that the US, including the AA saviour Obama, just want to get its dirty hands on our resources and the new found oil on the east coast. first it was the kony campaign which failed (bringing back crimes committed years agao, based on that alone George Bush should be in prison).
Lately it has been negative articles about china taking over africa because american companies are loosing out.
we are not deceived, we know how you work and we can see what was done in Iraq. if the US tries any military moves ... but of course North Korea will get to you first.
I think I like this guy.

Most africans are aware of what is about to befall them but are powerless to do anything about it. Some African leaders will sell their soul to the devil to stay in power. The US will take advantage of such opportunities thrown at it. AA have the power to stop their govt.
SSA

Arlington, VA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
dont worry ma'am, we are taking care of ourselves, we are getting richer off our natural resources. No white man can come and take them that easily.

we dont expect you to do anything, just focus on your own issues.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
AA are too in love with our biracial president for them to do anything. Plus i dont remember the Africans doing anything about our enslavement 400 years ago; or the Kkk in the 1900's...oh that right yall were too busy enjoying ur abundant natural resources..guess u will have to keep enjoying them until the white man comes to take that too.
If you think you have lost face because of your history , wait till the US goes into Africa and begins enslaving Africans. You will feel even smaller than you do. African is plan be for AAs IMO.
BLAQ POWA

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Why didn't any African country help blacks during slavery?
SSA

Arlington, VA

#8 Apr 4, 2013
BLAQ POWA wrote:
Why didn't any African country help blacks during slavery?
Would a kid in daycare even ask this question? You expect an African in 2013 to answer a question on an allegded historical event that may or may not have happened, may or may not have been twisted by those who wrote the history books. and of course, there is also the fact that motivations were different then.

I have an idea, invent a time machine and go find out. Let us know your exciting results. Or you can focus on the future ... a better future.
the man lovinglife

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Bantu Limited wrote:
I think Obama has set in motion American military moving into Africa to cause trouble so the US can get its hands on its natural resources. It is up to you AA, if you care about Africa, to stop this move. Don't make excuses like, "what can little me do". It is your country you have right to do something. I got nothing against the US but this development is worrisome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UjD6dLaElxcXX
how do AAs have power to stop a goverment, how is that possible
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#10 Apr 4, 2013
the man lovinglife wrote:
<quoted text>
how do AAs have power to stop a goverment, how is that possible
Demonstrate at the white house with placards, saying hands off Africa? Media will do the rest.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Washington, DC

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Hard to stop a train thats rolling downhill
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#12 Apr 4, 2013
It's all gone quiet. Too much responsibility? Say something people.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
When aas were being enslave, Africans also had their own problems as Africans were not even in control of their countries. Ever heard something called colonialism, of course not as bad as slavery. So no we were not enjoying out resources we were fighting for our freedom
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Apr 4, 2013
the man lovinglife wrote:
<quoted text>how do AAs have power to stop a goverment, how is that possible
Well don't aa have a Caucus in us govement and they are about fourth most influential ethnic group in America.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#15 Apr 4, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Well don't aa have a Caucus in us govement and they are about fourth most influential ethnic group in America.
Is the black caucus doing anything for its own people? If not what is Africa to them? They must be aware of what the US intends to do with Africom.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#16 Apr 4, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
AA are too in love with our biracial president for them to do anything. Plus i dont remember the Africans doing anything about our enslavement 400 years ago;
You don't remember because you don't read.
Kola_Koca wrote:
or the Kkk in the 1900's...oh that right yall were too busy enjoying ur abundant natural resources..guess u will have to keep enjoying them until the white man comes to take that too.
1900's? You mean when Africa was a colony of Europe?

Like I said, you don't read, so of course you don't remember anything.
American Pride

South San Francisco, CA

#17 Apr 4, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>Demonstrate at the white house with placards, saying hands off Africa? Media will do the rest.
Africans should be doing this not AA's. Have you forgotten that we have no ties to Africa?
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#18 Apr 4, 2013
American Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Africans should be doing this not AA's. Have you forgotten that we have no ties to Africa?
But u have ties to ancient Egypt and Cleopatra. Smh

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#19 Apr 4, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
But u have ties to ancient Egypt and Cleopatra. Smh
Good one.
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#20 Apr 4, 2013
One of my AA co-workers wore African attire to work and some of the Nigerian women were upset and mad asking why is she dressed like that? She's not African!
I have seen so many ways that most of these folks "dis'(dissrepect, disown, despise) you until they want or need something from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marylin Mason Sexually Assaults Journalist 3 min Ban Cave Queers 1
Are RH negative people the chosen people??? (Jan '15) 8 min Amaka 4
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 10 min Ugly monkeys 33
My Pum Pum 22 min LMR 4
cotton pickers 24 min vbs 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,601,747
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 1 hr Jigs with aids 40
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 hr Maceo_Is_Legion 45
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 9 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
More from around the web