How Should African-Americans Feel About The Immigration Debate? Indy...

Jul 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTLC-AM Indianapolis

It's one of the biggest issues of 2013. The red hot debate in Congress over reforming the nation's immigration laws.

Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

BLACKS , however, need to focus on building up their banks, credit unions and other financial institutions so they can create more black owned businesses.
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Pass the Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not how our big corporation (USA) works man, in america " YES and NO " do not work, and is much important find a common ground, where you do not have everthing you want.
1) You will get Enforce the law
2) Secure the border
3) E-verify
4) You for sure will see Amnesty Again. Amnesty is not a single world. 11 million people inside USA is like a Small country like
Greece - The population of Greece was calculated as 10,815,197 in the 2011 census.
And America is not Old germany, compassion is not oppression.
Thanks for Answer Fast
DWG
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That's not the way it works,there will be enforcement and e-verify will be mandatory.Deporting 12 million is very much possible and can be done in a very compassionate and humane way,but that would, so self deportation will work just fine.laws are not created based on emotion and your old Germany comment is the perfect example. Thanks,nym
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Pass the Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not how our big corporation (USA) works man, in america " YES and NO " do not work, and is much important find a common ground, where you do not have everthing you want.
1) You will get Enforce the law
2) Secure the border
3) E-verify
4) You for sure will see Amnesty Again. Amnesty is not a single world. 11 million people inside USA is like a Small country like
Greece - The population of Greece was calculated as 10,815,197 in the 2011 census.
And America is not Old germany, compassion is not oppression.
Thanks for Answer Fast
DWG
BTW,that YouTube video says immigration reform 2013,but the one and only comment that says go home azzhole is from 2011.78 views?impressive,lmao
ted

Atherton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

oh yeah?

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

How do I feel?? I feel this is MORE proof African American issues will always be last to address, that is if they ever get addressed. But I guess African Americans should be alright with immigrants receiving more support from the government than African Americans.
Pass the Bill

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> BTW,that YouTube video says immigration reform 2013,but the one and only comment that says go home azzhole is from 2011.78 views?impressive,lmao
is it okay for you or not?

thanks
DWG

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

547 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,083,713
What is a good middle name for the name Aaliyah? 2 min Desi Brown 5
Caucasoid built Mayan pyramids 2 min zborg 1
The only way to stop the Israel and Palestine w... 5 min Solution 1
Black Guy at an All White Party 8 min black man1 93
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min Servant of YAH 2,767
Apple founder Steve Job's wife is fcking a BM! 8 min ugly monkeys 37
What is it that "RACIST" White People Hope to A... 1 hr Servant of YAH 83
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr Metallica 78,812
Another BLACK man cheats on his WW 1 hr Anti-Chaos 35
•••
•••