How Should African-Americans Feel Abo...

How Should African-Americans Feel About The Immigration Debate? Indy...

There are 26 comments on the WTLC-AM Indianapolis story from Jul 3, 2013, titled How Should African-Americans Feel About The Immigration Debate? Indy.... In it, WTLC-AM Indianapolis reports that:

It's one of the biggest issues of 2013. The red hot debate in Congress over reforming the nation's immigration laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLC-AM Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LION

Charlotte, NC

#24 Jul 7, 2013
BLACKS , however, need to focus on building up their banks, credit unions and other financial institutions so they can create more black owned businesses.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#25 Jul 7, 2013
Pass the Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not how our big corporation (USA) works man, in america " YES and NO " do not work, and is much important find a common ground, where you do not have everthing you want.
1) You will get Enforce the law
2) Secure the border
3) E-verify
4) You for sure will see Amnesty Again. Amnesty is not a single world. 11 million people inside USA is like a Small country like
Greece - The population of Greece was calculated as 10,815,197 in the 2011 census.
And America is not Old germany, compassion is not oppression.
Thanks for Answer Fast
DWG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8EBms7yfXR0XX
That's not the way it works,there will be enforcement and e-verify will be mandatory.Deporting 12 million is very much possible and can be done in a very compassionate and humane way,but that would, so self deportation will work just fine.laws are not created based on emotion and your old Germany comment is the perfect example. Thanks,nym
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#26 Jul 7, 2013
Pass the Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not how our big corporation (USA) works man, in america " YES and NO " do not work, and is much important find a common ground, where you do not have everthing you want.
1) You will get Enforce the law
2) Secure the border
3) E-verify
4) You for sure will see Amnesty Again. Amnesty is not a single world. 11 million people inside USA is like a Small country like
Greece - The population of Greece was calculated as 10,815,197 in the 2011 census.
And America is not Old germany, compassion is not oppression.
Thanks for Answer Fast
DWG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8EBms7yfXR0XX
BTW,that YouTube video says immigration reform 2013,but the one and only comment that says go home azzhole is from 2011.78 views?impressive,lmao
ted

Widnes, UK

#27 Jul 7, 2013
oh yeah?

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#29 Jul 7, 2013
How do I feel?? I feel this is MORE proof African American issues will always be last to address, that is if they ever get addressed. But I guess African Americans should be alright with immigrants receiving more support from the government than African Americans.
Pass the Bill

Everett, MA

#30 Jul 9, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> BTW,that YouTube video says immigration reform 2013,but the one and only comment that says go home azzhole is from 2011.78 views?impressive,lmao
is it okay for you or not?

thanks
DWG
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,403,543
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 min Dan Snow 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 min dreamhunk 32,904
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 23 min dreamhunk 488
News Obama To Sign Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Thur... (Jan '09) 26 min Westboro member 25
White Guy Dating a Black Girl 42 min Dan Snow 15
Why do black people choose to be ghetto?? (May '11) 45 min Fyrick24 101
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 3 hr Mite Be 155
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 8 hr bluestreak returns 327
More from around the web