How Should African-Americans Feel Abo...

How Should African-Americans Feel About The Immigration Debate? Indy...

There are 26 comments on the WTLC-AM Indianapolis story from Jul 3, 2013, titled How Should African-Americans Feel About The Immigration Debate? Indy.... In it, WTLC-AM Indianapolis reports that:

It's one of the biggest issues of 2013. The red hot debate in Congress over reforming the nation's immigration laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLC-AM Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 3, 2013
People should be concerned about the impact on jobs, and population growth.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2013
they feel the same as all americans,no one wants an amnesty.
DWG

Everett, MA

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
they feel the same as all americans,no one wants an amnesty.
You can choose to say, " HEY YOU CAN NOT CUT THE LINE " but amnesty is off a person imagination, right? Amnesty looks like a cancer, a person can not talk about cancer without a college degree, Right?

Many issue need more care education to do an opinion, immigration issue is a case.

thanks
dwg
DWG

Everett, MA

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
People should be concerned about the impact on jobs, and population growth.
Concern not bring solution when USA deport a head of family. American pay the majoritary to do their job, and not pay them to make speculation for this case around 3 decades. The border is open and employers still invite them to work for this broken immigration system.

Many undocumented from south america is DNA brother of black north america, because at 1500 many black america were sold to north and south from same place like ANgola.

Time to fix this shame with reasonable and compassion bill , like S-744.

Thanks
DWG
Brenda besson

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2013
DWG wrote:
<quoted text>
You can choose to say, " HEY YOU CAN NOT CUT THE LINE " but amnesty is off a person imagination, right? Amnesty looks like a cancer, a person can not talk about cancer without a college degree, Right?
Many issue need more care education to do an opinion, immigration issue is a case.
thanks
dwg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8EBms7yfXR0XX
well im pretty sure you can get cancer without a college degree,so im pretty sure you can talk about it without a college degree (no) well the point is amnesty is cancer,only you get to live with it.and thats my point thank you
S-744 bill

Everett, MA

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> well im pretty sure you can get cancer without a college degree,so im pretty sure you can talk about it without a college degree (no) well the point is amnesty is cancer,only you get to live with it.and thats my point thank you
Why is amnesty a cancer, show us a point, just one?

Dwg

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Anyone born and raised here, graduated from public highschool.....any illegal mexican, able to do your job better?....SHAME ON YOU.....
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#11 Jul 6, 2013
S-744 bill wrote:
<quoted text>Why is amnesty a cancer, show us a point, just one?
Dwg
Lower wages with another massive wave of illegal aliens that will get amnesty in record time thanks to the 2013 amnesty that allowed racist hispanics to gain almost full political control of this once great nation,is a cancer.Protecting the border if this amnesty bill passes would be a complete waste of time and money.
Pass the Bill

Everett, MA

#12 Jul 6, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Lower wages with another massive wave of illegal aliens that will get amnesty in record time thanks to the 2013 amnesty that allowed racist hispanics to gain almost full political control of this once great nation,is a cancer.Protecting the border if this amnesty bill passes would be a complete waste of time and money.
Be honesty to help with this explanation:

-1986 when congress pass amnesty bill they not have technology to track employers and overstay visas.

-2001 biometric USA passport, 40% of undocumented people in USA were overstay visas, and before biometric passport visas system many people were accommodated in USA by fake visas. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,57292,00....

- the importance of biometric passport and visas system today:

" A high level of security became a priority for the United States after the attacks of 11 September 2001. High security required cracking down on counterfeit passports. In October 2004, the production stages of this high-tech passport commenced as the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) issued awards to the top bidders of the program. The awards totaled to roughly $1,000,000 for startup, development, and testing."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_passp...

- 2013 today is impossible for USA cover the holes in their immigration system, the law enforcement can deport each undocumented here in USA, they can locate them by their bank account, employment, cellphone account, gas bill account, electricity bill account, kids record at school, motor vehicle registry and many other way.

28 years later (1986) we can see the big contrast of technology in place, and here is america not old germany ( the system here freedow and never will change for opression ). Amnesty will work better now then before, right?

Thanks
DWG
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Jul 6, 2013
The hardest hit Demographic is Blacks. The job's in the South were once all blacks could find, if not educated. But they've watched the insult in more ways than employment. Bashed by Latino's for being lazy and dishonest....ha ha...that's a joke. My son worked in the South for three year's and loved the poor blacks their. He loved their Faith and happiness. But now those cooks, farm workers and hospitality job's go to Hispanics only. Even farming and picking job's do not go to low wage blacks. It's sad and has created a great divide in the South. One reason why I don't understand why so many Blacks voted for Obama.
SaveAmerica

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 6, 2013
Forget the AA.... Let's deal with reality they are sadly,ki77ing each other(may God Help them)....
I am MRS Marc Anthony: Marc Anthony - Tengo tanto miedo de perderte

I love you MARC !!!
SaveAmerica

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 6, 2013
But seriously, I love the AA community of the 80's n 90's but our Government has/is destroying them... slowly but surely.
Now we have the fk'in' illegal Mexicans to deal with.
Chit at least the AA were tolerant , these illegals/legals don't respect no one.
SaveAmerica

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 6, 2013
The AA community set themselves as a separate class, but they were tolerant. These illegals respect no one... they hate,treat indifferent anyone who is not Mexican. God help us ! These people are intolerable.

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Personally I think its a shame that Obama wants to give the burrito bandits amnesty, seeing as they are in the country illegally! I have no problem with Latinos that want to do things the right way and follow the correct path to citizenship, but the ones that come here illegally and then have the nerve to commit crimes and expect us to learn their language when they are here in "our" country! And illegally at that?? Kill that noise!!! I don't even recognize this country anymore. Its being taken over by a bunch of Marxists who want to punish those who have money and work hard and give it to the freeloaders and illegals who haven't put in a dime to this country. Makes me want to yarp! Ugghh
Ramapithecus Giganticus

Harrisburg, PA

#18 Jul 6, 2013
SaveAmerica wrote:
Forget the AA.... Let's deal with reality they are sadly,ki77ing each other(may God Help them)....
I am MRS Marc Anthony: Marc Anthony - Tengo tanto miedo de perderte
I love you MARC !!!
Yu sounds like yu is Afro New Yoriquen yo.

Is dat tru yow?

Numbsayin ma dawg?
SaveAmerica

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 6, 2013
No dear... grew up in the inner cities of CHICAGO with blaks(tho when I grew up they were tolerant) and proud of it. I learned,I tolerated,I accepted and I progressed.
They accepted me eventho I was PR/different

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 7, 2013
SaveAmerica wrote:
The AA community set themselves as a separate class, but they were tolerant. These illegals respect no one... they hate,treat indifferent anyone who is not Mexican. God help us ! These people are intolerable.
Glad African-Americans never do any of those things.....Whose intolerable?
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#21 Jul 7, 2013
Pass the Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Be honesty to help with this explanation:
-1986 when congress pass amnesty bill they not have technology to track employers and overstay visas.
-2001 biometric USA passport, 40% of undocumented people in USA were overstay visas, and before biometric passport visas system many people were accommodated in USA by fake visas. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,57292,00....
- the importance of biometric passport and visas system today:
" A high level of security became a priority for the United States after the attacks of 11 September 2001. High security required cracking down on counterfeit passports. In October 2004, the production stages of this high-tech passport commenced as the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) issued awards to the top bidders of the program. The awards totaled to roughly $1,000,000 for startup, development, and testing."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_passp...
- 2013 today is impossible for USA cover the holes in their immigration system, the law enforcement can deport each undocumented here in USA, they can locate them by their bank account, employment, cellphone account, gas bill account, electricity bill account, kids record at school, motor vehicle registry and many other way.
28 years later (1986) we can see the big contrast of technology in place, and here is america not old germany ( the system here freedow and never will change for opression ). Amnesty will work better now then before, right?
Thanks
DWG
Enforce current laws and no amnesty.Thanks nym
Pass the Bill

Everett, MA

#22 Jul 7, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Enforce current laws and no amnesty.Thanks nym
This is not how our big corporation (USA) works man, in america " YES and NO " do not work, and is much important find a common ground, where you do not have everthing you want.

1) You will get Enforce the law

2) Secure the border

3) E-verify

4) You for sure will see Amnesty Again. Amnesty is not a single world. 11 million people inside USA is like a Small country like

Greece - The population of Greece was calculated as 10,815,197 in the 2011 census.

And America is not Old germany, compassion is not oppression.

Thanks for Answer Fast
DWG

LION

Charlotte, NC

#23 Jul 7, 2013
I am a black man who don't have a problem any foreigner coming over here as long as they are a productive citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,656,102
Whatever happened to Cigar face and Coretta Joe... 10 min The Laughing Axe 8
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 12 min KIP 162
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 18 min KIP 15
Why I love black men: From a white woman (Feb '15) 25 min Cigar Face 26 166
Blacks. Stop trying to steal people's history. 26 min THX Whip Cracker 11
Roy Moore Got This, Playa. MAGA 33 min KIP 16
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Cigar Face 26 1,609
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 3 hr Black Power 227
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 8 hr Night_driver 896
More from around the web