The White Man's Cruelty To White Women!

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1743 May 2, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Lol! As a race WM as a whole are those who treat thier women best! They are not angels and there are psychos as well! But they are good men generally!
What happened?

Did you some danish man remind you that you are still ugly?

lol

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1745 May 5, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
And I know many WW who have nothing but horror stories to tell about black men.
Some of them are not alive anymore due to black men.
Dont even get me started what I saw in my army tour...
Lmbao...bullshyt!

The vast majority of ww that are the victims off domestic abuse,rape victims or murdered are in fact the victims of white males!

This whole idea that bm go around stalking,raping and or killing ww is one of the biggest white male myths ever told!

*And you can get the fuck out here with what I saw during my tour of duty...where....I challenge you to tell where you saw these things...I've been to most of the major parts of Europe,to pretty much every single state in America and to several of the Caribbean islands!

You're full of shyt!
nave

Houston, TX

#1746 May 6, 2014
@Moorspeaks & IronOak

Allow me to leave you both with this string of information.

"Sixty percent of the men exonerated by the Innocence Project are blacks wrongly convicted raping largely white women."
http://www.hartfordinfo.org/issues/documents/...

Anybody who's done any real research will find that the rape capital of America is Rapid City, SD a majority white town with a very small(under %5) black population. And the rape capital by state is no other than snow white Alaska- Again, majority white with a very small black population. And just for emphasis.....

"More than 86 percent of rapes against Native American women are carried out by non-native men, most of them white, according to the Justice Department."
http://iowaindependent.com/39760/king-votes-a...

"According to U.S. Department of Justice statistics, American Indian and Alaska Native women have the highest incidence of rape out of any other racial or ethnic group in the United States — a rate 2.5 times higher than the national average."
(Making NA women the ONLY group of women more likely to be rape interracial than intraracially in America. Same link for both quotes).

Rapes reported by white and NA women are actually more likely to not result in arrest than by those of black women.
"Nationwide, an arrest is made in just 13 percent of the sexual assaults reported by American Indian women, according to the Justice Department, compared with 35 percent for black women and 32 percent for whites."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/us/native-a...

Keep in mind, we have established that all races of women are most likely to be raped by some of their own race EXCEPT Native American women- who are most likely to be raped by a white male assailant, so we have two groups of women(white & NA women) who are most likely to be rape by white males, and also coincidentally also less likely to have their reports result in arrest.

Which race of rapist are really being protected here?

The US states with the highest forcible rape rates per 100,000 people are as followed.....

Alaska - 73.4

South Dakota - 59.9

New Mexico - 53.9
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/t...

What do all of these states have in common? Hint: Look up the ethnic demographics of them.(states with the least amount of African-Americans in the country)
nave

Houston, TX

#1747 May 6, 2014
Oh yeah, and Fairbanks Alaska had the highest rape rate of any metropolitan in the US.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1748 May 6, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...bullshyt!
The vast majority of ww that are the victims off domestic abuse,rape victims or murdered are in fact the victims of white males!
This whole idea that bm go around stalking,raping and or killing ww is one of the biggest white male myths ever told!
*And you can get the fuck out here with what I saw during my tour of duty...where....I challenge you to tell where you saw these things...I've been to most of the major parts of Europe,to pretty much every single state in America and to several of the Caribbean islands!
You're full of shyt!
Could you take a sedative to ease your usual rabies fit... You might actually make some sense.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1750 May 6, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you take a sedative to ease your usual rabies fit... You might actually make some sense.
Your nonsensical...passive aggressive response to a straight forward,undeniable, fact based comment....wow...you're brilliant!
julie

Bowie, MD

#1751 May 23, 2014
You reporters, or whatever you call yourselves, should be charged with a crime when you report lies, false information or anything but the truth.
I am john gonce's cousin and he never persuaded me to let him "hide in my family's home"!!!! He showed up to my house claiming his girlfriend "threw him out into the street and he had no place to go".
After him being there for two days, I did my own research and googled his name!!!! I immediately called the police!!!!!
How dare you state this false information!!!!!!!
Get your story, info straight!!!™
Frank wrote:
http://www.philly.com/philly/n ews/20120824_Philadelphia_fugi tive_Gonce_now_faces_Maryland_ rape_charge.html
Posted: Fri, Aug. 24, 2012, 3:01 AM
Philadelphia fugitive Gonce now faces Maryland rape charge
John Gonce was on the run from Philadelphia police in a double-murder case this month, authorities say, when he persuaded his cousin to let him hide out at her townhouse in Owings Mills, a suburb of Baltimore.
Four days later, police say, he raped her 13-year-old daughter.
Gonce, 28, accused of killing two youths in Overbrook Park and leading a home invasion in Upper Darby over two days in July, now also faces rape charges in Maryland, Baltimore County police confirmed Thursday.
When Baltimore police tried to execute a warrant for his arrest from Upper Darby on Aug. 7, Gonce fled the home and hid in a trash can, before being apprehended by police.
Elise Armacost, a spokeswoman for Baltimore County police, said that the same day he was picked up on the Upper Darby warrant, he was charged with three counts of second-degree rape and three of second-degree sexual assault.
"He raped and sexually assaulted this girl on three separate occasions," Armacost said.
Gonce is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center in Towson.
"The current plan is for him to stand trial on the rape charges here before extradition to Pennsylvania," Armacost said.
Gonce and two others were accused of gunning down brothers Christopher Malcolm, 17, and Rohan Bennett, 12, during a drug deal in the boys' Overbrook Park home on July 24. The boys' parents were later arrested on drug charges.
Charged with him were Terrence Seldon, 26, and Michael Holmes, 28, both of Philadelphia.
Gonce and Seldon also face charges in connection with the home invasion in Upper Darby on July 22. They are accused of breaking into an apartment, tying up a man with electrical cord, and threatening him with a gun while searching for cash.
Fleeing Philadelphia, Gonce sought refuge at his cousin's home in Maryland on July 28. According to a Maryland District Court statement of probable cause, Gonce raped her daughter - his second cousin - on July 31 and Aug. 2 and 6.
He admitted the assaults, the statement said, claiming the acts were consensual.
Gonce's crime spree comes just months after his January release from prison in Pennsylvania on burglary and drug charges.
He was serving a four- to eight-year sentence at the Greene state prison and was released to a private halfway house in Chester, said the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
His parole was supposed to last until Nov. 26, 2015.
Sherry Tate, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole, said Gonce violated his parole 19 days after his release and was declared delinquent.
comeon

United States

#1753 Sep 18, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but it is not possible for me to take it down since i'm not a registered member.
I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune.
Good luck with your life.
actually I am thankful that you could not take this down as I needed a way to get a picture of him for some court papers I have not spoken or seen him since this day at the time I was getting hit with life pretty hard since then mine and my children's lives have bloomed into beauty without him they have an amazing step dad and life free from stress and worry probably won't get a reply back but if you ever check this frank I do thank you for posting this God always has his hand on everything and he knew I needed you to post list maybe not then but now I hope all is well with you
pin cushion

Kansas City, MO

#1754 Sep 18, 2014
Everything white people accuse black people of doing is projection.

The white man is the most abusive people on earth and unable to live with his conscience, he projects his evil deeds onto blacks.

Brut rapist....wm....projected onto bm
jezebel...ww...projected onto bw
mamalove

Richmond, TX

#1755 Dec 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
http://galvestondailynews.com/ story/347626
Woman found dead Sunday was beaten, strangled: white man arrested
The Daily News
Published September 14, 2012
GALVESTON — The death of a woman found Sunday on a rock pier in the Gulf was ruled a homicide. Police say she was beaten and strangled, and her acquaintance was arrested today on a murder charge.
Michael Anthony Alicie, 28, of Texas City was arrested at his place of employment in La Marque on a murder charge in connection with the death of Jutina Silvey, 49, of Houston, Galveston police said. Alicie’s bond was set at $100,000.
Silvey was found dead about 11 a.m. Sunday on a rock pier that juts into the Gulf in the 3600 block of Seawall Boulevard.
Silvey went with her niece to a seawall bar where she met a group of friends. Silvey, her niece and another man, who was among the group, went for a swim in the 3200 block of Seawall Boulevard after the bar closed, police said.
Her niece and friend came out of the water, and her niece reported her missing shortly after 3 a.m. Sunday. The man who was in the water didn’t stay behind to talk to investigating officers, police said.
Silvey’s body was taken to the Galveston County Medical Examiner’s Office, and an autopsy was performed. Her death was ruled a homicide on Tuesday.
There is a lot of information missing from this small article. Don't believe everything you read, Mr. Alicie nearly died that night and that is why he did not stay behind to wait for police. He was in shock from getting torn up by the waves crashing him into the dyke and nearly drowning. I cannot say more because the case is finally starting to come to a close after 2 years of Mr.Alicie living as a free man. Not something that a killer gets to do.
James

London, UK

#1756 Dec 25, 2014
zxzx

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1757 Dec 29, 2014
James wrote:
zxzx
Huh???
mamalove

Houston, TX

#1758 Apr 7, 2015
Frank wrote:
http://galvestondailynews.com/ story/347626
Woman found dead Sunday was beaten, strangled: white man arrested
The Daily News
Published September 14, 2012
GALVESTON — The death of a woman found Sunday on a rock pier in the Gulf was ruled a homicide. Police say she was beaten and strangled, and her acquaintance was arrested today on a murder charge.
Michael Anthony Alicie, 28, of Texas City was arrested at his place of employment in La Marque on a murder charge in connection with the death of Jutina Silvey, 49, of Houston, Galveston police said. Alicie’s bond was set at $100,000.
Silvey was found dead about 11 a.m. Sunday on a rock pier that juts into the Gulf in the 3600 block of Seawall Boulevard.
Silvey went with her niece to a seawall bar where she met a group of friends. Silvey, her niece and another man, who was among the group, went for a swim in the 3200 block of Seawall Boulevard after the bar closed, police said.
Her niece and friend came out of the water, and her niece reported her missing shortly after 3 a.m. Sunday. The man who was in the water didn’t stay behind to talk to investigating officers, police said.
Silvey’s body was taken to the Galveston County Medical Examiner’s Office, and an autopsy was performed. Her death was ruled a homicide on Tuesday.
As of today April 7,2015 Michael Anthony Alicie had been found not guilty!
Anthony N

Brooklyn, NY

#1759 Jul 5, 2015
Frank wrote:
http://www.lohud.com/article/2 0120810/NEWS04/308100073/Antho ny-DiPippo-sentenced-1994-rape -murder-Josette-Wright-12-Carm el
Anthony DiPippo to be sentenced in 1994 rape-murder of Josette Wright, 12, of Carmel
7:32 AM, Aug 10, 2012
CARMEL — Anthony DiPippo is scheduled to be sentenced today in Putnam County Court in the 1994 rape and murder of 12-year-old Josette Wright of Carmel, crimes for which he was convicted twice.
DiPippo, a 36-year-old former Patterson resident, is set to be sentenced at 9:30 a.m. before visiting Westchester County Judge Barry Warhit.
DiPippo and Andrew Krivak, 35, of Stormville, were convicted at separate trials in 1997 in the Oct. 3. 1994, rape and murder of the George Fischer Middle School seventh-grader. The crime took place in the back of Krivak’s van on Fields Lane in Patterson.
Both men were sentenced to long terms despite maintaining their innocence, but DiPippo last year was granted a new trial by an appeals court that ruled his attorney at his first trial had a conflict of interest for failing to disclose that he had previously represented a possible suspect in the case.
His second trial got under way April 23 and he was convicted May 9 in one of Putnam County’s most notorious crimes.
The case hinged largely on the testimony of Denise Rose Ayala, a former lover of DiPippo’s who was in the van the night the crime took place but waited more than a year to come forward.
Ayala said she feared DiPippo would hurt her. But she also testified to hanging out with DiPippo in the months after she witnessed the crime, including going on drug runs, and said they had consensual sex.
Two other men who were in the van that night and previously gave statements implicating DiPippo and Krivak — Adam Wilson and William MacGregor — took the stand at this trial and recanted their earlier statements, saying police coerced them. But jurors chose to believe Ayala over the two men.
DiPippo has been held at the Putnam County jail since April but will be returned to the state prison system after sentencing. Krivak is being held at the Shawangunk Correctiional Facility upstate.
This case is getting weird
They originally had another guy for this
Howard Gombert-who is now doing 30 years in a Connecticut prison,this Gombert guy always been a child rapist stalker, 1 of the Investigators who was on the Dipippo & Krivak case is now retired well,forced to retire because he got indicted for assault on an inmate who was trying to escape!
Many years have past and Gombert has always been a suspect matter of fact he is the #1 suspect in the disappearance in the Robin Murphy case from Carmel Ny. 1 thing i know for a FACT Krivak signed a 9 page statement but what bothers me is
If u didnt do this why sign a 9 page statement
And Denie Rose (now Denise Ayala) had drug charges pending which disappeared 2 other guys "in the van also admitted than recanted
Putnam County was a good ol boy county someone really needs to investigate this something isnt right
whiteman joe

United States

#1760 Jul 6, 2015
FBI says 52% of raps are done by white men, white men make up 31% of the America population.
Melissa Williams

Long Beach, CA

#1762 Jun 17, 2016
Frank wrote:
http://www.radaronline.com/exc lusives/2012/09/bill-clinton-b rother-roger-clinton-paid-wome n-fight-court-documents-lawsui t

Bill Clinton’s Brother Roger Accused Of Paying Women To Fight In Shocking Lawsuit!

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 @ 11:00PM

Former first brother Roger Clinton is in hot water – again!

The 56-year-old brother of Bill Clinton is being accused in a shocking lawsuit of paying women to fight while he watched!

In the bizarre case, The National Enquirer is exclusively reporting that a woman claims Clinton didn’t lift a finger to help her while another gal smacked her with a frying pan – because he likes to see girls beat each other up!

The wacky story began onApril 1, 2011, when Nadeze Connelly, 36, says in court documents that Clinton offered her $150 to cook rice for him at his home in Torrance, Calif. and when she arrived, Clinton came to the door with another woman, Melissa Fitzpatrick, who assaulted her!

According to Connelly’s lawsuit,“De­fendant Clinton observed as defendant Fitzpatrick grabbed Connelly’s sweater, pulled off her hat, and called Connelly some derogatory terms.”

Connelly took off, but claims in the lawsuit that Clinton left voice-mail messages begging her to come back and cook, promising that Fitzpatrick wouldn’t be there.

Connelly – who has a 2009 felony con­viction for theft of personal property – told police that when she re­turned the next day, Fitzpatrick “physically attacked” her.

In the police report, Con­nelly claimed Clinton “witnessed the entire altercation,” with Fitz­patrick punching her “approximately six times in the nose and mouth,” and then smacking her with the frying pan that “she was going to use to cook the rice.”

Connelly fled, and this time she contacted cops. She was “bleed­ing profusely from the nose and mouth,” according to the police report, and was taken to a hospital by am­bulance with a possible broken nose.

“Roger just has a knack for getting in trou­ble,” a family friend told The ENQUIRER.“While Bill is on the campaign trail stump­ing for President Obama’s re-election, Roger is embarrassing him yet again.”

Clinton told cops at the scene that Connelly had come over “to borrow $150.” He insisted that he hadn’t seen the brawl and speculated the women were tussling over a boyfriend.

Police were called to the scene but didn’t have enough evidence to file charges. So now the victim is suing Clin­ton and the other woman for more than $500,000!

The family friend said that the former president and his brother are close, but this in an unfortunate incident.

“Maybe the lesson here is that Roger should order takeout. Clearly, there were too many chefs in his kitchen.”

For more exclusive details on Roger Clinton’s crazy lawsuit pick up the latest issue of The National Enquirer on newsstands Thursday.
Hi I'm Melissa Fitzpatrick (Williams) now. I was paid to have sex and bring drugs, not to beat anyone up. I have a severe problem with slamming dope and starting fights when I'm intoxicated. Nadeze was holding money that he paid us and I kicked her ass when she took cash I owed her out of what he paid us. That's what really happened.
white man

United States

#1765 Oct 10, 2016
Frank wrote:
http://www.theindychannel.com/ news/31412710/detail.html

Police: White Man Beat Girlfriend Over Unplugged TV

Woman Beaten, Knocked Unconscious, Police Say

POSTED: 11:00 am EDT September 5, 2012
UPDATED: 11:17 am EDT September 5, 2012

MUNCIE, Ind.-- A Muncie man has been arrested after police said he severely beat his girlfriend when she turned off the television he was watching.

The woman told police she and her boyfriend, Ryan William Leach, 21, had been arguing last week when he refused to turn down the TV he was watching, the Star Press reported.

When the woman reached over and unplugged the TV, he said Leach told her she had made a "huge mistake," then grabbed her by the throat and began slamming her head into a wall.

The woman told police that when she regained consciousness, the TV was back on and Leach laughed, telling her he thought she was dead.

The woman ran outside and neighbors took her to Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, police said.

Leach was arrested on preliminary charges of aggravated battery and domestic battery. He was being held at the Delaware County Jail.

Since 2009, Leach has been convicted of battery, criminal recklessness, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication, the newspaper reported.
yeah, actually if you didn't read so much media, you would know that this is not what actually happened. and a lot of the charges your dropped or reduced because the "white" women were crazy and filed false charges. maybe get the whole educated story before you post stuff like this.
Putnam Reality

Carmel, NY

#1766 Oct 13, 2016
Anthony N wrote:
<quoted text>

Howard Gombert-who is now doing 30 years in a Connecticut prison,this Gombert guy always been a child rapist stalker, 1 of the Investigators who was on the Dipippo & Krivak case is now retired well,forced to retire because he got indicted for assault on an inmate who was trying to escape!
Many years have past and Gombert has always been a suspect matter of fact he is the #1 suspect in the disappearance in the Robin Murphy case from Carmel Ny. 1 thing i know for a FACT Krivak signed a 9 page statement but what bothers me is
And Denie Rose (now Denise Ayala) had drug charges pending which disappeared 2 other guys "in the van also admitted than recanted
Putnam County was a good ol boy county someone really needs to investigate this something isnt right
Your statement that "the investigator on this case had to retire because he was indicted for assault!!" is fatally short-sighted. The rest of your questions are good.

The senior investigator involved in this case is only one of many involved in this case. The "indictment" you speak about was nothing but political fodder between the now-former DA and the soon=to-be-former Sheriff, with the investigator being collateral damage. That indictment you referred to was immediately thrown out and dismissed. There were three charges: 1) use of a chokehold, which is illegal. Only problem is, the DA never had an expert come on and explain what a chokehold was..DISMISSED; 2) failure to report the use of a chokehold. Not only did the DA fail to explain what a chokehold is from a use of force expert, but while the investigator didn't write the word "chokehold", he did say "I punched him, slapped him, kicked him, I grabbed him, I knocked him down, etc etc etc". The judge ruled that a cop doesn't have to document every single breath he takes. DISMISSED. and 3) Official Misconduct, for handing in the report 6 days later. I kid you not. The judge said that the DA never gave the grand jurors a copy of the investigator's work schedule. The facts are these. This was the Friday night of a three day weekend. That's four days gone right there. Then day 5. On day #6, the investigator was asked for a report, and by the afternoon he had the report in. Result? The entire case against him was promptly dismissed.

Gombert may be good for this, but you are correct, Krivak gave a nine page confession, and DiPippo and Krivak are both scumbags who were heavily into Angel Dust and PCP at this time in their lives. In fact, his bail was revoked because while he was out for a short time he sent threatening messages to witnesses warning them they better not testify. The Putnam Sheriff Department needs an overhaul, every big case they have they drop the ball.
Anthony D

Brewster, NY

#1767 Sunday Apr 16
Anthony N wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/...
Anthony D

Brewster, NY

#1768 Sunday Apr 16
Anthony N wrote:
<quoted text>

My response:
http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop acting effeminate Maceo 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,522,297
Established nutjob Maxine Waters Claims Rep. Ch... 3 min ugly monkeys 1
This young black man got disrespected, but got... 3 min SlayWithTheTruth 16
Racists are not born, they're created 4 min KIP 46
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 4 min IT IS I 50
I LOVE choco-bunnies 7 min Ttt 10
Good afternoon, Humans and you black bttches! 56 min lmao 12
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr IT IS I 664
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 hr SadButTrue 25