First Prev
of 75
Next Last
Niece of the accused

UK

#1735 Aug 1, 2013
No white man John Branchfield DID NOT RAPE woman in church graveyard .
On Wednesday 31st July 2013 John Branchfield was acquitted and walked free from the High Court in Edinburgh.
Hallelujah!!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1736 Aug 19, 2013
I hate white women wrote:
White women are bottom feeding trash.
The feelings mutual

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1737 Aug 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Lol! As a race WM as a whole are those who treat thier women best! They are not angels and there are psychos as well! But they are good men generally!
There indeed are many good white men out here.
private

Flint, TX

#1738 Apr 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
http://www.kltv.com/story/1954 9363/3m-bond-for-etx-man-in-de ath-of-2-year-old-step-son
$3M bond for white man in death of 2-year-old step son
Posted: Sep 14, 2012 6:40 PM EDT
Updated: Sep 28, 2012 6:40 PM EDT
ANDERSON COUNTY, TX (KLTV)-An East Texas man is in jail, charged with the capital murder of his two-year-old step-son.
Billy Wayne Hasel of Palestine was arrested Friday after indictments were handed down on three criminal charges in connection to the death of two-year-old Deacon Jack Ellis Garay.
Hasel sits in the Anderson County jail on a $3 million bond for injury to a child, capital murder and murder.
"Shortly sometime before noon today, the Palestine Police Department was given information that an indictment had been handed down on Billy Hasel and officers responded to 2020 Martin Luther King, which is an apartment complex," said Sergeant James Muniz of the Palestine Police Department. "He was spotted in the area. And he was taken into custody by officers."
In September of last year, EMS were called to the child's home after the step-father reported he was having a seizure.
Child Protective Services said Deacon's body showed signs of abuse and massive bleeding was found on his brain.
He was later transported from a Palestine hospital to Children's Hospital in Dallas, where he died on September 8, 2011.
"During the course of the investigation, it was determined right away that Mr. Hasel was present at the time that the child was injured, and after numerous interviews with different people, his name was always to the forefront," said Sergeant Muniz. "Even though we looked at other people who were at the residence at the time, there was nothing to determine that anyone else was responsible for the child's injury."
CPS also filed an emergency request in September, 2011 for the custody for the boy's six and seven year old brothers, which was granted. Just days later, the boy's mother gave birth to another child, who was also taken in to CPS custody. All three children are still in CPS custody at this time.
not quilty
sad

Chicago, IL

#1739 May 1, 2014

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1740 May 2, 2014
No but seriously....all jokes and ignorant comments aside...

I have stories...I and my wife know many ww in the real big world...who have nothing but horror stories to tell about the men in their lives...mind you these women are ww who have only been with wm!

*My wife now jokes that..."in a minute...I'll know more single,divorce and or never married ww...raising children alone...than married ww!

she just told me about a very sad story...with a terrible ending...as told to her by a white female coworker on Monday!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1741 May 2, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
No but seriously....all jokes and ignorant comments aside...
I have stories...I and my wife know many ww in the real big world...who have nothing but horror stories to tell about the men in their lives...mind you these women are ww who have only been with wm!
*My wife now jokes that..."in a minute...I'll know more single,divorce and or never married ww...raising children alone...than married ww!
she just told me about a very sad story...with a terrible ending...as told to her by a white female coworker on Monday!
And I know many WW who have nothing but horror stories to tell about black men.

Some of them are not alive anymore due to black men.

Dont even get me started what I saw in my army tour...

Location hidden

#1742 May 2, 2014
Alexis Bledel wrote:
<quoted text>
The feelings mutual
Why dont you upload a picture that looks even remotely like you..

Location hidden

#1743 May 2, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Lol! As a race WM as a whole are those who treat thier women best! They are not angels and there are psychos as well! But they are good men generally!
What happened?

Did you some danish man remind you that you are still ugly?

lol

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#1745 May 5, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
And I know many WW who have nothing but horror stories to tell about black men.
Some of them are not alive anymore due to black men.
Dont even get me started what I saw in my army tour...
Lmbao...bullshyt!

The vast majority of ww that are the victims off domestic abuse,rape victims or murdered are in fact the victims of white males!

This whole idea that bm go around stalking,raping and or killing ww is one of the biggest white male myths ever told!

*And you can get the fuck out here with what I saw during my tour of duty...where....I challenge you to tell where you saw these things...I've been to most of the major parts of Europe,to pretty much every single state in America and to several of the Caribbean islands!

You're full of shyt!
nave

Houston, TX

#1746 May 6, 2014
@Moorspeaks & IronOak

Allow me to leave you both with this string of information.

"Sixty percent of the men exonerated by the Innocence Project are blacks wrongly convicted raping largely white women."
http://www.hartfordinfo.org/issues/documents/...

Anybody who's done any real research will find that the rape capital of America is Rapid City, SD a majority white town with a very small(under %5) black population. And the rape capital by state is no other than snow white Alaska- Again, majority white with a very small black population. And just for emphasis.....

"More than 86 percent of rapes against Native American women are carried out by non-native men, most of them white, according to the Justice Department."
http://iowaindependent.com/39760/king-votes-a...

"According to U.S. Department of Justice statistics, American Indian and Alaska Native women have the highest incidence of rape out of any other racial or ethnic group in the United States a rate 2.5 times higher than the national average."
(Making NA women the ONLY group of women more likely to be rape interracial than intraracially in America. Same link for both quotes).

Rapes reported by white and NA women are actually more likely to not result in arrest than by those of black women.
"Nationwide, an arrest is made in just 13 percent of the sexual assaults reported by American Indian women, according to the Justice Department, compared with 35 percent for black women and 32 percent for whites."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/us/native-a...

Keep in mind, we have established that all races of women are most likely to be raped by some of their own race EXCEPT Native American women- who are most likely to be raped by a white male assailant, so we have two groups of women(white & NA women) who are most likely to be rape by white males, and also coincidentally also less likely to have their reports result in arrest.

Which race of rapist are really being protected here?

The US states with the highest forcible rape rates per 100,000 people are as followed.....

Alaska - 73.4

South Dakota - 59.9

New Mexico - 53.9
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/t...

What do all of these states have in common? Hint: Look up the ethnic demographics of them.(states with the least amount of African-Americans in the country)
nave

Houston, TX

#1747 May 6, 2014
Oh yeah, and Fairbanks Alaska had the highest rape rate of any metropolitan in the US.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Location hidden

#1748 May 6, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...bullshyt!
The vast majority of ww that are the victims off domestic abuse,rape victims or murdered are in fact the victims of white males!
This whole idea that bm go around stalking,raping and or killing ww is one of the biggest white male myths ever told!
*And you can get the fuck out here with what I saw during my tour of duty...where....I challenge you to tell where you saw these things...I've been to most of the major parts of Europe,to pretty much every single state in America and to several of the Caribbean islands!
You're full of shyt!
Could you take a sedative to ease your usual rabies fit... You might actually make some sense.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#1750 May 6, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you take a sedative to ease your usual rabies fit... You might actually make some sense.
Your nonsensical...passive aggressive response to a straight forward,undeniable, fact based comment....wow...you're brilliant!
julie

Casanova, VA

#1751 May 23, 2014
You reporters, or whatever you call yourselves, should be charged with a crime when you report lies, false information or anything but the truth.
I am john gonce's cousin and he never persuaded me to let him "hide in my family's home"!!!! He showed up to my house claiming his girlfriend "threw him out into the street and he had no place to go".
After him being there for two days, I did my own research and googled his name!!!! I immediately called the police!!!!!
How dare you state this false information!!!!!!!
Get your story, info straight!!!
Frank wrote:
http://www.philly.com/philly/n ews/20120824_Philadelphia_fugi tive_Gonce_now_faces_Maryland_ rape_charge.html
Posted: Fri, Aug. 24, 2012, 3:01 AM
Philadelphia fugitive Gonce now faces Maryland rape charge
John Gonce was on the run from Philadelphia police in a double-murder case this month, authorities say, when he persuaded his cousin to let him hide out at her townhouse in Owings Mills, a suburb of Baltimore.
Four days later, police say, he raped her 13-year-old daughter.
Gonce, 28, accused of killing two youths in Overbrook Park and leading a home invasion in Upper Darby over two days in July, now also faces rape charges in Maryland, Baltimore County police confirmed Thursday.
When Baltimore police tried to execute a warrant for his arrest from Upper Darby on Aug. 7, Gonce fled the home and hid in a trash can, before being apprehended by police.
Elise Armacost, a spokeswoman for Baltimore County police, said that the same day he was picked up on the Upper Darby warrant, he was charged with three counts of second-degree rape and three of second-degree sexual assault.
"He raped and sexually assaulted this girl on three separate occasions," Armacost said.
Gonce is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center in Towson.
"The current plan is for him to stand trial on the rape charges here before extradition to Pennsylvania," Armacost said.
Gonce and two others were accused of gunning down brothers Christopher Malcolm, 17, and Rohan Bennett, 12, during a drug deal in the boys' Overbrook Park home on July 24. The boys' parents were later arrested on drug charges.
Charged with him were Terrence Seldon, 26, and Michael Holmes, 28, both of Philadelphia.
Gonce and Seldon also face charges in connection with the home invasion in Upper Darby on July 22. They are accused of breaking into an apartment, tying up a man with electrical cord, and threatening him with a gun while searching for cash.
Fleeing Philadelphia, Gonce sought refuge at his cousin's home in Maryland on July 28. According to a Maryland District Court statement of probable cause, Gonce raped her daughter - his second cousin - on July 31 and Aug. 2 and 6.
He admitted the assaults, the statement said, claiming the acts were consensual.
Gonce's crime spree comes just months after his January release from prison in Pennsylvania on burglary and drug charges.
He was serving a four- to eight-year sentence at the Greene state prison and was released to a private halfway house in Chester, said the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
His parole was supposed to last until Nov. 26, 2015.
Sherry Tate, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole, said Gonce violated his parole 19 days after his release and was declared delinquent.
comeon

United States

#1753 Sep 18, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but it is not possible for me to take it down since i'm not a registered member.
I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune.
Good luck with your life.
actually I am thankful that you could not take this down as I needed a way to get a picture of him for some court papers I have not spoken or seen him since this day at the time I was getting hit with life pretty hard since then mine and my children's lives have bloomed into beauty without him they have an amazing step dad and life free from stress and worry probably won't get a reply back but if you ever check this frank I do thank you for posting this God always has his hand on everything and he knew I needed you to post list maybe not then but now I hope all is well with you
pin cushion

Kansas City, MO

#1754 Sep 18, 2014
Everything white people accuse black people of doing is projection.

The white man is the most abusive people on earth and unable to live with his conscience, he projects his evil deeds onto blacks.

Brut rapist....wm....projected onto bm
jezebel...ww...projected onto bw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 75
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min fetch almighty 1,125,565
WW spy trick: Plastic Surgery 10 min Jomo 1
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 11 min wtf 208
Im a white women Why am I addicted to Black men? (Dec '12) 13 min Iceman22 60
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 16 min African AE 7,348
Film that shows U.S gov testing bio weapons on ... 21 min African unity 2
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 21 min Skandar Saint Akbar 170
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 43 min African AE 25,519
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 95,782
Blacks and crime 2 hr Tim D 41

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE