The White Man's Cruelty To White Women!
Carol

Orem, UT

#1612 Oct 5, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Certain posters here seem to have a negative effect on people, but whatever is irritating you, I hope you overcome it and have a great day!
:^)

You're bottom of the barrel trash and so is your accomplice..

scot aka POS AKA BLONDE(OLDHAG)GIRL..

YOU DOGS are making excuses for white women who rape the most vulnerable in school....

our young boys whose drop out rate tends to be higher than girls..

and easily lose interest in school anyway....

scum like you both need to be placed before a firing squad...

as much as I hate violence...

I would watch and then celebrate trash like you both (anderson etc included) being taken from amongst decent people on earth.
Carol

Orem, UT

#1613 Oct 5, 2012
Scox wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, stop hating your own men and start fresh by running out all that demeaning, pro-KKK energy for once, and find a nice shelter for your children? Or be humble for once(ha!)and contact Michigan's dept. of Social Services and they can direct you to where food trucks are located I am so sure. 99 out of 100 X when mothers gripe, gripe, gripe - there are usually hungry children involved, no shoes on their feet.
Don't make me come over there to make this happen!
YUCK Frank and anderson types aren't my men..... they're yours....

yet a joke like you can't keep them from coming around black women.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1614 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Wor...

White man arrested 'for murder' over missing British girl

Friday, Oct 05, 2012

MACHYNLLETH, United Kingdom,- A man was arrested on Friday on suspicion of the murder of a missing five-year-old girl in Wales whose disappearance has gripped Britain.

Mark Bridger, 46, was held as officers stepped up their hunt for April Jones, who was last seen on Monday in her home town of Machynlleth in the mountains of mid-Wales, getting into a car.

Police had detained Bridger, who is known to April's family, on Tuesday but so far he had been merely helping police with their investigation.

But Detective Superintendent Reg Bevan told a news conference on Friday: "Mark Bridger has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of April Jones.

"He remains in custody at Aberystwyth Police Station where he continues to be questioned.

"The arrest does not detract from our efforts to find April and we remain committed to finding her."

Search teams using dinghies were scouring the fast-flowing rivers in the area, while others combed a forest, but their efforts were being hampered by worsening weather conditions as rain swept in and temperatures fell.

The search has been played out in the glare of TV cameras, with every stage being followed closely by the media who have descended on the sleepy town.

Police have revealed that April needs regular medication for cerebral palsy, further increasing fears for her wellbeing.

Pink ribbons have appeared on houses across the town after April's mother asked people to wear pink, her daughter's favourite colour, in solidarity.

Prime Minister David Cameron, whose late son Ivan had cerebral palsy, has also thrown his weight behind the search.

"This is every family's nightmare," he said Thursday.

"Clearly having this happen to you, and the fact that she suffers from cerebral palsy, something I know a little about from my own children, only makes this worse.

"My appeal would be to everyone. If you know anything, if you saw anything, heard anything, have any ideas you can bring forward, talk to the police."
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1615 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19743079/ma...

White Man Convicted In Murder-For-Hire Death Of Estranged Wife

Posted: Oct 05, 2012 7:03 AM EDT
Updated: Oct 05, 2012 8:47 AM EDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn.– A man was found guilty Thursday night in the murder-for-hire death of his estranged wife in 2010.

It took a Davidson County jury a little more than an hour to convict Timothy Bozza of the first-degree premeditated murder of 39-year-old Veronica Bozza. The conviction carries a life sentence of at least 51 years in prison.

Veronica Bozza was found shot to death inside her Hermitage home on August 29, 2010, a short time after she dropped off her son with Timothy Bozza for visitation.

Police said Timothy Bozza had offered his friend Cory Cotham $10,000 to murder Veronica. Cotham allegedly entered the home, struggled with Veronica, and then shot her multiple times.

Testimony during the trial showed Timothy Bozza and Cotham had talked about what they called a "crisscross" plan, where Cotham would kill Veronica, and Bozza would kill the ex-husband of one of Cotham's girlfriends.

Cotham was convicted in February of first degree murder and especially aggravated robbery, and sentenced to life plus 25 years in prison.

The friends and family of Veronica Bozza released the following statement in reaction to the verdict:

"Veronica is dearly missed by so many people. Her eternal love for her son was beyond compare. That love was also extended to her family and dear friends in and around the Nashville community. While there are no winners in a horrific and senseless crime such as this, we the family of our beloved Veronica are pleased that the two men responsible for her murder have officially been brought to justice. Now we can all begin to move forward and be a reflection of the love and light that she extended to us during her beautiful life.

"This day would not be possible without the tireless efforts of the men and women of the Nashville Metro Police Department, especially lead Detectives Johnny Crumby and Andrew Injaychock. We would also like to thank the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, and the United States Marshals Service who assisted in the investigation.

"Finally our utmost gratitude to the entire Davidson County District Attorneys Office for their dedication, professionalism and tireless pursuit of justice. Special thanks to Deputy District Attorney Tom Thurman, Assistant District Attorneys Katy Miller and Jan Norman, and Victim Witness Coordinator Susan Tucker Smith."
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1616 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.itv.com/news/central/2012-10-05/ma...

White man denies ex-wife's kidnap and murder

Fri 5 Oct 2012

A man has gone on trial accused of kidnapping his ex-wife in Peterborough, killing her and burying her body in Poland.

Jurors at the Old Bailey in London were told that Rimas Venclovas was determined that Vitalija Baliutaviciene, 29, would "fulfil her destiny" to die and be buried by him.

Her death followed a violent marriage and physical abuse which carried on after they were divorced, said Maureen Baker, QC, prosecuting.

Venclovas was arrested twice by police in Peterborough after attacking Ms Baliutaviciene, but absconded to his native Lithuania each time after being given bail.

He then went to elaborate lengths to return to the UK undetected and kill the woman who had rejected him, it is alleged.

Venclovas, 47, denies kidnap and murder charges alleged to have been committed in August last year.

Miss Baker said Miss Baliutaviciene had left her home in Burmer Road and was walking to work at 5.15am on August 12 last year, when her abduction was captured on CCTV.

She said: "It shows her being overpowered and taken away by someone.

"Then she vanished until the 30th of October when a man picking mushrooms in a field in western Poland came across a shallow grave containing her remains.

"She died suddenly and violently as the result of manual strangulation.

"The prosecution say her former husband is responsible for both her abduction and murder - and in doing so, did exactly what he had always promised her he would."

Miss Baker said Venclovas had tried to control his former wife even from abroad. He had threatened to take away their son if she did not return to him, she said.

He had tried to strangle her twice in the year before she died. After fleeing to Lithuania and returning on the first occasion, the Crown Prosecution Service had decided he would not be charged.

"Subsequent events have called that decision into question," added Miss Baker.

In February last year, he attacked her again and began to strangle her.

Miss Baker told jurors: "He told her she would be buried. He told her her destiny was for her to be killed by him."

After fleeing Britain again, he changed his name, grew his hair and a moustache, and bought a camper van from which he removed the rear seats.

"In order to deliver the destiny he had promised Vitalija, to kill her, he had to devise a way of returning to the UK without being detected," added Miss Baker.

The trial continues.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1617 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/10/04/43130...

White male held in slayings of mother and sister

Posted Thursday, Oct. 04, 2012

Excerpt: "ANNETTA SOUTH -- A 17-year-old former Aledo High School student picked up the phone early Thursday and calmly told a 911 operator that he had fatally shot his mother and younger sister.

"I felt like they were just suffocating me, in a way," Jake Evans said. "Obviously, you know, I'm pretty, I guess, evil."

The 911 recording was released by the Parker County Sheriff's Department later Thursday during the investigation into the deaths of Evans' mother and 15-year-old sister, whose bodies were found inside their home in the 150 block of River Creek Lane.

After receiving Jake Evans' call shortly before 12:30 a.m., five sheriff's deputies headed for the house inside a gated community just south of Aledo.

When they pulled up, Jake Evans was standing outside the front door with his hands in the air. While one deputy handcuffed him and put him in the back of a patrol car, the others went inside, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

They found Jami Evans, 48, in an office area near the back of the home. She had been shot multiple times.

The sister, Mallory Evans, had been shot once on a stairway and then several times near the home's entrance, Sheriff Larry Fowler said.

The father was in Washington, D.C., on business, and two older sisters were not at the house.

Jake Evans was taken to the Parker County Jail in Weatherford and was interviewed for several hours, Fowler said.

He faces a capital murder charge because two people were killed.

"I have my suspicions, but there's nothing I can say precisely as a motive," Fowler said. "It's certainly a mystery."

Investigators reported that Evans evidently acted alone. He told deputies that he used a .22-caliber revolver, Fowler said.

"He had taken the weapon from his grandfather," Fowler said. "His grandfather had no knowledge that he had it."

'I wasn't even angry'

In the recording of Evans' 911 call, an operator can be heard asking him to describe his emergency.

"Uh," he said evenly, "I just killed my mom and my sister."

"What?" the operator said, alarmed.

She quickly regained control and got his name, age, address and the location of the gun he used.

She also asked why he attacked his family.

"It's weird," he said. "I wasn't even angry with them. It just kind of happened. I've been kind of planning on killing for a while now."

"The two of them?" the operator asked. "Or just anybody?"

"Pretty much just anybody."

Emotion can be heard growing in the teen's even tone as he described the killings.

"This is really going to mess me up in the future," he said, "but you see, my sister, I told my sister that my mom needed her. She was in her room and she came out of her room and, uh, I, I shot her. And she rolled down the stairs and I shot her again. And then I went down and I shot my mom about maybe three or four times.

"I'll never forget this, but my, uh, sister, she came down the stairs and she was screaming and I was telling her that I'm sorry but that this, hold still, that, you know, I was just going to just make it go away, you know. But she just kept on freaking out.

"But finally she fell down and I shot her in the head probably three times."

Later, Evans said: "I just thought it would be quick, you know? I didn't want them to feel any pain. That's why I used a gun. But it's like everything went wrong."

The operator, who encouraged the teen to take deep breaths, asked whether he wanted to hurt himself.

"Um, I don't know," he said. "I'm a little freaked out about guns now. I definitely, you know, I assure you, I definitely don't like myself, you know? But I'm just so freaked out by guns now. Just to let you know, I hate the feeling of killing someone. I, you know, I'm going to be messed up."
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1618 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...

White man pleads guilty to rape

October 05, 2012

A Vineyard Haven man has been sentenced to more than a decade in jail after pleading guilty to two counts of aggravated rape and five other charges.

David L. Thrift Jr., 31, pleaded guilty Wednesday in Dukes Superior Court to assaulting a female relative and raping the family's teenage baby sitter in July 2011 and to trying to hire someone to kill the teenager and an assistant district attorney in the Cape and Islands District Attorney's Office.

Thrift was sentenced to two concurrent sentences of 10 to 13 years for the rape charges and two concurrent sentences of 2½ years for the murder-for-hire charges, Carrie Kimball Monahan, spokeswoman for Essex District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett, said.

The case was transferred to that office because of the threat on the assistant district attorney's life, she said.

The rape charges carry a mandatory-minimum sentence of 10 years in prison. Thrift will not be eligible for parole until he serves that time.

He will serve his sentence in the Massachusetts Correctional Institution-Cedar Junction, she said.

On July 23, 2011, Thrift assaulted the female relative. While one Tisbury police officer drove her to the hospital, another searched for Thrift near the house, leaving the baby sitter and three young children at the home alone.

While the officers were gone, Thrift returned and raped and tried to strangle the teenager, according to archives.

After his August 2011 indictment, Thrift was held on $60,000 bail in the Barnstable County Correctional Facility in Bourne.

While there, he asked a fellow inmate to kill the baby sitter and the assistant district attorney.

In June, Thrift was denied a new venue for his trial by a Dukes County judge.

Though the aggravated rape charges carry a possible sentence of life in prison, prosecutor Kate MacDougall was satisfied with the sentence, Kimball Monahan said.

"The victim was very reluctant to testify," she said.

Thrift's attorney, public defender Robert Hofmann, did not return a message seeking comment Thursday afternoon.

Thrift's case also led to a 17-year veteran of the Tisbury Police Department being fired for his role in the investigation.

The selectmen fired Sgt. Robert Fiske in November after he answered the domestic call at the Thrift home but then left, leaving the baby sitter alone with the children.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1619 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Moeller-ad...

White man admits 1990 rape, murder of girl in court

DIRK LAMMERS, Associated Press
Updated 3:59 p.m., Thursday, October 4, 2012

SIOUX FALLS, S.D.(AP)— Donald Moeller regularly reads the Bible while on death row, but the graying 60-year-old is forgoing mercy and taking an Old Testament approach to his fate.

For the first time, Moeller admitted Thursday that he kidnapped, raped and killed 9-year-old Becky O'Connell more than 20 years ago. He told a federal judge that what he did was evil and that he has to pay for it.

"The law has spoken," said Moeller, who was twice convicted of first-degree murder in the 1990 slaying. "I killed. I deserve to be killed."

U.S. District Court Judge Lawrence Piersol ordered Moeller to appear at Thursday's hearing, which was supposed to deal with the constitutionality of South Dakota's one-drug capital punishment procedure. But the proceedings have become mired in a series of bizarre motions that pit Moeller's state-court lawyer against Arkansas-based public defenders arguing the federal case.

Piersol listened to arguments about the attempt to dismiss but not specifics on the lethal injection protocol. He took the dismissal under advisement and will rule later. Moeller is scheduled to be executed in late October or early November.

The Arkansas lawyers contend that the execution method using pentobarbital violates the constitutional ban on cruel and unusual punishment, but there are few details about those issues as many of the recent filings have been kept under seal.

Piersol told Moeller that the attorneys allege there's a high probability that solely using pentobarbital in the execution could cause him pain, and asked if Moeller still wanted to dismiss the appeal.

"Yes, I do," he responded.

Authorities say Moeller kidnapped O'Connell from a Sioux Falls convenience store, drove her to a secluded area near the Big Sioux River, and then raped and killed her. Her naked body was found the next day; she had been stabbed and her throat was slashed."
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1620 Oct 5, 2012
White man admits 1990 rape, murder of girl in court (continued)

Just before the hearing Thursday, Little Rock, Ark.-based attorney Scott Braden filed a motion asking Piersol to appoint a guardian for Moeller, saying he's incompetent and incapable of making voluntary and rational decisions. An affidavit from a psychology professor said Moeller's abusive upbringing and time in solitary confinement have undermined his will to live.
Moeller disputed the assessment of his mental state.

"Judge, I know what's happening. I am competent, and I don't want this dragging through the courts anymore," he said.

Braden said Moeller has not been informed properly about South Dakota's execution protocol, mistakenly telling the attorney he thought the state was going to use propofol, the "drug that killed Michael Jackson."

Moeller said he might have misspoken but knows what lies ahead.

"They're going to put poison in my veins and they're going to kill me," he said.

"I've OD'd before. I'm not scared."

Attorney Mark Marshall, who was appointed to represent Moeller in his state court case, said Moeller has wanted to drop the federal challenge for months and the Arkansas attorneys have refused.

Marshall told the judge that Moeller has dismissed the case and no ruling is required, but Piersol told him that he can ask questions before deciding whether to accept that dismissal.

Moeller initially was convicted in 1992, but the state Supreme Court overturned it, ruling that improper evidence was used at trial. He was again convicted and sentenced to die in 1997.

Piersol has upheld the constitutionality of Moeller's conviction and sentence, but hasn't ruled on South Dakota's execution protocol.
Piersol told the attorneys Thursday that the case is not about whether Moeller will be executed, but how — and possibly when — the punishment will be carried out.

Moeller said he doesn't have a death wish, but executing him is "right." He said if the rape and killing of a little girl doesn't warrant the punishment of death, then nothing does.

"I don't want to be executed," Moeller said. "I don't want to die. I want to pay for what I owe."
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1621 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.wral.com/raleigh-man-indicted-in-w...

5:33 p.m. Wednesday

White man indicted in wife's shooting death

RALEIGH, N.C.— A Wake County grand jury has indicted a Raleigh man who admitted in a 911 call to shooting his estranged wife this summer.

Mario Vellotti, 64, of 2728 Kinsley Place, was indicted on a first-degree murder charge in the Aug. 30 death of Agata Flipska Velloti, 43, outside her apartment building.

According to court documents, the two were involved in a custody dispute over their 6-year-old son, and Agata Flipska Vellotti had sought out a protect order against her husband.

Mario Vellotti surrendered to police hours after the shooting. He is being held in the Wake County jail without bond.
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Murrieta, CA

#1622 Oct 5, 2012
Frank wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/art icle/Moeller-admits-1990-rape- murder-of-girl-in-court-391923 6.php
White man admits 1990 rape, murder of girl in court
DIRK LAMMERS, Associated Press
Updated 3:59 p.m., Thursday, October 4, 2012
SIOUX FALLS, S.D.(AP)— Donald Moeller regularly reads the Bible while on death row, but the graying 60-year-old is forgoing mercy and taking an Old Testament approach to his fate.
For the first time, Moeller admitted Thursday that he kidnapped, raped and killed 9-year-old Becky O'Connell more than 20 years ago. He told a federal judge that what he did was evil and that he has to pay for it.
"The law has spoken," said Moeller, who was twice convicted of first-degree murder in the 1990 slaying. "I killed. I deserve to be killed."
Poor Becky.
If Bad Santa really meant what he said, he'd be the one to administer the lethal injection into himself.
St FuckPatrick

London, UK

#1623 Oct 5, 2012
Frank wrote:
http://www.wral.com/raleigh-ma n-indicted-in-wife-s-shooting- death/11622263/
5:33 p.m. Wednesday
White man indicted in wife's shooting death
RALEIGH, N.C.— A Wake County grand jury has indicted a Raleigh man who admitted in a 911 call to shooting his estranged wife this summer.
Mario Vellotti, 64, of 2728 Kinsley Place, was indicted on a first-degree murder charge in the Aug. 30 death of Agata Flipska Velloti, 43, outside her apartment building.
According to court documents, the two were involved in a custody dispute over their 6-year-old son, and Agata Flipska Vellotti had sought out a protect order against her husband.
Mario Vellotti surrendered to police hours after the shooting. He is being held in the Wake County jail without bond.
This is how you get off Frank, looking for and reading this shit.
Level 6

Murrieta, CA

#1624 Oct 5, 2012
Frank wrote:
http://www.asiaone.com/News/La test%2BNews/World/Story/A1Stor y20121005-375890.html
White man arrested 'for murder' over missing British girl
Friday, Oct 05, 2012
MACHYNLLETH, United Kingdom,- A man was arrested on Friday on suspicion of the murder of a missing five-year-old girl in Wales whose disappearance has gripped Britain.
Mark Bridger, 46, was held as officers stepped up their hunt for April Jones, who was last seen on Monday in her home town of Machynlleth in the mountains of mid-Wales, getting into a car.
Police had detained Bridger, who is known to April's family, on Tuesday but so far he had been merely helping police with their investigation.
But Detective Superintendent Reg Bevan told a news conference on Friday: "Mark Bridger has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of April Jones.
I can understand a certain amount of slack when the victims are related in some way to these maniacs, but the death penalty is a must when the perverted attacker is a random encounter.
Pedophiles and home-break-in rapist/murderers need to be put to sleep in the WORST WAY!

Level 6

Murrieta, CA

#1625 Oct 5, 2012
Frank wrote:
http://www.timesnews.net/artic le/9052473/sentencing-delayed- for-bristol-man-convicted-of-a ttempted-murder-rape
Sentencing delayed for white man convicted of attempted murder, rape
Published October 3rd, 2012 8:44 pm
BLOUNTVILLE — A Bristol man’s sentencing on charges he kidnapped, raped and tried to kill a 35-year-old woman on Aug. 23, 2010, has been postponed to Oct. 26.
What an ugly old freak - Mucho feo. Wouldn't even want to be TOUCHED by him, never mind kidnapped, raped then murdered - OH GOD!

"I saw a Ware Wolf with a Chinese menu in his hand - OWOOOooooo....."
Level 6

Murrieta, CA

#1626 Oct 5, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Certain posters here seem to have a negative effect on people, but whatever is irritating you, I hope you overcome it and have a great day!
:^)
Your uploads are truly disturbing, but a reminder that I nor any other woman living in the city can never be too careful. Never. Crime happens when we least are expecting it.
Keep up the good work.

"Mommmmmma, just killed a man, put a gun up to his head....."

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#1627 Oct 5, 2012
Why is everyone trying to save these clowns?
Level 6

Murrieta, CA

#1628 Oct 5, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A truly corrupt criminal FED like you.....
know that all cultures of women.....
feel safer walking thru/living in communities ran by white men....
than in communities ran by blk men....
therefore a corrupt CRIMINAL FED LIKE YOU should post facts and not lies....
k... vile racist witch aka POS.
You are seriously tripping.

News flash: Eric Holder is America's TOP COP.
And, the reason why EVERYBODY gets to vote in Ohio and Penn next month.(Enjoy a smoking hot AA Presidents' second term)
P.S., Eric is an African American MAN. Didn't mean to pop your bubble.
Level 6

Murrieta, CA

#1629 Oct 5, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The parents don't want to prosecute.... predators of school kids?!
You dumb vile Dog!!!!
You are a Downgrade even for trash like Frank and Anderson.
STOP talking snack and just tell us, so WHO plays our gorgioso, stud-muffin President in 'the movie'- Denzel or Will?
Hint: our First Lady gives edge to Will because of his ears,lol

www.last.fm/music/Will+Smith/+images/36018391

(girlllllll - roll your tongue back into your mouth!)
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1630 Oct 5, 2012
Scox wrote:
Poor Becky.
If Bad Santa really meant what he said, he'd be the one to administer the lethal injection into himself.
True, he is definitely "Bad Santa" alright!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1631 Oct 5, 2012
Scox wrote:
Your uploads are truly disturbing, but a reminder that I nor any other woman living in the city can never be too careful. Never. Crime happens when we least are expecting it.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks and thank YOU for your commentary!

I wish you the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,681,034
Trump is Officially OBESE 11 min Spinning 360 waves 12
White girls are hating hard on Meghan Markle !! 11 min IT IS I 38
"Trump is god" our lord and savior our jesus wi... 14 min Spinning 360 waves 1
Black men and Pedophilia (Jun '10) 33 min Common 5
"Trump is god" our lord and savior our jesus wi... 34 min Spinning 360 waves 1
Not a day goes by without "RACISM"!!! 34 min Got Rope 4
PROOF San Francisco is a SHYTHOLE 2 hr The Laughing Axe 26
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 2 hr IT IS I 162
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 hr Jake 60