The White Man's Cruelty To White Women!
Frank Blackman

Skelmersdale, UK

#749 Aug 29, 2012
I've covered my balls in peanut butter and a little puppy is licking it off, I may ejaculate on it.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#751 Aug 29, 2012
Frank wrote:
Why do white men treat white women so vicious and cruel???
Here is yet another story about the white man's cruelty to white women....
-
maceo read the Word of God!

This applies to YOU! This is your LIFE!

2 Timothy 3:1-17
New International Version (NIV)
3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH PEOPLE!

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, THEIR FOLLY WILL BE CLEAR TO EVERYONE!

EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOUR FOLLY AND THAT YOUR A FOOL!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#752 Aug 29, 2012
Frank Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>Still trying to IMPERSONATE me, I see, RACIST WHITE DEVIL!!!!!
I
maceo you love some White women, you've been chasing them for 35 years now!
maceo read the Word of God!

This applies to YOU! This is your LIFE!

2 Timothy 3:1-17
New International Version (NIV)
3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH PEOPLE!

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, THEIR FOLLY WILL BE CLEAR TO EVERYONE!

EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOUR FOLLY AND THAT YOUR A FOOL!
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#753 Aug 29, 2012
http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/years-allowed/...

First wife of Ian Huntley campaigning to make killer's prison time tougher

Thursday, August 23, 2012
Grimsby Telegraph

THE first wife of Grimsby-born Ian Huntley said she was determined to make the Soham murderer's time in prison as tough as possible as she spoke about finally moving on with her life.

Claire Evans – who met the killer when they both worked at a Grimsby factory – said she was 'not going to go away' and vowed to continue campaigning to have the killer's luxuries taken away from his cell in Frankland Prison.

She also told how she wanted to set the record straight about 'lies' she believes she has been subjected to in the ten years since the murders of schoolgirls Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.

She said: "I'm tired of hearing about prison and how good a life he's got – how he's got an Xbox and how he can get on Twitter and say nasty things, how he can brag about eating cake and everything. I'm tired, I want the government to stop his treatment."

Ms Evans, 36, claims she endured years of physical and mental abuse at the hands of Huntley, now 38.

He sexually assaulted her, attacked her in the shower and hacked off her hair so that no other man would find her attractive.

Ms Evans, who has since married for a third time and is now a mother of two, has previously told how 17 years ago, Huntley came within seconds of killing her as he tried to crush her windpipe.

Speaking to ITV's This Morning recently, Ms Evans, 36, said she only now had the strength to give her version of events.

"It's hard. But at least this is my side of the story – at least it's the truth that's being told this time, at least it's not a pack of lies that's out there. I'm choosing to do this. I'm not walking into a supermarket and all of a sudden I'm on the front cover and it's a load of lies about me. I'm here because I have a new life. I have matured. I'm not that immature, pathetic teenager. I was making mistakes.

"Now I have my own family and for ten years since he's been sentenced I have not been allowed to move on – and I know that is extremely selfish because I know those families can't move on and rebuild their lives – but when my children are getting involved, with press calls and my picture's in the press again, it's unfair.

"I need to move on for my children's sake. I have to put my children first."

The pair met in 1994, eight years before the murders of Holly and Jessica, while they were both working in a food factory in Grimsby.

Huntley, then 20, was a cleaner while Ms Evans, who was 18, worked as a production operator.

They kissed at the factory's Christmas party and a whirlwind romance followed. Within days Ms Evans had moved into Huntley's one-bedroom flat and a month later he had proposed. The pair got married in January 1995, and soon after the relationship became abusive and his behaviour increasingly more bizarre and psychotic until he suffered a "personal trauma".

Ms Evans told how she went from a healthy size 12 to a minuscule size four because of the stress. But although she felt trapped, she believed she had no alternative but to stick with Huntley.

She has also revealed she was forced to make the heart-breaking decision to have a termination to abort his child because she was so scared about what Huntley would do to it. When Huntley eventually found out about the termination, he beat her up, she says.

He finally granted Ms Evans a divorce in 1999. She married his brother Wayne in July 2000, but that relationship ended four years later. By 2002, Huntley was together with Maxine Carr, 35, and the pair moved to Soham, Cambridgeshire, where he murdered Holly and Jessica on August 4.
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#755 Aug 29, 2012
http://www.dl-online.com/event/article/id/696...

Published August 29, 2012, 08:26 AM
White male murder suspect’s story unravels

Excerpt: "THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minn.– Tanya Kazmierczak was last seen alive talking to Jedidiah Dean Troxel after a party, witnesses say.

Tanya Kazmierczak was last seen alive talking to Jedidiah Dean Troxel after a party, witnesses say.

According to a criminal complaint filed Tuesday, Kazmierczak, 40, was found dead the next day with multiple stab wounds and a cut throat.

Authorities have linked Troxel, 31, of Crookston, to the spot next to the Red Lake River in rural Pennington County where a resident found Kazmierczak’s body Sunday. Agents with the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension arrested Troxel on Monday night without incident.

He has been charged with second-degree murder and is in jail in Thief River Falls, awaiting his arraignment early today.

According to the complaint, he killed Kazmierczak after they both left a party early Saturday morning.

Kazmierczak was the mother of three children and was originally from Crookston, according to her obituary. Earlier this month, she turned 40 and celebrated her 20th anniversary with her husband, Jeffrey.

Her failure to return home that day led her husband to report her missing and prompted a search of the surrounding area. Interviews with fellow partygoers led investigators to single out Troxel as a suspect, whose story unraveled after several interviews.

According to Troxel’s Facebook page, he was looking for a party Friday.

“Whos up for partying?” read a post attributed to him on his profile on the social networking website.

On Sunday, the image of a flier asking for information regarding Kazmierczak’s disappearance was posted on his Facebook page, again attributed to him.

Troxel and Kazmierczak were linked as friends on Facebook. Later that night they were at the same party in Thief River Falls, according to a statement of probable cause for his arrest.

The statement, released Tuesday by Pennington County Sheriff Ray Kuznia, detailed the steps that led to Troxel’s arrest:

Troxel told authorities he saw Kazmierczak leave the party with another woman five minutes before he left to return to his mother’s home in Crookston.

Witnesses, however, told authorities they saw Kazmierczak talking to Troxel while he was in his car after they both left the party, between 6 a.m. and 6:30 a.m.

In a second interview Saturday, in Crookston, Troxel repeated that he left the party five minutes after Kazmierczak, adding that he stopped at the Pennington Main store to buy a bottle of Mountain Dew before leaving town.

On Sunday, Thief River Falls Deputy Police Chief Craig Mattson watched surveillance video from Pennington Main that showed Troxel did not visit the store between 5:30 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. Saturday.

At 11:30 a.m., a “concerned citizen” found Kazmierczak next to the Smiley Bridge on Pennington County Road 7, according to the sheriff’s department. BCA crime scene investigators reported that she was partially nude. She had been stabbed and her throat was cut. They also found a “unique footprint” with a specific logo in the earth beneath her body.

A preliminary autopsy found multiple stab wounds and ruled her death a homicide.

Investigators met with Troxel in Crookston on Sunday. During that meeting, they took Troxel’s boots and found their tread was similar to the footprint at the crime scene.

Troxel repeated that he did not see Kazmierczak after the party, but investigators pressed him, telling him of the similarity between his boots and the footprint.

He told them,“I was not at Smiley Bridge.”

Authorities had not told him yet she was found at the bridge.

Troxel also claimed he wore tennis shoes, not work boots to the Friday party. However, surveillance video of Troxel at a Thief River Falls liquor store that night showed him wearing black boots."
The Real Frank Blackman

United States

#756 Aug 29, 2012
Killing IRBW For TREACHERY!!!

Can you dig it?
taniqua

South Shields, UK

#757 Aug 29, 2012
dem white crackaz be ebil devils numsayin, dey be sent here by da cracka devil numsayin?
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Murrieta, CA

#758 Aug 29, 2012
Frank Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>The title of this thread is, "The White Man's Cruelty To White Women!"
Stay on the topic, please.
This case is old, but still brings chills down my spine because I was so young when it was all over the TV news.
And, it happened in California. This Cary guy murdered women just because he was lonely. And, obviously a LOSER.
This news incident more than any other, is why I only judge strangers by their character and demeanor - NOT their skin tone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cary_Stayner
ghosts from the past

United States

#759 Aug 29, 2012
Stop acting like white women are victims. Remember Emmett Till was killed because a WHITE WOMAN told her husband he flirted with her! The husband wasn't even there, had no idea, but that white woman told her husband and a boy died! I bet there are too many stories like this to count.

How many white women cried rape when caught with black men in the old days? Then sat and watched the black man get lynched rather than admit it was consensual? Seems to me white women got a whole lotta blood on they hands.
The Real Frank Blackman

United States

#760 Aug 29, 2012
ghosts from the past wrote:
Stop acting like white women are victims. Remember Emmett Till was killed because a WHITE WOMAN told her husband he flirted with her! The husband wasn't even there, had no idea, but that white woman told her husband and a boy died! I bet there are too many stories like this to count.
How many white women cried rape when caught with black men in the old days? Then sat and watched the black man get lynched rather than admit it was consensual? Seems to me white women got a whole lotta blood on they hands.
I bet you a IRBW. i.e. SLAVE TO THE WHITE MAN!!!!!!
LION

Charlotte, NC

#761 Aug 29, 2012
TO ALL BLACKS

stop being so ignorant and start supporting your black owned banks and black owned credit unions

form small investment groups and find things to invest in
ghosts from the past

United States

#762 Aug 29, 2012
The Real Frank Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you a IRBW. i.e. SLAVE TO THE WHITE MAN!!!!!!
Ad hominem, you can't argue with those facts I presented so you try to attack me as a person instead. That's some weak little bitch tactics right there.

I can play that game, I BET YOU REALLY A WHITE WOMAN!

Now car to address the white woman that got Emmett Till killed? Or those that cried rape to save face and watched black men get lynched? I didn't think so.
The Real Frank Blackman

United States

#763 Aug 29, 2012
ghosts from the past wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem, you can't argue with those facts I presented so you try to attack me as a person instead. That's some weak little bitch tactics right there.
I can play that game, I BET YOU REALLY A WHITE WOMAN!
Now car to address the white woman that got Emmett Till killed? Or those that cried rape to save face and watched black men get lynched? I didn't think so.
Stay on topic. This is about white men i.e. SPAWNS OF SATAN!!!
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#764 Aug 30, 2012
http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-woman-loses-le...

White Woman Loses Left Eye in Alleged Botched Murder-for-Hire Hit

Aug. 30, 2012

The husband of a Texas woman who was shot in the face is being held on a $1 million bond after he was accused of paying for a hit on his wife.

John Franklin Howard, 52, paid a hit man at least $85,000 kill his wife, Nancy Howard, police said. The arrest affidavit says Howard may have a girlfriend in California, however authorities declined to comment during the ongoing investigation.

Nancy Howard lost her left eye in the shooting but is expected to survive, police say.

Howard was arrested on Friday and faces criminal solicitation charges.

On Aug. 18, Nancy Howard was approached by a man in her garage, according to the arrest affidavit for her husband.

"The unknown suspect put a silver colored handgun to Nancy's head and demanded her purse. Nancy gave the suspect her purse and was then shot in the face," the affidavit stated.

Howard was shot once above her left eye, according to her CaringBridge page.

"The bullet traveled through her throat and lodged just above her right lung...[she was] able to call 911 and talk with the dispatcher and EMTs before they intubated and sedated her," according to an account on the site.

The suspect, who police believe is Dustin Hiroms, fled on foot. He was arrested Friday and faces an aggravated robbery charge.

The alleged plot, which police said had been in the works since 2009, unraveled when a detective learned of a suspicious stop police had made in July a half mile from the Howards' Carrollton, Texas, home.

Hiroms and a friend, Jason Rendine, were pulled over for traffic violations on July 14.

Hiroms told officers he had come to Carrollton to get money from his uncle, who lives on Bluebonnet Way. Rendine mentioned it was the fifth house and that a Lexus was supposed to be parked outside, according to the affidavit.

After officers questioned the two men, they changed their story and said they were in town to meet with an investor named John who hired Hiroms as a hit man.

Hiroms was arrested for traffic offenses and was released two days later, according to the affidavit.

On Aug. 24, Billie Johnson, who is Hirom's stepfather and was being held at Denton County Jail on unrelated charges, contacted investigators with information about the alleged plot.

Johnson told police he was contacted by Howard three years ago and was offered money to have Nancy Howard killed.

"Johnson advised that over the past three years he has had numerous contacts and conversations with Howard regarding the contract killing of his wife," the affidavit stated.

After Hiroms was arrested on the aggravated robbery charge, he admitted to police he had met and received money from Howard, but denied having any role in the aggravated robbery of Nancy Howard, the affidavit stated.

An attorney for Howard was not listed in online court records.

He is being held at the Denton County Jail on $1 million bond.
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#765 Aug 30, 2012
http://www.redding.com/news/2012/aug/29/juror...

Jurors view defendant's confession video in 1991 murder

By Record Searchlight staff
Posted August 29, 2012 at 5:17 p.m., updated August 29, 2012 at 5:24 p.m.

It’s been 21 years since the body of 53-year-old Despina Magioudis was found in a field that is now the parking lof of the Lowe’s Home Improvement Store on East Cypress Avenue.

The mother of five daughters had been bludgeoned and strangled to death.

A Shasta County jury viewed today a two-hour video of her accused killer confessing before police investigators to the murder and listened as a state Department of Justice criminalist explained how DNA evidence helped to thaw the once ice-cold case.

Forty-five-year-old Brian Eric Norton, who was convicted in 2007 of raping an Iowa woman, began standing trial earlier this week in Shasta County Superior Court for the murder and sexual assault of Magioudis.

Norton has pleaded not guilty and faces life in prison without parole if convicted of the criminal counts against him.

Norton was linked to the murder following his 2007 rape conviction when his DNA was entered into a national database.

But with thousands of cases to sort through, it took until March 2010 for Norton’s DNA to be linked to semen taken from Magioudis’ body during her autopsy, police have said.

Redding police Cpl. Jon Poletski, who testified Wednesday, has said that investigators determined that Norton lived in Redding from 1991 through 1995.

He has also said that Magioudis, who lived in Larkspur, loved to travel and had been staying in a trailer in Redding when she was killed.

Magioudis had arrived in Redding on Aug. 2, 1991, after attending a spiritual observation of the summer solstice in Mount Shasta, and had been applying for part-time jobs in the Enterprise area at the time of her death.

Magioudis’ daughters have described her as a traveling free spirit who loved reading, cooking and Greek dancing. She also was a member of the World Affairs Council and an active member of the Reed Union School District in Marin County.

Norton, who was serving a maximum 10-year prison sentence at the foreboding Iowa State Penitentiary for sexual assault, was brought back to Shasta County last year.

This is not the first time that DNA has linked a suspect to a cold-case murder in Shasta County.

In May 2009, Redding police announced that Brian Harper, an imprisoned Redding bank robber, had been linked through DNA evidence to the murder of a 43-year-old Redding woman two decades earlier.

He was later convicted of murdering Judith Hasselstrom, whose strangled and nearly nude body was found on Aug. 7, 1988, in Caldwell Park and sentenced to 25 years to life in prison.
ghosts from the past

United States

#766 Aug 30, 2012
The Real Frank Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic. This is about white men i.e. SPAWNS OF SATAN!!!
If that's true it would make white women that gave birth to them CONCUBINES OF SATAN!!!

They satan's bitches. Evil heartless money grabbing cold blooded killing animals. Ask Emmett Till about those honkey bitches and what they done to him.
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#767 Aug 30, 2012
http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/29/2315732/ra...

Rape charge added against white male in Russell jogger's slaying
Published: August 29, 2012 Updated 14 hours ago

A man charged in the murder of a Russell County woman who was strangled during her morning jog now faces an additional charge of rape, Kentucky State Police announced Wednesday.

A grand jury returned the additional charge against Christopher Allman on Tuesday, according to a news release.

Allman is charged with murdering Sarah B. Hart, 31, on June 14 near Jamestown. Hart had been jogging with her sister when she felt ill and turned back to go to her car.

Allman allegedly attacked Hart as she walked alone along U.S. 127, strangling her and hiding her body at the edge of a field near the highway.

Allman admitted that he wanted to rob Hart, according to the arrest citation.

Allman, 28, was first charged with murder, robbery, kidnapping and tampering with physical evidence. A grand jury later added charges of being a persistent felony offender and fetal homicide, because Hart was pregnant.

Allman has pleaded not guilty. He could face a death sentence if convicted.
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#768 Aug 30, 2012
http://www.edhat.com/site/tidbit.cfm...

White Man Arrested For Rape & Child Molestation

updated: Aug 29, 2012, 2:41 PM
Source: Santa Barbara Police Department

In August 2012 Santa Barbara Police Department Crimes Against Persons Detectives Mark Vierra and Charlie Katsapis received information and subsequently established that a 14-year old girl had been forcibly raped while attending a party at an Eastside residence in mid-July. Based on the physical description of the suspect, and specifically the descriptions of his tattoos, the detectives recognized the suspect to be Roger Navarro Pulido, age 36, of Santa Barbara.

On August 28, 2012 Detective Katsapis obtained a $100,000.00 arrest warrant for Pulido for the felonies of rape by force or fear and lewd acts upon a child 14 or 15 years of age by a person at least 10 years older. Later, at 2:28 p.m., Eastside Beat Coordinator Officer Adrian Gutierrez observed Pulido riding a bicycle on 100 S. Voluntario Street, followed him, and ultimately arrested him on the first block of N. Milpas Street with the assistance of Restorative Policing Team Officers Keld Hove and Craig Burleigh, who were in the area.

Pulido was transported to the Santa Barbara Police Department where he was interviewed by Detective Katsapis. Pulido admitted to having sex with the victim, however claimed that it was consensual. Pulido was booked at Santa Barbara County Jail on the aforementioned charges.
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#769 Aug 30, 2012
http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story...

White cop on paid administrative leave amid rape charges

Thursday, August 30, 2012

FRESNO, Calif.(KFSN)-- A Fresno Police officer is on paid administrative leave, accused of raping a female officer from another police department. William Wyatt, 34, has been a member of the Fresno Police Department for nine years. Wyatt surrendered to authorities Tuesday after the Fresno County District Attorney's office filed a felony rape charge against him.

Court documents show the alleged rape happened two years ago but the victim says she didn't know the two had ever sex until pictures surfaced in January. An affidavit describes how a night at a Northwest Fresno bar led to the officer's rape. The victim told investigators she went to the bar with William Wyatt and two of his friends in August 2010. She said she remembered arriving at the bar, but didn't remember anything beyond that because of heavy alcohol consumption.

According to the affidavit, the woman woke up in Wyatt's bed the next day. She said she was wearing different clothes and Wyatt explained she had passed out. Then, in January 2012, William Wyatt's girlfriend sent the woman pictures she found on Wyatt's computer. Those images were sent via text and showed the victim and Wyatt having sex. An investigator described the pictures in the court affidavit, saying "It appears that the female may be unconscious during the sex."

20 more nude photos of the victim were discovered when a search warrant was served at Wyatt's home. Wyatt is charged with one felony count of rape of an unconscious person. ABC 30 Legal Analyst Tony Capozzi said the photos are strong pieces of evidence, even in an alleged crime committed two years ago. "From her description of what happened that evening, she went out drinking and was intoxicated and clearly passed out. I think the pictures are going to be damning for the defense. I think it's going to be an uphill battle for the defense in this case," said Capozzi.

The victim told investigators she doesn't remember having sex with Wyatt and she doesn't feel she couldn't have consented because of her extreme intoxicated state.

A spokesperson from the Fresno Police Department told Action News Wyatt has been on paid administrative leave since January and an internal affairs investigation will determine his future with the department.
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#770 Aug 30, 2012
http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/alleged-rape...

Alleged rape victim testifies against former public defender
Published: August 30, 2012

Girl claims assaults at lawyer's hearing

Rape charges bound over to court

The 17-year-old Olyphant girl allegedly raped two years ago by a former Lackawanna County assistant public defender testified against him during a preliminary hearing Wednesday.

Kenneth Andrew Kovaleski, 38, was bound over to Lackawanna County Court on charges that include rape by forcible compulsion and involuntary deviant sexual intercourse with a person less than 16 years of age after the hearing before Magisterial District Judge Terrance V. Gallagher.

Mr. Kovaleski turned himself in to the Lackawanna County district attorney's office in July after charges were filed against him stemming from the victim's disclosure earlier that month.

According to the victim's testimony, the abuse began in June 2011 when she was 15. Mr. Kovaleski raped her and then warned her that "he knew all the DAs and all" and that no one would believe her if she reported him.

Mr. Kovaleski was a Lackawanna County public defender. He sued the county in 2008 when he was terminated, claiming then-Democratic commissioners Mike Washo and Corey O'Brien fired him because of his political affiliation, Republican.

Though she could not remember how many times Mr. Kovaleski abused her in the months that followed, the subsequent incidents involved him touching her inappropriately and masturbating but not performing intercourse.

"I stopped keeping track," she said during her testimony.

Mr. Kovaleski also represented parents in child-custody disputes as a court-appointed lawyer in Susquehanna County, authorities said.

The victim said she decided to report the abuse after Mr. Kovaleski threatened her and grabbed her throat when he learned that she had a relationship of a sexual nature with a boy her age.

The Times-Tribune does not identify the victims of sexual assault.

A formal arraignment in the case was scheduled for Oct. 12 at 9 a.m.

He remains free on $50,000 unsecured bail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Fitius T Bluster 1,685,759
Black History Month? 9 min Sarah 2nd Grade 12
Mr. Trump is RIGHT, N(EYE)GGERS (ALL OF THEM) d... 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 2
Black men are weak and short and fat 12 min Sarah 2nd Grade 6
White people need to have more kids and evolve 17 min Sarah 2nd Grade 29
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 29 min dreamhunk 37,829
BLACK KNIGHTS SNIPER ASSASSINS Is Here! Protect... (May '16) 40 min Sarah 2nd Grade 8
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 1 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 85
The white race will rise again 2 hr Gmoney 52
More questions blacks won't answer... 5 hr THX White Liege 31
Racist White People on MLK Day. 6 hr Jake 177
We wuz kangz 9 hr Harrisson 17
More from around the web