Since: Feb 09

Denton, TX

#23 Jul 26, 2012
Well, I'm a White woman and still alive, well and happy. Over 99% of WM I've known (and that's quite a lot) have been nice- and the fraction of one percent that I didn't like were nothing like the examples you show.

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 26, 2012
Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone judged your post as "off-topic".
You must do something about it.
I cant fight the denial of the male negro community...
&fe ature=related

“Thank God for My white Wife.”

Level 3

USA

#25 Jul 26, 2012
sONE wrote:
Well, I'm a White woman and still alive, well and happy. Over 99% of WM I've known (and that's quite a lot) have been nice- and the fraction of one percent that I didn't like were nothing like the examples you show.
You have slept with all white men then?

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

#27 Jul 26, 2012
Walter Mellone Manne wrote:
very informative flyer... they should be hung in all female public bathrooms
Frank

Detroit, MI

#28 Jul 26, 2012
sONE wrote:
The question is, what percentage are the THOUSANDS of white men that ARE cruel to white women???

I once lived right up the street from a VERY FAMOUS white serial killer!

It was a nice neighborhood and it appeared that I was the only black man in that area, but because of the white guy who lived a few blocks up from me, you are LUCKY that you didn't live on THAT street!
Roofis wit da gold toofis

New Port Richey, FL

#30 Jul 26, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The question is, what percentage are the THOUSANDS of white men that ARE cruel to white women???
Oh boy here we go. 90 ft negroes, bruthas amazed and partying with Hugh Hefner stories. Das raht
Frank

Detroit, MI

#31 Jul 26, 2012
Walter Mellone Manne wrote:
She is lucky! YOU would have been her neighbor!
My white female neighbors and I got along splendidly!

Fortunately, they never encountered the white serial killer up the street!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#32 Jul 26, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The question is, what percentage are the THOUSANDS of white men that ARE cruel to white women???
It was a nice neighborhood and it appeared that I was the only black man in that area, but because of the white guy who lived a few blocks up from me, you are LUCKY that you didn't live on THAT street!
And the answer is a smaller percent than the black men that treat black women like dog shyt.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#33 Jul 26, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
And the answer is a smaller percent than the black men that treat black women like dog shyt.
All it takes is ONE white man to make a white woman's life HELL.

Denton, TX

#34 Jul 26, 2012
Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
You have slept with all white men then?
Um, no- but that doesn't make sense in relation to what I said.
When you are White and most all people you hang out with are White and you and your family knows lots of people- you hear stories and anecdotes. So, certain news articles do not represent all men either. That's ridiculous.

Denton, TX

#35 Jul 26, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>All it takes is ONE white man to make a white woman's life HELL.
Or ONE Black man or Mexican man or Arab man or Chinese man, etc. ONE woman can make a man's hell in various ways too- though they aren't often causing physical harm to them. My White man makes my life heaven.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#36 Jul 26, 2012
Roofis wit da gold toofis wrote:
Oh boy here we go. 90 ft negroes, bruthas amazed and partying with Hugh Hefner stories. Das raht
As I stated before, I saw the 90 ft black men in a DREAM, the brothas WERE amazed as I stated, and I never claimed to "party with Hugh Hefner"...I went to school with his daughter!

Get it straight!!!!

New Port Richey, FL

#37 Jul 26, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> As I stated before, I saw the 90 ft black men in a DREAM, the brothas WERE amazed as I stated, and I never claimed to "party with Hugh Hefner"...I went to school with his daughter!
Get it straight!!!!
Are you dreaming now? I know how easily you people fall asleep. Das raht
Frank

Detroit, MI

#39 Jul 26, 2012
sONE wrote:
My White man makes my life heaven.
All relationships are sweet in the beginning...it's the ENDING that is bitterness, but I hope yours is sweet forever.

I wish you the best!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#40 Jul 26, 2012
Are you dreaming now?
I must have been dreaming! For a moment, I thought you were intelligent!

and then I woke up...
Frank

Detroit, MI

#41 Jul 26, 2012
HUMANSENSE wrote:
Very Evil and sad. Just think if every Continent they tried to invade, the people managed to kill them off. We would still be in Africa, Indians still own America, Hawaiians still own Hawaii, Aborignals still own Australia, and all the Polynesian Islands.
The World would be a better place. Look how they invade African American forums/websites. We need more AA Websites with strong moderators to kick them out of their.
You make a lot of sense!

New Port Richey, FL

#42 Jul 26, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I must have been dreaming! For a moment, I thought you were intelligent!
and then I woke up...
You let me down Francis. I thought you were coming back with your typical yo momma muk dik response. Poka poka ---------- we beez da DEBBLE! U BESSBLEEDAT

New Port Richey, FL

#43 Jul 26, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You make a lot of sense!
Hey boy. Why don't you tell HIM to stay on topic? No fair. I'm telling your momma! Das raht
Frank

Detroit, MI

#44 Jul 26, 2012
You let me down Francis.
Well, i'm sorry I can't say the same for YOU, Roofis.

I expected moronic, subhuman ignorance, and that's exactly what I got!

New Port Richey, FL

#45 Jul 26, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Well, i'm sorry I can't say the same for YOU, Roofis.
I expected moronic, subhuman ignorance, and that's exactly what I got!
Roflmao we'll have you back in the nuthouse by the end if the day. Your disability insurance covers that right or will Whitey have to pay the tab? Das raht

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 4 min Black Lotus Family 76
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,562
What if we deport 50 million black Americans? 6 min MrsH 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min Redefined 27,613
Are whites taller than us. 10 min Smh 122
Black NYPD Officers Say They've Been Racially P... 12 min Black Lotus Family 72
white girls love to shower with black men 14 min Jamal and Tyrone 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min Carly HI YAH 98,995
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 45 min MrsH 281
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 54 min LION 29,101
More from around the web