The White Man's Cruelty To White Women!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#414 Aug 2, 2012
http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2012/aug/01/1...

Man pleads guilty to charges that he abused his 3-month-old daughter

Winston-Salem Journal
Published: August 01, 2012
Updated: August 02, 2012 - 12:01 AM

In what was close to a whisper, Barrett Johnson told Forsyth Superior Court Judge Edwin Wilson on Wednesday that he "lost it" when he twisted the legs of his 3-month-old daughter to try to get her to quiet down.

He said the abuse happened in a "moment of insanity." According to Assistant District Attorney Kia Chavious, Johnson abused his daughter over an extended period of time, resulting in 17 broken bones and multiple rib fractures.

Johnson, 19, of Kannapolis, pleaded guilty Wednesday to felony child abuse inflicting serious physical injury. He had initially been charged, along with his wife, Sara Terraglio, with felony child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury, a more serious charge. The case against Terraglio, 22, of Mocksville, is still pending. The couple was living in Winston-Salem when the incident happened.

Wilson sentenced Johnson to a suspended sentence of 20 months to 33 months in prison. He gave Johnson an active six-month jail sentence and ordered him on probation for three years. Wilson ruled that Johnson must take anger-management and parenting classes.

Chavious said Winston-Salem police started investigating child abuse allegations on Sept. 24, 2010. Terraglio had taken her daughter, Nalea, to her pediatrician, who urged her to take the child immediately to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Nalea's legs were swollen and reddish in color, Chavious said.

Doctors examined Nalea and found she had broken bones in various stages of healing, indicating that injuries had happened over a period of two to four weeks, Chavious said.

Nalea was tested to see whether she had a genetic condition or other disease that would explain the broken bones. All the tests came back negative, and there was no evidence that Nalea's injuries could have happened during some kind of fall, Chavious said.

Johnson and Terraglio could not explain how their daughter got the injuries and blamed each other for the alleged abuse, Chavious said.

She said Terraglio and other family members told police that Johnson was jealous of Nalea because she was interrupting the couple's sex life. He also had trouble controlling his anger and had issues with Terraglio breast-feeding Nalea, Chavious said.

Kevin Mauney, Johnson's attorney, said Johnson was 16 when Nalea was born and had turned 17 by the time of the alleged abuse. He married Terraglio and moved in with her. She also had a child from a previous relationship, Mauney said.

"He was young to be married and to have a child," he said.

Nalea appears to have healed from her injuries and is in the custody of Terraglio's family, Chavious said.

Wilson said Johnson should have told the truth from the beginning.

"If a child gets (hurt), they don't have time to be looking for rickets," he said. "Tell them what happened and save the child's life."

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#415 Aug 2, 2012
I'm not agree with this statement at all - not true... it is always depends only from a person's individuality, and it not depends from the race.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#416 Aug 2, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
<quoted text>
i really do feel bad for black women in the congo or some place like that. there are so many stories of them on youtube being gang raped and given AIDS. if the US actually believed in this humanitarian stuff they preach we would invade and kill all of them. that is the only way i would ever join the US army. if they ever do invade again it will be because of their own interests (the politicians) like all of these foreign wars but i would gladly join anyway.
Many AAs and caribbeans descended from people enslaved from the Congo....including my ancestors.
I found this when trying to find out more about Congo...
http://digitaljournal.com/blog/11297
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#417 Aug 2, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
Many AAs and caribbeans descended from people enslaved from the Congo....including my ancestors.
I found this when trying to find out more about Congo...
http://digitaljournal.com/blog/11297
The topic of this thread is "The White Man's Cruelty To White Women!"

Stay on the topic, please.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#418 Aug 2, 2012
Lyalya wrote:
I'm not agree with this statement at all.
What statement?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#419 Aug 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The topic of this thread is "The White Man's Cruelty To White Women!"
Stay on the topic, please.
This is an African American based forum, 30% of transatlantic slaves were from the Congo... Meaning 30% of African Americans are descended from that country.... Do you think 30% of the posters on this forum are white women?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#420 Aug 2, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
This is an African American based forum...
This is MY topic!

Act like you wasn't raised in a WHOREHOUSE and STAY ON THE TOPIC of this thread!!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#421 Aug 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What statement?
ok, the subject of this thread i meant... my point was- not the color of skin makes them cruel. With the same success you can find info about men's cruelty in each race.

If a person has no any brains- it's forever as i see from facts, but ppl only focused on skin color.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#422 Aug 2, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Because Frank is one of those bm who want to promote bm/ ww ir, while discouraging bw from doing the same.
Ding ding ding give EJ a prize....
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#423 Aug 2, 2012
Lyalya wrote:
ok, the subject of this thread i meant... my point was- not the color of skin makes them cruel. With the same success you can find info about men's cruelty in each race.
If a person has no any brains- it's forever as i see from facts, but ppl only focused on skin color.
True, I agree!

You are very intelligent!

This thread does not reflect my opinion, but was created in response to the many racist threads in this forum that demonize black men.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#424 Aug 2, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Ding ding ding give EJ a prize....
Yeah...a BOOBY PRIZE for being INCORRECT!!!!

Both of my neighbors are blackwomen with white men who I love them all dearly and I helped save the life of a white man married to a blackwoman once!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#425 Aug 2, 2012
Not to mention my white friend in West Hollywood that primarily dated BLACK WOMEN!!!!!

He and I have been friends for DECADES!!!!

You don't know me!!!!!

“Getting banned smells like...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

...resurrection

#426 Aug 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...a BOOBY PRIZE for being INCORRECT!!!!
Both of my neighbors are blackwomen with white men who I love them all dearly and I helped save the life of a white man married to a blackwoman once!
Do you have a little notebook where you write down your bullshyt, self-aggrandizing, RIDICULOUS lies so you can keep track of them when you're posting drunk?

Level 1

Location hidden

#427 Aug 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>True, I agree!
You are very intelligent!
This thread does not reflect my opinion, but was created in response to the many racist threads in this forum that demonize black men.
Oh, Frank, racists and any other haters don't see their own faults, so they even ignore this thread, also the fact- they are racists and haters already makes them outsiders from their own race, or if we're talking about the haters- those ppl are offended on others which are much superior than them in something. So, it's only their own problems, they are angry and very very low and weak ppl, and by trying to blame and insult others, they are trying to prove themselves- they are better and they are superior. But the fact- that they make normal ppl crying bse of sorry to them... or smile and laugh, lol, bse they don't care what idiots do or think.

Bse you need whole your life to prove what you want to prove to racists- but it's senseless job- they need clinic not the proofs.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#428 Aug 2, 2012
Lyalya wrote:
Oh, Frank, racists and any other haters don't see their own faults, so they even ignore this thread, also the fact- they are racists and haters already makes them outsiders from their own race, or if we're talking about the haters- those ppl are offended on others which are much superior than them in something. So, it's only their own problems, they are angry and very very low and weak ppl, and by trying to blame and insult others, they are trying to prove themselves- they are better and they are superior. But the fact- that they make normal ppl crying bse of sorry to them... or smile and laugh, lol, bse they don't care what idiots do or think.
Bse you need whole your life to prove what you want to prove to racists- but it's senseless job- they need clinic not the proofs.
LOL!!!!! I agree with you totally!

You make a good point!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#429 Aug 2, 2012
Axe--Me--Anything wrote:
Do you have a little notebook where you write down your bullshyt, self-aggrandizing, RIDICULOUS lies so you can keep track of them when you're posting drunk?
Frankly, RACIST MORONS like YOU are not WORTH lying to!

I have no reason to lie!

Level 1

Location hidden

#430 Aug 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!! I agree with you totally!
You make a good point!
:))
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#431 Aug 2, 2012
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/univ...

University of Montana quarterback Jordan Johnson charged with rape

Jordan Johnson, a quarterback with the University of Montana has been charged with rape, making him the second member of the team to face formal charges of sexual assault - the school faces a federal investigation into the 80 reported rapes in the town in the past three years.

VICTORIA CAVALIERE
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2012, 11:29 AM

University of Montana quarterback Jordan Johnson has been charged with rape, making him the second member of the team to face formal charges of sexual assault, as school and local officials face a federal probe into their handling of 80 reported rapes in the college town of Missoula in the past three years.

Johnson, 20, was charged late Tuesday with a felony count of sexual intercourse without consent, the Missoula County District Attorney’s office said.
If convicted, he could face two years in prison.
Johnson was immediately suspended from the Grizzlies football team, which was scheduled to start practice Monday, the team newspaper said.
The allegations against Johnson first surfaced in March. A fellow student, identified as “Jane Doe,” accused Johnson of assaulting her in her bedroom on Feb. 4.

Prosecutors said the two had been watching a movie together and began kissing. According to the victim, Johnson became aggressive when she resisted his advances and allegedly said “I will make you,” according to court documents.
Johnson maintains the sex was consensual and "looks forward to the opportunity to prove his innocence at trial,” Johnson's attorney, David Paoli, said in a statement.

Johnson was the second Grizzly player this year to be charged with rape. His teammate, running back Beau Donaldson, pleaded not guilty in January to raping a woman as she slept in his residence. He was also suspended from the team.
The allegations against the players were among a string of reported sexual assaults in Missoula, a picturesque mountain town of 86,000 that is now part of a U.S. Justice Department probe into how city and university officials investigated and prosecutes those cases.

There have been 80 reported rapes in Missoula in the past three years and 11 reported assaults at the university since 2010.
The NCAA in January notified the university it was conducting its own investigation into the Grizzlies football program.

Both school and city officials have said they would cooperate with the investigations.
Local authorities say the incidence of rape in the city is on par with similarly sized college towns.
Last year, Johnson led the Grizzlies to an 11-3 record in the Big Sky Conference.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#434 Aug 2, 2012
http://www.examiner.com/article/navy-recruite...

Navy recruiter accused of assaulting wife and killing family dog

ANIMAL ABUSE
JULY 31, 2012

A 39-year-old U.S. Navy recruiter is accused of killing his family's senior dog following a domestic dispute with his wife in their Charlton, Mass. home.

According to a story published Tuesday in the Telegram News, Thomas J. Knowlton has been charged with assault and battery and animal cruelty following the violent attack on the couple's 12-year-old dog, described as a Shih-Tzu, which took place on Saturday night.

According to Knowlton's wife, the senior dog was asleep when he was violently attacked.

Details of the dog's death have not been released. The small dog, weighing just 8 to 10 pounds, apparently suffered some form of fatal head trauma.

Knowlton's wife told the authorities that she was grabbed by the throat and thrown onto the couch during their argument. The dog, whose name was "Oliver," was apparently targeted afterwards.

On Monday, Knowlton pleaded not guilty to the charges.

His defense lawyer stated that Knowlton was "devastated" by what took place and that what happened can be blamed on "stress."

In court, Knowlton was advised to stay away from his wife and animals and released to the custody of a Naval officer on personal recognizance.

The next court date scheduled for this case is on August 27.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#435 Aug 2, 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21725...

Man charged with 'spousal abuse' after wife found starved, blind and covered in four-inch-wide BEDSORES

*Joseph Duffy, 70, told police he wouldn't let his wife, Mary Jane, 60, go into care because he'd lose her $3,000-a-month social security payments
The frail woman slept in a cot covered in her own waste while her husband slept in master bedroom
Man regularly screamed 'I wish you'd die' and 'why don't you just drop dead'

*Wife died a week after being found weighing 56lb with fractured bones and missing teeth

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 09:04 EST, 12 July 2012 | UPDATED: 05:13 EST, 13 July 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People (May '16) 4 min Kato 764
A final message to black women and their bastar... 5 min AirborneInfantry 1
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 6 min T-BOS 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Earl 1,523,620
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 12 min AirborneInfantry 7
What African Americans really are 12 min Comment 56
Mystery of the Negro solved 17 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Negro behavior in public places 18 min Harrisson 111
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 9 hr Dont know 36
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 11 hr JRT 10