Black Woman Gets Enagaged To Billionare!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of212
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/a rticle/0,,20661552,00.html?xid =rss-topheadlines
Where's the woman--that just links to a picture of him and Jar Jar Binks.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

There is nothing wrong with Melody who is dark skin fit attractive black woman for her age. You are just jealous.
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Capree wrote:
DANG !!!!!

Sista's ain't playn'!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
DANG !!!!!
Sista's ain't playn'!!!!
Yep, yet black men continue to say that even common white men won't marry or are only using us for sex while in truth some of the wealthest white men who have their choice of any race of women are marrying or dating black women!

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the woman--that just links to a picture of him and Jar Jar Binks.
Why are you so obsessed with bw? Your ugly ape arse should be worried about this

http://johnpersons.com/

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, yet black men continue to say that even common white men won't marry or are only using us for sex while in truth some of the wealthest white men who have their choice of any race of women are marrying or dating black women!
Really Capree??? Who gives a shyt?!? I'm sorry, but she's not a loss for me or any black man that I affiliate with. I congratulate her and him, but please don't act like this is some sort of ground breaking news. There are white men who also have sex with dogs, shoot up schools, molest kids etc. etc., but we know these are not the norm for white men. And neither is this.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Really Capree??? Who gives a shyt?!? I'm sorry, but she's not a loss for me or any black man that I affiliate with. I congratulate her and him, but please don't act like this is some sort of ground breaking news. There are white men who also have sex with dogs, shoot up schools, molest kids etc. etc., but we know these are not the norm for white men. And neither is this.
Actually it's black women who are showing unabitious, brokeazz black men are no loss them. I am happy they are getting married and may the force always be with Lucas and Melody!

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's black women who are showing unabitious, brokeazz black men are no loss them. I am happy they are getting married and may the force always be with Lucas and Melody!
SMH Well if their relationship is based on proving something to unambitious brokeazz black men, then I feel sorry for them. Whenever I choose to make a move in life, I'm not concerned about proving anything to black women, white men or anyone else in this world. Why the hell would I waste time trying to prove something to someone simply because we share the same racial background??? Just plain stupid. Just live your life. You're nothing more than a bitter racist.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> SMH Well if their relationship is based on proving something to unambitious brokeazz black men, then I feel sorry for them. Whenever I choose to make a move in life, I'm not concerned about proving anything to black women, white men or anyone else in this world. Why the hell would I waste time trying to prove something to someone simply because we share the same racial background??? Just plain stupid. Just live your life. You're nothing more than a bitter racist.
Naw it's not about proving a thing because many black men are simply not worth it.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Just as long as they are happy and love each other. That is really all that matters.
somali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
well good for her but their are black african billionaires like Patrice Motsepe, Aliko Dangote, and most of them who are married to black african women from their countries
somali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

or maybe you mean african american woman married to a white man because Black african women have passed that level overseas

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw it's not about proving a thing because many black men are simply not worth it.
You just said bw are proving something to unambitious brokeazz black men. So which is it??? I personally don't give a shyt if every single bw decides to date out or marry every wm they can get their hands on. It's none of my business what a black female does with her life, I just would like other bw to respect me and my decisions and stay out of my business.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
Just as long as they are happy and love each other. That is really all that matters.
They have been together for a while so I am glad to see they are taking the next step.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

somali wrote:
<quoted text>
well good for her but their are black african billionaires like Patrice Motsepe, Aliko Dangote, and most of them who are married to black african women from their countries
True but that rarely happens in the African American community.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Well said.
Halle Berry Sister wrote:

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

somali wrote:
or maybe you mean african american woman married to a white man because Black african women have passed that level overseas
Not really sure what you mean??

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been together for a while so I am glad to see they are taking the next step.
cool......

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Wow. This is a true materialistic world. People marry for money, fame and fortune but I highly doubt there's true love in the mix. Anyway, I have no problem with BW dating out. Black Men do it all the time. Maybe Sadbuttrue needs to invade this thread ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of212
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

474 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 min AgentSmith9 77,810
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min Serpentine fire 2,172
Do You think Afrikaners are Africans? (Jan '13) 5 min Idi 136
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min lily boca raton fl 1,078,453
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 6 min KIP 66
I wanna date a Black chick SO FUARKING BAD (pi... 6 min dbiggs69 11
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 11 min Serpentine fire 5,874
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 13 min what 376
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 37 min FELISTAS 119,400
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 1 hr Savant 256
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 1 hr Martin Meason 68
•••
•••