Figments of the racist imagina

Aug 2, 2013 Full story: New Pittsburgh Courier Online 12

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, those bad "Black militant" leaders who all these years have exercised a Svengali-like influence over the masses have lost their clout.

Read more
REAL BRO

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 2, 2013
You have just lost YOUR clout, it was female KRAKA
WHITE BYTCHES that let that CHILD KILLING CPIC off the hook for KILLING OUR little BROTHER. F---ing pale slut BYTCHES. When you look at the behavior
of the MAJORITY of KRAKAS, both male&
females,

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 2, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
You have just lost YOUR clout, it was female KRAKA
WHITE BYTCHES that let that CHILD KILLING CPIC off the hook for KILLING OUR little BROTHER. F---ing pale slut BYTCHES. When you look at the behavior
of the MAJORITY of KRAKAS, both male&
females,
It wasn't no cut and dry case fool He attacked Zimmermman. And what about ya boy OJ?
REAL BRO

Omaha, NE

#3 Aug 2, 2013
You can't help but get the impression that this is a BARBARIAN race. The PALE KRAKAS are UNCIVILIZED, UNCULTURED, BARBARIC DEVIL'S, pale KRAKAS were (are) behind MOST of the EVILS of the past & present history. KRAKAS came to AMERIKKKA, MURDERED MILLIONS of NATIVE AMERICANS.
REAL BRO

Omaha, NE

#4 Aug 2, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't no cut and dry case fool He attacked Zimmermman. And what about ya boy OJ?
So it's all about o.j huh ? your such a ignorant KRAKA. What the hell dose o.j has to do with a CHILD KILLER JETHRO? You SMELLY KRAKAS STOLE this land.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 2, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
<quoted text> So it's all about o.j huh ? your such a ignorant KRAKA. What the hell dose o.j has to do with a CHILD KILLER JETHRO? You SMELLY KRAKAS STOLE this land.
And ain't you happy we brought you along?

You whine about injustice only when it's White on Black crime. In this instance a case of self defense. If Zimmerman was Blacks you know your azz wouldn't give a shoit!

Somebody needs to go upside your head and knock you on your azz!
REAL BRO

Omaha, NE

#6 Aug 2, 2013
YOU KRAKAS colonized MANY parts of world, BRUTALLY enslaving them, such as AFRICA. YOU KRAKAS went into Afghanistan & MURDERED MILLIONS of people. Now--- would it be such a bad thing if you kRAKA CREATURES, CHILD RAPING simply CEASED to EXIST? I think NOT.
REAL BRO

Omaha, NE

#7 Aug 2, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text> And ain't you happy we brought you along?
You whine about injustice only when it's White on Black crime. In this instance a case of self defense. If Zimmerman was Blacks you know your azz wouldn't give a shoit!
Somebody needs to go upside your head and knock you on your azz! You
You just PROVED my point you VIOLENT SAVAGE. You are TRULY the DEVIL INCARNATE. Be careful what YOU wish for you UNTAMED, DIABOLIC SAVAGE.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#8 Aug 2, 2013
Yes, racism is a figment of our imagination.
Animal Lover

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Aug 2, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
YOU KRAKAS colonized MANY parts of world, BRUTALLY enslaving them, such as AFRICA. YOU KRAKAS went into Afghanistan & MURDERED MILLIONS of people. Now--- would it be such a bad thing if you kRAKA CREATURES, CHILD RAPING simply CEASED to EXIST? I think NOT.
Who will protect the baby deer?

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#12 Aug 2, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
You can't help but get the impression that this is a BARBARIAN race. The PALE KRAKAS are UNCIVILIZED, UNCULTURED, BARBARIC DEVIL'S, pale KRAKAS were (are) behind MOST of the EVILS of the past & present history. KRAKAS came to AMERIKKKA, MURDERED MILLIONS of NATIVE AMERICANS.
If the white man was the devil his neighborhood would be hell.

Who's neighborhood is hell?
Dave

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2013
coon season opens soon enough,no limit this year,kill a coon,get an award.
tophuman

New Albany, IN

#15 Aug 23, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
hey mud-duck, you need to stop flapping those gums over things you have no understanding about. the institution of murder, robbery, muggings, beatings, rapes, among other ills of this country, have become a pandemic because of black males. so stfu b!tch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women travel to Europe for sex 4 min lol 16
Biracial IS NOT black 4 min I Mixed Cocoa l 405
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,607
Black Brits are blacker than African Americans 7 min lol 3
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Gargantos 122,897
black men are nasty child molesters (Nov '10) 11 min T-BOS 23
All women prefer white men 11 min Mick 4,471
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Big Knob 112,502
School to Prison 2 hr Cayla N 48
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 32,027
More from around the web