Why do black people usually yell in m...

Why do black people usually yell in my store?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
whites are recessive

Paterson, NJ

#2 May 9, 2012
They yell cause they see your ugly self and yell outta fright.
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#3 May 9, 2012
whites are recessive wrote:
They yell cause they see your ugly self and yell outta fright.
yousa sounds real smurt, did yousa chute alot of hoops in schuul too?

“Truth___it's out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#4 May 9, 2012
Mister wrote:
I run a store where about a third of my customers are black, about a third are white, and about a third are everything else.
Very, very few of my customers are under 30, and the overwhelming majority are over 40.
So, why are the only customers that spend the entire time speaking in a really loud voice the black customers?
The only time any of our non-black customers even speak is to ask us a question or while they're checking out, and they do so in a normal tone of voice.
Many black customers come in the door already shouting at someone on their phone, and walk around the store continuing to shout while having a very, very personal conversation.
I've never seen any of our non-black customers use their phone in the store.
If it rings and they decide to answer it, they step outside, and come back in when they're done.
I regularly have black customers start shouting questions to employees across the store before the door has even closed behind them, when the employee is already helping another customer.
No one else ever does this.
I have black customers yell at each other when they are standing right next to each other.
No one else ever does this.
I could go on and on and on, but I think (or at least hope) that you get the point.
they have to yell to get your attention you probably fall all over yourself waiting on white customers first-everyone ought to boycot your store
aZiya

Woodbridge, NJ

#6 May 9, 2012
Why don't you ask them ?

Oops I know why

“Black men CONQUER ”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

All Nations! Pro-Black!

#8 May 9, 2012
Mister wrote:
I run a store where about a third of my customers are black, about a third are white, and about a third are everything else.
Very, very few of my customers are under 30, and the overwhelming majority are over 40.
So, why are the only customers that spend the entire time speaking in a really loud voice the black customers?
The only time any of our non-black customers even speak is to ask us a question or while they're checking out, and they do so in a normal tone of voice.
Many black customers come in the door already shouting at someone on their phone, and walk around the store continuing to shout while having a very, very personal conversation.
I've never seen any of our non-black customers use their phone in the store.
If it rings and they decide to answer it, they step outside, and come back in when they're done.
I regularly have black customers start shouting questions to employees across the store before the door has even closed behind them, when the employee is already helping another customer.
No one else ever does this.
I have black customers yell at each other when they are standing right next to each other.
No one else ever does this.
I could go on and on and on, but I think (or at least hope) that you get the point.
Why do whites yell in stores at their childrens jumping up and down like rats? This thread is stupid and just not worth commenting on,seriously! ROTFL! What's you're reason for creating this JOKE azz thread?

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#12 May 9, 2012
I'm sure it's not as bad as yelling on the bus.

"What happened?" GTFOOH.
R.O.T.F.L.M.B.O!!!!!!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#14 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>f{}ck you
R.O.T.F.L.M.B.O!!!!!!!!!!
whites are recessive

Jersey City, NJ

#16 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Asians commit suicide more than anyone so suck on that. You people yell all the time because that's the way you are.I bet you are yelling right now.I bet you are by yourself and you are yelling like a sick little monkey.You people always talk loud about stupid shit when you're eating and you don't chew your food.
Nope whites commit the most suicide I checked the stats myself.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#18 May 9, 2012
I don't see what someone's race has to do with it unless it's the area and type of store you have. Never see this where I live. Must be a very small store if you have to step outside to use the phone.
People here are talking,texting,scanning or taking pictures of items with there phone,taking pictures in stores. Some have their iPads comparing prices online.
No one is yelling or talking loud at all.
Everyone here is pretty laid back and polite.

Unless you want to close up the store and move to a better area I guess you just have to deal with it

“DA BEAR TELLED ME I'AM FAT”

Level 5

Since: May 11

ATLANTA, GA.

#21 May 9, 2012
You will get no answer to your ?, for they are clueless(AAmales), why does the rain fall, why is a orange orange, these are the mysteries of live, why can the BM get a job and work, why cant he pay child support, its like trying to understand a dog can't be done.
Hunter Stew

Chicago, IL

#22 May 9, 2012
If you take animals out of a jungle and put them in advanced western civilization, they will continue to act like if they were still in a jungle. Go grab a chimp from apefrica and see how it behaves. There is your answer. I think our apeling friends would do much better in their natural environment.
keep smiling

Tampa, FL

#23 May 9, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Why don't you ask them ?
Oops I know why
I know why too, it's because they are negro pavement apes, who will shout "Racist" and start acting all aggressive, and probably pull a gun or a knife.....but yeah, I know why too......Jabba the Hutt.......
keep smiling

Tampa, FL

#24 May 9, 2012
Mister wrote:
I run a store where about a third of my customers are black, about a third are white, and about a third are everything else.
Very, very few of my customers are under 30, and the overwhelming majority are over 40.
So, why are the only customers that spend the entire time speaking in a really loud voice the black customers?
The only time any of our non-black customers even speak is to ask us a question or while they're checking out, and they do so in a normal tone of voice.
Many black customers come in the door already shouting at someone on their phone, and walk around the store continuing to shout while having a very, very personal conversation.
I've never seen any of our non-black customers use their phone in the store.
If it rings and they decide to answer it, they step outside, and come back in when they're done.
I regularly have black customers start shouting questions to employees across the store before the door has even closed behind them, when the employee is already helping another customer.
No one else ever does this.
I have black customers yell at each other when they are standing right next to each other.
No one else ever does this.
I could go on and on and on, but I think (or at least hope) that you get the point.
It's because you can take the ape out of Africa but you can't take Africa out of the ape.

Back in its natural climate the average negro ape can only communicate by shouting at other negro apes, or flinging shit to get their attention.

Negro apes are new to whiteman's technology and can't understand that it has a microphone and electronic circuitry that transmits electromagnetic energy, via infrastructure, to another cell.

It is often a source of amusement to its intelligent white masters, to seem them try and make sense of our other technological marvels....watching them walk round a television looking for the little men inside it.....looking under the hood of an automobile for the horses....they even seem astounded that whiteman can make fire without rubbing sticks together....hell some of them are even still baffled by the wheel!!!!

So really what you should do, is look upon your interaction with them as a kind of ape safari.

It is amazing really that science spends a fortune trying to investigate the origins of mankind through sciences like archeology and paleoanthropology, when all they have to do is study urban pavement apes, its like watching stone-age man first hand!!!

BTW have any of your local negro apes managed to walk upright yet?
whites are recessive

Jersey City, NJ

#25 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>What are you trying to prove anyway?
You lot are weak willed is point.
whites are recessive

Jersey City, NJ

#26 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>What are you trying to prove anyway?
You whites are weak willed is the point.
Jorge

Minden, LA

#27 May 9, 2012
whites are recessive wrote:
<quoted text>
You whites are weak willed is the point.
now go tell that to their face instead of online..oh wait, you won't...smh damn keyboard warriors
Tim John

United States

#29 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>The more complex the brain the more likley it is to malfuntion. That's why whites/asians do it more. As for blacks,well come on thier brains are not that complex.Thier adverage IQ is 80
...lol rmbao ...the Meth you use is the most potent that there is...huh?...lol ..this is the stupidest post I've seen in a very long time. I've enjoyed the laugh...lol ..My stomach hurts bad from reading your retarded conjecture above. You clowns are the most laughable people I know...lol

"The more complex the brain the more likley it is to malfuntion. That's why whites/asians do it more...."

.......lol

Fact: The number one cause of suicide is depression, a state of mind that people who have to deal with adversity can handle, and Whites, who are used to having 'everything' handed to them, can't handle. White entitlement is the greatest cause of their demise in terms of their extremely high suicide rates. That and drug usage, which Whites dominate the stats in both using and selling in this country.

Hows that for your IQ?

Evidence:

http://www.suicide.org/depression-and-suicide...
whites are recessive

Jersey City, NJ

#30 May 9, 2012
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
now go tell that to their face instead of online..oh wait, you won't...smh damn keyboard warriors
LOL white males are no threat to me.

I fear no whites males and I'm not even.joking.
whites are recessive

Jersey City, NJ

#31 May 9, 2012
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
...lol rmbao ...the Meth you use is the most potent that there is...huh?...lol ..this is the stupidest post I've seen in a very long time. I've enjoyed the laugh...lol ..My stomach hurts bad from reading your retarded conjecture above. You clowns are the most laughable people I know...lol
"The more complex the brain the more likley it is to malfuntion. That's why whites/asians do it more...."
.......lol
Fact: The number one cause of suicide is depression, a state of mind that people who have to deal with adversity can handle, and Whites, who are used to having 'everything' handed to them, can't handle. White entitlement is the greatest cause of their demise in terms of their extremely high suicide rates. That and drug usage, which Whites dominate the stats in both using and selling in this country.
Hows that for your IQ?
Evidence:
http://www.suicide.org/depression-and-suicide...
Exactly!!!!!! If you're white and you fail at life you must really suck!!!

At least blacks have an excuse racism etc. Whites have no one to blame at all.

No Jim crow no nothing.
Tim John

United States

#32 May 9, 2012
Suicide typically manifest to a certain degree in all of us. We have problems that bring us down and we deal with them and move on. Whites often struggle with adversity, because for the most part, they live in a world (in America), that is sugar coated for them to be successful. As a result, a lot of Whites struggle with entitlement, a state of being that's attached to white privilege. With no inequalities, far less discrimination, no institutionalized racism versus them, they 'expect' a certain way of life ...without even having to 'work hard' to get it. When their sense of entitlement fails them even slightly, they often become depressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,550,357
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 min Ronald 197
are white men inferior or not enough for their ... 2 min SKAZ WAZZLESNOFF 19
SadButTrue, I think I'm falling for you. 12 min Ttt 2
Dr. King Threatened China's National Security 24 min Savant 34
CNNs Van Jones calls Russia story a nothing burger 25 min El Rey del Mundo 6
black men i know why u bash ur women! 25 min Cigar Face 49
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 27 min 2 Dogs 161
He feared for his Life 3 hr 9a43w62x 65
More from around the web