Racist White men on the Internet are ...

Racist White men on the Internet are scared to fight Black men in person

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Don't ask me for s**t”

Since: Jul 09

South Central Los Angeles

#1 Aug 29, 2009
That's why they never post their address, phone number, or a meeting place. Racist White men on the Internet are cowards who do not know how to fight.

I use to clown these morons on Los Angeles yahoo chat back in 2003-2005. They would talk a whole bunch of s**t, and when I asked them to meet me in person to talk the same s**t, they would tell me where to meet them, but they never showed up.

Do not pay these White racist clowns any attention. They're cowards who are upset. Maybe a Black guy raped their mom, maybe a Black man jacked them on their way to the short yellow bus.

Instead of these racist clowns attacking the Black men who are criminals or becoming vigilantes, they come onto topix and talk s**t about Black men. They even masquerade as Black women in order to create confusion.
Ben Witty

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2009
another keyboard commando

where do they all come from?

“Don't ask me for s**t”

Since: Jul 09

South Central Los Angeles

#3 Aug 29, 2009
Ben Witty wrote:
another keyboard commando
where do they all come from?
Another scared racist White boy....

Where do they keep coming from?
Nikki

Farmington, NY

#4 Aug 29, 2009
A smart person does not post their address or phone number on the internet.

A smart person doesn't meet someone to fight.

And who fights anymore? Over what? I'm better than you stuff? How cool is that... <sarcasm>

“Don't ask me for s**t”

Since: Jul 09

South Central Los Angeles

#5 Aug 29, 2009
Nikki wrote:
A smart person does not post their address or phone number on the internet.
A smart person doesn't meet someone to fight.
And who fights anymore? Over what? I'm better than you stuff? How cool is that... <sarcasm>
How cool is it to post racist BS while hiding behind a Keyboard.

You must be a Black chick who supports racist White men.

Since: Jun 09

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Aug 29, 2009
Keep telling yourself that.
Ben Witty

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 29, 2009
Federal Agent wrote:
<quoted text>
Another scared racist White boy....
Where do they keep coming from?

Just to prove you're all talk ...

1) Hop on the next Greyhound headed east.

2) When you arrive in Albany, NY, ax the nice Greyhound people if you can use their office computer.

3) Post a message to the AA forum.

4) When I see your message with Albany, NY, as the ISP location, I'll come down to the Greyhound station.

Until then, go sit down and STFU.
Nani

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Aug 29, 2009
Trust me, boy. We're not.

“Educated beyond my inteligence”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#9 Aug 29, 2009
Apparently some white man cut in front of FA in the line at the soup kitchen and now he's pissy!

Only person I'm scared of is myself I'm too dam sexy!

“Don't ask me for s**t”

Since: Jul 09

South Central Los Angeles

#11 Aug 30, 2009
ConquestOfRichelieu wrote:
white trash cowards.
You're right. These racist White male morons are nothing but losers who couldn't say s**t to a man unless it's behind a keyboard.

“Educated beyond my inteligence”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#12 Aug 30, 2009
ConquestOfRichelieu wrote:
white trash cowards.
I take it you don't like white people! lol

“One race: The human race”

Since: Mar 09

somewhere

#13 Aug 30, 2009
agreed with thread. they would never showed up and say it right in youre face, only safe behind the screen .. lol

“Don't ask me for s**t”

Since: Jul 09

South Central Los Angeles

#14 Aug 30, 2009
G-bra wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you don't like white people! lol
It's not about who likes or who dislikes White people.

This thread is about exposing Racist White male morons who post racist comments on the Internet, but never have the balls to approach a Black man in the street and say the same s**t.
irish fighter

United States

#15 Aug 30, 2009
racists are cowards period. i've tried to fight black racists and they get scared too. although, one of my friends knocked the sh*t out of this black dude for calling him a cracker.
pinky 42

United States

#19 Aug 31, 2009
im waiting..... ....... .......cowardly lion
Dr Endo

United States

#21 Aug 31, 2009
They are the sexual concubine of the Black man. In prison they are raped and turned out like the little bytchs they are.

0really

Since: Aug 09

Maitland, FL

#22 Aug 31, 2009
Federal Agent wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. These racist White male morons are nothing but losers who couldn't say s**t to a man unless it's behind a keyboard.
And I suppose you're yelling all this at whites who pass by your window?
....Or are YOU hiding from whites behind YOUR computer, you DL sissyboy?...pounding away at that keyboard like a rabid chimp, about how whites post from the safety of THEIR homes.

Give me YOUR address, I want your weak negro ass to have the home field advantage.(Not to mention your posse for backup when you realize you were lied to about how whites fight....

0really

Since: Aug 09

Maitland, FL

#23 Aug 31, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
They are the sexual concubine of the Black man. In prison they are raped and turned out like the little bytchs they are.
And you're "proud" that over 50% of your "men" rape males? You people are pathetically stupid....not to mention overwhlmingly homosexual.
no_you_are_not_h ome

Hamburg, NY

#24 Aug 31, 2009
Federal Agent wrote:
That's why they never post their address, phone number, or a meeting place. Racist White men on the Internet are cowards who do not know how to fight.
I use to clown these morons on Los Angeles yahoo chat back in 2003-2005. They would talk a whole bunch of s**t, and when I asked them to meet me in person to talk the same s**t, they would tell me where to meet them, but they never showed up.
Do not pay these White racist clowns any attention. They're cowards who are upset. Maybe a Black guy raped their mom, maybe a Black man jacked them on their way to the short yellow bus.
Instead of these racist clowns attacking the Black men who are criminals or becoming vigilantes, they come onto topix and talk s**t about Black men. They even masquerade as Black women in order to create confusion.
You're absolutely right. You know why we are afraid of you? Because we know what savage animals you all are.

“Be about it!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 07

Denver

#25 Aug 31, 2009
0really wrote:
<quoted text>And you're "proud" that over 50% of your "men" rape males?
how did you come up with that stat? or was that just a case of your emotions acting without the benefit intellect?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,418,218
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 9 min enoch powell 2
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 13 min Go Blue Forever 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Moses 47,847
why can't black men walk properly? 24 min enoch powell 4
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 29 min Moses 487
White girls not so tough 43 min Nela 15
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 9 hr fluer 233
More from around the web