Nothing can keep Black Men from White Women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FlowerP90

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 8, 2014
That's right I said it no matter what Black girls do you all can not keep Black Men from White Women. My boyfriend dumped his Black Girlfriend for me and treat me like a Goddess. He is so great in bed and knows how to please a women. He cooks and cleans and is respectful. That stereotype that Black Men don't respect White Women is wrong. He don't go out and stay all night. He is home when I get home from work and he is ready to please me and I do the same for him.

My boyfriend baby mother still thinks he go come back to her and help her raise her kids, I keep telling her to move on but she won't. I know she can't because nobody else wants her but I just want her out of our life.
ugly monkeys

Ankeny, IA

#3 Jan 8, 2014
So your bf ditched his childs mother for a ww. Sounds like a wonderful man. Smh, ww who date bm are just as stupid as the n igs.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2014
LoL you are soo proud that your "man" left his family for you. I wonder if you will sing that same song when he finds the next best ww to leave you and your kids for :)
LOL at U

Bristol, UK

#6 Jan 8, 2014
FlowerP90 wrote:
He is home when I get home from work and he is ready to please me and I do the same for him.
LMAO broke ass lo ser you're dealing with, hehe," It's okay for ww to want the melanin man but try dealing with better types of bm for your own sake, That is all!
hmm

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jan 8, 2014
FlowerP90 wrote:
That's right I said it no matter what Black girls do you all can not keep Black Men from White Women. My boyfriend dumped his Black Girlfriend for me and treat me like a Goddess. He is so great in bed and knows how to please a women. He cooks and cleans and is respectful. That stereotype that Black Men don't respect White Women is wrong. He don't go out and stay all night. He is home when I get home from work and he is ready to please me and I do the same for him.
My boyfriend baby mother still thinks he go come back to her and help her raise her kids, I keep telling her to move on but she won't. I know she can't because nobody else wants her but I just want her out of our life.
Really? Have you seen their hair, lips, nostrils, etc? Would you want your child to have all that crap? Why would you put your child on a path to a miserable life?

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#8 Jan 8, 2014
Obviously black men love white women and the best thing that happened to black men was the Civil Rights movement because they can now chase white tail without getting lynched.

I don't really understand the fascination black men have with white women but it is really like they are all pussy-whipped by them even if they've never been with a white woman before.

In the end, no black man will turn down a white woman if given the opportunity. If he had to choose between a black female and a comparable white woman he'd take the white women every day and twice on Sunday.

“Chicka BOOM Jones”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#9 Jan 8, 2014
FlowerP90 wrote:
That pairing is trash and they never last as long as black women and white men unions.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#10 Jan 8, 2014
Get new material, lames
tga

Barnesville, OH

#11 Jan 8, 2014
Nothing Except..... WHITE WOMEN!!

If you will do ONE you will do them ALL...

Just slvts live that life.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#12 Jan 8, 2014
Every living person on this planet already knows that the average black man will choose the ugliest, fattest White woman or a woman of any other race over the "so called" prettiest black gal (Loosely termed) & this video says it all & a black woman made it.

www.youtube.com/watch...

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#14 Jan 8, 2014
FlowerP90 wrote:
What he did to her, he will do to you.

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#15 Jan 8, 2014
FlowerP90 wrote:
wow, kudos to you...NOT. that seems to have been your main goal in life. to get a bm to leave his bw and his family for you. you do know that karma is a bitch when wrong is done and what goes around comes around.

i don't pitty you at all when he finds a ww he likes and finds more attractive then you and ends up leaving you and your kids predicting that you have any for him. your lesson to be learned is on it's way though
Hahaha

Cleveland, OH

#16 Jan 8, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
So your bf ditched his childs mother for a ww. Sounds like a wonderful man. Smh, ww who date bm are just as stupid as the n igs.
HaHahaha! Man you are seriously jealous of BW I hope you know that your kids with that bum of yours will be considered black and she will most likely end up dating a mbm giving you a black granddaughter. Man u white girls can have all the bm u want nu r only hurting yourselves. We can careless about you and your little interracial relationship. I've dated outside my race plenty of times. And by comparison we both know whom men would rather be with. ;)

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#17 Jan 9, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>HaHahaha! Man you are seriously jealous of BW I hope you know that your kids with that bum of yours will be considered black and she will most likely end up dating a mbm giving you a black granddaughter. Man u white girls can have all the bm u want nu r only hurting yourselves. We can careless about you and your little interracial relationship. I've dated outside my race plenty of times. And by comparison we both know whom men would rather be with. ;)

agreed

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 9, 2014
White trash + broke black guy. We all know how that combo turns out, go to any walmart and you will spot a 250 pound White woman pushing a cart with a halfbreed, and some skinny broke black punk behind her.
I wonder why

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2014
FlowerP90 wrote:
that's very nice

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#21 Jan 9, 2014
You mean ww from black men don't ya?
Everytime I close my eyes

Macon, GA

#23 Jan 9, 2014
Mulatre wrote:
Obviously black men love white women and the best thing that happened to black men was the Civil Rights movement because they can now chase white tail without getting lynched.
I don't really understand the fascination black men have with white women but it is really like they are all pussy-whipped by them even if they've never been with a white woman before.
In the end, no black man will turn down a white woman if given the opportunity. If he had to choose between a black female and a comparable white woman he'd take the white women every day and twice on Sunday.
lol You're just kidding, right!
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#24 Jan 9, 2014
Pepper spray, mace or a bullet from a concealed handgun will keep evil, ugly, subhuman n!@@er vermin away from White human women, just fine.
Im glad to hear that

Cleveland, OH

#25 Jan 9, 2014
FlowerP90 wrote:
nothing but other black women and non white women. Which they prefer but you guys are all over their dicks. It's so disgusting. It's sad how could someone suck up to such an ugly arrogant stupid self hating black male? I hate black men. Why should black women even date them. We r too good for black males black males hold us back they ugly and jealous nixxas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,224,350
Poll Is half Italian and half Black a hot mix? (Jun '10) 6 min UruEuWauWau 398
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 11 min sammy2 3,412
Why do white women take good black men, but dis... 12 min Anonymous 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Carly HI YAH 118,368
Black man shot dead by police 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
bill cosby innocent until proven guilty!!!! 14 min Oh No You Di-nt 10
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 21 min Cheech the Conser... 1,139
Africa will destroy USA 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 55
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 159
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr KiloEcho 33,145
More from around the web