First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“WARRIOR WOMAN-->THE BLACK XENA”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#1 Feb 9, 2010
How some white people talk down to blacks & saying that our youth are popping OWW babies when there's these little white kids doing the same thing? Can we say Jamie Lynn Spears-baby at 16 (Britney Spears little sis), Bristol Palin- baby at 17 (Sarah Palin's daugther). So now people may say "They have money", so that's no excuse they ARE STILL KIDS. They are also public figures and are bad examples for other young girls. We didn't see someone like Raven Symone doing this.

But I really wanted to discuss this little 13 year old boy who is one of the youngest fathers to date (the mother of the child is 15). There were 7 other potential guys who could have fathered the baby. To top it off, the 13 year old boy's sister ALSO had a baby at 13. SMH, so did many whites look down on this the same way some do when BLACK children are doing this?

I say don't throw stones at a glass house. Instead of always being being so quick to condemn the AA/black community, clean up your own backyards first.

Any input?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2010
There are a lot of young white girls in their early teens who are having babies. Go to any mall in America and look around. Some of these girls look like they're 13 or 14 years old. It isn't just Black girls or Hispanic girls. And there girls don't have money. Lots of them go on welfare and assistance. But on the other hand conservatives must be glad they're not having abortions.

Since: Jun 09

Nairobi, Kenya

#4 Feb 9, 2010
A kid havin a child at 13?? damn. Sad, poor parenting is the main reason Media influences doesnt help the situation.

How about those pact pregnancies by teenage high school goers?? Where are the parents??

http://wbztv.com/local/gloucester.high.school...

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#5 Feb 9, 2010
NYChoney wrote:
How some white people talk down to blacks & saying that our youth are popping OWW babies when there's these little white kids doing the same thing? Can we say Jamie Lynn Spears-baby at 16 (Britney Spears little sis), Bristol Palin- baby at 17 (Sarah Palin's daugther). So now people may say "They have money", so that's no excuse they ARE STILL KIDS. They are also public figures and are bad examples for other young girls. We didn't see someone like Raven Symone doing this.
But I really wanted to discuss this little 13 year old boy who is one of the youngest fathers to date (the mother of the child is 15). There were 7 other potential guys who could have fathered the baby. To top it off, the 13 year old boy's sister ALSO had a baby at 13. SMH, so did many whites look down on this the same way some do when BLACK children are doing this?
I say don't throw stones at a glass house. Instead of always being being so quick to condemn the AA/black community, clean up your own backyards first.
Any input?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pirfXGx8oLcXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
All white girls and white women are nothing but hoes.

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 9, 2010
RBALLA wrote:
<quoted text>
All white girls and white women are nothing but hoes.
And you enjoy the hell out of em ,right ?

Level 5

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#7 Feb 10, 2010
I think it's quite hypocritical for some whites to criticize blacks when the white community is nowhere near perfect themselves.
aaron

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Feb 21, 2010
we should stop legel sex becuse little kids or getting pregn a little 9 yr old just had a baby in chania
Jerina

New York, NY

#9 Feb 21, 2010
They are all influence by black music! All those pregnant white teenagers buy that crap Hip Hip too and act irresponsible with sex, like most black kids do.

Since: Jun 09

Nairobi, Kenya

#10 Feb 22, 2010
Jerina wrote:
They are all influence by black music! All those pregnant white teenagers buy that crap Hip Hip too and act irresponsible with sex, like most black kids do.
LMBAO, so know somehow black people are responsible?? SMH*

Level 5

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#11 Feb 22, 2010
Jerina wrote:
OMFG, are you SERIOUS? Damn stop trying to blame the problems in the white community on others, I HATE when people make excuses like that, whether they are black, white, etc.

So you mean to tell me that in countries like Belgium, where hip-hop culture is basically non-exitance, and black population is very low, is due to blacks/hip-hop that those 11, & 12, & 13 year olds are having kids. What are smoking?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298757,00...

Level 5

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#12 Feb 22, 2010
@JERINA, WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?
UkOpera

London, UK

#13 Feb 22, 2010
whites are the ones puttin black ppls on the scene and portrayin them like sex thirsty animals and idiots follow that trend, so whites are victims of whites and blacks of whites sadly. those who are at the head of the musical industry are white euro jews makin money outta the misery of others and stupidity of the masses. so whiteys pagans shut ya mouth will ya!
jari

San Antonio, TX

#14 Feb 22, 2010
This is a good example of the attack and ruin of the Family structure in the Global society. First it was blacks now it seems whites are the new targets. I mean now you see all over the media White people are being told that they must look young and buy cosmetics to look beautiful. The Media likes to show whites get plastic surgery and likes to glorify Drugs and O.O.W lifestyle. The Family structure is being attacked by the elite and Globalists who want to keep the masses stupid and in control.
jari

San Antonio, TX

#15 Feb 22, 2010
aaron wrote:
we should stop legel sex becuse little kids or getting pregn a little 9 yr old just had a baby in chania
Sadly, this is probably the most incoherent fragment on Topix.

Level 3

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 22, 2010
Yes, it is pretty sad, no matter what their race is. One, because I doubt 13 or 14 years old people can assume such a responsability....I doubt that even many 18 years old people can(through, in this case.....I've met people who can do it and even very good)

And, two, because many of these people come from very poor families, and they alone don't have many economic opportunities either, let alone with a child, as many of them don't have even basic education or renounce to school when the girl get pregnant....yes, I know there are exceptions too.

But, in general, pregnancy at a very young age means having as parents young persons that don't even know what means to raise a child, and also poverty.
I really don't know why 13, 14 or 15 years old people insist that they "want" the child. They have the entire time from the world to have a child when they have a job, a reasonable salary, a stable relationship, etc.
white angelic

Monterey, CA

#17 Feb 22, 2010
blacks are the devil!

Level 5

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#18 Feb 22, 2010
Amelya wrote:
Yes, it is pretty sad, no matter what their race is. One, because I doubt 13 or 14 years old people can assume such a responsability....I doubt that even many 18 years old people can(through, in this case.....I've met people who can do it and even very good)
And, two, because many of these people come from very poor families, and they alone don't have many economic opportunities either, let alone with a child, as many of them don't have even basic education or renounce to school when the girl get pregnant....yes, I know there are exceptions too.
But, in general, pregnancy at a very young age means having as parents young persons that don't even know what means to raise a child, and also poverty.
I really don't know why 13, 14 or 15 years old people insist that they "want" the child. They have the entire time from the world to have a child when they have a job, a reasonable salary, a stable relationship, etc.
I myself am 22 & could not even imagine having a child at my current age.
ef it

Huntington Beach, CA

#19 Apr 7, 2010
If your old enough to bleed ....your old enought to breed.

mother nature

Its all the white peoples fault

Mother nature was a whitey!
ef it

Huntington Beach, CA

#20 Apr 7, 2010
LOL

Guys are fricken horny as hell as a teen. They just wanna bang anything.

Especially the colored people in Harlem. Bang Bang Baby.
Heather

Washington, DC

#21 Apr 7, 2010
I think you have the right to have as many kids as you can pay for. Jamie Lynn and Bristol's babies will not be MY burden, unlike Shaquita's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 10 min Rosa Linda 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,262,717
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 12 min Ronald 2,934
White privilege: The latest excuse for AAs 12 min Will E Lynch 1
How to control a black woman 13 min Wealthy White Dude 2
Why are most white people racist? 13 min Lenny Bruce 2,074
Black men should eradicate what's wrong about t... 20 min DEAD DeAUNTA FARROW 3
Are white people aware of white privilege? 25 min truth 62
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 2 hr SHAKA 267
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 2 hr Imgreat 240
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Curious Me 34,896
More from around the web