BREAKING NEWS -- Meteors in Russia in...
THE RELIC

United States

#24 Feb 15, 2013
What is brimstone?

The whole world us yapping about brimstone right now and not one person have a clue.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#25 Feb 15, 2013
THE RELIC

United States

#26 Feb 15, 2013
Jeff wrote:
All these biblical prophecies are nonsense. Nothing is going to happen. The world will still be here tomorrow and so will we. We all are going to wake up tomorrow morning and it will be another day for everyone to bitch, complain and bemoan about whatever issues til they are blue in the face.
For the record IF a huge Asteroid were to strike the earth, we won't know about it until the very last moment when we look up in the sky and see a huge fireball streaking straight towards us: KABOOM!....we're gone. The end human race. Then the cockroaches and other small creatures like them who live in dark underground places can clime out and a new species will repopulate the earth.
Since you're so dismissive, what is brimstone? Everytime the news reports this meteor incident, they mention this brimstone.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#27 Feb 15, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're so dismissive, what is brimstone? Everytime the news reports this meteor incident, they mention this brimstone.
No they don't, scientists talk about brimstone (an alternative scientific name for sulfur) because meteors or asteroids or comets are made up of sulfur aka brimstone. It had and has nothing to do with any biblical mumbo-jumbo nonsense. Creationist highjacked the term in modern times for their own crazy beliefs.
THE RELIC

United States

#28 Feb 15, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't, scientists talk about brimstone (an alternative scientific name for sulfur) because meteors or asteroids or comets are made up of sulfur aka brimstone. It had and has nothing to do with any biblical mumbo-jumbo nonsense. Creationist highjacked the term in modern times for their own crazy beliefs.
Wrong!

Every time the news report this Russian meteor, they make a reference to this brimstone.

I'll give ya dumb azz a clue and Jethro, you still wouldn't get it right.
-------

The Tunguska Event A Huge and Mysterious Explosion in Siberia in 1908

At 7:14 a.m. on June 30, 1908, a giant explosion shook central Siberia. Witnesses close to the event described seeing a fireball in the sky, as bright and hot as another sun. Millions of trees fell and the ground shook. Although a number of scientists investigated, it is still a mystery as to what caused the explosion.

The Blast

Although the Richter scale was not yet invented, the explosion is estimated to have created the effects of a magnitude 5.0 earthquake, causing buildings to shake, windows to break, and people to be knocked off their feet even at 40 miles away.

The blast, centered in a desolate and forested area near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Russia, is estimated to have been a thousand times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. The explosion leveled an estimated 80 million trees over an 830 square-mile area in a radial pattern from the blast zone. Dust from the explosion hovered over Europe, reflecting light that was bright enough for Londoners to read at night by it.
THE RELIC

United States

#29 Feb 15, 2013
Dumb azz walking all over the definition of brimstone and his lack of scientific knowledge is blaring as though it was a bull horn.
Igbo

Athens, GA

#30 Feb 15, 2013
For some strange reason, this type of stuff happens only overseas.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#31 Feb 15, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Every time the news report this Russian meteor, they make a reference to this brimstone.
I'll give ya dumb azz a clue and Jethro, you still wouldn't get it right.
-------
The Tunguska Event A Huge and Mysterious Explosion in Siberia in 1908
At 7:14 a.m. on June 30, 1908, a giant explosion shook central Siberia. Witnesses close to the event described seeing a fireball in the sky, as bright and hot as another sun. Millions of trees fell and the ground shook. Although a number of scientists investigated, it is still a mystery as to what caused the explosion.
The Blast
Although the Richter scale was not yet invented, the explosion is estimated to have created the effects of a magnitude 5.0 earthquake, causing buildings to shake, windows to break, and people to be knocked off their feet even at 40 miles away.
The blast, centered in a desolate and forested area near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Russia, is estimated to have been a thousand times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. The explosion leveled an estimated 80 million trees over an 830 square-mile area in a radial pattern from the blast zone. Dust from the explosion hovered over Europe, reflecting light that was bright enough for Londoners to read at night by it.
No they do not. There is nothing mysterious about the explosion in Tunguska. A meteoroid or comet burst and caused an enormously powerful explosion, just like the one that happened in Russia today, only in 1908, unlike today, THEY DID NOT HAVE CELL PHONE CAMERAS TO CAPTURE THE EVENT AND SEE IT WAS A METEOROID...so instead delusional Creationist and Armageddon fools run around claiming "The End Of the World IS COMING".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

Obviously the 'end of the world' isn't coming, evidence of this is the Tunguska event that supports these explosions have happened in our life time before and WE ARE STILL HERE. You should tattoo the phrase "crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse" on your forehead when tomorrow comes and we are still all around.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#32 Feb 15, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Dumb azz walking all over the definition of brimstone and his lack of scientific knowledge is blaring as though it was a bull horn.
You are the dumbass who tries to scare people with crazy biblical prophecies that will never happen by talking about scientific evidence and terms that you know nothing about. Video of a meteoroid hitting Russia is all over the place with NO destruction to the human race and YOU still are spreading crazy bell ringer apocalypse stories.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#33 Feb 15, 2013
Igbo wrote:
For some strange reason, this type of stuff happens only overseas.
They happens here too, April 21, 2012 had a meteoroid hit somewhere in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Jesus Christ

Athens, GA

#34 Feb 15, 2013
An asteroid will make its closets approach above Earth about 13 minutes from now.

http://news.sky.com/story/1052399/giant-aster...
Juan Cuchifrito

United States

#37 Feb 15, 2013
dumbass nigguhs wrote:
lmao @ the crazies.
If the Bible could really predict the end-of-the-world then why doesn't it have an exact time and date?
Nomo can't get his head around that brimstone was a name for sulfur in ancient times, no surprise there. Fire and brimstone is an allusion to volcanic activity, heat and sulfur being major components of a volcanic eruption.
Humankind will most probable go extinct someway, all species seem to, 99% of species that ever lived are now gone.
The average species life expectancy is maybe 6 million years, and humans are halfway there already.
The end is coming for sure, but it could be millions of years away or just tomorrow.
Bottom line is that the Sun will be too hot for life on Earth in about 300 million years time, it is 25% hotter now than when the dinosaurs were around, but before then we stand the risk of a super-volcano event, an asteroid impact, a pandemic or some other life extinction event.
Mankind WILL die out, but it has NOTHING to do with Biblical fallacies and fairy tales.
I'm thnking that we will soon be able to leave our solar sytem and populate other planets etc. With ever improving technology and increasing knowledge, hope springs eternal.
THE RELIC

United States

#38 Feb 15, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No they do not. There is nothing mysterious about the explosion in Tunguska. A meteoroid or comet burst and caused an enormously powerful explosion, just like the one that happened in Russia today, only in 1908, unlike today, THEY DID NOT HAVE CELL PHONE CAMERAS TO CAPTURE THE EVENT AND SEE IT WAS A METEOROID...so instead delusional Creationist and Armageddon fools run around claiming "The End Of the Wp
orld IS COMING".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event
Obviously the 'end of the world' isn't coming, evidence of this is the Tunguska event that supports these explosions have happened in our life time before and WE ARE STILL HERE. You should tattoo the phrase "crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse" on your forehead when tomorrow comes and we are still all around.
Ya dumb azz, I knew you wouldn't get it right. Just like asking ya dumb azz krackkka's to count to ten. None of retards could do it and ya tried.

Ya dumb azz krackkka want to dismiss the knowledge and secrets within the bible because it is BLACK HISTORY.

Ya dumb azz krackkka want to minimize the knowledge, secrets and mysteries of the bible because it tells of your devilish design for humanity. Yeah, ya MAGOG mofo.

Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo want to deny the knowledge, secrets and mysteries of the bible because, ya dumb axx can't admit ya mama and daddy fked the Rhesus monkey, lost ya lineage because the Rhesus monkey couldn't keep a record.

Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo krackkka created the DARK AGES so you could cook the books with fire and come up with this schitt called ENLIGHTENMENT. Yeah, dark bad and enlighten good.

Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo krackkka is too dumb to know the big bang theory, the theory of evolution was PLAGIARISM from the bible.

YA DUMB AZZ MAGOG MOFO KRACKKKA CAN CUT AND PASTE SOME SCHITT ABOUT SULFUR BUT, CAN'T DEFINE BRIMSTONE EVEN AFTER I GAVE YA A CLUE.

YA DUMB AZZ MAGOG MOFO AND I WOULDN'T TELL YA SCHITT SO YA KRACKKKA CAN PUT IT IN YA DATA BASE, TURN AROUND AND USE IT AGAINST AA'S

FK YOU MAGOG BYTCH
THE RELIC

United States

#39 Feb 15, 2013
Juan Cuchifrito wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thnking that we will soon be able to leave our solar sytem and populate other planets etc. With ever improving technology and increasing knowledge, hope springs eternal.
look at this dumb azz.

Ya don't know why ya krackkka's never went back to the moon? Ya hit the moon once and never went back. NASA knows why and I know why.

Ya dumb axx krackkka can not steal the moon like ya stole Amerikkka
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#40 Feb 15, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya dumb azz, I knew you wouldn't get it right. Just like asking ya dumb azz krackkka's to count to ten. None of retards could do it and ya tried.
Ya dumb azz krackkka want to dismiss the knowledge and secrets within the bible because it is BLACK HISTORY.
Ya dumb azz krackkka want to minimize the knowledge, secrets and mysteries of the bible because it tells of your devilish design for humanity. Yeah, ya MAGOG mofo.
Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo want to deny the knowledge, secrets and mysteries of the bible because, ya dumb axx can't admit ya mama and daddy fked the Rhesus monkey, lost ya lineage because the Rhesus monkey couldn't keep a record.
Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo krackkka created the DARK AGES so you could cook the books with fire and come up with this schitt called ENLIGHTENMENT. Yeah, dark bad and enlighten good.
Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo krackkka is too dumb to know the big bang theory, the theory of evolution was PLAGIARISM from the bible.
YA DUMB AZZ MAGOG MOFO KRACKKKA CAN CUT AND PASTE SOME SCHITT ABOUT SULFUR BUT, CAN'T DEFINE BRIMSTONE EVEN AFTER I GAVE YA A CLUE.
YA DUMB AZZ MAGOG MOFO AND I WOULDN'T TELL YA SCHITT SO YA KRACKKKA CAN PUT IT IN YA DATA BASE, TURN AROUND AND USE IT AGAINST AA'S
FK YOU MAGOG BYTCH
You're clueless.
http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#41 Feb 15, 2013
People stand near a 20-foot hole in the ice of a frozen lake, reportedly the site of a meteorite impact, in the Chelyabinsk region.
http://www.latimes.com/la-fg-russian-meteor-p...
THE RELIC

United States

#42 Feb 15, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the dumbass who tries to scare people with crazy biblical prophecies that will never happen by talking about scientific evidence and terms that you know nothing about. Video of a meteoroid hitting Russia is all over the place with NO destruction to the human race and YOU still are spreading crazy bell ringer apocalypse stories.
Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo krackkka and ya science said the world was flat. Science found it was wrong and the world is round.

Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo said bleeding would heal diseases. Science found it was wrong and life is in the blood.

Ya dumb axz MAGOG keackkka mofo said cocaine was a wonder drug. Science found out it was wrong "after" ya krackkka's became dope addicts.

Ya dumb axz MAGOG mofo krackkka said such and such was good yesterday. Science turned around today and say it's deadly.

Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo krackkka don't see pyramids in Europe but, ya got science.

Ya dumb azx MAGOG mofo krackkka are still in Africa finding KNOWLEDGE.
THE RELIC

United States

#43 Feb 15, 2013
JEFF

GTFOH wit ya white washing bullschitt and take ya KLAN wit ya
THE RELIC

United States

#44 Feb 15, 2013
Cave apes can ook, ook, ook but they can't count to 10

YhuAdoreeTillie | Oct 19, 2012

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

problem?

Report this post

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TBK8LPPTVNV21UP...

DUMB AZZ MAGOG MOFO DON'T KNOW THE DECIMAL SYSTEM AND YAPPING ABOUT SCIENCE
THE RELIC

United States

#45 Feb 15, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No they do not. There is nothing mysterious about the explosion in Tunguska. A meteoroid or comet burst and caused an enormously powerful explosion, just like the one that happened in Russia today, only in 1908, unlike today, THEY DID NOT HAVE CELL PHONE CAMERAS TO CAPTURE THE EVENT AND SEE IT WAS A METEOROID...so instead delusional Creationist and Armageddon fools run around claiming "The End Of the World IS COMING".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event
Obviously the 'end of the world' isn't coming, evidence of this is the Tunguska event that supports these explosions have happened in our life time before and WE ARE STILL HERE. You should tattoo the phrase "crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse" on your forehead when tomorrow comes and we are still all around.
ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo krackkka is too dumb to know, never in the history of the world have humanity possessed "so many" nuclear bombs.
Hey dumb azz, where is the first reference to what we call a nuclear explosion? Ya dumb azz MAGOG mofo krackkka don't know that.
Mofo have cut and paste sulfur everywhere and don't know schitt about brimstone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 2 min Andrew 2
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min INFIDEL 275
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 min fluer 227
News Donald Trump courts African-American vote durin... 9 min Jelly Belly Popcorn 160
Kelly Rowland is soooo pretty !! (Aug '11) 10 min Right G 138
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Yeah 1,417,843
News Capital City Black Film Festival Grows by Leaps... 17 min Andrew 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 20 min Moses 436
The Real Clintons 51 min Andrew 62
More from around the web