Racism Is About to Destroy America At...

Racism Is About to Destroy America At long Last

Posted in the African-American Forum

Nsitefulone

Salem, WI

#1 Mar 29, 2012
The U.S. Empire’s Achilles Heel: Its Barbaric Racism
The latest atrocities in Afghanistan are just par for the course.
by Glen Ford

The American atrocities in Afghanistan roll on like a drumbeat from hell. With every affront to the human and national dignity of the Afghan people, the corporate media feign shock and quickly conclude that a few bad apples are responsible for U.S. crimes, that it’s all a mistake and misunderstanding, rather than the logical result of a larger crime: America’s attempt to dominate the world by force. But even so, with the highest paid and best trained military in the world – a force equipped with the weapons and communications gear to exercise the highest standards of control known to any military in history – one would think that commanders could keep their troops from making videos of urinating on dead men, or burning holy books, or letting loose homicidal maniacs on helpless villagers.

These three latest atrocities have brought the U.S. occupation the point of crisis – hopefully, a terminal one. But the whole war has been one atrocity after another, from the very beginning, when the high-tech superpower demonstrated the uncanny ability to track down and incinerate whole Afghan wedding parties – not just once, but repeatedly. Quite clearly, to the Americans, these people have never been more than ants on the ground, to be exterminated at will.

The Afghans, including those on the U.S. payroll, repeatedly use the word “disrespect” to describe American behavior. But honest people back here in the belly of the beast know that the more accurate term is racism. The United States cannot help but be a serial abuser of the rights of the people it occupies, especially those who are thought of as non-white, because it is a thoroughly racist nation. A superpower military allows them to act out this characteristic with impunity.

American racism allows its citizens to imagine that they are doing the people of Pakistan a favor, by sending drones to deal death without warning from the skies. The U.S. calls Pakistan an ally, when polls consistently show that its people harbor more hatred and fear of the U.S. than any other people in the world. The Pakistanis know the U.S. long propped up their military dictators, and then threatened to blow the country to Kingdom Come after 9/ll, if the U.S. military wasn’t given free rein. They know they are viewed collectively as less than human by the powers in Washington – and, if they don’t call it racism, we should, because we know our fellow Americans very well.

The U.S. lost any hope of leaving a residual military force in Iraq when it showed the utterly racist disrespect of Iraqis at Abu Ghraib prison, the savage leveling of Fallujah, the massacres in Haditha and so many other places well known to Iraqis, if not the American public, and the slaughter of 17 civilians stuck at a traffic circle in Nisour Square, Baghdad. What people would agree to allow such armed savages to remain in their country if given a choice?

The United States was conceived as an empire built on the labor of Blacks and the land of dead natives, an ever-expanding sphere of exploitation and plunder – energized by an abiding and general racism that is, itself, the main obstacle to establishing a lasting American anti-war movement. But, despite the peace movement’s weaknesses, the people of a world under siege by the Americans will in due time kick them out – because to live under barbarian racists is not a human option.

So you see Black Americans...Racism is a product of White people and it targets EVERY other nationality. We must unite against this most evil force with God fearing people around the globe. Only then will we enjoy PEACE ON EARTH...GOOD WILL TOWARDS MANKIND
Nsitefulone

Salem, WI

#2 Mar 29, 2012
We should all be paying attention to world events such as these. African Americans have more to deal with than these silly folk invading this forum.

Make sure you point these and other such events out to your children. All of us will suffer as Americans because of the racism being displayed by white troops. This means our children are at even more risk joining the armed forces and being deployed.
sanwaah

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2012
Nsitefulone wrote:
The U.S. Empire’s Achilles Heel: Its Barbaric Racism
The latest atrocities in Afghanistan are just par for the course.
by Glen Ford
The American atrocities in Afghanistan roll on like a drumbeat from hell. With every affront to the human and national dignity of the Afghan people, the corporate media feign shock and quickly conclude that a few bad apples are responsible for U.S. crimes, that it’s all a mistake and misunderstanding, rather than the logical result of a larger crime: America’s attempt to dominate the world by force. But even so, with the highest paid and best trained military in the world – a force equipped with the weapons and communications gear to exercise the highest standards of control known to any military in history – one would think that commanders could keep their troops from making videos of urinating on dead men, or burning holy books, or letting loose homicidal maniacs on helpless villagers.
These three latest atrocities have brought the U.S. occupation the point of crisis – hopefully, a terminal one. But the whole war has been one atrocity after another, from the very beginning, when the high-tech superpower demonstrated the uncanny ability to track down and incinerate whole Afghan wedding parties – not just once, but repeatedly. Quite clearly, to the Americans, these people have never been more than ants on the ground, to be exterminated at will.
The Afghans, including those on the U.S. payroll, repeatedly use the word “disrespect” to describe American behavior. But honest people back here in the belly of the beast know that the more accurate term is racism. The United States cannot help but be a serial abuser of the rights of the people it occupies, especially those who are thought of as non-white, because it is a thoroughly racist nation. A superpower military allows them to act out this characteristic with impunity.
American racism allows its citizens to imagine that they are doing the people of Pakistan a favor, by sending drones to deal death without warning from the skies. The U.S. calls Pakistan an ally, when polls consistently show that its people harbor more hatred and fear of the U.S. than any other people in the world. The Pakistanis know the U.S. long propped up their military dictators, and then threatened to blow the country to Kingdom Come after 9/ll, if the U.S. military wasn’t given free rein. They know they are viewed collectively as less than human by the powers in Washington – and, if they don’t call it racism, we should, because we know our fellow Americans very well.
The U.S. lost any hope of leaving a residual military force in Iraq when it showed the utterly racist disrespect of Iraqis at Abu Ghraib prison, the savage leveling of Fallujah, the massacres in Haditha and so many other places well known to Iraqis, if not the American public, and the slaughter of 17 civilians stuck at a traffic circle in Nisour Square, Baghdad. What people would agree to allow such armed savages to remain in their country if given a choice?
The United States was conceived as an empire built on the labor of Blacks and the land of dead natives, an ever-expanding sphere of exploitation and plunder – energized by an abiding and general racism that is, itself, the main obstacle to establishing a lasting American anti-war movement. But, despite the peace movement’s weaknesses, the people of a world under siege by the Americans will in due time kick them out – because to live under barbarian racists is not a human option.
So you see Black Americans...Racism is a product of White people and it targets EVERY other nationality. We must unite against this most evil force with God fearing people around the globe. Only then will we enjoy PEACE ON EARTH...GOOD WILL TOWARDS MANKIND
PREACH THE BUTT NAKED TRUTH!
sanwaah

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2012
PREACH! The BUTT Naked Truth! Hate is a Destroyer and while we are being entertained to death with reality shows the real reality show is getting ready to make it's debut on the red carpet! The safest place to be right now is in the WILL OF GOD!
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Mar 29, 2012
I won't be around to see it happen, I'm moving to Europe next year and never coming back to the Retarded States Of America.

This country now belongs to convict animals, everyone is into some type of illegal drug and now all women have tattoos, companies hire the distant lowlife cousin and his/her promiscuous fiance, no one respects traffic laws, random burglaries can now happen just about anywhere while you are inside a store, any weirdo can snatch your kid while you turn your head for just one second.

I can go on, but you got my point.
Nsitefulone

Salem, WI

#7 Mar 29, 2012
WhyIsThat wrote:
I won't be around to see it happen, I'm moving to Europe next year and never coming back to the Retarded States Of America.
This country now belongs to convict animals, everyone is into some type of illegal drug and now all women have tattoos, companies hire the distant lowlife cousin and his/her promiscuous fiance, no one respects traffic laws, random burglaries can now happen just about anywhere while you are inside a store, any weirdo can snatch your kid while you turn your head for just one second.
I can go on, but you got my point.
I do not think moving to Europe or Canada will offer any solace for you. They are close allies and equally corrupt and racist. But even Europe pulled the plug on America at one point under the Bush administration. White America is rotton to the core.
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Nsitefulone wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think moving to Europe or Canada will offer any solace for you. They are close allies and equally corrupt and racist. But even Europe pulled the plug on America at one point under the Bush administration. White America is rotton to the core.
I speak four different languages, you dummy.

I've been to Canada millions of times, Canadian women LUV me.

:P
Nsitefulone

Salem, WI

#9 Mar 29, 2012
WhyIsThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak four different languages, you dummy.
I've been to Canada millions of times, Canadian women LUV me.
so do I but what the hell does how many languages you speak have to do with the topix of this thread?

Geeze!!!
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Nsitefulone wrote:
<quoted text>
so do I but what the hell does how many languages you speak have to do with the topix of this thread?
Geeze!!!
It's how YOU present yourself as an individual.

Your "Europe And Canada Are Just As Bad" comment is the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard.

I've never had any problems in Canada, like I said, Canadian women enjoy my company, I make friends very easily when I'm in Canada and I've never had once single problem with crossing the border.

If YOU get treated badly, then it's because YOU are behaving badly, you dumb ass.

GOD U SO STUPID!!!

Nsitefulone

Salem, WI

#11 Mar 29, 2012
Many know about the controversial stories of abuses committed by private military contractors in Iraq following the U.S. invasion in 2003.
Images of hooded prisoners stacked upon each other, naked, and within the confines of a prison ostensibly controlled by the U.S. military, flashed
across television screens throughout the world.1 A few years later, stories emerged of a violent rampage by contractor employees in a bustling intersection
known as Nisour Square in Iraq, resulting in the deaths of seventeen Iraqi civilians.2 The legal conclusions of these crimes have also been well recorded. Ex-employees of the private security firm formerly known as Blackwater were recently spared prosecution for the killing of those seventeen civilians in 2007.3 Similarly, former employees of private security firms CACI and Titan were spared prosecution for their involvement in the detainee abuse at Abu Ghraib prison.4
Perhaps less well known, or at least faded from memory, are accounts of contractor participation in sexual abuse and human trafficking in other parts of the world. In 1999, employees of DynCorp, a private
military contractor (PMC) firm based in the United States, were accused of buying and keeping women and girls as young as twelve years old in sexual slavery in Bosnia.5 More shocking than the acts themselves is that
none of those involved have ever been held accountable within a court of law.6 The United States subsequently awarded DynCorp a new contract worth nearly $250 million to provide training to the developing Iraqi po-
1. See Rebecca Leung, Abuse of Iraqi POWs by GIs Probed, CBS NEWS.COM (Apr. 28, 2004),
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/27/60I... .
2. Charlie Savage, Charges Voided for Contractors in Iraq Killings, N.Y. TIMES, Jan. 1, 2010, at
A1.
3. Id.
4. Atif Rehman, Note, The Court of Last Resort: Seeking Redress for Victims of Abu-Ghraib
Torture Through the Alien Tort Claims Act, 16 IND. INT’L & COMP. L. REV. 493, 497–99 (2006); Seymour
M. Hersh, Torture at Abu Ghraib, NEW YORKER, May 10, 2004, at 42, 45–46 (discussing abuse
by Titan and CACI).
5. Robert Capps, Outside the Law, SALON (June 26, 2002, 7:00 PM), http://www.salon.com/
news/feature/2002/06/26/bosnia .
6. Id.
SNELL.DOCX (DO NOT DELETE) 4/26/2011 10:33 AM
No. 3] THE ABSENCE OF JUSTICE 1127
lice force, even though the company’s immediate reaction to reports of
the crimes was to fire the whistle-blowers.7
At the time of the Bosnia incident, the means available for holding PMCs accountable for crimes committed abroad were either nonexistent or completely inadequate to the task of bringing to justice private actors
acting on behalf of the U.S. government abroad.
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Mar 29, 2012
Nsitefulone wrote:
Many know about the controversial stories of abuses committed by private military contractors in Iraq following the U.S. invasion in 2003.
Images of hooded prisoners stacked upon each other, naked, and within the confines of a prison ostensibly controlled by the U.S. military, flashed
across television screens throughout the world.1 A few years later, stories emerged of a violent rampage by contractor employees in a bustling intersection
known as Nisour Square in Iraq, resulting in the deaths of seventeen Iraqi civilians.2 The legal conclusions of these crimes have also been well recorded. Ex-employees of the private security firm formerly known as Blackwater were recently spared prosecution for the killing of those seventeen civilians in 2007.3 Similarly, former employees of private security firms CACI and Titan were spared prosecution for their involvement in the detainee abuse at Abu Ghraib prison.4
Perhaps less well known, or at least faded from memory, are accounts of contractor participation in sexual abuse and human trafficking in other parts of the world. In 1999, employees of DynCorp, a private
military contractor (PMC) firm based in the United States, were accused of buying and keeping women and girls as young as twelve years old in sexual slavery in Bosnia.5 More shocking than the acts themselves is that
none of those involved have ever been held accountable within a court of law.6 The United States subsequently awarded DynCorp a new contract worth nearly $250 million to provide training to the developing Iraqi po-
1. See Rebecca Leung, Abuse of Iraqi POWs by GIs Probed, CBS NEWS.COM (Apr. 28, 2004),
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/27/60I... .
2. Charlie Savage, Charges Voided for Contractors in Iraq Killings, N.Y. TIMES, Jan. 1, 2010, at
A1.
3. Id.
4. Atif Rehman, Note, The Court of Last Resort: Seeking Redress for Victims of Abu-Ghraib
Torture Through the Alien Tort Claims Act, 16 IND. INT’L & COMP. L. REV. 493, 497–99 (2006); Seymour
M. Hersh, Torture at Abu Ghraib, NEW YORKER, May 10, 2004, at 42, 45–46 (discussing abuse
by Titan and CACI).
5. Robert Capps, Outside the Law, SALON (June 26, 2002, 7:00 PM), http://www.salon.com/
news/feature/2002/06/26/bosnia .
6. Id.
SNELL.DOCX (DO NOT DELETE) 4/26/2011 10:33 AM
No. 3] THE ABSENCE OF JUSTICE 1127
lice force, even though the company’s immediate reaction to reports of
the crimes was to fire the whistle-blowers.7
At the time of the Bosnia incident, the means available for holding PMCs accountable for crimes committed abroad were either nonexistent or completely inadequate to the task of bringing to justice private actors
acting on behalf of the U.S. government abroad.
But but but but but...

:/

I thought we were talking about Canada and Europe?

:|
Nsitefulone

Salem, WI

#14 Mar 30, 2012
All of the viewers of these post from around the world can see by the comments made by white Americans that their ignorance, hatred and false sense of superiority renders them a danger to world society. It is more than the actions of a few, it is a society ridden with racism that is deeply rooted. The young white idiots that come into this forum with their hates are exactly like those deployed in your countries. They totally lack in humanitarianism, compassion and are lower than any life formed by our creators. Every nation would do well to kick them out before you find yourselves as corrupt and as evil as America is. This is NOT a unified country. If you wait long enough, you will not have to worry about her being a threat to the world anymore. She will self destruct, from Within.

May God bless all the other nations of the world and there people. Pray for those of us who are for the momen stuck in the belly of the beast!
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Nsitefulone wrote:
All of the viewers of these post from around the world can see by the comments made by white Americans that their ignorance, hatred and false sense of superiority renders them a danger to world society. It is more than the actions of a few, it is a society ridden with racism that is deeply rooted. The young white idiots that come into this forum with their hates are exactly like those deployed in your countries. They totally lack in humanitarianism, compassion and are lower than any life formed by our creators. Every nation would do well to kick them out before you find yourselves as corrupt and as evil as America is. This is NOT a unified country. If you wait long enough, you will not have to worry about her being a threat to the world anymore. She will self destruct, from Within.
May God bless all the other nations of the world and there people. Pray for those of us who are for the momen stuck in the belly of the beast!
then if its that bad, GET THE FYCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY DIPSHYT, and dont let the door hit you in the azz, ya wunna a one way ticket back to the homieland?
Nsitefulone

Salem, WI

#16 Mar 30, 2012
If the viewers look at the map of the country on topix, and the color codes representing the opinions of the people regarding the murder case of Trayvon you will find it very misleading. Most of the people for example in this country are Outraged! Only the white population's majority...are not. You are not fools, I do not have to tell you why this is. Just as this young black boy, whose death was nothing less than premeditated, cold blooded Murder has not seen justice as of more than a month later, neither will that murdering savage who killed the good people and children of Afghanistan while they slept.

In the minds of American white folk...they did nothing wrong. If you took a poll, the majority of them would say all those people deserved to die because they are not white. That is their mind set. They are ignorant and arrogant beyond belief.

I believe something is malfunctioning with their "chips" and think they need to be disassembled and remade using more modern technology.

What about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Simply Hilarious 1,655,919
White men: BRING ME YOUR WHITE WIVES!!! 5 min Bill 4
Are Blacks less discriminate when it comes to w... 12 min A real mutha for ya 1
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 12 min Jan 151
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Master White 51,743
Roy Moore Got This, Playa. MAGA 38 min The Patriot 14
Zero Tolerance for White Influence (May '15) 40 min Buzz Gill 58
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 43 min el rey de los cam... 225
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Night_driver 896
More from around the web