Truth-Hurts-Liar s

Anonymous Proxy

#152 Mar 13, 2013
Monte wrote:
Jimi was my mother's first cousin and we are all black, the Native American and white blood is not direct so we are considered black. You idiots just want to change his race because he's your hero. By the way, he loved black women, but they didn't like him because they thought he was weird for their time.
Science goes above mere opinions of people whom are emotionally blinded in one way or another. DNA tests would show Hendrix to be quite "mixed" between Native American, West African and European groups, then he was what he was, no matter what either of you say.

Science trumps biased, emotionally blinded opinions, any day of the week.

Both sides seem to argue for him (and others) because of insecurity.

ALL of you should seek counseling for your inferiority complex and insecurity issues. Stop trying to claim others for yourself and do something with your life that you can be proud of.
Chuck

Chicago, IL

#153 Mar 13, 2013
Jimi Hendrix was simply "African American".(Fact)
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#154 Mar 13, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Jimi Hendrix was black ameican, he was mixed as well, just like many black americans. If you ask me if Im mixed, I will say no, but I do have mixed grandfathers. Jimi Hendrix mother was half Cherokee, his father was part white in the family, so that makes him mixed, but it makes him American, and this makes him considered black. You can be black and mixed in America, thats just how it is here, so people saying he is not blacks does not know what its like to us. Jimi knew his grandmother as well.
Jimi's sister Janie:

http://www.youtube.com/results...
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#155 Mar 13, 2013
Janie Hendrix was Genevieve Jinka before her homeless alcoholic mom married Jimi's dad in 1968, she was then adopted by Al Hendrix in 1969 and they changed her name to Janie Hendrix.... she changed Al's will (jimi's dad) to cut out all the real Hendrix family members. She sickens me. She is a white girl trying to pretend she is black and related to the real Hendrix family. She is pure greed and evil. She has destroyed so many lives... FRAUD!!

Here's Jimi's blood brother, Leon:
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156 Mar 13, 2013
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard this. Any links?
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-cele...
Style

UK

#157 Mar 13, 2013
FYI, One of the better documentaries. I don't hear anyone mentioning the word 'multiracial'...

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#158 Mar 15, 2013
Skiff Azlaan wrote:
Janie Hendrix was Genevieve Jinka before her homeless alcoholic mom married Jimi's dad in 1968, she was then adopted by Al Hendrix in 1969 and they changed her name to Janie Hendrix.... she changed Al's will (jimi's dad) to cut out all the real Hendrix family members. She sickens me. She is a white girl trying to pretend she is black and related to the real Hendrix family. She is pure&#65279; greed and evil. She has destroyed so many lives... FRAUD!!
Here's Jimi's blood brother, Leon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H1D0pSkLoL0XX
His brother looks like my grandfather lol. Hes definately mixed, its not directly. I dont consider myself mixed either, but I do have native blood, and european blood, but that is so typical of many AA's. It would make no sense to say mixed, when more than half have this ancestry somewhere.
Didier

Austria

#159 Aug 28, 2013
Hendix achieved his stardom in europe and was till the dissolution of the jimi hendrix experience a british rock star. And since Europes women are 99percent white there probably was not any other choice. And also the Groupies in america were mostly white girls.
Also his song - i dont live today - refers to his native indian ancestry
Maverick wrote:
<quoted
text>I already know that Hendrix was black.
He just like other black men preferred white women over their black women.
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#160 Aug 28, 2013
Why is it that when an AA becomes best at something whites want to claim part of him? I remember reading an article that claimed MLK great, great father on both sides of his family were white. What they are implying here is they could not be what they are without white or NA admixture. Some whites have claim Shaka Zulu was a jew of lemba origin.^_^

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#161 Aug 28, 2013
It makes perfect sense...I always thought so, and besides he is still the Greatest Guitar Player that ever Lived!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#162 Sep 3, 2013
If you did not know, most black americans have mixed ancestry somewhere, jesus, its not that serious. We are black, consider ourselves black, and thats it!
betty

Columbia, MO

#163 Mar 31, 2014
everyone know, he was BLACK. i am part indian also, but on no application, does it ask, am i Black and any thing else, get out of here.
Cha

United States

#164 Mar 31, 2014
Kick wrote:
I just wanted you all to know that. I see so many people giving credit to only his black side which is so discriminatory to all the people that cherish and adore him, not to mention to Jimi himself.
So many people think he is a black man when he was actually Caucasian, Cherokee, and Black.
Its important to keep your facts straight. ;)
Well,(He) Jimmi when he walked this earth,(he) Jimmi looked MORE black THAN ANYTHING else.

Hair, facial features, skin coloring. If (he) Jimmi Hendrix had ALL of that other STUFF in him,(HE) Jimmii AFRICAN linage, and roots, REVEALED itself MORE than anything else./ nuff said.
Cha

United States

#165 Mar 31, 2014
I DON'T care WHAT a person has running through their (veins)- you are going to be conceived AS BEING...WHATEVER (race) that manifest itself more. JIMMI HENDRIX (African) DNA revailed itself MORE; than anything else. /point..to the blank.
Cha

United States

#167 Mar 31, 2014
Boon wrote:
Why is it that when an AA becomes best at something whites want to claim part of him? I remember reading an article that claimed MLK great, great father on both sides of his family were white. What they are implying here is they could not be what they are without white or NA admixture. Some whites have claim Shaka Zulu was a jew of lemba origin.^_^
Because whites always want-'the cream of the crop' and they feel that THEY are the ONLY ones that got it.
Blacks Are Worthless

San Jose, CA

#168 Mar 31, 2014
Jimi Hendrix was a dope smoking, no talent, balloon lipped, monkey chaser who couldn't even play his guitar the right way but GOD showed him, made the drugged up coon choke on his own puke & good riddance, ugly n!@@er.
Cha

United States

#169 Mar 31, 2014
As years, decades, and centuries, goes by- soon whites will be saying that 'MICHEAL JACKSON' was a white man; solemly because of his ( skin immune defisency of loss melanine) and because of his GREAT acheivments.
Cha

United States

#170 Mar 31, 2014
Cha wrote:
I DON'T care WHAT a person has running through their (veins)- you are going to be conceived AS BEING...WHATEVER (race) that manifest itself more. JIMMI HENDRIX (African) DNA revailed itself MORE; than anything else./point..to the blank.
*i meant to say ( perceived )
Cha

United States

#171 Mar 31, 2014
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Jimi Hendrix was a dope smoking, no talent, balloon lipped, monkey chaser who couldn't even play his guitar the right way but GOD showed him, made the drugged up coon choke on his own puke & good riddance, ugly n!@@er.
Cave dog wolf honk-kee- your in to catch a bone?...throw you one later; just trying to keep my distance from your fleas however, HENDRIX a AFRICAN AMERICAN guitarist GREAT had honk-eee artist mimicing his style in life, as well as after his passing. A trait that honk-keees are SO well accustom of knowing to do.
AlanC

Lexington, KY

#173 Apr 3, 2014
"MOST black women"?! Wtf are you talking about, you racist pos?! If anything it's the other way around, j-o.
Frank wrote:
Why did Jimi's black mother abandon him as a child and leave him with his father???
Well i'm sure his ASIAN stepsister, Janie, is grateful that his mother, like MOST black women, walked out on her husband. After she left, his father, Al Hendrix, married a JAPANESE woman and adopted Janie, her daughter.
Because of a blackwoman's TREACHERY, the ASIAN woman(who incidently have the lowest divorce rate of all races of American women)wins out again!(Hendrix's estate is estimated to be worth $80 million dollars).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do black woman like indian guys? 12 min Real Indian 4
What have black people contributed to the world... (Jan '09) 13 min Mark 185
Ebola case in Texas 13 min mcyt 82
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min John Galt 1,115,576
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 20 min melissa__ 24
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 24 min Kiana 309
Just Saw On CNN Of A Possible Ebola Case In Dal... 26 min Paranoia 13
Jewish women crazy for african american men 3 hr Brianna 211
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Insect Trust 25,069
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 4 hr Stupid Thread 456

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE