Chalfont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Garcelle Beauvais in Playboy Magazine

I think Garcelle is a beautiful woman who most definitely proves that 40 is the new 20 and she has the body to pose naked or however she wants. But what about her son who has to deal with his friends who probably can't wait to see a picture of their friends mom naked? You can see a picture of the cover and learn something about Garcelle's reasoning by using the link below:

http://www.letstalkhonestly.com/page/page/130...
Blue diddy

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

Damn!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't she gave all of dat fine azz to a brother?
Epiktedus

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

Man, I wanna see the pictures!

Since: Jul 07

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

Epiktedus wrote:
Man, I wanna see the pictures!
THIS IS THAT BLACK FEMALE'S HUSBAND...ITS A DAMN SHAME...AND THEY WONDER WHY SOME BLACK MEN DONT RESPECT THEM. WHICH WHITE FEMALE SUPERSTAR IS MARRIED TO SOME BLACK GUY? ANYBODY KNOWS? POST THE PICS IF YOU HAVE THEM? I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY...PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL THIS SISTERS WHO LOVE THE BLACK MAN, AND FOR THE REST, "YOU KNOW YOU ARE ONLY TEMPORARY TO THE OTHER MAN".

Since: Jul 07

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

L ALL OVER

Sebastopol, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

She does look nice on the cover.

“Be Ready to Enjoy Everyday!”

Since: May 07

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

mr_concern wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS THAT BLACK FEMALE'S HUSBAND...ITS A DAMN SHAME...AND THEY WONDER WHY SOME BLACK MEN DONT RESPECT THEM. WHICH WHITE FEMALE SUPERSTAR IS MARRIED TO SOME BLACK GUY? ANYBODY KNOWS? POST THE PICS IF YOU HAVE THEM? I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY...PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL THIS SISTERS WHO LOVE THE BLACK MAN, AND FOR THE REST, "YOU KNOW YOU ARE ONLY TEMPORARY TO THE OTHER MAN".
White Female superstar...Heidi Klum...errr...everyone knows that.

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1266363...

IR dating goes both ways.
Lady1st

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

mr_concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Theirs a white model Heidi Column (I think I spelled her name wrong) she has a black husband.

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Bmore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

mr_concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again. Try to stay on topic

“So You Say”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

My question is why? What does she have that other black women don't?
Usually when an actress does this,she is in need of money. I hate to see a respected person as her stoop to this level. She didn't need this.
JMHO
glc3 wrote:
Garcelle Beauvais in Playboy Magazine
I think Garcelle is a beautiful woman who most definitely proves that 40 is the new 20 and she has the body to pose naked or however she wants. But what about her son who has to deal with his friends who probably can't wait to see a picture of their friends mom naked? You can see a picture of the cover and learn something about Garcelle's reasoning by using the link below:
http://www.letstalkhonestly.com/page/page/130...

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

BreeCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
White Female superstar...Heidi Klum...errr...everyone knows that.
http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1266363...
IR dating goes both ways.
G'day BreeCheese!!'mr no concern of ours' has already proven to some of us his ignorance and idiocity...

Level 4

Bmore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Esquinas wrote:
Usually when an actress does this,she is in need of money.
What's the last thing you saw her in?

“So You Say”

Level 1

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Good question. Clothed or unclothed film or tv series?
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the last thing you saw her in?

Level 4

Bmore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Esquinas wrote:
Good question. Clothed or unclothed film or tv series?
<quoted text>
either I guess. I don't remember seeing in her in anything since Jamie Foxx's show ended besides NYPD BLUE and Barbershop 2

“So You Say”

Level 1

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Man, you would think that with the shows you mentioned plus the film, that her residuals would at least carry her for a long time. I mean she was a steady on NYPD blue and Jamies TV show!

Level 4

Bmore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2007

Esquinas wrote:
Man, you would think that with the shows you mentioned plus the film, that her residuals would at least carry her for a long time. I mean she was a steady on NYPD blue and Jamies TV show!
It's all in how you handle your money. How many Lottery winners are now broke?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••