Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Jan 5, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>Lol..Look closely at the account and no. of posts. That's a white troll posing as Aziya.
Yeah
this is some funny shyt.
Knob Squad

UK

#25 Jan 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Ben Ammi Ben Israel "History & Destiny" youtube go watch this Vid! i be back! Crime started from our down fall! crime isnt what you think it is!
careful how you bash that bible, Reverend! You are going to wear it out doing that.
Guy Gibsons Dog

Tampa, FL

#26 Jan 6, 2013
Damn, aZiya has really lost it this time, Whites invented crime to make Nigguhs look bad?

This is a worse mental illness than "CRapicorn Black" thinking Negroes are the progeny of ancient Dark Energy astronauts lol

smdh

Location hidden

#27 Jan 6, 2013
Guy Gibsons Dog wrote:
Damn, aZiya has really lost it this time, Whites invented crime to make Nigguhs look bad?

This is a worse mental illness than "CRapicorn Black" thinking Negroes are the progeny of ancient Dark Energy astronauts lol

smdh
I know it's you that made the other aziya account. You know how I know? The hell statement in the profile. you said the same thing to me in a thread. You white ppl are not that bright.
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#28 Jan 6, 2013
_aZiya_ wrote:
CRIME DOESN'T EXIST, IT'S AN INVENTION OF THE KRAKKKAS
I jus come from another thread where the krakkkas are going on about Black crimes and I thought to myself:
Crime doesn't exist, it's an invention by the white man.
Blacks lived with nature in Africa for about 200,000 years without any laws, except the laws of nature.
The laws of nature allow killing and raping other animals and stealing their food or home.
Then along come the evil krakkka and suddenly killing, enslaving, eating and raping your neighbors was wrong. Overnight, thousands of years of living at one with nature meant that we couldn't steal food, water, home and possessions from other Black people.
There is no court of the laws of nature, there is no police.
Law, order, courts and police are evil white inventions, no other animal on Earth needs them.
You stupid dumb ass!

The laws are protecting people like you from people like me!

You know nothing of Africa.....

People do not just steal and rape like that......if they do a mob will capture the thief and then burn them in the street.
Segregation

Abington, PA

#29 Jan 6, 2013
it's not crime..

it's White Ariens.

They keep everything in the family..
including inbreeding..

notice high posts are retained by White Ariens.
most judges are White Ariens.

Then they cry like wankers when we get 1 president.

These White Ariens cheat, lie, oppress when no one's looking.

here are stats to prove it:
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/serial.htm
Guy Gibsons Dog

Tampa, FL

#30 Jan 6, 2013
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's you that made the other aziya account. You know how I know? The hell statement in the profile. you said the same thing to me in a thread. You white ppl are not that bright.
????

So you're saying that someone posts a comment on an open forum, someone copies it and so they must be the original poster?

So, are you saying, for example, that every person here that uses the word Obama must be the first poster to use that word in the forum?

You're dumb, even for a Nighur....

Negro logic.
Guy Gibsons Dog

Tampa, FL

#31 Jan 6, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid dumb ass!
The laws are protecting people like you from people like me!
You know nothing of Africa.....
People do not just steal and rape like that......if they do a mob will capture the thief and then burn them in the street.
I'd expect no different from him/her, they think that BP are descended from space aliens too smdh
Guy Gibsons Dog

Tampa, FL

#32 Jan 6, 2013
Segregation wrote:
it's not crime..
it's White Ariens.
They keep everything in the family..
including inbreeding..
notice high posts are retained by White Ariens.
most judges are White Ariens.
Then they cry like wankers when we get 1 president.
These White Ariens cheat, lie, oppress when no one's looking.
here are stats to prove it:
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/serial.htm
I don't click links from Nighurs, but I note that the address is someone's blog?

LMFWAO there are cats and dogs on the Internet with blogs, I guess you believe everything there too?

Fact is, Nighhur, if there was a White serial killer ever day for a year that means that only 0.00016% of White Americans are such killers.

Not really significant, is it.

Besides, you Nighurs want all White people dead, so we know that secretly you are cheering the serial killers, don't be shy, stop being a Nighur and admit it lol
Segregation

Abington, PA

#33 Jan 6, 2013
Guy Gibsons Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd expect no different from him/her, they think that BP are descended from space aliens too smdh
Why do White Ariens love testacles so much?

Location hidden

#34 Jan 6, 2013
Guy Gibsons Dog wrote:
<quoted text>????

So you're saying that someone posts a comment on an open forum, someone copies it and so they must be the original poster?

So, are you saying, for example, that every person here that uses the word Obama must be the first poster to use that word in the forum?

You're dumb, even for a Nighur....

Negro logic.
How's Internet stalking going for you? lmbao
Black Deal

United States

#35 Jan 6, 2013
_aZiya_ wrote:

I jus come from another thread where the krakkkas are going on about Black crimes and I thought to myself:

Blacks lived with nature in Africa for about 200,000 years without any laws, except the laws of nature.

The laws of nature allow killing and raping other animals and stealing their food or home.

Then along come the evil krakkka and suddenly killing, enslaving, eating and raping your neighbors was wrong. Overnight, thousands of years of living at one with nature meant that we couldn't steal food, water, home and possessions from other Black people.

Law, order, courts and police are evil white inventions, no other animal on Earth needs them.
Stop lying

Israelites had courts & judges because folks committed crimes

Now if you get assaulted then you be victim of crime so stop lying devil
Black Deal

United States

#36 Jan 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
crime started with slavery!
So why did God give Israelites commandments then devil?

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Negativity takes you to Hell!!

#37 Jan 19, 2013
_aZiya_ wrote:
To the top !!!!

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

#38 Jan 31, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying
Israelites had courts & judges because folks committed crimes
Now if you get assaulted then you be victim of crime so stop lying devil
The Israelites were not blacks, they were Caucasian Semites.

We can only be a victim of crime in White society because crackers invented crime to make black people look bad, you must be dumb not to see that.

It's black people like you bringing down our people.

Shame on you.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#39 Jan 31, 2013
_aZiya_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelites were not blacks, they were Caucasian Semites.
We can only be a victim of crime in White society because crackers invented crime to make black people look bad, you must be dumb not to see that.
It's black people like you bringing down our people.
Shame on you.
If crime was invented to make blacks look bad, care to explain why whites, latinos and asians are put in prison?
Big Tony

Rockville, MD

#40 May 15, 2013
_aZiya_ wrote:
I hear yah sistah, crime is all about making black people look bad....

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

#41 Feb 19, 2014
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>If crime was invented to make blacks look bad, care to explain why whites, latinos and asians are put in prison?
lol

stop trying that one, you know that they are just statistical parlour tricks, there are no cracks, latinos or asians in prison, not pure ones, the ones in jail are all one-crops...

No one has proven me wrong...before the cracks stole are land and inventions, and emptied are minds, there was no jails in Africa...WHY? Because they was no crime...it's that simple...

Africa - no jails; no crime.
Europe - jails; crime.

You have to be mad not to see the connection...

CRACKAS INVENTED CRIME TO MAKE BLACK PEOPLE LOOK BAD...

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

#42 Feb 19, 2014
Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear yah sistah, crime is all about making black people look bad....
Exactly...the more BP that get this, the better things will be for are people...

Cracks love rubbing are noses in our incarceration stats, but they are inventions and they also only locking away BP and one-drops...just so they can make us look bad...

But I know all they tricks..

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#43 Feb 19, 2014
_aZiya_ wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly...the more BP that get this, the better things will be for are people...

Cracks love rubbing are noses in our incarceration stats, but they are inventions and they also only locking away BP and one-drops...just so they can make us look bad...

But I know all they tricks..
are = our bytch. And wtf is a one-drop I never use that term. White boy YOU do a poor job impersonating me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,223,632
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min African AE 118,189
Why do I hate white people so much? 19 min roscoe 93
Under Fire 22 min Have a nice day 1
Am I the only one ashamed of being black? (Oct '11) 26 min ThatBlackGuy 49
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 33 min TheOriginalDoby 506
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 34 min Who 1,059
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 1 hr lotus order 72
More from around the web