of 3
Next Last

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Negativity takes you to Hell!!

#1 Jan 5, 2013
CRIME DOESN'T EXIST, IT'S AN INVENTION OF THE KRAKKKAS

I jus come from another thread where the krakkkas are going on about Black crimes and I thought to myself:

Crime doesn't exist, it's an invention by the white man.

Blacks lived with nature in Africa for about 200,000 years without any laws, except the laws of nature.

The laws of nature allow killing and raping other animals and stealing their food or home.

Then along come the evil krakkka and suddenly killing, enslaving, eating and raping your neighbors was wrong. Overnight, thousands of years of living at one with nature meant that we couldn't steal food, water, home and possessions from other Black people.

There is no court of the laws of nature, there is no police.

Law, order, courts and police are evil white inventions, no other animal on Earth needs them.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2013
_aZiya_ wrote:
CRIME DOESN'T EXIST, IT'S AN INVENTION OF THE KRAKKKAS
I jus come from another thread where the krakkkas are going on about Black crimes and I thought to myself:
Crime doesn't exist, it's an invention by the white man.
Blacks lived with nature in Africa for about 200,000 years without any laws, except the laws of nature.
The laws of nature allow killing and raping other animals and stealing their food or home.
Then along come the evil krakkka and suddenly killing, enslaving, eating and raping your neighbors was wrong. Overnight, thousands of years of living at one with nature meant that we couldn't steal food, water, home and possessions from other Black people.
There is no court of the laws of nature, there is no police.
Law, order, courts and police are evil white inventions, no other animal on Earth needs them.
So you blacks should be allowed to do anything you want, then squeal "racism" when you're put in jail? If whites invented crime, you blacks took it to a whole new level.
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Champion wrote:
More valid information from the awesome Aziya. Yes crime along with racism was invented by krakkas.
Lol..Look closely at the account and no. of posts. That's a white troll posing as Aziya.

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Champion wrote:
More valid information from the awesome Aziya. Yes crime along with racism was invented by krakkas.
Thanks!!!

It also PROVES that some things whites did invent and didn't steal from BP.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 5, 2013
crime started with slavery!

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Jan 5, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>So you blacks should be allowed to do anything you want, then squeal "racism" when you're put in jail? If whites invented crime, you blacks took it to a whole new level.
If whites are so superior, then how can it be that BP can be better at something that krakkkas invented?

Jail was invented to make BP look bad.

Before BP krakkkas didn't have big jails and had fewer laws. When krakkkas stole our people from Africa they invented new laws and bigger prisons, just to make BP look bad. FACT!!!

All the rest of nature lives without rules and prison, why can't humans?

Chimpanzees are our nearest animal relative and they eat their own excrement, have wars, kill and eat each other, rape and steal, yet their culture still exists, without courts, laws, police and prison, doesn't it?

Why do we need laws, courts and police? It's not for the good of humanity, we would still survive, we were getting alone very well for 200,000 years until krakkkas invented laws, crime and prisons, just to put the Blacks down.

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..Look closely at the account and no. of posts. That's a white troll posing as Aziya.
I have more than one account, krakkka, I also post as "Stimulate my Intellect", and some people still call me a troll.

I use different accounts on different computers, saves logging on and off, I don't want my post count too high, so that krakkka trolls like you can say that I spend all day on Topix, instead of working.....

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
And your not the real Aziya.
*sigh*

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Ezekiel 36:5. therefore thus saith the Lord GOD: Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the nations, and against all Edom, that have appointed My land unto themselves for a possession with the joy of all their heart, with disdain of soul, to cast it out for a prey;ok British Mandate ended in 1948, the Arabs immediately seized the Old City of Jerusalem.they been there since EDOM was EDOM ok we gone go back to the forces that killed Assyria would be the same as the peoples ran us off our land check this" the Chaldeans, Suteans, Arameans and Arabs. After a bitter struggle Babylon was sacked and its allies vanquished, Shamash-shum-ukim being killed in the process. Elam was destroyed, and the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans and Suteans were violently subjugated. An Assyrian governor named Kandalanu was placed on the throne. Upon Ashurbanipal's death in 627 BC, his son Ashur-etil-ilani became ruler of Babylon and Assyria.ok them same forces would kill Assyria in 610BC,the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans scythians, ok they hook up would lighten up the Arabs, see its only been two groups, EDOM lived where the arabs is the Chaldean an Armeanians we knows all about them! they from the NORTH of us! they was called by Jeremiah to get us! Edom mixed with them! check this !Jeremiah 25:15;For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.ok this the SECOND time group get to drank out that CUP! because in the Begening the Proheht Jeremiah was sent to the North Peoples an he was scared of them! lets look at it!Jeremiah 1:7;But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak;Jeremiah 1:8;Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.THEY WAS WHITE UGLY Tazaraat peoples !Jeremiah 1:13;And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.OK we knows Gog came from the North that was in 627BC thats 39 years befoe they roll up in 588BC, ok let go back to whom drank ed out that cup! north got a POT FULL!Jeremiah 25:15;For thus said the LORD God of Israel to me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send you, to drink it.Jeremiah 25:16;And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.that mean they gone be crazy an want to fight all the time! them EDOM Arabs mad right now! an they been on the move! ok check this Jeremiah 25:17;Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:Jeremiah 25:20 And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,THEY BECAME ONE!!Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,that covered the whole Arabs Heart Land EDOM,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,SEE all the MINGLED PEOPLES is them Arabs they mixed with Elam Scythians Amorites, thru Canaan, they they have Mingled up with the east Africans! they have all ways lived amongst us! which made them our brother! an they mixed right to this day with them jew in our land! YES EDOM is the ARABS!
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2013
_aZiya_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If whites are so superior, then how can it be that BP can be better at something that krakkkas invented?
Jail was invented to make BP look bad.
Before BP krakkkas didn't have big jails and had fewer laws. When krakkkas stole our people from Africa they invented new laws and bigger prisons, just to make BP look bad. FACT!!!
All the rest of nature lives without rules and prison, why can't humans?
Chimpanzees are our nearest animal relative and they eat their own excrement, have wars, kill and eat each other, rape and steal, yet their culture still exists, without courts, laws, police and prison, doesn't it?
Why do we need laws, courts and police? It's not for the good of humanity, we would still survive, we were getting alone very well for 200,000 years until krakkkas invented laws, crime and prisons, just to put the Blacks down.
LOL! Jails were invented to punish people who break the law.....and that means ALL people. Simply amazing how the entire world is involved in a huge conspiracy to persecute blacks. If we didn't have laws, people would go around doing all kinds of horrible things to each other. Society would be destroyed. Boy, are you blacks dumb!

Level 8

Location hidden

#15 Jan 5, 2013
NOW did Reroboam Solomon son keep the kingdom? we have to live by conditions, that old covenant we failed, look what JEREMIAH said to our peoples going into AFRICA thats what you have to focus on! ISAIAH 739.b.c is when that was written about that time,YIsrael was just starting to see our troubles from what Prophets was telling us,Isaiah,in 753,b.c,Hosea he was in the Land before we got kidnaped, in 766.b.c Amos was in the Land,JONAH in 760,b.c was sent to Nineveh,in 735,b.c Micah was in the land just before the kidnappings, The Prophet NAHUM prophesied the complete destruction of Nineveh, it was the seat of the Assyrian,the Prophet Habakkuk, seen Judah fixing to get it the CREATOR him so, then roll in the Chaldeans,Zephaniah was on of the Prophets trying to tell JUDAH to get right, this was just before the Babylonins pulled up on us,Yisrael was off the map!this happen in 638 b.c Haggai in 520 b.c when the peoples had came home how they heart wasnt into doing right by re-builng the temple,he seen what our peoples was going thru as well as Nehemiah,an EZRA,Zechariah in 520.b.c he was with the prophet Haggai,an them on the returns from Babylon.an around 430 ,b,c you get Malachi, an if its some more books the GREEKs fell on the seen an ALL HEBREWS was in AFRICA i knows the time line an what was said, YAH is our only salvation,

“Stimulate my intellect”

Level 2

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
That has nothing to do with krakkkas and their obsession with crime and punishment.

Only a society that has invented crime needs to invent punishment for it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 Jan 5, 2013
The Babylonian exile lasted from 586-538 BC. "Exile" means that they were forced to live outside of the Promised Land. Babylon had replaced Assyria as the reigning world power after defeating Egypt at the battle of Carchemish in 609 BC. They conquered Jerusalem in 586.(All dates are BC - Before Christ) This was the main exile of Israel when the Temple was flattened and Jerusalem was destroyed.These deportations from the Promised Land actually began under the Assyrians as early as 733. These were deported to Ninevah. More deportations to Babylon occurred in 605, 597 and 582. the Israelites had chosen to flee voluntarily to Africa and they went there an settled in , Egypt was just like home being we had lived there already an our peoples was born there .ok This was a very dark period in the history of Israel. There was no king and no temple.,SOME FOOLS THINK the tribes magically stayed away from each other? thats crazy ! because if im in Palestine, doing them times, an the ENEMY was coming from a certain direction, remember they could only come from the east, so this fool think that the ASSYRIANS snicked around capturing peoples? what at NITE?, you would think some of the peoples would have ran off! if not thats where yo MAGIC comes in, because its a proven fact that PEOPLES GO IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHEN TROUBLES COME, they always run in the opposite direction! never heard of a NATION OF PEOPLES RUN TO THE ENEMY! HOPING NOT TO BE SEEN? come on dude! this isnt MAGIC BRO!2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria, NO MAGIC THEY ESCAPED cant you see? it said ESCAPED OUT OF HIS HANDS, MEANING THEY RAN OFF WHEN ASSYRIA CAME OR BEFORE THEY CAME! YOU SEE?who in they right mind gone stay anywhere, an you see some KIDNAPPING TROUBLES, on the way? remember we them same shaky peoples that MOVIES OR MADE ABOUT! yo know bro run from ghost white man stay? them jews knows whats up! they tell you all the time,Jeremiah 39:4;And it came to pass, that when Zedekiah the king of Judah saw them, and all the men of war, then they fled, and went forth out of the city by night, by the way of the king's garden, by the gate betwixt the two walls: and he went out the way of the plain.:" they king Zedekiah went forth out of the city by night; it being the middle of the night, that the city was taken; and they took the advantage of the darkness of the night to make their escape: this they chose rather to do than to surrender to the Chaldeans, and lie at their mercy: and they went , see so we would run! like everybody else,Jeremiah 50:28;The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, the vengeance of his temple."The voice of them that flee and escape out the land of Babylon,.... The Hebrews that were captives in Babylon, upon the taking of it, took that opportunity to flee out Of it, and make their escape to their own land, which some of them might do before the proclamation of Cyrus; whose voice declaring to their brethren in Judea what God had done to Babylon, and rejoicing at it,you see we would do the same with ASSYRIA when Babylon came around then we would all go into Egypt, Africa,

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Jan 5, 2013
During the first centuries of what is called the "Amorite period", the most powerful city states were Isin and Larsa . One of these Amorite dynasties founded the city-state of Babylon, which would ultimately take over the others and form the first Babylonian empire, during what is also called the Old Babylonian Period.The independent city state of Babylon was founded by an Amorite chieftain named Sumuabum in the early 19th century BC. Initially Babylon was a small nation which did not control much territory, and was overshadowed by more established kingdoms like Isin, Larsa, Assyria and Elam. Babylon remained a small and minor state until the reign of its sixth ruler, Hammurabi (fl. ca. 1728 – 1686 BC One of the most important works of this "First Dynasty of Babylon", as it was called by the native historians, was the compilation of a code of laws. This was made by order of Hammurabi after the expulsion of the Elamites and the settlement of his kingdom.Dynasty VI (1003 BC-984 BC) which was Aramean and Dynasty VII (984 BC-977 BC) which was Elamite.Native rule was restored in 978 BC with Dynasty VIII. Dynasty IX begins with Ninurta-kudurri-usur I, whose rule (from 943 BC). Babylonia remained weak during this period, with whole areas now under firm Chaldean, Aramean and Sutean control,Shamash-shum-ukin, after decades peacefully subject to his brother, eventually became infused with Babylonian nationalism, and raised a major revolt against Ashurbanipal. He led a powerful coalition which included Elam, the Chaldeans, Suteans, Arameans and Arabs. After a bitter struggle Babylon was sacked, 627 BC. Assyria descended into civil war, with three Assyrian kings briefly ruling Assyria and Babylon over the next 7 years. Babylonia took advantage of this and rebelled under Nabopolassar, a member of the Chaldean people, who had settled in southern Mesopotamia circa 1000 BC.In 620 BC Nabopolassar took control over much of Babylonia, and for the next 4 years had to contend with Assyrian armies encamped in Babylonia trying to unseat him. However, the Assyrian king, Sin-shar-ishkun was plagued by constant revolt in Nineveh, and was thus unable to eject Nabopolassar. The stalemate ended in 616 BC, when Nabopolassar entered into alliance with Cyaxares, king of the Medes and Persians, who had also taken advantage of the anarchy in Assyria to free his people from the Assyrian, it was during these time that our people was heading HOME, from the ASSYRIAN captivity , the Chaldeans was on they way! an we ran into AFRICA by way of Egypt ,The last Assyrian king, Ashur-uballit II was defeated at Harran in 608 BC, and a final victory was achieved at Carchemish in 605 BC. The seat of empire was thus transferred to Babylonia for the first time since Hammurabi over a thousand years before.this was when the Egyptians tryed to cross our land an they was beat down by the Babylonians,Jeremiah 46:1;The word of the LORD which came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Gentiles.Jeremiah 46:2;Against Egypt, against the army of Pharaohnecho king of Egypt, which was by the river Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah.Nabopolassar was followed by his son Nebuchadnezzar II, whose reign of 43 years over Babylon,. His empire included the conquering of Phoenicia in 585 BC, we ran into AFRICA we had came back from the ASSYRIAN kidnapping, thats why it says in "Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah"

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Jan 5, 2013
612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed ,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon just like good book said Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.the Good Book is on time 610 BC—Necho II succeeds Psamtik I (Psammetichus) as king of Egypt.because they was cool with the Assyrians that had set up puppets in Egypt , Egypt tried to come thru our land to Help the Assyrians against Babylon, Babylon got them an us! that would have push us deeper into Africa being that all the enemy's was coming from the east 2 Kings 23:29;In his days Pharaohnechoh king of Egypt went up against the king of Assyria to the river Euphrates: and king Josiah went against him; and he slew him at Megiddo, when he had seen him.Nechoh is supposed to have been the son of Psammitichus, king of Egypt; and the Assyrian king, whom he was now going to attack, was the famous Nabopolassar. What the cause of this quarrel was, is not known. Some say it was on account of Carchemish, a city on the Euphrates, belonging to the Egyptians, which Nabopolassar had seized. Nabopolassar;was the king of the Babylonia and played a key role in the demise of the Assyrian Empire following the death of the last powerful Assyrian king, Ashurbanipal.[1] He ruled over Babylon for 20 years (625 - 605 BC).Nabopolassar rose in revolt against the Assyrian Empire (which had ruled Babylon for the previous 200 years), after the last effective Assyrian king, Ashurbanipal died some time between 631 BC and 627 BC. Following his successful revolt, he took on the title of King of Babylonia.Nabopolassar waged war against Egypt from 610 BC until his death. In 605 BC, Nabopolassar took the Assyrian city of Harran, where Assyrian forces had retreated after the fall of Nineveh. Later that year, his son Nebuchadnezzar fought against the Pharaoh Necho II of Egypt, shortly before Nabopolassar died.

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Jeremiah 4:1 If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.Jeremiah 4:29The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.721,b,c to 586 Jeremiah 5:15Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the LORD: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.thoses that went into africa got the CURSES MOSES was talking bout, Jeremiah was telling us this befo they came!Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.Jeremiah 4:7The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.Jeremiah 5:19And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the LORD our God all these things unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not your's.u see we got them curses MOSES was talking bout!Deuteronomy 28:64And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.Deuteronomy 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;Deuteronomy 28:48Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed theeDeuteronomy 28:37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.Deuteronomy 28:36The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone

Level 8

Location hidden

#21 Jan 5, 2013
stop sealing post topix! this my post now!

Level 8

Location hidden

#22 Jan 5, 2013
eremiah 25:13;And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.all so that BOOK of Moses because Jeremiah was a Prophet of them words, he was chosen at birth,he was a messenger a savoir, because if we would have listen to his words we would have been ok we would have been saved his word was directly from CREATOR,an everything he said CAME TO PASS!Jeremiah 25:14;For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands, this be all the Nations that has join them self's to Japehet kids the Armenians the true Jews, an edom,the mixed arabs that mixed with Jepeht kids, the amorites Edom an tubal-cain an them is the Jews of today! all mixed!from back in the Days, tubal-cain peoples got with Japehet kids they became ONE an from them they mixed with Canaan cursed seed that was the founders of Babylon.Cain was banished to the land of Nod, after his brother's murder an was the First White Man, and before Eve gave birth to her third son Seth,then there was as yet only one (supposed) descendant of Adam on earth that was Cain, and he was the reprobate . We know that Cain had a wife, and evidence would indicate that he had taken a female from among the BEASTS ,the Beastly peoples lived in NOD an cain went there, an they became ONE,an then after flood all wicked peoples got together in Babylon,Jeremiah 25:15;For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it, you see they was sent at us, we knows the Chaldean s be Armenians, an the rest of the family from the North an they took Babylon over,Jeremiah 25:16;And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them, an they have been mad,Jeremiah 25:17;Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:we gone see all the Nations that drank from that CUP, them are our true ENEMYS,Jeremiah 25:18 To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;an them same Peoples would steal our Heritage an remove us into all the kingdoms of the Earth,Jeremiah 25:19;Pharaoh king of Egypt, and his servants, and his princes, and all his people;Jeremiah 25:20;And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,them be Canaanite related peoples that had long ago mixed with other peoples, an was NON Hebrews,them peoples was a Nation before an we didnt destroy them now they UGLY head was to rise up an give add to our ENEMY,they was part of EDOM.Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,we see EDOM in there, ok,Jeremiah 25:22;And all the kings of Tyrus, and all the kings of Zidon, and the kings of the isles which are beyond the sea,that would be them Natives to BEYOND THE SEA,the whites from the coast line of Europe from the North got us, history bare witness to this,Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,this be them ARABS that has moved up in our hoods today! in the past they sold us to the Grecians Japheht kids they open the door to slavery ather we ran into africa ,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,you see them words? kings of Arabia?the mingled people mixed peoples,they mixed up with all thee above,Jeremiah 25:25;And all the kings of Zimri, and all the kings of Elam, and all the kings of the Medes,thats the peoples from India,an they whites mixed up in them an arabs to,Jeremiah 25:26;

Level 8

Location hidden

#23 Jan 5, 2013
_aZiya_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with krakkkas and their obsession with crime and punishment.
Only a society that has invented crime needs to invent punishment for it.
Ben Ammi Ben Israel "History & Destiny" youtube go watch this Vid! i be back! Crime started from our down fall! crime isnt what you think it is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 3 min Go Blue Forever 280
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min EasyEed 1,115,056
Ebola case in Texas 5 min Da Thresher 8
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 8 min xxxrayted 500
why so many black woman love white men? 10 min Be_Real_Fool 1
Jewish women crazy for african american men 18 min The truth 177
Whites bringing Ebola to USA 23 min Dont be Dopey 4
Why Isn't FoxNew Covering the Global Citizens F... 1 hr Nance 129
Biracial people are in denial... 2 hr bMT 95
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 25,036

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE