Are... INDIANS... 100% (black-Ethiopi...
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#959 Jun 25, 2011
DK Walker wrote:
Where do you think Indian people came from? DNA tests don't mean shit.
Ethiopia is the mother of all civilizations. India was Called Eastern Ethiopia by the Greeks.
Indians Are Ethiopians
nope that crazy greek said the dark indians were different by their language and hair which is straight
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#960 Jun 27, 2011
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
The door is left open because there are inconsistencies. If there was concrete proof of were 'M' originated, then we wouldn't be having this discussion and yes more testing will confirm were is originated.
However, new scenarios are depicted about Malagasy admixture history. The distribution of ancestral components was ethnic and sex biased, with the Asian ancestry appearing more conserved in the female than in the male gene pool and in inland than in coastal groups. A statistic based on haplotype sharing (D(HS)), showing low sampling error and time linearity over the last 200 generations, was introduced here for the first time and helped to integrate our results with linguistic and archeological data. The focus about the origin of Malagasy lineages was enlarged in space and pushed back in time
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19535740
Nope wrong, no door was 'left' open since they aren't claiming an 'African' origins for the macrohaplogroup M since there is no doubt that has an Asian origins, they are trying to find the origins of the M23 clade, and even they conclude most of the evidence points to an Asian origins of M23 lineages restricted to the circum-Arabia/northwestern Indian Ocean regions:

"Although we have only detected four individuals potentially affiliated to M23, they are likely to descend from an African and/or Southwest Asian source, again placing the origin of M23 somewhere between these two regions. Unfortunately, lacking genealogical records for these four individuals, we cannot confirm their maternal African origin, and without additional mtDNA coding region information, the link with African populations remains highly speculative. However, if confirmed, this finding would suggest that the origin and dispersal of M23 lineages is restricted to the circum-Arabia/northwestern Indian Ocean regions.

The finding of a new deep branch of the out-of-Africa founder M, named as M23, in fishermen and hunter-gatherers from Southwestern Madagascar raises many questions regarding both the clade's origin and its role in the settlement of Madagascar. Extant data cannot provide unequivocal evidence for the origin of M23, although the ---> current distribution of macrohaplogroup M points to !!SOUTHEAST ASIA!! as the most likely source region <---. Additional archaeological surveys, population sampling from South Asia and East Africa/Madagascar, and further phylogeographic analyses are necessary to ascertain the exact time and place of origin of this clade, as well as its geographic dispersal." Ricaut et al. 2009

Like I said, even though they want to leave the 'door open' even they have to acknowledge all the evidence points to an ASIAN origins for M23, and even more testing will confirm this too.
LOL

UK

#961 Jul 13, 2011
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
The Northern Indians are more Caucasian while the southern are more Mongoloid.
Yes ur right but most of the Indian subcontinent ppl share the same genes it's just that some are more caucasoid some more Mongoloid some more Australoid, also throughout history settlements and invasion have occurred, changing the gene pool of the ppl to be more predominant in one area than others. But ultimately they have similar DNA just some might have more in one area than others.
Cairojeromepiers on

United States

#962 Jul 27, 2011
I
don't
undrestand
this
change
the
cultural
issuse
in
my
life
been
hard
alesson
i
admit
in
america
its
very
difficult
especially
living
in
a
multi
racial
family
of
half
bothers
step
bothers
and
half
sisters
&
bothers
even
some
adpted
ones
and
step
perents
and
their
childern... As
i
look
through
my
times
socital
social
cultural
maining
from
nursy
school
thru
higer
education i
have
dealt
with
thee
color
issues
and
much
of
that
really
really
pained
my
sense
of
life
with
hurt
confusion
fear
and
self
hatered
to
day
at
age.47;
the
hurt
still
remain
and
the
fear

“Why are you so serious?”

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#963 Jul 27, 2011
Tiawanna wrote:
<quoted text>
NO...I'm not insane, I'm enlightened and I'm in the know. You are still in the unknown, that doesn't make me insane ndn, it's makes YOU part of the millions of the people STILL in the ignorant stage. White people are NOT related too Africans and neither are Asian people, we are all from the human race but we are not blood related. We have mulatto children that are blood related but the original races of the three genetic bloodlines were PURE and VIRGIN...not of the same DNA or bloodline!
Hmmm. That goes against YOUR bible and the Qu'ran. Every race came from ONE man the FIRST man which is the AFRIKAN MAN propa blackskin, black eyes, afro, thick lips etc a black AFRIKAN man. BUT i believe whenever you have a MUTATION wether it may be disease related, it can change the genetic coding. For instance, Adam's genetic code is ABCD...he had a two sons with eve. One of them became ALBINO disease related. That Albino one is named Carlos, and his genetic coding may change slightly due to LACK OF MELANIN. So his one is ABC while his brother is ABCD just like his parents. So mutation can play a big role to this different races we have here.
Pedro

Leesburg, VA

#964 Sep 18, 2011
We just hate white people's so much!
GtLoc

Toronto, Canada

#965 Apr 3, 2012
of course they are. Black Power
The General

Ellenwood, GA

#966 May 18, 2012
There is no people related to a box of crayons. Color is relate to status. White means free people whom hold the highest status of the land on this planet. Black means pale. http://www.rvbeypublications.com/
Peace Moors
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#967 May 18, 2012
From India? In the USA as soon as your ass mentions that you are Indian or your skin color is a certain tannish level, or your surname doesn't sound too northern European-you are either suspected of being black or immediately tagged as black. The one-drop rule takes no prisoners except for those who are silently allowed to pass with an approving Anglo American wink and those are definitely not from india my friend.

BTW
If cows and bulls are sacred why do you sell beef products?
latina bella

Los Angeles, CA

#968 Feb 18, 2013
baad indyan wrote:
And the ancient Greeks, Persians, everyone worshipped nature, its called pantheism, the Semetic religions call it "paganism".
amen amen!!!!!
The Abstruse Polymath

Pittsburgh, PA

#969 Oct 14, 2013
This is some most excellent comedy.

3 sided pyramids representing 3 races of man, I guess some people can't count.

The kook with the typing tourettes, too funny.
Rob

Talladega, AL

#970 Nov 6, 2013
latina bella wrote:
<quoted text>
amen amen!!!!!
South Indian Black Dravidians have the largest dicks on earth so yes they are black!
sam

Calgary, Canada

#971 May 6, 2016
indians are cush white are yafet habesha are semetic
sam

Calgary, Canada

#972 May 6, 2016
according bible people in three race
white BERBER PERSIA = yafet
indian asian west african =KUSH
habesha anceient = SEM IT IS A FACT
Absimil

Manassas, VA

#973 May 7, 2016
"India's African roots are much older than the Siddis, and are not only evident in numerous other communities, but percolate through direct descent in the blood of at least 600 million Indians."

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/rita-banerji-/in...
Moses

Johannesburg, South Africa

#974 May 7, 2016
Truthtellerxxx wrote:
<quoted text>

Hmmm. That goes against YOUR bible and the Qu'ran. Every race came from ONE man the FIRST man which is the AFRIKAN MAN propa blackskin, black eyes, afro, thick lips etc a black AFRIKAN man. BUT i believe whenever you have a MUTATION wether it may be disease related, it can change the genetic coding. For instance, Adam's genetic code is ABCD...he had a two sons with eve. One of them became ALBINO disease related. That Albino one is named Carlos, and his genetic coding may change slightly due to LACK OF MELANIN. So his one is ABC while his brother is ABCD just like his parents. So mutation can play a big role to this different races we have here.
NOPE FIRST MODERN OUT OF AFRICA WAS CAUCASIAN:

HE WAS AN EGYPTIAN BECAUSE EURASIANS ARE MORE RELATED TO EGYPTIANS THAN BLACK AFRICANS OR ETHIOPIANS!!!!!
http://www.digitaljournal.com/science/europea...

FIRST MODERN MAN ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE:

Moses

#975 May 7, 2016
Absimil wrote:
"India's African roots are much older than the Siddis, and are not only evident in numerous other communities, but percolate through direct descent in the blood of at least 600 million Indians."

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/rita-banerji-/in...
ALL EURASIANS CARRY CRO-MAGNON DNA and DO NOT carry ancient Black African DNA!

13 000 years ago, West Africans were not even modern humans:
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-1...
Moses

#976 May 7, 2016
EARLY MODERN EURASIANS WERE NEANDERTHAL HYBRIDS and still carry NEANDERTHAL DNA! Black Africans have NO ancient neanderthal DNA because they never left Africa!

FIRST MODERN EUROPEANS were NEANDERTHAL HYBRIDS LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE THIS:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Who 49,049
why black women are so Ugly in so many ways 13 min Mercury 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min RoxLo 1,433,985
why black men do not want black women 17 min Mercury 2
LA Times poll - Trump/Clinton 1 point apart 29 min Pacific Fire 2
A Serious Question For Blacks 37 min Oh No You Di-nt 34
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 38 min Oh No You Di-nt 7,439
Another brother shot 39 min Oh No You Di-nt 67
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 40 min Oh No You Di-nt 326
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 2 hr Anonymous 580