Are... INDIANS... 100% (black-Ethiopi...

Are... INDIANS... 100% (black-Ethiopian Mongolians)?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 42
Next Last
mr BIG

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Mar 9, 2008
do you have a life... no, seriously! Like who gives a damn.

Since: Oct 07

AOL

#3 Mar 9, 2008
Rubbish. Religion has nothing to do with it. In those times, people changed their eligion back and forth quite a bit. Research "Bogomils," a Christian heresy. They were in what is now the Balkans and became Moslem whem Islam was brought there. They pretty much are modern day "Bosnians."
shallow hal

Clifton Hill, Australia

#9 Mar 9, 2008
Indians actually came from Mars. A new study shows that.

“lol”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Miami

#10 Mar 9, 2008
noone said we aren't proud of our culture, we've been civilized before you people existed and called yourselves a name, what gives you the idea that ppl are busy claiming to be non black?
shallow hal

Clifton Hill, Australia

#11 Mar 9, 2008
baad indyan wrote:
noone said we aren't proud of our culture, we've been civilized before you people existed and called yourselves a name, what gives you the idea that ppl are busy claiming to be non black?
lol that's part of the hint to why i said, Indians are from Mars
Tiawanna

AOL

#12 Mar 9, 2008
Aryan-Phoenician Beauty wrote:
i. www.topix.com/forum/world/lebanon/TD23LQ5CVHR... <---- ORIGIN OF WHITE PEOPLE OF EUROPE FROM MIDDLE-EAST...
ii. www.topix.com/forum/world/lebanon/T07KMP2GFBS... <---- DNA OF THE... "ARYANS"...
----------
THE ORIGINAL WHITE RACE OF THE ANCIENT WORLD (OLDER MEDITERRANEAN SUBSTRATUM) ORIGINATED FROM THESE MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES (i.e. LEVANT/FERTILE CRESCENT)....
----
ACCORDING TO GENETIC STUDIES CONDUCTED BY:
Department of Immunology and Molecular Biology, H. 12 de Octubre, Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain. [email protected]
Arnaiz-Villena A, Dimitroski K, Pacho A, Moscoso J, Gomez-Casado E, Silvera-Redondo C, Varela P, Blagoevska M, Zdravkovska V, Martinez-Laso J.
These "Scientists" concluded that... these peoples and countries were the "ORIGINAL WHITE RACE"... of the "Older Mediterranean Substratum"...
(DNA)... of the original white race of the "Older Mediterranean Substratum":
i. www.historyofmacedonia.org/ConciseMacedonia/A...
ii. www.white-history.com/greece.htm
---------
PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES OF THE "OLDER MEDITERRANEAN SUBSTRATUM" (i.e. FIRST CIVILIZED WHITE RACE)...
1. Phoenician/Hittite -(Lebanese & Syrian Christians)
2. Persian-Iranians -(Christians, Zoroastrians and Baha'is)
3. Iberian/Basque-Spaniards -(Christians)
4. Israelites/JEWS
5. French -(Christians)
6. Armenians -(Christians)
7. Macedonians -(Christians)
8. Anatolian-Turks -(Christians)
9. Italians -(Christians)
10. NORTH AFRICANS -
i. White Coptic/Pharaonic Egyptians (Christians)
ii. White Algerians (Christians)
iii. White Berber/Amazingh-Morrocans (Christians)
iv. White Phoenician-Carthaginians (Christians)
11. Cretans (Christians)
(INDIANS, ARABS & GREEKS)... ARE NOT INCLUDED OR RELATED GENETICALLY TO THE "ORIGINAL WHITE RACE OF THE OLDER MEDITERRANEAN SUBSTRATUM"... DUE TO THEIR SUBSTANTIAL RELATEDNESS TO THE... "BLACK SUB-SAHARAN ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE."

Well AL B DAYUM!!! The white Aryans FINALLY ADMIT TO THE FACT..........THAT THE ARAB BLOODLINES, THE EAST INDIAN BLOODLINES AND THE GREEK BLOODLINES ALONG WITH SPAIN, ITALY (SICILY), AND FRANCE ARE RELATED TO AFRCIAN BLOODLINES!!!! HELL MUST HAVE FROZEN OVER YA'LL....THE WHITES FINALLY ADMIT THAT THESE RACES OF PEOPLE ARE NOT DARKER SKINNED WHITES but that they're indeed WATERED DOWN BLACKS...AL B DAYUM...AND AFRICANS AND AA'S HAVE BEEN SAYIN THIS FOR YEARS BUT AMERICAN WHITES SWORE IT COULDN'T BE TRUE! But the East Indians, the Meditterranean bloodlines and the Arabs SURE WON'T ADMIT TO IT....LOL...but all anybody has to do is LOOK at them and TELL they're part BLACK...regardless if it was thousands of years ago...blood doesn't die people, so if you're mixed up with black blood....it doesn't go away people, even millions of years later..it's still embedded in the DNA...sorry to disappoint you's!!!!

The truth lies in the FACTS that East Indians, Arabs, Meditteranean bloodlines and LATINOS/HISPANICS ARE INDEED PART BLACK...WATERED DOWN BLACKS!!!!

Can anybody say......... MULATTOES!!!!!

The ENTIRE WORLD STEMS FROM 3 RACES OF PEOPLE

THE ASAIN RACE (ORIENTALS)
THE AFRICAN RACE (NEGRIOD)
THE WHITE ARYAN RACE (PINK SKIN, BLUE EYES, BLONDE HAIR)

All ethnicities! stem from the three ORIGINAL races
British Gump

Taiwan

#13 Mar 9, 2008
Sorry my friends, but I’ve been imprisoned in a South Korean jail for sniffing young butthole. I’m out and I plan to stay out. I haven’t sniffed a young rectum since I got released from South Korea. I’m a white male who loves the scent of young rectum, but I’m finally getting help.
Tiawanna

AOL

#14 Mar 9, 2008
shallow hal wrote:
Indians actually came from Mars. A new study shows that.
NO the Indians didn't come from Mars idiot, if anybody came from Mars it was the white UNINVITED aryan race which is WHY they are so different from the rest of the world. They are deceiving liars, back stabbing, full of violence, war prone (BUSH),
having no emotions or feelings, they are like corpses of dead bodies...without feeling like dead people.

People of COLOR are similiar, they are more sensitive, peaceful, usually not war prone, usually don't have obsessions with sex and children...etc..etc

whites are SEPERATE from the rest of the COLORFUL world, THEY are different, THEY are the minority, THEY are the CANCER of THIS WORLD!

“lol”

Level 2

Miami

#15 Mar 9, 2008
Ti, I thought the Asian and White Aryan are also of African ancestry....
shallow hal

Clifton Hill, Australia

#16 Mar 9, 2008
Tiawanna wrote:
<quoted text>
NO the Indians didn't come from Mars idiot, if anybody came from Mars it was the white UNINVITED aryan race which is WHY they are so different from the rest of the world. They are deceiving liars, back stabbing, full of violence, war prone (BUSH),
having no emotions or feelings, they are like corpses of dead bodies...without feeling like dead people.
People of COLOR are similiar, they are more sensitive, peaceful, usually not war prone, usually don't have obsessions with sex and children...etc..etc
whites are SEPERATE from the rest of the COLORFUL world, THEY are different, THEY are the minority, THEY are the CANCER of THIS WORLD!
I still believe Indians and Hinduism came from a different planet. Just looking at all the pictures etc. it seems to have some astronomical philosophy associated with it
African American Beauty

Cleveland, TN

#17 Mar 9, 2008
Tiawanna

AOL

#19 Mar 9, 2008
baad indyan wrote:
Ti, I thought the Asian and White Aryan are also of African ancestry....
no...THE Asian race is the oldest race known to mankind, they are not related to the African race but they have had mulatto kids with the African race.

I have said that the first man to walk the face of the earth was a black man and that all races stemmed from HIM...but what I didn't say was that the Asian race and the white Aryan race are two races NOT blood or DNA related but they have mulatto kids that make up the 75% of the populace of THIS world.

I believe that the white man is really not from this planet and the Asian man....I believe he is yet from his own planet.

The Asian man has his own alphabet, his own Gods, and his own religions; entirely different from the Aryan man.

The Aryan man has his own religions, Has ONE God, has the LATIN alphabet, his own numberical system etc.

The African man had his own religions (earthly religions) relating to herbalism, black magik, religions worshipping the sun, the moon, the starz all things around him. Similiar to Hinduism okay? The African man had Dynasties that were destroyed completely, wiped out and the only ruins that remian are in Zimbabwe and where ever the Nubian race settled, I forget but the pyramids are indeed creations of the African civilizations that were STOLEN from the white devils and cliamed to be THEIR creations!

Yes the black AFRICAN man is the first MAN to ever walk and live on THIS planet, although he is not necessarily related to the aryan race or the Asian race of peoples but THEIR mulatto children are related to ALL three races of mankind!

AOL

#22 Mar 9, 2008
British Gump wrote:
Sorry my friends, but I’ve been imprisoned in a South Korean jail for sniffing young butthole. I’m out and I plan to stay out. I haven’t sniffed a young rectum since I got released from South Korea. I’m a white male who loves the scent of young rectum, but I’m finally getting help.
I thought you were busy pimping out your mother and they made you pay money to the cops to keep quiet about it. Perhaps you can shiff the behind of one of the mutants on this thread! There are plenty of them! Stupid fools and their race idiocy. Heraclitus died for their sina and they don't even know it.

AOL

#23 Mar 9, 2008
..."sins."

“lol”

Level 2

Miami

#24 Mar 9, 2008
WTF are you on about woman, the whites also come from the first homo sapien that walked in the Rift Valley of East Africa as do all others. Planets? You are fookin insane, wow

“lol”

Level 2

Miami

#25 Mar 9, 2008
And the ancient Greeks, Persians, everyone worshipped nature, its called pantheism, the Semetic religions call it "paganism".

“lol”

Level 2

Miami

#30 Mar 10, 2008
<quoted text>
You mean "EAST INDIANS" were civilized by the "BLACK-ETHIOPIANS?"
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO
Urm, first signs of modern civilization and urban planning were found around the banks of Indus river, in modern day northern India and Pakistan. Trade developed later with Mesopotamia and Egypt and Tibet.....actually, going by some of the "Aryan" theories, they don't really put your people in a good light. Aryans are supposed to be nomadic barbarians that swept down on Indus Valley and destroyed the civilization and sent India into Dark Ages for a thousand years, that is if you buy the theory.

The DNA in the Indian subcontinent has barely changed in the 25,000 years, so whatever original stock had come in from Africa via Middle East is still there. But the development of all cultures and nations as we know today happened around 5000-6000 years ago, that is after the last Ice Age. I don't think people had collective memories spanning tens of thousands of years of being "African", I think back then being human was enough identity in itself.

“lol”

Level 2

Miami

#31 Mar 10, 2008
Shit, go back to Mars then, pay a pilgrimage to the fatherland, you won't be missed
Tiawanna

AOL

#32 Mar 10, 2008
<quoted text>
INDIANS ARE BLACK PEOPLE FROM "ETHIOPIA!" DON'T YOU SEE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THE "BLACK-ETHIOPIANS" AND THE "EAST INDIANS?"
Just today I went out and had Chinese food at a gourmet restaurant, the Chinese waiter holds a conversation with me and asks me what part of INDIA I'm from.....now who said anything about me being Indian...I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN... how come East Indians AND some Asians are mistaken ME for being East Indian? AA sure don't get me confused, so why is it that several INDIANS and a few Chinese have mistaken me and apparently other AA's for being East Indian if the races are NOT RELATED??? Anybody answer this one for me?

So why is it that MOST AMERICAN WHITE PEOPLE get SOOOOO ANGRY whenever blacks say ANYTHING about their mulatto offsprings being related to the African race? CLEARLY there ARE LOTS of similarites amongst East Indians, African Americans, AND Hispanics/Latinos of which are clearly a MULATTO race of people!!
Why do American whites and many of the mulattoes get so dayum upset about it??? Could it be IGNORANCE of not REALLY KNOWING about your ancestory???

You take an Asian woman and a white pink skinned aryan man and let them have a child...you get a Hispanic/Latino lookin baby!!!

You take an Aryan white woman and a black AA man and you get a very light skinned black AA looking child!

You take a light skinned blk woman and a white aryan male and let them have a baby and it comes out looking like an ARAB!

You take an Asian woman and a white aryan male and that mulatto child will come out white hispanic...at the same time you take the white hispanic child and mate them with a AA and that baby comes out looking EAST INDIAN...lol

The world is nuttin BUT....mulattoes!!!!

ENUF SAID!
Tiawanna

AOL

#33 Mar 10, 2008
baad indyan wrote:
WTF are you on about woman, the whites also come from the first homo sapien that walked in the Rift Valley of East Africa as do all others. Planets? You are fookin insane, wow
NO...I'm not insane, I'm enlightened and I'm in the know. You are still in the unknown, that doesn't make me insane ndn, it's makes YOU part of the millions of the people STILL in the ignorant stage. White people are NOT related too Africans and neither are Asian people, we are all from the human race but we are not blood related. We have mulatto children that are blood related but the original races of the three genetic bloodlines were PURE and VIRGIN...not of the same DNA or bloodline!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min cathy1691823 1,382,313
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 6 min Nikki 13
White Male Privilege: Silence 9 min Black and Right 23
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 10 min creation diva 725
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 17 min Rich chick 230
Mexicans are stupid and shouldn't be trusted. 19 min RMGHispanic Causi... 222
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 21 min RMGHispanic Causi... 1,390
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 30 min yisarel 134,141
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 44,747
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 2 hr Gremlin 50
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 3 hr DerekJ 132
More from around the web