White Men Are Inferior To Black Men!!...

White Men Are Inferior To Black Men!!!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 12, 2013
I find WM in general to be funny. They put us in slavery, beat us, killed our ancestors. Also tried to change history and do everything in their power to get rid of us. Guess what? We are still here and strong. God made us human beings equal, but WM have inadvertently made BM superior over them. They tried everything, now they are trying a new tactic, using BW to kill our race. That is not going to work either. WM supposedly have all this power but they are still scared and cowards. Funny thing when it's one on one they run and cower, they have to send a lynch mob to find some bravery. If WM have all this power supposedly then why not go against BM on equal terms. Why discriminate against us at every turn? Why? It's called fear because if things were even they know they will lose every time. Funny thing, meritocracy is on most sports fields and look who's dominating? BM are dominating on the sports field. Put things on equal terms and the BM wins every time. Say it loud, i'm black and I'm proud.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 12, 2013
I have a hard time believing that P()nis Tip Head Tim is black.

And if white men are such a problem then why would you marry a white woman?

Why not empower and procreate with your own?

And you're probably still here because you were not a slave.

And don't black men marry/date out more than black women?

And for all that smack that Tim, has said about black women.

I would like to throw him in one of the MMA cage fighters rings where all those white men look like Drago from Rocky IV and see him get his azz kicked!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
I have a hard time believing that P()nis Tip Head Tim is black.
And if white men are such a problem then why would you marry a white woman?
Why not empower and procreate with your own?
And you're probably still here because you were not a slave.
And don't black men marry/date out more than black women?
And for all that smack that Tim, has said about black women.
I would like to throw him in one of the MMA cage fighters rings where all those white men look like Drago from Rocky IV and see him get his azz kicked!
WM who are juiced up on Steroids. Cheating once again, and I knew it another BW slave to the WM defending that coward, lol.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>WM who are juiced up on Steroids. Cheating once again, and I knew it another BW slave to the WM defending that coward, lol.
I'm not a slave to white men. Because I've never slept with one. I certainly wouldn't get on a public forum and disrespect the integrity of black men like you have black women. You have issues with white men but y'all marry and pro-create with their daughters. You make no sense. And I never had a problem with white men. I don't like racists. And just because one is on steroids they still have to master the art of kick boxing. And I would love to see your Uncle T butt in the ring.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 12, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a slave to white men. Because I've never slept with one. I certainly wouldn't get on a public forum and disrespect the integrity of black men like you have black women. You have issues with white men but y'all marry and pro-create with their daughters. You make no sense. And I never had a problem with white men. I don't like racists. And just because one is on steroids they still have to master the art of kick boxing. And I would love to see your Uncle T butt in the ring.
You know nothing about me, I will give you a little info. I have boxed and still get into the gym some, so don't think I wouldn't knock one of those overgrown Steroid freaks out with one punch. And quit trying to guess anything about me, my friends can't figure me out, and I love it that way, lol. And I have a problem with BW who worship WM, big difference. Keep on trying to guess things about me, lol. I bet you like me and are intrigued by me. This is fun messing with your head, HA HA HA!!!!!!
toy222

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Jun 12, 2013
White men anit shit white men are poor hustlers if he dont have a job white men always think there better than black men lot of white men live off their mommy an daddy who have work for over 50 60 years let me tell it white women got more heart then they do she is will to go out an hustler an try to make money if she dont have job white men are crack head an ect.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 12, 2013
How does this help brothas advance?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 12, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about me, I will give you a little info. I have boxed and still get into the gym some, so don't think I wouldn't knock one of those overgrown Steroid freaks out with one punch. And quit trying to guess anything about me, my friends can't figure me out, and I love it that way, lol. And I have a problem with BW who worship WM, big difference. Keep on trying to guess things about me, lol. I bet you like me and are intrigued by me. This is fun messing with your head, HA HA HA!!!!!!
You're a hypocrite Tim.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Tiny Tim's head is oh very thick
his IQ is low, he has a small d*ck

I'm a poet and u know it :)

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Jun 12, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a hypocrite Tim.
You are a heightist bitch much worst...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 12, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a heightist bitch much worst...
Leave me alone short stop!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Bubba, said that Tim's head looks like a Bowling Ball with lips.

LOL!!!!!
albino killer

Beaconsfield, UK

#14 Jun 12, 2013
thats so true...i cant even call them white after doing research..they're a mere hybrid of modern human albinos and an abomination called the neanderthal..why the fuck should they carry the title human?its so far from the truth,considering the neanderthal was almost a fully blown primate that didn't even have a language.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#15 Jun 12, 2013
The AA community smh.....
*closes eyes*
albinokiller

Beaconsfield, UK

#16 Jun 12, 2013
albinokiller

Beaconsfield, UK

#17 Jun 12, 2013
&li st=PL31C15DBA29FC5BCB

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#19 Jun 12, 2013
ASC wrote:
The AA community smh.....
*closes eyes*
I agree...I agree...
albinokiller

Beaconsfield, UK

#20 Jun 12, 2013
dont mind the albino females though...v easy to fck and are as filthy in bed as i am! lol...long live the pure bred human beings!
albinokiller

Beaconsfield, UK

#21 Jun 12, 2013
asc don't use your sarcasm,what id like you to do is try and deny those facts...
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#22 Jun 12, 2013
Jesuspieceand love wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...I agree...
Sometimes one must truly wonder if God purposely allows this in the AA community, in such a small yet such a soulless community. It's sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Uber Phishy 1,683,432
Hahaha! Black men think women desire them! 5 min Negus AfricaAfric... 15
ttt is not white 47 min Lady Majestic Rising 21
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 50 min MICHAELWILEY 720
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 1 hr okiepokie 63
Teenapers courageously carjack 81 yo woman 1 hr cave beast slayer 2
As the toilet swirls... 1 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 8
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 99
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 5 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 6 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 7 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web