Vote for Romney thread .......................!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Jerome

AOL

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Im votin for romney this time around cause obama aint done nothin for black folks.

Lets elect us a new president everyone.

Who is with me on this one ?
Two White Crows

AOL

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Wow,jerome,you seem like a pretty intelligent black man that only wants what is good for the country and your community.

Ya, im voting for Romney as well and i hope more and more people wake up and see the light before the country falls further into the abyss.

Thanks man.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#3 Jul 25, 2012
back man????? anybody that would votebfor the rich mans candidate has to be completely fckd up
Two White Crows

AOL

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Harrisson ?
Savant ?
Kip ?

Any of you knigguhs wanna chime in and say who y'all be votin foe come lection time this november ??????

Now, dont be a mean little chimp and remain silent cause ill think that youre voting for Romney as president of the United States.
Two White Crows

AOL

#5 Jul 25, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
back man????? anybody that would votebfor the rich mans candidate has to be completely fckd up
Have you not seen the black unemployment figures ?

And how rich have you gotten under the present administration ?

Come on and be honest for once.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 5, 2012
i will never vote for that rich lying clown.
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#7 Aug 5, 2012
Romney has no chance of beating Obama. Period! Sorry to disappoint you uninformed racist topix pundits. Obama wins again, and Clinton runs in 2016 and wins. This is no longer your country. Deal with it.
THX B Whippin

Korea

#8 Aug 5, 2012
Only a Negro would call an election as close as this one appears to be 3 months in advance. They are nothing if not predictably dumb.

"Obama" (probably not his real name) has lost most of the white vote he had in 2008. McCain was a horrible candidate. Romney is an excellent one. He will crush C-student "Obama" in the debates.

No incumbant president has ever been re-elected with popularity numbers as low as "Obama".

No incumbant president has ever been re-elected with a tanking economy and rising unemployment.

The political tide began to turn in 2010 with the humiliating loss of the House and effectively the Senate (name one Democrat Senator up for re-election who is aligning their campaign with "Obama"). It continued with the re-election of Scott Walker.

The nation has swung right again. "Conservatives" outnumber "liberals" by 2-to-1 according to Gallup.

Blacks, the youth vote, Hispanics -- all are lagging in their support compared to 2008.

The election will be close -- to be sure.

But only a penniless low IQ inbred moron would call it at this point.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#9 Aug 5, 2012
Vote for Romney is a vote for Bain Capital
troll patrol

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 5, 2012
http://youtu.be/R5B16hhZyt4
THX B Whippin wrote:
Only a Negro would call an election as close as this one appears to be 3 months in advance. They are nothing if not predictably dumb.
"Obama" (probably not his real name) has lost most of the white vote he had in 2008. McCain was a horrible candidate. Romney is an excellent one. He will crush C-student "Obama" in the debates.
No incumbant president has ever been re-elected with popularity numbers as low as "Obama".
No incumbant president has ever been re-elected with a tanking economy and rising unemployment.
The political tide began to turn in 2010 with the humiliating loss of the House and effectively the Senate (name one Democrat Senator up for re-election who is aligning their campaign with "Obama"). It continued with the re-election of Scott Walker.
The nation has swung right again. "Conservatives" outnumber "liberals" by 2-to-1 according to Gallup.
Blacks, the youth vote, Hispanics -- all are lagging in their support compared to 2008.
The election will be close -- to be sure.
But only a penniless low IQ inbred moron would call it at this point.
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#11 Aug 5, 2012
THX B Whippin wrote:
Only a Negro would call an election as close as this one appears to be 3 months in advance. They are nothing if not predictably dumb.
"Obama" (probably not his real name) has lost most of the white vote he had in 2008. McCain was a horrible candidate. Romney is an excellent one. He will crush C-student "Obama" in the debates.
No incumbant president has ever been re-elected with popularity numbers as low as "Obama".
No incumbant president has ever been re-elected with a tanking economy and rising unemployment.
The political tide began to turn in 2010 with the humiliating loss of the House and effectively the Senate (name one Democrat Senator up for re-election who is aligning their campaign with "Obama"). It continued with the re-election of Scott Walker.
The nation has swung right again. "Conservatives" outnumber "liberals" by 2-to-1 according to Gallup.
Blacks, the youth vote, Hispanics -- all are lagging in their support compared to 2008.
The election will be close -- to be sure.
But only a penniless low IQ inbred moron would call it at this point.
Says the monkey that was claiming Obama would be impeached, then that he'd drop out before the election, then that he had zero chance of winning. Nice back pedaling bytch!!

Aaaaaaaahahaha!!

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2012
OBAMA 2012

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Clinton.

#13 Aug 5, 2012
RogueScholar36 wrote:
OBAMA 2012
Cosign. F*** Romney.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#14 Aug 5, 2012
I would rather vote for Kim Jong il or Adolf Hitler than Mitt Romney for president and anyone with a functioning brain would do the same.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#15 Aug 6, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
I would rather vote for Kim Jong il or Adolf Hitler than Mitt Romney for president and anyone with a functioning brain would do the same.
A great embellishment perhaps, but we both despise Bain Romney.

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 6, 2012
Im not voting for either ... Romney is obviously hiding something in his tax returns ... that makes me un-easy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 7 min Lbino 1,028
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min DEATH 1,223,407
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min johnplustwomore 118,132
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 16 min TheOriginalDoby 487
shipemback 19 min a white America 27
Family is the only thing we have in the life 23 min Jefferson 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Curious Me 33,054
Freddie Grey Another Dead Thug 43 min Innocent Gangsta 39
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 3 hr lol 71
More from around the web