Comments
7,701 - 7,720 of 7,806 Comments Last updated May 24, 2014
Jeff

Natick, MA

#8580 Jul 9, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
No other specie has evolved from Homo Sapains so why do you keep claiming Homo Sapains evolved?? Homo Sapains did NOT evolve, they adapted. Evolving would be like all dog breeds from a wolf vs a wolf adapting to a new environment. Biologically it's still a wolf even tho it adapted to changing surroundings.
Evolving=adaptation; the two go hand in hand and are part of the evolutionary process. Homo Sapains continue to evolve and have been adapting traits to fit our survival as a species. Adaptation is an evolutionary trait.
http://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/evol...

The evolution of humans has never stopped. Did you see how scientists are theorizing future Homo Sapains will evolve as?

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8581 Jul 9, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
they aren't human. original man was ....u african hater
Since “Homo” means human, then yes, they were human. And in any case, we know with certainty that non-sapiens species interbred with sapiens.

And so, you are part heidelbergensis, boy. Embrace your diversity.

http://shadowness.com/file/item3/58292/image_...

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#8582 Jul 9, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>

The evolution of humans has never stopped. Did you see how scientists are theorizing future Homo Sapains will evolve as?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =53wHw3PSAowXX
This is a THEORY NOT something which has occurred but you obviously understand what Evolving is since you brought this clip up.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

#8583 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Since “Homo” means human, then yes, they were human. And in any case, we know with certainty that non-sapiens species interbred with sapiens.
And so, you are part heidelbergensis, boy. Embrace your diversity.
http://shadowness.com/file/item3/58292/image_...
They were NOT Homo Sapains because Homo Sapaisn orientated in Africa. Now you're once again claiming Homo Sapains have multiple origins.

Level 6

Location hidden

#8584 Jul 9, 2013
What? No, I clearly have said that H. sapiens originated in northeast Africa.

Pay attention: these other species were HOMO, though not sapiens. They were:

Homo habilis
Homo erectus
Homo ergaster
Homo heidelbergensis
Homo neandertalensis
Homo denisova
Homo floresiensis

They are HUMAN but not of our species, which is Homo sapiens.

Orientated is not a word in English.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8585 Jul 9, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
they aren't human. original man was ....u african hater
::ALL GENUS HOMO ARE HUMAN::

That means...

H.S.Sapiens,
H.Heidelbergensis,
H.Neanderthalensis,
H.Egaster,
H.Denisovan,
& H.Floresiensis

were, or are, all Human.

You're still an ineducable ídiot.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8586 Jul 9, 2013
Yes all Neandertals and other humans of the homo genus are HUMANS. Neanderthals are to Sapiens what Tigers are to Lions. Sapiens are just MODERN humans.

I've been trying to tell this to certain people...*cough*Redefined*coug h*

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

#8587 Jul 9, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Yes all Neandertals and other humans of the homo genus are HUMANS. Neanderthals are to Sapiens what Tigers are to Lions. Sapiens are just MODERN humans.
I've been trying to tell this to certain people...*cough*Redefined*coug h*
Sapiens are NOT only modern Humans but they are also suppose to be BIOLOGICALLY distinctive. Just like Tigers & Lions are BIOLOGICALLY different from each other. My argument was Humans are NOT all BIOLOGICALLY the same & I still do NOT understand how this statement is incorrect.

Lions and tigers are two different species. They look different, they have different lifestyles, they vocalize differently, and they generally live on different continents. Yet when they are brought together artificially, they can interbreed. Such hybrids are called tions and ligers.

Do they challenge the definition of species? Not really. The key words are "interbreed successfully"; tigons and ligers generally are sterile and short-lived -- an evolutionary dead end.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/05/...

Do you really wanna use The Lion & Tiger analogy.....

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#8589 Jul 11, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Sapiens are NOT only modern Humans but they are also suppose to be BIOLOGICALLY distinctive. from each other. My argument was Humans are NOT all BIOLOGICALLY the same & I still do NOT understand how this statement is incorrect.
Lions and tigers are two different species. They look different, they have different lifestyles, they vocalize differently, and they generally live on different continents. Yet when they are brought together artificially, they can interbreed. Such hybrids are called tions and ligers.
Do they challenge the definition of species? Not really. The key words are "interbreed successfully"; tigons and ligers generally are sterile and short-lived -- an evolutionary dead end.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/05/...
Do you really wanna use The Lion & Tiger analogy.....
WHY should their difference have to be "JUST like Tigers & Lions are BIOLOGICALLY different"!?

This is a BIOLOGICAL DICUSSION, not some Harvard Law Review issue.

Just because, for whatever reason, it has become the accepted practice amongst some anthropologists to refer to H.Neanderthal and H.S.Sapiens as separate Species does not mean that the classification follows the strict definition to which YOU have alluded.

I too refer to them as separate species.

They are different enough and had been separated long enough to have become significantly different, but that in NO WAY has to mean that they were as different from each other as TIGERS are from LIONS.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#8590 Jul 11, 2013
Anthropologists have decoded both the genomes of H.S.Sapiens and that of H.Neanderthalensis, so it is known just how different they are biologically.

In spite of the fact that it is known that H.Neanderthal were indeed able to pass their genes onto H.Sapiens,

these same anthropologists still do refer to the two as separate species.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#8593 Jul 28, 2013
Yawn....The Army of Lovers ramble on,but this thread is dead.

Level 6

Location hidden

#8594 Jul 29, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
Yawn....The Army of Lovers ramble on,but this thread is dead.
Yep. More Afronazi nonsense laid to rest.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#8595 Jul 30, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. More Afronazi nonsense laid to rest.
Nope. More diarrhea mouth comments from the Cybernazi/Coon coalition.
Chlo

Decatur, GA

#8596 Jul 30, 2013
If Egypt is IN Africa, then how is it a "NON-African Civilization"??
obamaluvswhitedi ck

Kitchener, Canada

#8598 Jul 30, 2013
i agree with baker nef... i'll just call him leroy. blacks have built many things, just not in africa though. that's why they obsess about it leroy. don't forget about the great ditches dug by chain gangs in the southern united states, and the miles of railroad too! they just never built anything on their own that required any engineering beyond a mud hut, or a spear and loin cloth. it isn't that blacks don't have a sense of their own cultural accomplishments, they just realize that there aren't any so they have to latch on to other nations that were "kinda close by" and hope to ride their coat tails. we all know blacks love to eat KFC and they claim fried chicken as their own. but whites created it, and profit in record numbers from the welfare money pumped back into chicken joints. that's the extent of their contributions. don't be mad at them, they're trying their best. it's like getting angry with a toddler for putting his shoes on the wrong feet. come on, take it easy on them. given the nature of evolution, they'll catch up in about 1500 years to where whites are today. of course, we will be even more advanced then, so the saga will continue. unless natural selection does its job via black on black gun violence and you all just end up as another extinct species of primates that co-existed with the superior fair-skinned homosapiens but could not compete.

Level 6

Location hidden

#8600 Jul 31, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. More diarrhea mouth comments from the Cybernazi/Coon coalition.
You're all hissy fit but no knowledge, boy.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#8601 Aug 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all hissy fit but no knowledge, boy.
stop talking about "knowledge" when ur to dumb to use linked data for silly assertions.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#8603 Aug 2, 2013
Chlo wrote:
If Egypt is IN Africa, then how is it a "NON-African Civilization"??
Exactly. This threads creator is a champion for Eurocentrism disguised as a "Pan-Africanist". Lol probably a white troll in blackface.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#8604 Aug 2, 2013
obamaluvswhitedick wrote:
i agree with baker nef... i'll just call him leroy. blacks have built many things, just not in africa though. that's why they obsess about it leroy. don't forget about the great ditches dug by chain gangs in the southern united states, and the miles of railroad too! they just never built anything on their own that required any engineering beyond a mud hut, or a spear and loin cloth. it isn't that blacks don't have a sense of their own cultural accomplishments, they just realize that there aren't any so they have to latch on to other nations that were "kinda close by" and hope to ride their coat tails. we all know blacks love to eat KFC and they claim fried chicken as their own. but whites created it, and profit in record numbers from the welfare money pumped back into chicken joints. that's the extent of their contributions. don't be mad at them, they're trying their best. it's like getting angry with a toddler for putting his shoes on the wrong feet. come on, take it easy on them. given the nature of evolution, they'll catch up in about 1500 years to where whites are today. of course, we will be even more advanced then, so the saga will continue. unless natural selection does its job via black on black gun violence and you all just end up as another extinct species of primates that co-existed with the superior fair-skinned homosapiens but could not compete.
Racist idiotic drivel from a typical inbred white trash troll.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#8606 Aug 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 8 min Mr Johnson 9,781
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 10 min Crazy Jae 5,072
White women belong to Indian men 11 min Jax 2
Game of Three Words,... 13 min Crazy Jae 1
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 13 min NotSoDivineMsM 120,494
My goal is to marry a white woman 13 min Jax 3
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 14 min African AE 4,580
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 14 min Phoenix Ascended 3,055
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr GrapeApe 412
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 4 hr LION 1,893
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••