Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#8481 Jun 1, 2013
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#8482 Jun 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. There is no evidence of any African presence in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago. You can't comprehend, or no, I mean, you LIE about the presence of L3 which was brought in 20,000 years ago. It is an older haplotype, but it was not present in the Maghreb until 20,000 years ago.
Stop lying, liar.
You're not a force; you're a FARCE.
your such a A1 clown. Mike brings verifiable, scalable evidence to the table. You.....u bring "meltdown" behavior to the proverbial table and have to be taken away in a freakin' straitjacket.
Lean how to calmly break down and discuss the material in links that are supplied. Stop the embarrassing "meltdowns"
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#8483 Jun 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You prevaricating fork-tongued bastard.
You know you cannot outright state that Europeans were originally “black”, so you beat around the bush and try to sneak it in the back door.
No, lying lowlife, those Cro-Magnon who were the first sapiens in Europe were from the Mideast. Their sister clade is J, that of the Mideast.
“Tropically adapted”, LOL!!! another phrase you use pretending it means “African” or “black”.
Take your lying ass back to Egyptsearch and hang among other racist cult liars like yourself. Clyde's a'waiting!
“Tropically adapted”....oh sure like the "eurasian" phrase you toss around to try and erase Blacks from their rightful place in Africa. Like Mike said go take a time-out and let the 'big boys' have big boy discussions

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8484 Jun 1, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
your such a A1 clown. Mike brings verifiable, scalable evidence to the table. You.....u bring "meltdown" behavior to the proverbial table and have to be taken away in a freakin' straitjacket.
Lean how to calmly break down and discuss the material in links that are supplied. Stop the embarrassing "meltdowns"
More Afronazi lies from the racist cultist.

Mikey brought no such proof. He posted yet again the same article, indicating L3 had been brought to Tunisia 20,000 years ago. LOL... learn to read, cultboy. How amusing that you lying bastards think you will get away with such prevarications as this.

No, the Maghreb was uninhabited 30k bp when the Eurasians arrived. Got any evidence to the contrary? No, you do not.

And explain please Taforalt remains 100% Eurasian, 12,000 years bp... eh, boy? You always avoid that issue, don't you, liar.

The fact remains, well proven, that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8485 Jun 1, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
“Tropically adapted”....oh sure like the "eurasian" phrase you toss around to try and erase Blacks from their rightful place in Africa. Like Mike said go take a time-out and let the 'big boys' have big boy discussions
“Eurasian” is a word, not a phrase, uneducated dropout boy.

It refers to the descendants of the OOA migrants, you know, like the Mideasterners and Europeans who've constituted the Eurasian majority of the ancestry of the Maghreb for 30,000 years.

Based on evidence you ignore, you lying coward.

Get a real education before attempting to step to me, boy.
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#8486 Jun 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
“Eurasian” is a word, not a phrase, uneducated dropout boy.
It refers to the descendants of the OOA migrants, you know, like the Mideasterners and Europeans who've constituted the Eurasian majority of the ancestry of the Maghreb for 30,000 years.
Based on evidence you ignore, you lying coward.
Get a real education before attempting to step to me, boy.
You know like the fact that Blacks were the 1st inhabitants of ALL Africa until the interlopers invaded and pushed those peaceful PPL. out and clowns like u wanna say they were their 1st. Nope, not gonna work here. Not on MY watch.
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#8487 Jun 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
More Afronazi lies from the racist cultist.
Mikey brought no such proof. He posted yet again the same article, indicating L3 had been brought to Tunisia 20,000 years ago. LOL... learn to read, cultboy. How amusing that you lying bastards think you will get away with such prevarications as this.
No, the Maghreb was uninhabited 30k bp when the Eurasians arrived. Got any evidence to the contrary? No, you do not.
And explain please Taforalt remains 100% Eurasian, 12,000 years bp... eh, boy? You always avoid that issue, don't you, liar.
The fact remains, well proven, that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years.
"Indeed, there has been a long indirectly-stated desire to make the coastal northern piece of the African continent an extension of Europe, and territory which has traditionally been THE domain of European-descended peoples than of autochthonous Africans, which are generally treated as "newcomers" to the region.

In other words, some sort of a "natural" apartheid was put in place in the late Upper Paleolithic until some time in the early Holocene, preventing autochthonous Africans from inhabiting the place, while the same region was supposedly hospitable to "European immigrants". "

http://www.google.com/url...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8488 Jun 1, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You know like the fact that Blacks were the 1st inhabitants of ALL Africa until the interlopers invaded and pushed those peaceful PPL. out and clowns like u wanna say they were their 1st. Nope, not gonna work here. Not on MY watch.
You can establish no such fact. That is dogma, nothing more.“All of Africa”... well, let's see some evidence for Africans in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago. There is none.

But there is evidence of Eurasian there at that time.

So whatchagonnado, dropout?

Your watch? LOL... you're qualified for nothing more than to be a security guard at the local liquor store.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8489 Jun 1, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Indeed, there has been a long indirectly-stated desire to make the coastal northern piece of the African continent an extension of Europe, and territory which has traditionally been THE domain of European-descended peoples than of autochthonous Africans, which are generally treated as "newcomers" to the region.
In other words, some sort of a "natural" apartheid was put in place in the late Upper Paleolithic until some time in the early Holocene, preventing autochthonous Africans from inhabiting the place, while the same region was supposedly hospitable to "European immigrants". "
Same BS quote, speakng of ideology only, and never mind the evidence.

Indirectly-stated desire? LOL!!! No, there was the simple perception, over many millenia, that the N Africans (in the Maghreb) were of Mediterranean (Eurasian) type. The Phoenicians, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans and Medieval Iberians all noticed this...

Apparently your eyes don't work well. Also your reading comprehension, since you can't understand scientific data.

Back to school, boy! Get that GED!!!

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8490 Jun 1, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No connection to Europe?
You mean to tell me that Boers and White Americans have no biological, religious, literal, linguistic derivatives *connecting* them to Europe?
Please tell me this is a joke.
No offense...But that is not even close to what I said. When did I ever say they were not biological, religious, literal, linguistic??? I said they ditched their identify for new one. Is American and South African culture the same as European?
Bakari Neferu wrote:
Ummm...If it is derived from Europe then that makes it a **connection to Europe**, Mike.
You forgot where I said its a mix of other African languages.
Bakari Neferu wrote:
Their language has African influences, but practically all their culture still derives from/relates to Europe, including their literature, religion and arts.
...meaning they are still enough alike to know that they are related. You're not going to find this *connection* in any indigenous African language.
I never said they were 'NOT' related to Europeans. I said their connection to Europe is lost just like White Americans, which is why they call themselves 'white' South Africans instead of their European ethic labels.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8491 Jun 1, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
Knowing more about something has nothing to do with being "culturally" anything. Do I have to be Muslim to know more about Islamic culture than some other Muslim?
No I don't.
Just like there are a lot of Black people who were born and raised here in America who don't know sh8t or very little about various aspects of Black American history and culture, but someone who has never even been to the country might have excellent knowledge of it.
Um....I never even implied this so I don't know where you are getting at. I implied that there is a much bigger chance of a 'White' South African knowing more about South African culture than an AA due to being born and raised in Africa/South Africa. Again a 'bigger chance'.
Bakari Neferu wrote:
South Africa itself is 'westernized'. So....
So...They still have almost all of their African culture intact.

Whereas MOST African Americans DO NOT. So my point still stands.
Bakari Neferu wrote:
You mean like the Lebanese who are born and raised in places like Liberia and the Ivory Coast who still are culturally Lebanese?
Being born and raised in a place doesn't render you culturally anything. It just makes you someone who was born and raised in that particular region.
So you mean to tell me a American born Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian born by parents BORN in America is not 'Americanized' and does not partake in American culture??? Trust be I have seen many people of Caribbean or African descent get assimilated into American culture and even get assimilated into African Americans. Just look at Busta Rhymes, Nia Long, Biggie Smalls. You wouldn't even think they would be non AA...
Bakari Neferu wrote:
They didn't drop anything, their culture still possesses many European elements, including their language. This especially goes for White Americans and Australians, or pretty much any European diasporic group. Just because they have their own culture doesn't mean that have no connection to Europe. That is just plain silly.
Okay...okay....If they have a connection to Europe. Then can a White American, white Australian or white South African name and state exactly which part of Europe they came from? Can they state exactly which city of Europe they came from. Can they state that they have relatives in Europe? LOL...Most white Americans are ignorant of Europe. No its not plain silly...Why do you think they dropped their European ethic names for a racial one? Yes they are a diasporic group and again I NEVER said they were not genetically European. But their connection with the continent is gone. You are keep speaking genetically.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8492 Jun 1, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
And yet Indo-Trinidadians still celebrate Indian culture. They even have Hindu Villages.
http://indiandiaspora.nic.in/diasporapdf/chap...
So I don't see your point in mentioning them.
Incorrect...And trust me some of my family are from Trinidad. Those Indians that still practice Indian culture are RECENT immigrants like my grandfather. And they distant themselves from other Trinidadians. THESE Indian Trinidadians are the ones are are actually descendants of those Indian slaves brought to Trinidad....
http://i42.tinypic.com/307p4dl.jpg
^^^That's Carribbean/West Indians culture and I am certain that kind of culture would not be tolerated in Indian. The recent Indian immigrants in Trinidad do not partake in carnivals and do not dress like that. They also do not listen to soca.
Bakari Neferu wrote:
You mean other than the fact that their language, religion, and music is of European relation?
1. Yes their languages is of European origins. But their is some differences in American and British English.
2. White Americans are not the only ones who practice European religion...
3. The music that 'White' Americans listen to is diverse from Country, Rock, Heavy Metal, Pop, Rap, Hip Hop, Techno,etc...SO you're going to have to be specific.
Bakari Neferu wrote:
Like I said, being African has nothing to do with culture. It is to do with biology.
Again you keep mentioning biology. When I NEVER argued that they were indigenous to Africa. Again I said they were African due to being BORN AND RAISED in Africa. I never even said it had anything to do with culture. The whites in South Africa are still labeled 'White South Africa.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_South_Afri...
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#8493 Jun 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You can establish no such fact. That is dogma, nothing more.“All of Africa”... well, let's see some evidence for Africans in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago. There is none.
But there is evidence of Eurasian there at that time.
So whatchagonnado, dropout?
Your watch? LOL... you're qualified for nothing more than to be a security guard at the local liquor store.
I'm gonna do this .....provide in depth updated data that tells the truth about North Africa and the so-called "Maghreb". read it thoroughly and don't meltdown.

___

Update

don't talk to me without LINKS. Period

Level 8

Location hidden

#8494 Jun 1, 2013
Trollslayer...Buddy. Just ignore Barros. He has nothing and you can tell. He has nothing to counter what I have stated and that's why he is just going in circles like usually. All he can do now is just spam the Maghreb was 'PREDOMINANTLY' Eurasian for 30k years and nothing else.

Curious Me was smart enough to abandon this thread, but Barros...Barros is a fighter.

When I have time I'll just have to destroy him again. Even Jeff who Barros always runs to for help even agreed with me that U6 is African now and now. Barros says the Maghreb was 'PREDOMINATELY' Eurasian for 30k years 'U6' was said to enter around that time(though it is African now) and also because he wants to say that those 'Eurasians' were the 'ancestors' of all Berbers. That's a Euronut tatic Trollslayer.

No Berbers including their language does NOT go back that far. Even Bakari agreed with me.

Proto Berbers come from Egypt-Libya,'Northeast' Africa where the Berber language originated in the first place. I even more proof because the E--M81 which is called the "Berber haplogroup" came from that area I mentioned.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RFDBC3MrhRc/TwSONGT...

All Barros and other Euronuts have is just MtDNA. But what those id*ts should know is that U6 is NOT LIMITED IN THE MAGHREB!!!!!!!! It is also found in East and West Africa!!! Does that mean certain East and West African populations are related to Berber groups? You see in order for them to claim certain African groups, they will have to claim almost ALL of Africa. Thats why when I mentioned Kenyans also carrying some U6 clades, Curious Me got upset and lashed out. Their whole arguments crumble right there. U6 is only found at 10% in North Africa, not all Berber groups carry it and not even the Siwa Berbers.

Also the Maghreb was NOT predominately Eurasian, since their were other African groups there like the Aterian and khormusan culture. Sure the cultures were gone, but the people WERENT!!!! With proof of Y-DNA 'A' STILL being in North Africa/Maghreb.

So again TS just ignore him. I'll destroy him later, but right now I'm busy so he's lucky.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8495 Jun 1, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna do this .....provide in depth updated data that tells the truth about North Africa and the so-called "Maghreb". read it thoroughly and don't meltdown.
___
Update
don't talk to me without LINKS. Period
You've seen the links, liar.

Naturally your uneducated ass can only lie and contort, faced with evidence proving you to be consistently full of crap.

You need to comment on the Taforalt evidence before babbling more nonsense. Oh yes, and on the 30k bp evidence. Oh yes and on the artistic depictions of Maghrebian as Eurasians by Egyptians, Phoenicians, etc.

All those “moros” depicted by Medieval Iberians were of Eurasian type. Whatchagonnado, dropout?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8496 Jun 1, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Trollslayer...Buddy. Just ignore Barros. He has nothing and you can tell. He has nothing to counter what I have stated and that's why he is just going in circles like usually. All he can do now is just spam the Maghreb was 'PREDOMINANTLY' Eurasian for 30k years and nothing else.
Curious Me was smart enough to abandon this thread, but Barros...Barros is a fighter.
When I have time I'll just have to destroy him again. Even Jeff who Barros always runs to for help even agreed with me that U6 is African now and now. Barros says the Maghreb was 'PREDOMINATELY' Eurasian for 30k years 'U6' was said to enter around that time(though it is African now) and also because he wants to say that those 'Eurasians' were the 'ancestors' of all Berbers. That's a Euronut tatic Trollslayer.
No Berbers including their language does NOT go back that far. Even Bakari agreed with me.
Proto Berbers come from Egypt-Libya,'Northeast' Africa where the Berber language originated in the first place. I even more proof because the E--M81 which is called the "Berber haplogroup" came from that area I mentioned.
All Barros and other Euronuts have is just MtDNA. But what those id*ts should know is that U6 is NOT LIMITED IN THE MAGHREB!!!!!!!! It is also found in East and West Africa!!! Does that mean certain East and West African populations are related to Berber groups? You see in order for them to claim certain African groups, they will have to claim almost ALL of Africa. Thats why when I mentioned Kenyans also carrying some U6 clades, Curious Me got upset and lashed out. Their whole arguments crumble right there. U6 is only found at 10% in North Africa, not all Berber groups carry it and not even the Siwa Berbers.
Also the Maghreb was NOT predominately Eurasian, since their were other African groups there like the Aterian and khormusan culture. Sure the cultures were gone, but the people WERENT!!!! With proof of Y-DNA 'A' STILL being in North Africa/Maghreb.
So again TS just ignore him. I'll destroy him later, but right now I'm busy so he's lucky.
LOL... I have plenty, liar, and you know it... all those links you pretend you didn't see. Posted by me and others.

You lost a long time ago.

U6 is Eurasian, idiot. How desperate are you, trying to make Eurasian DNA seem African.

And mtDNA is meaningless all of a sudden? LOL... even the L3 brought into Tunisia 20,000 years ago? LOL!!!

My only tactic is discerning truth based on evidence. Yes, Eurasian DNA is consistently the majority in the Maghreb for 30,000 years. No exceptions. Taforalt 12k bp, LOL!!! Got an excuse for that one also, liar? Pathetic.

Proto-Berbers were from the Mideast. Over time they were joined by further migrations from the Mideast as well as Europeans, who continue to constitute the majority of Berber ancestry. Now and for 30,000 years.

And you have nothing, boy. Just more prevarication and BULL$HIT.

You have no proof whatsoever over the origin of Berber language. Since it is Afroasiatic, and that phylum originated in the Mideast likely, then logically, do the math, liar boy.

There is no evidence of anyone in the Maghreb 30k bp when the Eurasians arrived. Produce some or shut the F up, dropout.

You still say nothing, change nothing, and consistently ignore the real evidence.

Back to Egyptsearch, dropout!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#8500 Jun 1, 2013
big mike M wrote:
I think 'barros' should stop drinking and posting. Yes ur points are well taken.
Nagas74

United States

#8501 Jun 1, 2013
Anonico wrote:
<quoted text>
No, when historians and anthropologists talk about Caucasians (or Caucasoids) in North Africa and the Middle East, they are NOT talking about people with the pale skin of Northern Europeans. Yet Afrocentrists like to claim that that's what real scholars are saying--putting erroneous words into real scholars mouths in order to be able to bash them. Basically they work with the same rules as Nazi propagandists.
The truth hurts huh skinhead? Lol save your defense of Eurocentrism and the lies of Western Academia for someone who is dumb enough to buy it....like that high-5ing minstrel Bacooni or the like. "Caucasian"means white all day long nazi Sorrt but white supremacy in the guise of science is played out. We don't buy it anymore.
Nagas74

United States

#8502 Jun 1, 2013
Damn! Is there a single white racist Eurocentric's ass that Baqueeri has not kissed on here? This shameless nazi shoe shine boy is ridiculous.
Prideful

Jacksonville, FL

#8503 Jun 1, 2013
I've learned some things about West African history... very fascinating, if you ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 28 min Harrison 76
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 50 min Sentinel 3,238
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 1 hr Sentinel 419
trump supporter by day, good cracker by night 1 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 1 hr Sentinel 1,695
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr Sentinel 793
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 1 hr White and Nerdy 3
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Ben 1,130
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 3 hr MOWBITS 70
More from around the web