Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#8308 May 22, 2013
Can any of you BLACKS in this thread name even one actual book on African history, African languages, or even world history and languages that you've read all the way through?

It just goes to show how weak-minded some people are that they would rather accept any lie wholesale that makes them feel better about themselves rather than scrutinize even the most outlandish piece of information.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8309 May 22, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't usually like to insult people like this, but boy you are too fun. Why don't you take your Eurasian dna marker and pound it up your fat, light-skin behind! lmao
Why don't you try your racist insults in person, boy, and see what happens to your idiotic cultish Afronazi ass?

Or do yourself some good and at least achieve a GED before you attempt to discuss these matters with educated folks.

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, idiot. That is proven. The evidence is in scientific articles with words too big and sentences too complex for you to understand.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#8310 May 22, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
TS, not even you cannot so naive as to think that Igbo had anything to do with the rise of any ancient Asian scripts and literature, given the fact they themselves didn't even have literature!
Not only that, but come on, 170,000 years ago? No modern group of West Africans were anywhere near West Africa at that date. No modern languages existed, let alone any Igbo language.
This is pure fantasy. Next thing he's going to tell me is the Igbo gave rise to Confucianism, planted the first seed, and taught man how to make fire!!
do you honestly think i'm naive..lol. Lets put it this way, I've been lied too such much through my 'westernize education', that I am both highly cynical of most things (not all) and "gun-shy".

Unless I can some how get info. on Africa, from a African perspective, I'm not comfortable. There's a lot that is covered up about Africa and even destroyed.

On the Igbo language thing....what it has done is made me want to do my research into to find my own truth. That's what you and everybody else should do before assuming or drawing any conclusions on Africa. What I have noticed is there's a lot info. out there about the 'Igbo-Asian language' connection.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8311 May 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh "jeff" believes greeks came up with their civilization, philosophy and culture ALL own their own with no help from anyone else. Except maybe the "antolians"....who he has no idea how or who the PPL. were of that society .....who might have influenced the greeks.
Why because there were no major learning centers in antolian or the balkans. Nothing and no one can refute it. I can rattle many Africans who brought philosophy etc. to the ancient world, but I don't any antolian or balkans, came b4 Africans.
Wrong, deluded Afronazi.

Balkans... that would be Vinca and its offspring. Plus the Greeks were Aryans, and so their mythology is consistent with that of the Aryans, from Irish to Hindus.

You can bring nothing of value to the conversation as you even co-signed the idiotic notion that the Igbo ethnicity is 170,000 years old! LOL!!!

I won't even bother explaining why that is impossible, as you're not worth it.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8312 May 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual, your pea brain can't read, address & comprehend the veracity of the links big mike provided.
Au contraire, fool, I comprehend his trickery just fine, and am quite capable of understanding the game he's playing.

L3 did not arise in the Maghreb. However old it is, it was not in the Maghreb until 20,000 years ago. His own article stated that, but whoops! He forgot to copy that part, LOL!!!

There is no veracity to Mikey's claims, his interpretation is twisted, and he's a lying piece of $hit not unlike a few other Afronazi cultists I could mention... OMG... like YOU!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8313 May 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
correction:
". I can rattle OFF many Africans who brought philosophy etc. to the ancient world, but I don't KNOW any antolian or balkans, who came b4 Africans.
The Balkan and Anatolian civilizations and pre-civilized Neolithic societies were far older than Egypt. Egypt is better known because it was more recent, plus we can read Egyptian writing.

You moron.

Just like we know the names of Sumerians but not of anyone from Aratta, since Aratta was far older. However, as more is discovered, Arattan individuals may be revealed, because we do understand their writing, which was in Elamite script.

Interesting that despite Sumer's proximity to Aratta, Sumerian script is clearly based on Vincan...

About none of which you know squat.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#8314 May 22, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
Can any of you BLACKS in this thread name even one actual book on African history, African languages, or even world history and languages that you've read all the way through?
It just goes to show how weak-minded some people are that they would rather accept any lie wholesale that makes them feel better about themselves rather than scrutinize even the most outlandish piece of information.
You talked about the book "when things fall apart"(which I read many moons ago)..... I recommended a book to you a while back. "Two Thousand Seasons - Ayi Kwei Armah...it chronicles the coming of the white man to Africa. I read this book many years ago it's one of many books that helped shaped perception on Africa and the colonial dis-information campaign that has since followed in so-called 'western civilization'.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#8315 May 22, 2013
correction "one of many books that helped shaped MY perception on Africa "

I don't why this forum has no edit feature.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#8316 May 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, deluded Afronazi.
Balkans... that would be Vinca and its offspring. Plus the Greeks were Aryans, and so their mythology is consistent with that of the Aryans, from Irish to Hindus.
You can bring nothing of value to the conversation as you even co-signed the idiotic notion that the Igbo ethnicity is 170,000 years old! LOL!!!
I won't even bother explaining why that is impossible, as you're not worth it.
Tell us about "vinca"... name a person from the Balkans or "vinca" who had a profound effect on the greeks. Name or tell us about the "vinca learning centers of education" I already KNOW you can not. BUT humor us.

_____

By the way...it was Hitler who proclaimed the greeks as Aryans, ya' big dummy. There's no such thing as "greek aryans" that's just more euronazi, cover-up b.s. Which doesn't surprise me about you....just another example of ur clownish-troll behavior here.
Jesus C the Impaler

Bucharest, Romania

#8317 May 22, 2013
The real egyptians were and still are the arabs.They built the piramids usong kneegroid slaves.FACT!
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#8318 May 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Balkan and Anatolian civilizations and pre-civilized Neolithic societies were far older than Egypt. Egypt is better known because it was more recent, plus we can read Egyptian writing.
You moron.
Just like we know the names of Sumerians but not of anyone from Aratta, since Aratta was far older. However, as more is discovered, Arattan individuals may be revealed, because we do understand their writing, which was in Elamite script.
Interesting that despite Sumer's proximity to Aratta, Sumerian script is clearly based on Vincan...
About none of which you know squat.
LOL...like i said you and "vinca" have nothing. Kemet and the other African cultures e.g. Nubian are much older than "vinca". Next you will foolishly say "vinca" had same effect on African culture. Give it up....go talk to someone who doesn't know the truth.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8319 May 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about "vinca"... name a person from the Balkans or "vinca" who had a profound effect on the greeks. Name or tell us about the "vinca learning centers of education" I already KNOW you can not. BUT humor us.
_____
By the way...it was Hitler who proclaimed the greeks as Aryans, ya' big dummy. There's no such thing as "greek aryans" that's just more euronazi, cover-up b.s. Which doesn't surprise me about you....just another example of ur clownish-troll behavior here.
Once more the obvious flew over your Afro'nazi' head. What Sinajuavi means is that Greeks are an Indo-European 'Aryan' civilization and people, as are most Europeans. The civilizations that influenced and help build Greek civilization the MOST are their HOMEGROWN BALKAN and Anatolian ancestors like the Vinca, NOT people from another CONTINENT who they hardly had much contact with. The greates ancient Greek epic ever told took place in the BALKANS and ANATOLIA., not in Africa.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8320 May 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
correction:
". I can rattle OFF many Africans who brought philosophy etc. to the ancient world, but I don't KNOW any antolian or balkans, who came b4 Africans.
I seriously doubt you know much about philosophy, period. Because if you did then you would have known the major difference between European, Asian and African philosophy shows how DIFFERENT their sources were from one another. Not to mention how EVOLVING they have been through out cultures, civilizations and eras.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8321 May 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
do you honestly think i'm naive..lol. Lets put it this way, I've been lied too such much through my 'westernize education', that I am both highly cynical of most things (not all) and "gun-shy".
Unless I can some how get info. on Africa, from a African perspective, I'm not comfortable. There's a lot that is covered up about Africa and even destroyed.
On the Igbo language thing....what it has done is made me want to do my research into to find my own truth. That's what you and everybody else should do before assuming or drawing any conclusions on Africa. What I have noticed is there's a lot info. out there about the 'Igbo-Asian language' connection.
No serious linguistic scholar would be able to keep a straight face with what you just said. There is no info out there with any credibility of any connection between 'Igbo-Asian language' cause no such thing as a LANGUAGE known as "Igbo-Asian" exists. For one Igbo is an African language that doesn't even fall in the same linguistic family branch with any Asian languages. Secondly Asian is a continent NOT a language. There are many ASIAN LANGUAGES and none of them show to be related or connected to Igbo.
Chuck

United States

#8322 May 22, 2013
Jesus C the Impaler wrote:
The real egyptians were and still are the arabs.They built the piramids usong kneegroid slaves.FACT!
Like these arabs

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

http://www.africanamericanculturalcenterpalmc...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images...

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dM5gElfZIvk/UCQs_0T...
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#8323 May 22, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more the obvious flew over your Afro'nazi' head. What Sinajuavi means is that Greeks are an Indo-European 'Aryan' civilization and people, as are most Europeans. The civilizations that influenced and help build Greek civilization the MOST are their HOMEGROWN BALKAN and Anatolian ancestors like the Vinca, NOT people from another CONTINENT who they hardly had much contact with. The greates ancient Greek epic ever told took place in the BALKANS and ANATOLIA., not in Africa.
euro-bootlicker...stop it. BALKANS and ANATOLIA didn't influence nothing. stop this lie. You can't even name any these PPL. However, we know the learning centers of the day were found in Africa. There were NO learning centers in the BALKANS and ANATOLIA..those PPL. were war-like.

..again you can't name anything about BALKANS and ANATOLIA or you would have done it long time ago. You've been challenged on this by others and you say the same lame stuff mentioned above. I've never even heard Plato, Socrates etc. talk about the BALKANS and ANATOLIA.
WHY??

What epic ??? there are many epics. You sound so dam stupid when you say this. What troy? You don't want me to tell you the truth about that so-called "epic".
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#8324 May 22, 2013
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8325 May 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
euro-bootlicker...stop it. BALKANS and ANATOLIA didn't influence nothing. stop this lie. You can't even name any these PPL. However, we know the learning centers of the day were found in Africa. There were NO learning centers in the BALKANS and ANATOLIA..those PPL. were war-like.
..again you can't name anything about BALKANS and ANATOLIA or you would have done it long time ago. You've been challenged on this by others and you say the same lame stuff mentioned above. I've never even heard Plato, Socrates etc. talk about the BALKANS and ANATOLIA.
WHY??
What epic ??? there are many epics. You sound so dam stupid when you say this. What troy? You don't want me to tell you the truth about that so-called "epic".
Afrocentric troll, the fact that you have NO clue what the greatest ancient Greek epic is shows that you don't know anything about this subject matter. The Balkans and Anatolian did too influence Greek civilization the most since those regions are 1) the HOME REGION of Greeks and 2) CONNECTED RIGHT NEXT TO GREECE, you geographically challenged troll. Greece just has to turn to the left and she is french kissing anatolia. Of course Plato, Socrates etc spoke about Balkans ad Anatolia as their majori influence its their HOME REGIONS, you troll. The biggest learning centers of their times were found in Anatolia, not that you would know anything about it since you aren't even educated on matter.
http://www.britishmuseum.org/about_us/departm...

Like I said the most famous ancient Greek epic took place in the BALKANS and ANATOLIA, NOT in Africa.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#8326 May 22, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No serious WHITE linguistic scholar would be able to keep a straight face with what you just said.

FIXED

There is no info out there with any credibility of any connection between 'Igbo-Asian language' cause no such thing as a LANGUAGE known as "Igbo-Asian" exists. For one Igbo is an African language that doesn't even fall in the same linguistic family branch with any Asian languages. Secondly Asian is a continent NOT a language. There are many ASIAN LANGUAGES and none of them show to be related or connected to Igbo.
you generalize way to much. it's illogical to generalize.
Chuck

United States

#8327 May 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oppps, I thought somebody destroyed those....lol
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min My New Alias RULES 1,433,447
Cigar Face25: Im sweet as Cotton Candy. Im gay! 1 min -patricia- 66
A Serious Question For Blacks 2 min Jax 2
IR at the walmart 5 min FABULICIOUS 85
Poll Are unattractive women lonely as a rule (Feb '09) 7 min Imgreat 98
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min fireyfellow44 48,984
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 10 min Operator13 236
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 20 min dcool 300
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 1 hr Operator13 525
More from around the web