Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#8241 May 21, 2013
big mike M wrote:
@Barros
What do you mean 'Eurasian type'? My dear id*t Barros, are you not aware that Eurasians can look like this?
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/King...
Are you not aware that Mikey himself is part 'Eurasian'. So I ask what is a Eurasian type?
Are you also not aware of how the Ancient Egyptians depicted the Ancient Berbers?
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/Matt...
So I ask again what is an Eurasian type. And I think Mikey knows what the Maghreb is...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/common...
http://www.ec-rousseau-colombes.ac-versailles...
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/imag...
Those ARE NOT paintings of Berbers! The ancient Egyptians always painted the Berbers as Caucasian. Look on the Book of Gates!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_races.jpg

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8242 May 21, 2013
Show the side scenes of fossil records.

Of these EURASIANS in the Maghreb!
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
When discussing the Maghreb, the Eurasian type in question is that of Mideasterners and Mediterraneans. You are playing word games, as Afronazis love to do.
In already told you people 30k years ago didn't look like any white Caucasoid as proof with the Nazlet Khater man.
Sinajuavi wrote:
You do not know what the Maghreb is if you include the Sahara of southern Algeria! LOL!!!
The Maghreb refers to the Mediterranean-type ecosystem of the northern coast. That is the region we are discussing. Trying to drag the Sahara into it is a cheap trick, motivated by the fact that you know damned well the real Maghreb was a Eurasian culture area for 30,000 years.
The Saharans of the rock paintings, Nabta, etc., were black. But that isn't the Maghreb. And they weren't Berbers.
I'm pretty sure the Maghreb refers to Tunisia, Morrocoo, Algeria and sometimes Libya. Id*T!:D

Explain why the Aterian African culture was PREDOMINATE in Morrocco, before 20k years!
http://picturestack.com/968/840/XwNSchermafbe...

And also explain why the most Ancient Halpgroup in Tunisia is African L3!!!

2010 Berber mtDNA study finds Berber roots foundational in Africa - Frigi 2010

Ancient Local Evolution of African mtDNA Haplogroups in Tunisian Berber Populations

Frigi et al.

Human Biology (August 2010 (82:4)

Abstract

Our objective is to highlight the age of sub-Saharan gene flows in North Africa and particularly in Tunisia. Therefore we analyzed in a broad phylogeographic context sub-Saharan mtDNA haplogroups of Tunisian Berber populations considered representative of ancient settlement. More than 2,000 sequences were collected from the literature, and networks were constructed. The results show that the most ancient haplogroup is L3*, which would have been introduced to North Africa from eastern sub-Saharan populations around 20,000 years ago. Our results also point to a less ancient western sub-Saharan gene flow to Tunisia, including haplogroups L2a and L3b. This conclusion points to an ancient African gene flow to Tunisia before 20,000 years BP. These findings parallel the more recent findings of both archaeology and linguistics on the prehistory of Africa. The present work suggests that sub-Saharan contributions to North Africa have experienced several complex population processes after the occupation of the region by anatomically modern humans. Our results reveal that Berber speakers have a foundational biogeographic root in Africa and that deep African lineages have continued to evolve in supra-Saharan Africa.

No 'Eurasians' clades are found that old in Tunisa..

You lost!:D
Sinajuavi wrote:
Egyptians, Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans and Medieval Iberians all portrayed the Berbers as Mideastern/Mediterranean Eurasian types, and you know it.
LMAO!!! Prove it! Don't even get me started on that...
lmao

Arlington, VA

#8244 May 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The very first people in North Africa WAS CRO-MAGNON (CAUCASIAN)! They ARE THE ANCESTORS OF THE BERBERS and Caucasian people ARE NEVER BLACK! Look at the 30 000 years on the link below!
http://www.temehu.com/History-of-Libya.htm#fi...
Whites can ONLY go back 6,000 years fella. 30,000 years is stretching it don't you think? Or am I not understanding exactly what a Caucasoid is?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#8245 May 21, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites can ONLY go back 6,000 years fella. 30,000 years is stretching it don't you think? Or am I not understanding exactly what a Caucasoid is?
Cro-Magnon (CAUCASIAN) man goes back 43000 years! READ VERY SLOWLY:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon

Cro-Magnon (now know as Caucasian man) were the first people in the Middle East and Europe. Their skulls have been found all over the Middle east and Europe but no ancient African skulls!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8246 May 21, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
In already told you people 30k years ago didn't look like any white Caucasoid as proof with the Nazlet Khater man.
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure the Maghreb refers to Tunisia, Morrocoo, Algeria and sometimes Libya. Id*T!:D
Explain why the Aterian African culture was PREDOMINATE in Morrocco, before 20k years!
Ancient Local Evolution of African mtDNA Haplogroups in Tunisian Berber Populations
Frigi et al.
Abstract
Our objective is to highlight the age of sub-Saharan gene flows in North Africa and particularly in Tunisia. Therefore we analyzed in a broad phylogeographic context sub-Saharan mtDNA haplogroups of Tunisian Berber populations considered representative of ancient settlement. More than 2,000 sequences were collected from the literature, and networks were constructed. The results show that the most ancient haplogroup is L3*, which would have been introduced to North Africa from eastern sub-Saharan populations around 20,000 years ago. Our results also point to a less ancient western sub-Saharan gene flow to Tunisia, including haplogroups L2a and L3b. This conclusion points to an ancient African gene flow to Tunisia before 20,000 years BP. These findings parallel the more recent findings of both archaeology and linguistics on the prehistory of Africa. The present work suggests that sub-Saharan contributions to North Africa have experienced several complex population processes after the occupation of the region by anatomically modern humans. Our results reveal that Berber speakers have a foundational biogeographic root in Africa and that deep African lineages have continued to evolve in supra-Saharan Africa.
<quoted text>
Side scenes? What the hell is that?

The fossils found were analyzed morphologically and found to be of early Cro-Magnon type, and they were present 30k bp in the Maghreb!

The Maghreb is NOT defined by modern political boundaries. Few ecological or cultural regions are. It refers to the coastal region of N Africa. Look at any basic map of world ecoregions and you will see this. Duh.

Aterian was gone long before 20k bp, liar.

Most ancient haplogroup, lol... There is L2 in America, which is the most ancient here, so does that mean W-Central Africans were the first here? No, they all came after 1492.

L3 in Tunisia is clearly stated IN THE ARTICLE YOU'RE REFERENCING (you liar) to have arrived post-20k bp.

LIAR! And again, LIAR!

Eurasian clades are found 30k yrs old in the Maghreb, you liar.

Got any African remains older than 20k bp in Tunisia or elsewhere in the Maghreb? No, you do not.

So shut up.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8247 May 21, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not understanding very much at all about physical anthropology, apparently.

“Whites” go back at LEAST 30,000 years. Their skeletal morphology is in evidence in Cro-Magnon even earlier than that, though just what was their skin color we do not know.

But the designation “Caucasoid” does not depend on skin color. Many peoples who are very dark are classed as “caucasoid” based on DNA and skeletal morphology.

Read an Intro to Physical Anthro text before attempting to discuss this topic about which you know nothing.
lmao

Arlington, VA

#8248 May 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> Cro-Magnon (CAUCASIAN) man goes back 43000 years! READ VERY SLOWLY:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
Cro-Magnon (now know as Caucasian man) were the first people in the Middle East and Europe. Their skulls have been found all over the Middle east and Europe but no ancient African skulls!
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/013133.h...

For you

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#8249 May 21, 2013
big mike M wrote:
@Barros
Barros buddy...What proof do you have of Eurasians in the Maghreb for 30k years instead of spamming that claim. Don't you remember that lesson with had with Afro-Asiatic and Vinca culture? Remember how that turned out???
Again where my FOSSIL RECORDS and ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES of these supposed Eurasians in the Maghreb of that time bro?
You say there is no archaeological evidence of Africans before 20k bp? Then how do you explain this?
http://bigmikemanthropologyshow.webs.com/apps... -
Or this?
http://www.academia.edu/1998817/The_Aterian_a...
So how are there no archaeological evidence of Africans in the Maghreb prior 20k years? Can you mind explaining that my dear confused Barros.
Also my dear confused Barros explain why African L3 entered the Maghreb 30-40k years...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tNSFOhb_cGM/TxiojlP...
My dear confused Barros...Was the Maghreb really 'PREDOMINATELY' Eurasian for 30k years? Was it?
And as fa U6...Here's what geneticist had to say. These are their words buddy.
http://bigmikemanthropologyshow.webs.com/apps...
It turned out with you laying in the dust, fool.

I repeat yet again, the data was posted in here, proving Eurasians in the Maghreb 30k bp. I tire of going around in circles about this, since we non-Afronazis won this argument a LONG time ago. And here you come again, demanding the same proof which demolished y'all already numerous times. YAWN you are boring me, Afronazi cultist racist schmuck!

Can you explain 12k bp remains from Taforalt which were morphologically and genetically 100% Eurasian? No, you will ignore it, then demand “proof”, which has already been repeatedly posted.

Go back to Egyptsearch and help Clyde to wank it.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#8250 May 21, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Frigi et al.
Abstract
<quoted text>
CRO-MAGNON (CAUCASIAN) yes they were WHITE! were in North Africa according to this map 30000 years ago! Caucasian man originated in the Middle East carrying Haplogroup J
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Haplogroup_J_ (Y-DNA).svg
Youve been smacked!
What Cro-Magnon looked like!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_ren...
Ancient Egyptians were never black either!
lmao

Arlington, VA

#8251 May 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard of Grimaldi man who has been discarded by scientists because there has been to much interference,drilling holes on the skull etc. By scientists say he was more than likely Cro-Magnon!
I hope that these weren't the same scientist that said that Jesus was a pale face. Or that the world was flat. Or that Christopher Columbus discovered America!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#8252 May 21, 2013
Try again Haplogroup J in North Africa:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HG_J1_ (ADN-Y).PNG
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8253 May 21, 2013
lmao wrote:
Read what the scientist who created that model states. First the clay used was NOT used as an indication of skin color and secondly the forensic craftsman said his the face emerged was NOT that of a black African, Asian, or European, but a blend of all three. Yes black Africans evolved just like all other people from archaic homospecies.
lmao

Arlington, VA

#8254 May 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not understanding very much at all about physical anthropology, apparently.
“Whites” go back at LEAST 30,000 years. Their skeletal morphology is in evidence in Cro-Magnon even earlier than that, though just what was their skin color we do not know.
But the designation “Caucasoid” does not depend on skin color. Many peoples who are very dark are classed as “caucasoid” based on DNA and skeletal morphology.
Read an Intro to Physical Anthro text before attempting to discuss this topic about which you know nothing.
Today, this cro-magnon would be called the n-word by many pale faces around the globe. There wouldn't be any question about that. Today, the word cro-magnon, a term developed 130 years ago by crackas was some garbage then, and it is some garbage now. The new term is Early Modern Human, and the earliest Modern Human my friend goes back more than 30,000 years. As far as it concerns you pale faces that man is Khosian, the WORLDS oldest human group and there ain't NOTHING white about him fool!

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#8255 May 21, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way you disappear on your own yhread when trolls like BrotherFakeout come on with all of their tacial slurs and bigoted fuckery and magically reappear to chop down black posters/high 5 Eurocentrics.
I chop down afrocentrists. Black people like Conrad are actually interested real Interior African history and achievement, unlike you useless worms. Do you see me chopping him down?

I didn't think so. It's not my fault you senseless afrocentrists are always wrong, stupid, AND Black. And I don't "disappear" at all. There is no reason for me to contribute or make any statements when you all are engaged in your typical inane babble, as none of that concerns me or interests me. I only contribute when there is something being discussed that is of interest or when I have to rebut something. My contributions directly relate to the theme of this thread, unlike any of your so-called "contributions".

I would actually prefer to debate eurocentrists, but about Interior African achievement, not Egypt or North Africa, but alas, none have shown their face here since Bozino. Most eurocentrists have no desire to be anywhere near me because of the consistent spankings I always deliver them.

You afrocentrists on the other hand seem to have an appreciably high threshold for pain and embarrassment.

I still don't understand why.
Nagas74 wrote:
The same way you won't honor a web cam challenge that would reveal you for the white racist troll that you are?
Oh how droll. ;^) The beetle larva wishes to discuss "honor".

There is nothing about you that even comes within vanishing distance of "honor", Bettybwoy, and I'm not concerned about your phag boy obsession with seeing my face. If you desire to delude yourself into thinking that I am a white racist, then do so.

You're still wrong about everything, you still can't read, and you still will continue to get spanked anytime you decide to try and challenge anything I say.

You got that, Bettybwoy?
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8256 May 21, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Today, this cro-magnon would be called the n-word by many pale faces around the globe. There wouldn't be any question about that. Today, the word cro-magnon, a term developed 130 years ago by crackas was some garbage then, and it is some garbage now. The new term is Early Modern Human, and the earliest Modern Human my friend goes back more than 30,000 years. As far as it concerns you pale faces that man is Khosian, the WORLDS oldest human group and there ain't NOTHING white about him fool!
Cro-magnon would not be called a 'N****' cause they do not resemble 'N****'. Genetically and phenotypically Cro-magnon types resemble modern Europeans. In fact their closest to Northern Europeans.

"The Cro-Magnons had long, fairly low skulls, with wide faces, prominent noses, and moderate to no prognathism, similar to the features seen in modern Europeans."
lmao

Arlington, VA

#8257 May 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Cro-magnon would not be called a 'N****' cause they do not resemble 'N****'. Genetically and phenotypically Cro-magnon types resemble modern Europeans. In fact their closest to Northern Europeans.
"The Cro-Magnons had long, fairly low skulls, with wide faces, prominent noses, and moderate to no prognathism, similar to the features seen in modern Europeans."
The only thing that pale faces need to concern themselves with is SLC24A5. This mutation causes pale skin in Europeans but not in Asians. There are 2 variants of the gene that differs by 1 amino acid. All Africans and East Asians have one allele, pale faces have the other.

"Norton, who worked on the Cheng study as a graduate student, decided to find out when that mutation swept through Europeans. Working as a postdoc with geneticist Michael at the University of Arizona, she sequenced 9300 base pairs of DNA in theSLC24A5 gene in 41 Europeans, Africans, and American Indians. Using variations in the gene that did not cause paling, she calculated the background mutation rate of SLC24A5 and thereby determined that 18,000 years had passed since the light-skin allele was fixed in Europeans. But the error margins were large, so she also analyzed variation in the DNA flanking the gene. She found that Europeans with the allele had a “striking lack of diversity” in this flanking DNA—a sign of very recent genetic change, because not enough time has passed for new mutations to arise. The data suggest that the selective sweep occurred 5300 to 6000 years ago, but given the imprecision of method, the real date could be as far back as 12,000 years ago, Norton said. She added that other, unknown, genes probably also cause paling in Europeans.

Either way, the implication is that Europeans were brown-skinned for tens of thousands of years—a suggestion made 30 years ago by Stanford University geneticist L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza."
lmao

Arlington, VA

#8258 May 21, 2013
SLC24A5 opens the door for so many other avenues of thought to go down but you there is no need to go there. 6,000 years pale mutants. Cut your history off right there!

Level 8

Location hidden

#8259 May 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The very first people in North Africa WAS CRO-MAGNON (CAUCASIAN)! They ARE THE ANCESTORS OF THE BERBERS and Caucasian people ARE NEVER BLACK!
"The so-called Old Man [Cro-Magnon 1] became the original model for
what was once termed the Cro-Magnon or Upper Paleolithic "race" of
Europe.. there's no such valid biological category, and Cro-Magnon 1 is
not typical of Upper Paleolithic western Europeans- and not even all that
similar to the other two make skulls found at the site. Most of the genetic
evidence, as well as the newest fossil evidence from Africa argue against
continuous local evolution producing modern groups directly from any
Eurasian pre-modern population.. there's no longer much debate that a
large genetic contribution from migrating early modern Africans infuenced
other groups throughout the Old World.“
--B. Lewis et al. 2008. Understanding Humans: Introduction to Physical
Anthropology and Archaeology. p 297

:)
African AE wrote:
Look at the 30 000 years on the link below!
http://www.temehu.com/History-of-Libya.htm#fi...
Okay and??? Show fossil records or archhaelgical sites of these 'Caucasoids. ANd Berber ancestry is NOT cro-magnon, I'll get onthat later.

And also...
http://i49.tinypic.com/14kl9uu.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tNSFOhb_cGM/TxiojlP...

Level 8

Location hidden

#8260 May 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Those ARE NOT paintings of Berbers! The ancient Egyptians always painted the Berbers as Caucasian. Look on the Book of Gates!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_races.jpg
Buddy please kill yourself...Kill yourself by filling a bathtub up with water and then getting in and putting a TV(turned on) in the tub with you still in, thus electrocuting you to death.:)

That painting was NOT painted by the Ancients! But was painted in the year 1820!!!

Again this is how the Ancient Egyptians depicted the Ancient Libyan Berbers.

^^^Those were the Berbers that ruled the 22nd and 23rd dynasties of Ancient Egypt!

And btw the Ancient Egyptians didn't even see the Nubians as a different race! That was something made up. Not only that, but the Ancient Egyptians didn't even discriminate against the Nubians!
http://i42.tinypic.com/f3gs5j.jpg
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8262 May 21, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that pale faces need to concern themselves with is SLC24A5. This mutation causes pale skin in Europeans but not in Asians. There are 2 variants of the gene that differs by 1 amino acid. All Africans and East Asians have one allele, pale faces have the other.
"Norton, who worked on the Cheng study as a graduate student, decided to find out when that mutation swept through Europeans. Working as a postdoc with geneticist Michael at the University of Arizona, she sequenced 9300 base pairs of DNA in theSLC24A5 gene in 41 Europeans, Africans, and American Indians. Using variations in the gene that did not cause paling, she calculated the background mutation rate of SLC24A5 and thereby determined that 18,000 years had passed since the light-skin allele was fixed in Europeans. But the error margins were large, so she also analyzed variation in the DNA flanking the gene. She found that Europeans with the allele had a “striking lack of diversity” in this flanking DNA—a sign of very recent genetic change, because not enough time has passed for new mutations to arise. The data suggest that the selective sweep occurred 5300 to 6000 years ago, but given the imprecision of method, the real date could be as far back as 12,000 years ago, Norton said. She added that other, unknown, genes probably also cause paling in Europeans.
Either way, the implication is that Europeans were brown-skinned for tens of thousands of years—a suggestion made 30 years ago by Stanford University geneticist L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza."
Light skin appeared in none African types soon after the OOA migrations. SLC24A5 is just ONE of MANY alleles that is responsible for light skin in Europeans and Eurasian types. Europeans were already light skin before they even migrated into None Tropical Europe for tens of thousands of years. They were light skinned Eurasians because they have been living in Northern Hemispheric Low UV Radiation Eurasian regions where light skinned was more cohesive for survival long before they migrated into Cold Adapted Europe. That is why Neanderthals were light skinned while living in these SAME Northern Hemispheric Low UV Radiation Eurasian regions and why prehistoric Eurasians were light skinned while living in those SAME Northern Hemispheric Low UV Radiation Eurasian regions.

“The fact that the hunter-gatherers [Cro Magnon types] are most similar to Finns, Orcadians, and other extreme-northern populations suggests that they were indeed a major part of the Mesolithic meta-population that populated large parts of Europe." ~ Science: Stone Age Skeletons of Europe

"Over the last 50,000 years, populations have gone from dark pigmented to lighter skin, and people have also gone the other way, from light skin back to darker skin. People living now in southern parts of India [and Sri Lanka] are extremely darkly pigmented. But their great, great ancestors lived much farther north, and when they migrated south, their pigmentation redarkened. There has probably been a redarkening of several groups of humans." ~ Jablonski

"Light skin pigmentation evolved in humans not just once nor twice but probably 3 times including in one of our distant ancestors, the Neanderthals. The remarkable testament to the power of evolution." ~ Jablonski

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,620,865
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 min New Flava 479
Can America Become 80% White Again? 6 min KIP 240
Texas tech shooting 6 min New Flava 55
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 10 min New Flava 42
Racism in America 12 min New Flava 874
Whitey does it again new body armor 15 times s... 16 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 11
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Slim Jim 32
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Djay 1,580
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 3 hr FireFellow44 41
More from around the web