Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Mutant crusher

Washington, DC

#8015 May 15, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this shoe shining caricature screaming "whitey" smh
I posted the videos that represent my message. I don't remember posting white people's videos. I don't remember posting white people's issues.
It's only buck dancing, watermelon slicing negrows such as yourselves who ignore the message.
I'm trying to halt our regression toto the point of savagery.
Will you help or will you continue to be apart of the problem with your Afrocentric buffoonery..smh
Look at this cracker chimp away. Rofl

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8016 May 15, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to pretend to be black and ignore the web cam challenge you dog kissing,child molesting,serial killing,Tamahu imbecile.
Two can play the racist stereotype game you miserable albino mutant.
p.s...Take your Uncle Tom videos and shove them up your Aussie ass.
Continue to buck dance whilst having your pants hang off yo azz.

Typical negrow slave. You obsessed with white people.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#8017 May 15, 2013
Mutant crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this cracker chimp away. Rofl
Look at this Stepit Fetchit smh Hey Nagger74 He used "chimp" he must be white!!

You savage minstrels just don't know how much you are harming our community with your buffoonery..smh

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#8020 May 15, 2013
I am done with you negrows tonight. I am going to watch the playoffs and enjoy a nice cigar and a beer.
I will let you continue to buck dance for your bushel of bananas like a good slave.
Mutant crusher

Washington, DC

#8023 May 15, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
I am done with you negrows tonight. I am going to watch the playoffs and enjoy a nice cigar and a beer.
I will let you continue to buck dance for your bushel of bananas like a good slave.
Stop whining and leave bytch. We own this thread now.
Shakalaka

Tucker, GA

#8026 May 15, 2013
Black people can travel anywhere in the world without fear. Always have...always will. Admired. Cool. Calm and collective.

Seems others spend a great deal of their time trying to define Black men and women. Telling us who we are and who we are not as if it matters.

A man is as he thinks. If the black man chooses to think he is whatever he imagines himself to be, then that is who he is. Period.

Does it matter what any one else thinks? No. All this talk about where we come from is quite foolish. We dominate the planet.
Shakalaka

Tucker, GA

#8027 May 15, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to buck dance whilst having your pants hang off yo azz.
Typical negrow slave. You obsessed with white people.
Yes, that is why we are in the African American Forum. You ignorant F*ck
Hates trolls

Sicklerville, NJ

#8029 May 15, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
Well,so much for this Coon thread designed to attract white racists by the droves.All of the posers have been called out and not a single one of them would meet my web cam challenge. White lying ass trolls!
We tore the fools apart today thanks for the help.
Europig Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#8031 May 15, 2013
Jeff wrote:
You're a white troll.
Bakaki Madea

Ashburn, VA

#8032 May 15, 2013
Well Uhm, I am an expert on Aflican history. I know Aflican history than Aflicans themselves. My scientific racism books which were all written by hillbilly pseudoscientists and historians are a great source of Aflican history.

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8033 May 16, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do, for the most part. Ashkenazi are in fact part Sephardic, since there were migrations of Sephardim into Ashkenazi communities who were absorbed.
You now nothing of Jewish history, of course, since you are an antisemitic subhuman full of Islamopropaganda against the Jews.
You deserve death.
They dont.
Ive been around too many jews to know the differences.

How can i be antisemite when im part semite idiot?
question

Raleigh, NC

#8034 May 16, 2013
Isn't Egypt african??????????

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#8035 May 16, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Black people can travel anywhere in the world without fear. Always have...always will. Admired. Cool. Calm and collective.
Seems others spend a great deal of their time trying to define Black men and women. Telling us who we are and who we are not as if it matters.
A man is as he thinks. If the black man chooses to think he is whatever he imagines himself to be, then that is who he is. Period.
Does it matter what any one else thinks? No. All this talk about where we come from is quite foolish. We dominate the planet.
I am black and I think I am a Viking Herbrew Astronaut..You cannot tell me otherwise. smmfh
You buck dancing, shoe shining, self-hating biatch!

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#8036 May 16, 2013
Afreekan wrote:
<quoted text>
They dont.
Ive been around too many jews to know the differences.
How can i be antisemite when im part semite idiot?
The same way all these minstrel slaves are part white but yet obsessively complain and whine about them lol

Dumb azz Afrocentric Heifer smh

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#8037 May 16, 2013
question wrote:
Isn't Egypt african??????????
Yeah it's in Africa. What does that have to do with it's people? Africa doesn't mean black you ignorant buffoon.

North Africans are not our people, never have been, never will be.

I know it hurts to hear the truth but///////It is....What it is

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#8038 May 16, 2013
Hates trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
We tore the fools apart today thanks for the help.
By ignoring evidence like a little child...Yeah you showed us.

You just continue to buck dance for your white liberal slave masters and your Afrocentric house negrows.

You mofos are destroying us as a people and either don't realize it or don't give a fu##

I would bet the latter..smh
motts

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#8039 May 16, 2013
This thread needs an injection of REAL BLACK HISTORY!

Coming soon!!
motts

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#8042 May 16, 2013
MOOR = BLACK AFRICAN

"Snowden (1970) and Desanges (1981) reference various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In addition to the presence of fair-skinned blonds, various “Ethiopian” or “part-Ethiopian” groups are described, near the coast and on the southern slopes of the Atlas mountains.“Ethiopians,” meaning dark-skinned peoples usually having “ulotrichous”(wooly) hair, are noted in various Greek accounts and European coinage (Snowden, 1970). Hiernaux (1975) interprets the finding of “subsaharan” population affinities in living Maghrebans as being solely the result of the medieval transsaharan slave trade; it is clear that this is not the case. Furthermore, the blacks of the ancient Maghreb were apparently not foreign or a caste." (S.O.Y Keita, "Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa," American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 83:35-48 (1990).

Joseph Vogel stressed: "Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north." (Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California, 1997, pp. 465-472).

"Except for the Zandj (black slaves) from lower Iraq, no large body of blacks historically linked to the trans-Saharan slave trade existed anywhere in the Arab world ... The high costs of slaves, because of the risks inherent in the desert crossing, which would have not permitted such a massive exodus ... Until the Crusades the Muslim world drew its slaves from two main sources: Eastern and Central Europe (Slavs) and Turkestan. The Sudan only came third." - Africa from the Seventh to Eleventh Century, UNESCO, 1988.

CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WE ALL KNOW …MOORS = BLACK AFRICANS.
motts

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#8043 May 16, 2013
NORTH AFRICAN HISTORY IS BLACK HISTORY

BLACK MOORISH ROYALTY IN MOROCCO

Moulay al-Rashid (1631-1672)(Arabic:&#1605; &#1608;&#1604;&#15 75;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 85;&#1588;&#1610;& #1583;) was Sultan of Morocco from 1666 to 1672.
Mawlaay or Moulay al-Rashid is called the founder of the Alaouite Dynasty.

this is how Mulay al-Rashid was described at the time: "He is of middle size; his face is long and thin; his beard, forked and white, his color, almost black with a white mark near the nose" - Abbé Busnot, Histoire de Regne de Mouley Ismael, Roven, 1714

http://moorishpac.com/moulay-al-rashid-sultan...

http://www.aucklandartgallery.com/the-collect...
BEWARE OF FAKE WHITEWASHED WICKITRIKIPEDIA IMAGES POSTED BY EURONUTS!!
motts

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#8045 May 16, 2013
The trolls can never explain this dish LOL!
Moros_y_Cristianos or Moors and Christians.
AKA.. BLACK BEANS and WHITE RICE!!

The SPANISH people of Valencia just love it!! It's part of their BLACK ROOTS!!

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 6 min Bret swvensen 7,108
White People And Bestiality 7 min Black Power 8
White on white Rape! (Mar '12) 8 min gerry 27
Police officers 16 min naygers 78
All women prefer white men 20 min CEEK 4,836
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 1 hr Mick 972
Why are BM so DESPERATE??? 1 hr Mick 53
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr johnplustwomore 121,110
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 3 hr johnplustwomore 1,076
White men are better lovers? 4 hr lilsexkitten 107
More from around the web