Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Hates these trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#7740 May 14, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like you've experiencing the last several pages?
I haven't got whipped yet at anything.
lmao

Arlington, VA

#7741 May 14, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
The Igbo were highly enterprising. They established long distance trade routes which would have connected with the Trans Saharan Trade that the peoples of the Sudan (e.g. Hausa, Kanuri, Malinke, Soninke, etc.) were a part of, and is said to have reached areas as far away as Mecca and Medina.
So possibly they traded certain items with Egypt as well, but they wouldn't have had much of anything else to do with Egypt beyond trade, especially Ancient Egypt.
It is my understanding that some of the earliest Egyptian priest were Igbo speaking which makes sense because Igbo is supposedly the oldest language in the world. There are scores of Egyptian gods that are Igbo in sound and in meaning. IGBO UKWU/Heliopolis is known as the Lost City of the Gods of Egypt and of India. The majority of African Americans brought to the New World as slaves are Igbo. Again, how is it that African Americans are not supposed to even discuss Egypt because it has nothing to do with them?

“Look upon reality!”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7742 May 14, 2013
Europig Settlers wrote:
<quoted text> Europigs and arab garbage who raped, pillaged, molested and humiliated Africa on a global scale cannot claim Africa but everybody else can. You can however claim europigsty, you pink swine. There is now a worldwide non europig movement to remove remnants of the oppressors of Africans and there is a song for the movement and it's called "dubula ibhunu" translated to english "kill the europig settler". Just imagine how much you hate arabs and islam. That is how much Africans hate europig settlers. Hatred which is well founded.
Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR)(d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.”

Ibn Hazm(eleventh century Moorish sholar) Wrote. "Negroes in africa neither have books, nor sciences or histories"

The Berbers belong to a powerful, formidable, and numerous people; a true people like so many others, the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.-- Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
Ibn Khaldun,_Muqaddimah_, 14th century Moorish Scholar

Beyond [known peoples of Mauritania] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and of unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
Ibn Khaldun,_Muqaddimah, 14th Century Moorish Scholar

http://www.hyperhistory.net/apwh/essays/cot/t...

Perhaps the most long-lasting contribution to West Africa was Christianity. Before the Portuguese arrival, most African tribes were destroying themselves through inter-tribal warfare, cannibalism, murder of twins, human sacrifice, and witchcraft. Although many tribes further inland were still doing these atrocities centuries later, the Portuguese converted the tribes near the coast to Christianity. Portuguese priests went to the chiefs of villages and tried to convert them, so that the rest of the tribe would follow. Millions of Africans natives became Christians in this way and although many inhumane deeds were done in the name of God, Christianity benefited the African tribes over-all. Even today, roughly 60% of all West Africans claim to be Christians. Although this is also due to the influence of other European nations that followed, Portugal paved the way, having a huge impact on the religion of West Africa.

Next!
Hates these trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#7743 May 14, 2013
Europig Settlers wrote:
<quoted text> Spare me the cretinous verbiage, pompous pseudo-intellectual dimwitted rapscallion. Anywho, who made you the Africa claimant police?
Lol his silly ass trying to tell us what Is and what isn't black history.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#7744 May 14, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That video doesn't show any 'black' people. Jews, Middle Eastern people ect were not black 2,000 years ago. By then light skin was already nearly fixed in those populations, so they did not look any different from Modern Middle Eastern people today.
OOOOH but my 'feathered friend', those drawings in the catacombs are real and certainly nothing like those "white moorish" cartoons that are posted here from time2time. Those frescoes depict Jesus as they saw him. Clearly, NOTHING like a "jeff goldblum". I'm sure all will agree with my assessment.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#7745 May 14, 2013
Black arts wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks always lived in upper Egypt.
It is black history.
I find it funny how you illiterates always find a way to turn a question about why it is that afrocentric dorks are so obsessed with Egypt into something have to do with denying the Blackness of Egypt.

Why are afrocentrists who come from the complete opposite side of the continent and have no ancestral relations with Egyptians so much more obsessed with trying to find ways to "claim" Egyptian history than to discuss their own history?

Why do you dumb, impotent fools go out of your way in freakin' mass droves to try and prove Egyptians were Black, but NEVER in any mass when it comes to defending INTERIOR AFRICAN ACHIEVEMENT?

How come I didn't see any of your cowards when I was battling Bozino and his crazy nonsense?

How come I didn't see any of you cowards when I was battling Big Smoke and his nonsense about West/Central Africans being incompetent leaders?

How come I didn't see any of you cowards when I was battling racist South African whites and their nonsense about Africans being weak opponents to every race they've come accross.

How come I NEVER EVER see any of you dolts come together IN MASS whenever real racists and eurocentrists try to downgrade Interior African history and achievement, but will come the very microsecond anyone says anything about Egyptians having absolutely nothing to do with your pathetic loser a$$s.

What's your answer to that, fool?
Hates these trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#7746 May 14, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my understanding that some of the earliest Egyptian priest were Igbo speaking which makes sense because Igbo is supposedly the oldest language in the world. There are scores of Egyptian gods that are Igbo in sound and in meaning. IGBO UKWU/Heliopolis is known as the Lost City of the Gods of Egypt and of India. The majority of African Americans brought to the New World as slaves are Igbo. Again, how is it that African Americans are not supposed to even discuss Egypt because it has nothing to do with them?
Nice
Hates these trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#7747 May 14, 2013
Afrocentric Myth Exposer wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes,
Is that why crackers got enslaved by the mongols?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7748 May 14, 2013
Hates these trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been conquered at all you stupid bytch.
I have been saying since I got in this thread that AE is apart of black history and have yet to be proven wrong.
You silly fool. The first that came out of your illiterate mouth was Christianity being likely to have formed in Africa based on the fact that Homo Sapiens originated there.

You didn't know what "illiterate" meant.

You didn't know that Berbers enslaved Black Africans.

You didn't know what period Predynastic Egypt started.

You're stupid as been plaguing this thread since you got here, fool.
Hates these trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#7749 May 14, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny how you illiterates always find a way to turn a question about why it is that afrocentric dorks are so obsessed with Egypt into something have to do with denying the Blackness of Egypt.
Why are afrocentrists who come from the complete opposite side of the continent and have no ancestral relations with Egyptians so much more obsessed with trying to find ways to "claim" Egyptian history than to discuss their own history?
Why do you dumb, impotent fools go out of your way in freakin' mass droves to try and prove Egyptians were Black, but NEVER in any mass when it comes to defending INTERIOR AFRICAN ACHIEVEMENT?
How come I didn't see any of your cowards when I was battling Bozino and his crazy nonsense?
How come I didn't see any of you cowards when I was battling Big Smoke and his nonsense about West/Central Africans being incompetent leaders?
How come I didn't see any of you cowards when I was battling racist South African whites and their nonsense about Africans being weak opponents to every race they've come accross.
How come I NEVER EVER see any of you dolts come together IN MASS whenever real racists and eurocentrists try to downgrade Interior African history and achievement, but will come the very microsecond anyone says anything about Egyptians having absolutely nothing to do with your pathetic loser a$$s.
I already told your stupid ass if you wanna talk about west africa lets do it.

But if you are gonna deny Black African involvement in AE you and I will always have a problem.

You are so stupid. If any crackers say anything bad about ANY part of black africa they will get the same treatment.

You stupid bytch, the only thread I see about black africa on the front page is this one so that why I am here.

Any other questions you dumbass?
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#7750 May 14, 2013
motts wrote:
'Brother Realist' is a TROLL who used to go by the name 'Neelix and Kes'...A EURO-Australian.
He frequently pretends to be a black guy to reinforce his arguments which are nothing more than verbal masturbation.
Ain't nothing real about that Brother lol!
Bump...... for continuous news on troll updates ..thx Motts.

“Look upon reality!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#7751 May 14, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Afrocentric crap. Igbo language is from southwestern Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nigeria_Ben...

Next!

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7752 May 14, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Igbo isn't the oldest langauge in the world, and there were no Igbo Egyptian priests.

Now go back and read the OP, because I don't feel like repeating myself for the fiftieth time. I never said AA's were never supposed to discuss anything.

Go back to the first page and actually READ what the OP statement says.
Hates these trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#7753 May 14, 2013
And now who is crying?
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hates these trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#7754 May 14, 2013
What you want a gold star crybaby?
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly fool. The first that came out of your illiterate mouth was Christianity being likely to have formed in Africa based on the fact that Homo Sapiens originated there.
You didn't know what "illiterate" meant.
You didn't know that Berbers enslaved Black Africans.
You didn't know what period Predynastic Egypt started.
You're stupid as been plaguing this thread since you got here, fool.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7755 May 14, 2013
Europig Settlers wrote:
<quoted text> Spare me the cretinous verbiage, pompous pseudo-intellectual dimwitted rapscallion. Anywho, who made you the Africa claimant police?
Spare the fatuous illiteracy, you cognitively deficient, mentally incapacitated piece marmot placenta. Anywho, when did your trainer permit you out of your cardboard box?
Hates these trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#7756 May 14, 2013
Waaaaaa nobody helped me. That's what you sound like here.
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>

“Look upon reality!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#7757 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that why crackers got enslaved by the mongols?
We repelled the mongols but it took our own humanity to finally let you free.
The Mongol Horde were fierce warriors but eventually, like all who dare challenge Europe, were forced into modern obscurity.

Next!
Hates these trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#7758 May 14, 2013
Afrocentric Myth Exposer wrote:
<quoted text>
We repelled the mongols but it took our own humanity to finally let you free.
The Mongol Horde were fierce warriors but eventually, like all who dare challenge Europe, were forced into modern obscurity.
Next!
No you didn't they enslaved you. You are a product and Genghis khans nut sack.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#7759 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok so who invented the gigahertz chip then?
He did not invented it, he was part of a design team for making a one-gigahertz chip. But the SI unit of frequency, i.e. electromagnetic waves the underlying basis of most wireless technology, that define the number of cycles per second of a periodic phenomenon and who's most common uses is the description of the sine wave, particularly those used in radio and audio applications were already discovered in the late 1800s. The word "hertz" is named for Heinrich Rudolf Hertz. The scientific unit of frequency – cycles per second – was named the "hertz" in his honor. Hence why its GigaHertz, MegaHertz, Kilohertz, Zettahertz, etc etc. In part we have the "wireless age" today, thanks to Hertz's discoveries. In bulk, Hertz' experiments explain reflection, refraction, polarization, interference, and velocity of electric waves. This is why I said with Hertz we wouldn't have the GigaHertz, nor the MegaHertz or the Kilohertz, Zettahertz, etc etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Humanity be better off without blacks? (Aug '11) 1 min renee1234 201
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,396,352
Why do people keep saying Ice-T is creole? (Jun '10) 5 min Wakamoor 21
What is you view on haitian women? (Jan '13) 12 min Sophie 33
I swear that this happened yesterday. 12 min Sir Jethro 6
BLACK WOMEN, Stop wearing false hair or else...... (Oct '08) 14 min Wakamoor 85
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min Me myself and EYE 46,615
Eurafrica 20 min enoch powell 73
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 25 min Wakamoor 23
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 40 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 136,129
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr larryX 32,720
More from around the web