Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7625 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know in 1945 the jew were not really sure where to go?
They even thought about going to Uganda. ROFL.
Oh yes how amusing. 1/3 of them had been massacred by the Nazis and they were desperate to have a home ANYWHERE.

F U for belittling this.

ISRAEL is their country. Get over it.
CraZy As A Road Lizard

Meridian, MS

#7627 May 13, 2013
Did somebody say Uganda?
CraZy As A Road Lizard

Meridian, MS

#7628 May 13, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes how amusing. 1/3 of them had been massacred by the Nazis and they were desperate to have a home ANYWHERE.
F U for belittling this.
ISRAEL is their country. Get over it.
Watch this Barros,.
The Bolshevik Butchers of Russia
Watch @:
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#7629 May 14, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a shyt what they claim mfer. AE is apart of black history.

Whether you or those fool believe it or not.
Yet ancient Egyptian history has nothing to do with us African Americans as a people at all. It was NOT our ancestors that built that great civilization.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#7630 May 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews of Judaea 2000 years ago were not black, you idiot.
This is proven, but oh damn I forgot evidence and facts mean nothing to you, putz.
Jesus was not a blonde Nordic as Euros often portray him. He was a JEW. Probably had thick wavy dark hair, dark eyes, big nose, Mediterranean color of skin...
Get a grip.
Watch the vid dummy.

http://www.google.com/url...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#7631 May 14, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the vid dummy.
http://www.google.com/url...
That video doesn't show any 'black' people. Jews, Middle Eastern people ect were not black 2,000 years ago. By then light skin was already nearly fixed in those populations, so they did not look any different from Modern Middle Eastern people today.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#7632 May 14, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
Early human settlers from northern holocene societies arrived in West Africa around 12,000 B.C.[dubious – discuss] Sedentary farming began in, or around the fifth millennium B.C, as well as the domestication of cattle. By 1500 B.C, ironworking technology allowed an expansion of agricultural productivity, and the first city-states later formed. northern tribes developed walled settlements and non-walled settlements that numbered at 400. In the forest region, Iron Age cultures began to flourish, and an inter-region trade began to appear.The desertification of the Sahara and the climatic change of the coast cause trade with upper mediterranean peoples to be impended.
The domestication of the camel allowed the development of a trans-Saharan trade with cultures across the Sahara, including Carthage and the Berbers; major exports included gold, cotton cloth, metal ornaments and leather goods, which were then exchanged for salt, horses, textiles, and other such materials. Local leather, cloth, and gold also contributed to the abundancy of prosperity for many of the following empires.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa
Amazing! A whole post from an Afronazi about West Africa! Are you overcoming your self-hatred finally?

I have read earlier dates than that for the domestication of some crops. Domestication (development of agriculture) occurred in a wide band south of the Sahara stretching from Ethiopia to Senegal. This region constitutes one of six major regions of crop domestication in the world. As in other places, it would seem to have been an indigenous development, not sparked by the Mideastern Neolithic.

Wow you say that the camel was necessary to have trading contacts across the Sahara, yet you Afronazis have consistently maintained that the Sahara was not a barrier! But, oh yes it was, which is why the Maghreb contains different people and culture than sub-Saharan regions, though there was contact during wet periods (e.g., 20,000 yrs bp).

This is an encouraging sign, that perhaps you may eventually emerge from your self-hating Afronazism and pursue real scholarship.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#7633 May 14, 2013
CraZy As A Road Lizard wrote:
<quoted text>Watch this Barros,.
The Bolshevik Butchers of Russia
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XO_WSPnGgEMXX
Stalin was also a raging antisemite as well as red fascist whose mass murder of Ukrainian free peasants was not only a colossal crime against humanity but also a huge tactical mistake as their potentially very productive agricultural system was replaced by the inefficient collective farms.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#7634 May 14, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That video doesn't show any 'black' people. Jews, Middle Eastern people ect were not black 2,000 years ago. By then light skin was already nearly fixed in those populations, so they did not look any different from Modern Middle Eastern people today.
This is solidly proven by analysis of 2000 yr old remains from Galilee which proved to be identical to modern Sephardim.

Like most of the Ashkenazim I've known, Jesus looked like a typical Mideastern Semite.
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7637 May 14, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ancient Egyptian history has nothing to do with us African Americans as a people at all. It was NOT our ancestors that built that great civilization.
Except black people did build that great civilization.

"The 25th's reunification of Lower Egypt, Upper Egypt, and also Kush (Nubia) created the largest Egyptian empire since the New Kingdom. They ushered in an age of renaissance by reaffirming Ancient Egyptian religious traditions, temples, and artistic forms, while introducing some unique aspects of Kushite culture.[2] It was during the 25th dynasty that the Nile valley saw the first widespread construction of pyramids (many in modern Sudan) since the Middle Kingdom"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_dyn...
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7638 May 14, 2013
Yeah im a self hater for taking black history you bytch.

" The 25th's reunification of Lower Egypt, Upper Egypt, and also Kush (Nubia) created the largest Egyptian empire since the New Kingdom. They ushered in an age of renaissance by reaffirming Ancient Egyptian religious traditions, temples, and artistic forms, while introducing some unique aspects of Kushite culture.[2] It was during the 25th dynasty that the Nile valley saw the first widespread construction of pyramids (many in modern Sudan) since the Middle Kingdom"

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_dyn...

I don't see you monkey ass ever talking about you people bytch.

SO F U!
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing! A whole post from an Afronazi about West Africa! Are you overcoming your self-hatred finally?
I have read earlier dates than that for the domestication of some crops. Domestication (development of agriculture) occurred in a wide band south of the Sahara stretching from Ethiopia to Senegal. This region constitutes one of six major regions of crop domestication in the world. As in other places, it would seem to have been an indigenous development, not sparked by the Mideastern Neolithic.
Wow you say that the camel was necessary to have trading contacts across the Sahara, yet you Afronazis have consistently maintained that the Sahara was not a barrier! But, oh yes it was, which is why the Maghreb contains different people and culture than sub-Saharan regions, though there was contact during wet periods (e.g., 20,000 yrs bp).
This is an encouraging sign, that perhaps you may eventually emerge from your self-hating Afronazism and pursue real scholarship.
Tena

Sparta, NJ

#7639 May 14, 2013
Read Black Genesis. Presents proof that an advanced black African civilization inhabited the Sahara long before Pharaonic Egypt • Reveals black Africa to be at the genesis of ancient civilization and the human story • Examines extensive studies into the lost civilization of the “Star People” by renowned anthropologists, archaeologists, genetic scientists, and cultural historians as well as the authors’ archaeoastronomy and hieroglyphics research • Deciphers the history behind the mysterious Nabta.
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7641 May 14, 2013
Funny how cracker can claim all of Russia but aa must claim a small part of sub Africa?

ROFL at these dumbass troll. With nothing to say.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#7644 May 14, 2013
Tena wrote:
Read Black Genesis. Presents proof that an advanced black African civilization inhabited the Sahara long before Pharaonic Egypt • Reveals black Africa to be at the genesis of ancient civilization and the human story • Examines extensive studies into the lost civilization of the “Star People” by renowned anthropologists, archaeologists, genetic scientists, and cultural historians as well as the authors’ archaeoastronomy and hieroglyphics research • Deciphers the history behind the mysterious Nabta.
The essentials of that are true... there was a complex and extensive culture/society in the Sahara before ancient Egyptian civilization, however, to pretend that that book resolves all the questions, explains Nabta, etc., is unrealistic.

That is pop writing, not valid academic material.

As for being the genesis of civilization, no. Civilization arose independently in multiple locations, including in SE Europe by 6000 bce, and probably even earlier in Iran-India.
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7645 May 14, 2013
You crackers and cracker worshippers will NOT be taking the greatest ancient civilization known to man. Not while I am around.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#7646 May 14, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
Funny how cracker can claim all of Russia but aa must claim a small part of sub Africa?
ROFL at these dumbass troll. With nothing to say.
Since Russia includes Siberia, I don't see how you can pretend that whites claim it all. I don't think most Siberian peoples would be considered “white”.

Yet again you demonstrate your ignorance of basic geography and anthropology.

What the hell DÖ you know, fool?

and what does russia have to do with Africa? Nothing. And sub-Saharan Africa is a "small part"???

LOL... what a moron.
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7647 May 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Russia includes Siberia, I don't see how you can pretend that whites claim it all. I don't think most Siberian peoples would be considered “white”.
and what does russia have to do with Africa? Nothing. And sub-Saharan Africa is a "small part"???
LOL... what a moron.
Yeah that is what I thought nothing to say.

Crackers claim all of Russia the fck are you even talking about?
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7648 May 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... what a moron.
Yeah small part as in you fools say I can only claim a small part of sub Africa.

Are you that stupid?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#7650 May 14, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah small part as in you fools say I can only claim a small part of sub Africa.
Are you that stupid?
Africa below the Maghreb is a “small part”? LOL...

Can you even find Africa on a world map? I doubt it. Apparenty you can't find Russia either.

Get an education, boy.
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7651 May 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa below the Maghreb is a “small part”? LOL...
Can you even find Africa on a world map? I doubt it. Apparenty you can't find Russia either.
Get an education, boy.
Yes , you dumbfck, west/central Africa is a small part of sub Africa.

Again you are stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 min Troller of saltines 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,459,039
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 2 min Barros 27
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 4 min Moses 1,266
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Tallenrum 50,721
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 8 min Barros 285
no blacks allowed in this thread 14 min Lori899 111
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 26 min Sicklecell Supporter 53
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 45 min Gargantos 85
More from around the web