Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#7581 May 13, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. You won't even confront the white racists who claim W-Central Africans were essentially nothing but apes.
Moron.
You're too busy stealing other peoples' civilizations.
Who's next? The Chinese again? The Siberians? Polynesians? Cherokee? Who will be next to be claimed as “black” by your Afronazi fools?
While you IGNORE W-Central Africans!
ˇPendejos!
"The 25th's reunification of Lower Egypt, Upper Egypt, and also Kush (Nubia) created the largest Egyptian empire since the New Kingdom. They ushered in an age of renaissance by reaffirming Ancient Egyptian religious traditions, temples, and artistic forms, while introducing some unique aspects of Kushite culture.[2] It was during the 25th dynasty that the Nile valley saw the first widespread construction of pyramids (many in modern Sudan) since the Middle Kingdom"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_dyn ...
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

#7582 May 13, 2013
So,...once again the tag-team action between Bacooni and Senilejackass. I knew Baqueeri had to make up for pointing out to Bareass that the Afroasiatic languages were created by black people. Now he is back to attacking conscious black folks as usual like the little weasel ass kissing troll that he is.
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#7583 May 13, 2013
Early human settlers from northern holocene societies arrived in West Africa around 12,000 B.C.[dubious – discuss] Sedentary farming began in, or around the fifth millennium B.C, as well as the domestication of cattle. By 1500 B.C, ironworking technology allowed an expansion of agricultural productivity, and the first city-states later formed. northern tribes developed walled settlements and non-walled settlements that numbered at 400. In the forest region, Iron Age cultures began to flourish, and an inter-region trade began to appear.The desertification of the Sahara and the climatic change of the coast cause trade with upper mediterranean peoples to be impended.

The domestication of the camel allowed the development of a trans-Saharan trade with cultures across the Sahara, including Carthage and the Berbers; major exports included gold, cotton cloth, metal ornaments and leather goods, which were then exchanged for salt, horses, textiles, and other such materials. Local leather, cloth, and gold also contributed to the abundancy of prosperity for many of the following empires.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa
Jew Mohel Sucks Weiner

Brewster, NY

#7584 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
Boy how long have west Africans lived in west Africa know it all?
Or do i need to teach you about that?
<quoted text>
First West African settlements & skulls go back to "Iwo Eleru" in Nigeria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_history_of...

Early Nigerian history relates to the period of history in Nigeria prior to the common era. Recent archaeological research has shown[who?] that people were already living in Nigeria (specifically the Iwo-Eleru) as early as 11,000 BC and perhaps earlier at Ugwuelle-Uturu (Okigwe) in south-eastern Nigeria.[1] Microlithic and ceramic industries were developed by savanna pastoralists from at least the 4th millennium BC and were continued by subsequent agricultural communities. The Efik/Ibibio/Annang Efik, Ibibio, and Annang people of single ancestor of the coastal southeastern Nigeria are known to have lived in the area several thousands of years before Christ.
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

#7585 May 13, 2013
THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS A WHITE TROLL OR AN UNCLE TOM. END OF STORY.
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#7586 May 13, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid idiot. They never claimed your illiterate Black a$$ to begin with. They didn't need to be taught anything.
What that means is that you are a self hating delusional fool who seeks to claim people who having nothing to do with you and who WANT nothing to do with your Black a$$. They even claim Middle East, the region that kept conquering them a million times, before they claim you delusional fools.
Hahaha....what a dope.
You never answered this fool.

When is to begin with? Before or African black Africans ruled them?
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#7587 May 13, 2013
The hell outta here cracker.
Jew Mohel Sucks Weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
First West African settlements & skulls go back to "Iwo Eleru" in Nigeria.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_history_of...
Early Nigerian history relates to the period of history in Nigeria prior to the common era. Recent archaeological research has shown[who?] that people were already living in Nigeria (specifically the Iwo-Eleru) as early as 11,000 BC and perhaps earlier at Ugwuelle-Uturu (Okigwe) in south-eastern Nigeria.[1] Microlithic and ceramic industries were developed by savanna pastoralists from at least the 4th millennium BC and were continued by subsequent agricultural communities. The Efik/Ibibio/Annang Efik, Ibibio, and Annang people of single ancestor of the coastal southeastern Nigeria are known to have lived in the area several thousands of years before Christ.
Jew Mohel Sucks Weiner

Brewster, NY

#7588 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
Early human settlers from northern holocene societies arrived in West Africa around 12,000 B.C.[dubious – discuss] Sedentary farming began in, or around the fifth millennium B.C, as well as the domestication of cattle. By 1500 B.C, ironworking technology allowed an expansion of agricultural productivity, and the first city-states later formed. northern tribes developed walled settlements and non-walled settlements that numbered at 400. In the forest region, Iron Age cultures began to flourish, and an inter-region trade began to appear.The desertification of the Sahara and the climatic change of the coast cause trade with upper mediterranean peoples to be impended.
The domestication of the camel allowed the development of a trans-Saharan trade with cultures across the Sahara, including Carthage and the Berbers; major exports included gold, cotton cloth, metal ornaments and leather goods, which were then exchanged for salt, horses, textiles, and other such materials. Local leather, cloth, and gold also contributed to the abundancy of prosperity for many of the following empires.
Yes... Yet... Cro Magnon man in Europe & North Africa about 30,000 years ago was closest to "Finland" the most Blonde haired Europeans who are the FURTHEST from Africans by DNA in Europe.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_u7NyW2SaZlE/TSRaQkM...

As this shows Cro Magnon 1 in France & Taforalt Afalou in North Africa were BOTH CLOSEST TO FINLAND OF ALL MODERN POPULATIONS.

.... So... I mean... Europeans were like "Finland" before "West Africans" existed.

So... Why were we ON ARRIVAL TO EUORPE BEFORE WEST AFRICANS EXISTED closest to Finland the furthest DNA from Africans in Europe & the most Blonde in Europe.

I mean we were like Finland before your West Africans even existed!

I mean WTF.
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#7589 May 13, 2013
Its cool, these bytches are never gonna win.
Nagas74 wrote:
So,...once again the tag-team action between Bacooni and Senilejackass. I knew Baqueeri had to make up for pointing out to Bareass that the Afroasiatic languages were created by black people. Now he is back to attacking conscious black folks as usual like the little weasel ass kissing troll that he is.
Jew Mohel Sucks Weiner

Brewster, NY

#7590 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
So... I mean America had Human populations before West Africa did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde

Monte Verde the earliest settlement in America had people before West Africa did!

Yet... Monte Verde is in Chile in the South of South America.

.... I mean we came from Africa as Humans 40,000 - 70,000 years ago.

.. Yet... Some how settled Chile before Nigeria!?

WTF!?

Certainly the fossil evidence seems to be far off from this supposed date.

Can't imagine we could leave Africa 40,000 - 70,000 years ago & some how make it to Chile before Nigeria.
Jew Mohel Sucks Weiner

Brewster, NY

#7591 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
The hell outta here cracker.
<quoted text>
I had told you just yesterday that the earliest house was invented in Europe (Ukraine) before you even had people in West Africa.

Now... You are bragging about how you know when West Africans settled there.... Right after I had told you about it.. LMFAO

Well.. At least you are learning more than the average black bear from the Camden Metro area.!
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

#7592 May 13, 2013
I am confused. Just awhile back there was a Eurotroll on here named "Ancient Egyptian" who was pushing all kind of lies about white Egyptians and the typical skinhead drivel. Bakari was silent as a library when he was spewing his kkk bullshit and white-washed history. Sinuajavi(Barro) only addressed him after I pressured him and pointed out his hypocrisy and bias. Now there is a new Ancient Egyptian who is on the right side of the argument. All of a sudden cat got your tongue Bakari is out of the woodworks,violating his vow of silence,and all over the new Ancient Egyptian like a cheap suit!!? Barros is there to help out and high-5 it up as to be expected. 5hese two are both Eurotrolls,make no mistake about it.
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#7593 May 13, 2013
Try again fool my post is before yours. Houses? ROFL So people lived in caves before crackers from Ukraine taught the world how to build houses?
Jew Mohel Sucks Weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I had told you just yesterday that the earliest house was invented in Europe (Ukraine) before you even had people in West Africa.
Now... You are bragging about how you know when West Africans settled there.... Right after I had told you about it.. LMFAO
Well.. At least you are learning more than the average black bear from the Camden Metro area.!

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#7594 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
12,000 BC. Certainly not the earliest human occupation of West Africa, but it's early enough to make yet another neck-wringing point.

So, illiterate, you do realize that 12,000 BC is about 9,000 years older than than the first dynasty of Egypt? And many several thousand years older than the predynastic Egyptian cultures in Upper Egypt?

Given that we know this, we can derive from this that West Africans HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANCIENT EGYPTIANS.

Like I've been saying.

Thank you for proving my point, illiterate.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7595 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered this fool.
When is to begin with? Before or African black Africans ruled them?
It means either or, fool. Take your pick, and the answer still applies.
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
You haven't been spanking shyt you have been giving me you rogue scholar education.
<quoted text>
I've been spankin' the sh8t outta you, pansy. That is why you've been wailing like like a little b8tch all day.

Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#7596 May 13, 2013
Funny right? Barros has admitted he ignores the white crackers when they claim false stuff and goes straight after blacks.

That bakari bytch does the same thing.

I really hate both those asses for trying to steal AE from blacks.
Nagas74 wrote:
I am confused. Just awhile back there was a Eurotroll on here named "Ancient Egyptian" who was pushing all kind of lies about white Egyptians and the typical skinhead drivel. Bakari was silent as a library when he was spewing his kkk bullshit and white-washed history. Sinuajavi(Barro) only addressed him after I pressured him and pointed out his hypocrisy and bias. Now there is a new Ancient Egyptian who is on the right side of the argument. All of a sudden cat got your tongue Bakari is out of the woodworks,violating his vow of silence,and all over the new Ancient Egyptian like a cheap suit!!? Barros is there to help out and high-5 it up as to be expected. 5hese two are both Eurotrolls,make no mistake about it.
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#7597 May 13, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
12,000 BC. Certainly not the earliest human occupation of West Africa, but it's early enough to make yet another neck-wringing point.
So, illiterate, you do realize that 12,000 BC is about 9,000 years older than than the first dynasty of Egypt? And many several thousand years older than the predynastic Egyptian cultures in Upper Egypt?
Given that we know this, we can derive from this that West Africans HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANCIENT EGYPTIANS.
Like I've been saying.
Thank you for proving my point, illiterate.
The Halfan culture flourished along the Nile Valley of Egypt and Nubia between 18,000 and 15,000 BC, though one Halfan site dates to before 24,000 BC. They survived on a diet of large herd animals and the Khormusan tradition of fishing. Greater concentrations of artifacts indicate that they were not bound to seasonal wandering, but settled for longer periods.[6][dead link][citation needed] They are viewed as the parent culture of the Ibero-Maurusian industry, which spread across the Sahara and into Spain. The Halfan culture was derived in turn from the Khormusan,[7] which depended on specialized hunting, fishing, and collecting techniques for survival. The primary material remains of this culture are stone tools, flakes, and a multitude of rock paintings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_egypt

Stupid say what?
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#7598 May 13, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
It means either or, fool. Take your pick, and the answer still applies.
<quoted text>
I've been spankin' the sh8t outta you, pansy. That is why you've been wailing like like a little b8tch all day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Dji7sMDPrnUXX
SO which is it before or after black Africans ruled them?

And you have been whining on thread for almost a YEAR so STFU.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7599 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
The Halfan culture flourished along the Nile Valley of Egypt and Nubia between 18,000 and 15,000 BC, though one Halfan site dates to before 24,000 BC. They survived on a diet of large herd animals and the Khormusan tradition of fishing. Greater concentrations of artifacts indicate that they were not bound to seasonal wandering, but settled for longer periods.[6][dead link][citation needed] They are viewed as the parent culture of the Ibero-Maurusian industry, which spread across the Sahara and into Spain. The Halfan culture was derived in turn from the Khormusan,[7] which depended on specialized hunting, fishing, and collecting techniques for survival. The primary material remains of this culture are stone tools, flakes, and a multitude of rock paintings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_egypt
Stupid say what?
The Predynastic period is traditionally equivalent to the Neolithic period, beginning c. 6000 BC and including the Protodynastic Period (Naqada III).

Stupidest piece of camel sh9t I've ever had the displeasure of spanking senselessly for hours on end say what?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7600 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
SO which is it before or after black Africans ruled them?
And you have been whining on thread for almost a YEAR so STFU.
Either or, pansy. Choose.

No, I've handing out a whole bunch of spankings. I can now add your sorry self hating a$$ to the list of degenerates I've had beat senseless.

And that I've dominated your face, you can't stop yourself from doing this:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Trouble 118,637
How Do BM Feel with Pretty BW tell them they've... 11 min SadButTrue 1
Do Black Men Like Redhaired White Girls? 12 min SadButTrue 17
Why do Black People Always Call White People In... (Oct '13) 13 min Loulou 21
Blacks less capable than whites!!! (Jan '12) 13 min fedupwiththemess 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min shinningelectr0n 1,224,827
Let whites never influence non-whites again 13 min Cannibal 1
Freddie Gray's knife 23 min TheOriginalDoby 47
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 28 min Donny Brook 33,180
Why do I hate white people so much? 43 min Donny Brook 182
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 3 hr INFIDEL 1,241
More from around the web