Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Europig Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#7418 May 13, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew, you antisemitic pig.
A typical Mideasterner, meaning a Eurasian.
Your racism will only bring you misfortune, boy, especially if you ever speak it in my presence.
Are you crazy? That pink character isn't a semite. How can I be an antisemite when the guy isn't even a semite? Amhara are semites, Gurage are semites, Tigre are semites, Tigray Tigrinya are semites (Ethiopians), Arabs are semites, Phoenicians are semites, Mizrahi are semites, Khazar ashkenazis are not semites.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#7419 May 13, 2013
Phenylketonuria Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
THey do not know where Christianity truly started. It was most likely in Ethiopia just like islam started in Ethiopia. Hell HUMANS started in Ethiopia. So it is not so far fetched to say religion started where Modern anatomical Humans arose.
So keep going about how everything started outside Africa.
Yes it is far-fetched, you silly fool; that's a time gap of over 150 thousand years. smmfh....

And no, Christianity did not start in Ethiopia, it was brought there, just like Islam was later brought there.

Maybe if you silly numbnuts spent less time senselessly obsessing over Egypt being Black and more on the historicity of the rest of the continent, you wouldn't constantly keep exposing yourselves as ridiculous illiterates.
Phenylketonuria Supporter

Ann Arbor, MI

#7420 May 13, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
illiterates.
How is my claim illiterate ROFL. Do you even know what illiterate means fool?

Egypt is black history. I'll obsess over it all I want.

No matter what you say FOOL.

Ann Arbor, MI

#7421 May 13, 2013
Why don't the dumbass op make some black history threads then.

If the idiot is so worried about us "obsessing" over Egypt.

What a moron.

I have made plenty of west African civilization thread. Where are the ops?

Yeah that's is what I thought.

Again Egypt is black history and must be taught as such and screw that dumbass op.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7422 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
How is my claim illiterate ROFL. Do you even know what illiterate means fool?
Yes I do, illiterate, do you?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7423 May 13, 2013
Why don't the dumbass op make some black history threads then.
I have, illiterate.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T3AA14VMRHFCB...

It died in like 4 minutes. Must be due to lack of interest.
What a moron.
A moron that is smarter than you, obviously; attempting to relate the origins of man to the origins of Christianity.

What a dumbphuck.
I have made plenty of west African civilization thread. Where are the ops?
I haven't seen these threads. Where are they?
Yeah that's is what I thought.
Again Egypt is black history and must be taught as such and screw that dumbass op.
Lol...go choke on a roller blade, illiterate.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7424 May 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
the above statements show whatta' uneducated goon you are...only a total, satanic, racist idiot would make out Jesus to be a white man. See the Roman catacombs dummy. Michelangelo used a likeness of his cousin to paint Christ. Ceasar Borgia.
___
The TRUTH.......
<< Revelation 1:14,15 >> His head and his hairs were white like wool, white as snow (Christ suffered a lot, and went gray early in life), and his eyes were as a flame of fire (reddish), and his feet like unto fine brass as if they burned in a furnace.
Moron. He was a Jew. Is that “white”? Who cares?

He was a Jew, a Hebrew, from the Levant. Just like a Jew of today. Same people.

LOL at yet another idiotic attempt to interpret scripture to suit racist purposes.

White like wool, lol. That makes him “black”?

You're an idiot, boy.

And a racist, therefore subhuman scum.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#7425 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
THey do not know where Christianity truly started. It was most likely in Ethiopia just like islam started in Ethiopia. Hell HUMANS started in Ethiopia. So it is not so far fetched to say religion started where Modern anatomical Humans arose.
So keep going about how everything started outside Africa.
Yes, it is in fact idiotic to think that anything you name which is of relatively recent origin, had to originate in the same place Homo sapiens evolved. That is ludicrous.

So NOTHING originated in Eurasia? Oh right, the Eurasians were sitting around picking their noses waiting for Africans to come and teach them how to wipe their asses, right?

You're stupid as a turd, boy.

Christianity began in the Levant.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#7426 May 13, 2013
Europig Settlers wrote:
<quoted text> Are you crazy? That pink character isn't a semite. How can I be an antisemite when the guy isn't even a semite? Amhara are semites, Gurage are semites, Tigre are semites, Tigray Tigrinya are semites (Ethiopians), Arabs are semites, Phoenicians are semites, Mizrahi are semites, Khazar ashkenazis are not semites.
Wrong, asswad. Semites are in the Mideast. As in JEWS.

Semitic languages were likely brought into Ethiopia. The SEMITES are the J-type people of the Mideast.

That includes Ashkenazim, as their DNA proves. Your Nazi attempts to erase Jewish identity are getting you into a heap of trouble, boy.

You better change your ways while you still can.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#7427 May 13, 2013
Europig Settlers wrote:
<quoted text> There wasn't an organised religion known as Judaism when abraham settled in Israel. Judaism as an organised religion started with Moses (the most important figure in Judaism) in Africa.
Wrong again, antisemitic Nazi scumboy.

“Judaism” went through a series of changes over time. With which change did it originate? It is absurd to place its origin anywhere but with Abraham.

You need to wake up to the fact that you know virtually nothing of history and are full of Afronazi bull$hit which will bring you only trouble, boy.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7428 May 13, 2013
Where the hell are you people even getting your information from? The Magic School Bus?

I want to see some credible links by credible scholars.

Ann Arbor, MI

#7429 May 13, 2013
LOL look at these two idiots judging each other posts.

Idiots bakari and barros.

ROFL

Ann Arbor, MI

#7430 May 13, 2013
EGYPT IS BLACK history I will obsess all day and night.

You trolling fools.

Ann Arbor, MI

#7431 May 13, 2013
http://youtu.be/3XUPZokMb6A

LOL black egyptain

Bakari and barros puppets for whites.
Black Moor

Ann Arbor, MI

#7432 May 13, 2013
So far I got is.

Black moors-check
Black egyptains-check

Cry some more fools.
Black Moor

Ann Arbor, MI

#7433 May 13, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, illiterate, do you?
Illiterate is someone who cant read dumbass. Does it look like I can't read?

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7434 May 13, 2013
Negro74IQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Jesus' time was 3000,not 1000 years ago. YOU HAVE NO POINT. So mr.white troll or person of color who thinks just like one,miss me with your empty posts please "sir". Thank you.
Hah, obviously, you are both extremely confused.

North Africans, including Egyptians were predominantly and overwhelmingly Caucasian since before 12,000 years ago.

Unlike YOU and every other Afro-Fool that chooses to delude themselves into believing otherwise, I provide the latest legitimate and uncontested scientific evidence in order to lend unassailable support to my statements.

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...

"The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya)."

"We also find significant signatures of sub-Saharan African ancestry that vary substantially among populations. These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period."

•••

BTW, Jesus of Nazareth, was born ~2,000yrs ago, not 1 or 3 kya, and Nazarenes are certainly not Negroïd. Nazarenes are and were Caucasians.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7435 May 13, 2013
Look at this pitiful fool going bolistic over a people don't even give sh9t about his deluded self-hating a$$.

AA's have nothing to do with Ancient Egyptians. Jamaicans have nothing to do with them. Haitians have nothing to do with them. Afro-Brazilians have nothing to do with them.

West/Central Africa is our history. Not freakin' Egypt.

Delusional self hating piss stain.
Black Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7436 May 13, 2013
I'm not suppose to praise my black egyptain cousins for building such a great Civilization cause im not from there.

Interesting logic from these idiots.

Then ONLY crackers from Britain should claim the creation of the industrial revolution.

I got new for you ALL cracker take credit for that.

If those crackers can do that I am most certainly claim Black Egypt.

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7438 May 13, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is proven so. Analysis of human remains from Galilee 2000 years old showed them all to be identica to modern Sephardim.
Those were Jesus' neighbors... and yes they looked like modern Jews.
You lose, antisemitic Muzscum.
how can i be antisemitic when i follow a semitic religion and my maternal language is semitic
DUMBASS

Well, Jeff Goldblum nor Jackie Mason look sephardi and you know it.

You talk about unknown humans remains, we talk about Jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min My New Alias RULES 1,382,438
Baltimore Negroes chicken-out again! 1 min WHITE ERIK NELSON 3
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 3 min Gremlin 53
Marlo Hampton LOVES WHITE GUYS 3 min T-BOS 8
Blacks in America are facing severe extinction 5 min Wtf 17
30-40 Years Old AND still trying to be a rapper... (Apr '09) 8 min RMGHispanic Causi... 62
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Sammy 134,145
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 35 min Sicklecell Supporter 24
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Ppp 44,748
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 4 hr creation diva 725
More from around the web