Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#7246 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!.....It must be a full moon. You are correct in showing Barros that the Afroasiatic languages are African in origin.You are naive if you can't see that the only reason why he refuses to accept this basically proven fact is because he is racist,but that's another story. What I am wondering is do you think that the creators of Afroasiatic were black Africans or these 30k yr.old African "Eurasians"that white science keeps trying to throw into the mix.Were they black or white(oops I meant "eurasian" not white because everybody knows that when Western science speaks of "eurasians" they are being scientific and honest and not just trying to put imaginary white folks in times and places they never were in a mad attempt to usurp people of colors history globally.)?lol,seriously,AA creators Bakari black or..?
....lol I couldn't help it

Full Moon Calendar 2013
January 26th Full Wolf Moon 11:38 pm
February 25th Full Snow Moon 3:26 pm
March 27th Full Worm Moon 5:27 am
April 25th Full Pink Moon 3:57 pm
May 25th Full Flower Moon 12:25 am
June 23rd Full Strawberry Moon 7:32 am
July 22nd Full Thunder Moon 2:16 pm
August 20th Full Sturgeon Moon 9:45 pm
September 19th Full Harvest Moon 7:13 am
October 18th Full Hunter's Moon 7:38 pm
November 17th Full Beaver Moon 10:16 am
December 17th Full Cold Moon 4:28 am
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#7247 May 10, 2013
JewishPowerSupremacist wrote:
Jews built the pyramids of Egypt while the Africans did us like dogs whipping the Jews in chains in the hot sun to build their pyramids!
i wanna see a record of this
Eurocentrists Stink

Ashburn, VA

#7248 May 10, 2013
Egyptian pharoah killing off invading white vermin

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w164/Mysti...
Eurocentrists Stink

Ashburn, VA

#7249 May 10, 2013
The eurocentrist racist and liar Sinajuavi crawlled back to its hole. It will reappear when its homosexual aid, bi-curious me is here.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#7250 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!.....It must be a full moon. You are correct in showing Barros that the Afroasiatic languages are African in origin.You are naive if you can't see that the only reason why he refuses to accept this basically proven fact is because he is racist,but that's another story.
In this situation I think a more straightforward reason is warranted. I think Barros has these views because of some of the books he might have read contained outdated concepts of diffusion spawned by the likes of Militarev, Jared Diamond, and/or other such peoples.

The main argument these people use has to do with agriculture diffusion and genetic affinity, or in Barros' case, genetic migration.

The first argument is untenable based on the lack of food producing vernacular in PAA groups, and the latter two cannot be considered as counter evidence to an African origin since they have to do with genes and not cultural elements such as language, which can diffuse or be retained independently of population movements or relation.

To put it into simple terms, it is possible for an Asiatic group to have migrated into Africa, mingled with the natives, and spawned AA languages in Africa as a result of a culture mesh.

That would still make AA languages African and account for the Asian genes. Whether this actually occurred in the case of AA languages is extremely doubtful in my eyes, as I haven't seen any evidence of any Asian language elements in PAA languages, and so remains to be seen, but we have seen this type of scenario happen before with the Axumite cultures, which was a mending of Asian population and culture with African population and culture to create a brand new genuinely African culture and language. More than likely though, the original bearers were wholly indigenous Africans.

The only real argument that would make an Asian homeland for AA is if AA had at least two primary branches, with one of them being Semitic and the other spawning all the rest of the other AA languages.

Such an idea isn't supported by African scholars though, and is unlikely given the fact that Semitic is younger than the oldest branches of AA (Cushitic and Omotic), and is more closely related to Berber, Egyptian and Chadic than to either Cushitic or Omotic, and without their internal diversity.
Nagas74 wrote:
What I am wondering is do you think that the creators of Afroasiatic were black Africans or these 30k yr.old African "Eurasians"that white science keeps trying to throw into the mix.Were they black or white(oops I meant "eurasian" not white because everybody knows that when Western science speaks of "eurasians" they are being scientific and honest and not just trying to put imaginary white folks in times and places they never were in a mad attempt to usurp people of colors history globally.)?lol,seriously,AA creators Bakari black or..?
I would surmise that they would have been as Black as well as Sub-Saharan as modern-day Cushitic and Omotic groups living in the same region. People migrating from Asia into the Maghreb would have essentially been largely confined to the coastal region of North Africa at first, and then later on migrated southward, at least on the western portion of Africa, but they wouldn't have had anything to do with the origins of AA since it is unlikely that the original bearers would have been much, if any, farther north than the southern half of the eastern Sahara.
trollslayer

Park Forest, IL

#7251 May 10, 2013
....another thing about the Maghreb is that prior to the Sahara drying out, Africans lived there. It just seems as time goes certain non-African "scholars" try to subtly, and sometimes not so subtly, remove Africans from not only history, but Africa herself.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7254 May 10, 2013
JewishPowerSupremacist wrote:
Jews built the pyramids of Egypt while the Africans did us like dogs whipping the Jews in chains in the hot sun to build their pyramids!
Doubtful. Evidence indicates that the Hebrews were in Lower Egypt, in the Delta, that they built Rameses' storage city. There is also evidence of ¨Hebrew slaves in the mines in the Sinai.

Pyramids? No.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7257 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Eurocentrists hold on to this myth of white Africans for dear life.To me the term "Eurasian" is just a nice way to say "white" for the closet racist.
Eurasia is a continent you dimwit. The majority of Eurasians are not white (Chinese, Indians, SE Asians, Australoids, Native Americans, etc.).

Eurasian people refers to the OOA migrants and descendants. Is that too complex for you to grasp, halfwit?

30k bp the people who entered the Maghreb were virtually identical SKELETALLY to Cro-Magnon. Their skin color is not known. Likely they were the same or slightly darker than modern Mediterraneans.

Oh the angst you have over that! Almost white! The hated WHITEY!!! OOOOOOOOOOHHH...

Go kill yourself.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7258 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post,truth is truth,no matter who tells it.
Moron, he just confirmed that the Maghrebian population was Eurasian.

LOL... of course you saw the word “black” and became hysterical with joy, you dimwitted racist turd.

I agree that the original Maghrebians did not bring in AA languages, because it was too long ago. If their language was related to any existing language, it would have been to proto-Basque, which likely was the language of the Cro-Magnon in Europe as well as those of the Mideast.

With Omotic declared non-AA, the evidence for an Ethiopian origin is now no stronger than for a Mideastern origin.

Let's not forget that the Natufians were processing grains before farming had begun, and that the Mideasterners who assimilated the Natufians took that gathering-processing one step further, and began planting crops. That would mean that proto-AA could have evolved among those early Neolithics about 11k years ago.

And I repeat again: I do not see how any conclusion can be reached without further evidence. We can only keep bringing evidence and deduction, but I don't see how without more evidence the question can be resolved.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7259 May 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
....another thing about the Maghreb is that prior to the Sahara drying out, Africans lived there. It just seems as time goes certain non-African "scholars" try to subtly, and sometimes not so subtly, remove Africans from not only history, but Africa herself.
You STILL have not researched the climate of the Sahara over time.“Prior to the Sahara drying”??? Drying WHICH time? It fluctuated back and forth.

When it became wetter 20k bp, THAT is when Africans entered the Maghreb and mixed with the Eurasians already there.

Again, your post is full of racist ideology but no facts. Anything which refutes your Afronazi pipedreams is due to some extensive eurocentric conspiracy and of course anyone disagreeing with you is a racist.

You're a jackass.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7260 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is wrrong all the way around. For one thing the pyramids were ancient before there were any record of a people called"Jews". The Hebrews don't even have a letter J in their language. All evidence has shown that the workers on the pyramids were PAID.Also the original Hebrews were just as Black and African as the Egyptians,they are constantly confused with them all through the Bibles stories.All original depictions of Christ,Mary,and other ancient Hebrews show them to have been blacks.Even if you associate the Jews with the Hyksos,that kills any chance of them constructing the pyramids as they were already built by the time of the so-called invasion. Hyksos also worshipped Set/Typhon,an Egyptian diety,so I doubt that they were even foreign,probably just reformists,ie;Ahkenaten.
The letter J is irrelevant to any of this, you idiot. The Romans spelled “Jew” with an I. So what? The letter means nothing. You Afronazi halfwits claim Jews couldn't have existed before the letter J existed! LOL!!! That only serves to illustrate yet again that you are a:

1. dropout
2. uneducated schlump
3. fool
4. clown
5. jackass
6. moron
7. imbecile
8. cretin
trollslayer

Park Forest, IL

#7264 May 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubtful. Evidence indicates that the Hebrews were in Lower Egypt, in the Delta, that they built Rameses' storage city. There is also evidence of ¨Hebrew slaves in the mines in the Sinai.
Pyramids? No.
LINK it. No more talk. Just LINK reliable info./ Evidence to back this claim.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7267 May 10, 2013
Eurocentrists Stink wrote:
The eurocentrist racist and liar Sinajuavi crawlled back to its hole. It will reappear when its homosexual aid, bi-curious me is here.
Look here, boy, I don't stay on Topix 24 hours a day like some of you losers.

Watch your goddam mouth when speaking to or about me. Otherwise, come speak in person and I'll give you what all racists deserve... many months of painful expensive physical therapy.

I'm not Eurocentric nor a liar, unlike your trash parents. So you need to shut the F up or I'll shut you up, you got that, boy?

Now mind your goddam manners.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7268 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good pic. There is another piece showing the same scene from Tut's tomb I believe.It shows him defeating fellow Africans (Nubians?Egyptian rebels?)in the same manner. This is the ONLY part of the picture ever shown by Western controlled organizations,media outlets,etc.The part like this one showing the whites being defeated are NEVER shown,for obvious reasons. First off it kills any chance of the "white" or non-black Egypt myth flying.How can you be the Egyptians and the Tamahu at the same damn time?
Take note, Afronazi cult boy, that among the depictions created by Egyptians of foreigners are those of BERBERS who are shown to be light-skinned Eurasian types.

LOL!!!

WHATCHAGONNADO?

Level 6

Location hidden

#7270 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no peoples in Africa before Africans.
That is a meaningless cliche.

The base population, the indigenous people, of the Maghreb were not Africans. They were immigrant Eurasians. That is proven by mountain of evidence which you ignore, because you're a lying little putz with neither integrity nor education.

Go F yourself (again).

Level 6

Location hidden

#7271 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
He said that the creators of the AA language group were Black Africans. I know that leaves little to no room for your imaginary "Eurasians"that you keep a hard on for and love to falsely attribute African accomplishments to.Tough.Your 30k. white Africans are about as real as the Easter Bunny. Get real you obsessed anti-black Cybernazi troll.
And I stated that we cannot know the origin of AA languages with certou, ainty. There is considerable evidence for a Mideastern origin, but nothing solid enough to declare the matter resolved.

As for the Maghreb, there IS sufficient evidence to state with great certainty that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. There is simply nothing you can do about that, Afronazi racist cult boy.

So F you you racist Berber-hating culture-vulture lowlife bastard.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7272 May 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK it. No more talk. Just LINK reliable info./ Evidence to back this claim.
Multiple links to such evidence have repeatedly been provided in here, you lying piece of cultish racist supremacist drek.

30,000 years of Eurasians in the Maghreb---PROVEN by a mountain of evidence. Nothing you can do about it, boy. You lost that argument a LONG time ago.

Liar.

Cabrón.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7274 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
????.....You are a clueless Cybernazi retard.Nothing you can say or do will ever bring your fictional ancient white Africans to life. Face it Bareass,we don't buy it.
I don't care what a racist Afronazi cultist like you buys. I simply state the truth in here so you don't manage to fool any gullible young uneducated folks with your Afronazism.

“white”??? You're calling them white, I'm not. I'm calling them Eurasians, which is what they were, and that is proven. We've posted the links, and you know it, liar. It's already proven, and the argument is over, and you lost!

Now go cry, Afronazi racist cult boy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7275 May 10, 2013
Yes, the evidence clearly shows:

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

There can be no question about this, given the mountain of evidence ALL confirming it, and nothing to indicate any contrary conclusion is possible.

Even the ancient Egyptians portrayed the Berbers as Eurasians, LOL!!!

WHATCHAGONNADO???

Level 6

Location hidden

#7277 May 10, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was asking for evidence of the Jews building temples for Ramses in the Delta,you jump off of that and right back to your imaginary playmates. Try to stay focused here,jeez! You probably stop in the middle of making love to your girl to talk about these "30k b.p. non-black Africans".lol
Moron, the statement was that Jews built the pyramids, and I responded that that was not possible, as they were in the Delta.

The Hebrews were used as slaves to build Rameses' city in the Delta, and in the mines of the Sinai. For that there is evidence. Even in the Biblical account the former is proven.

The Maghreb was populated by Eurasian immigrants 30,000 years ago. How that pains you! Your racist ass just can't stand that FACT (proven). LOL!!!

CRY, Afronazi boy, CRY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 3 min Chicagoan by Birth 123
News Donald Trump explains why there won't be anothe... 4 min Tiny Violin 34
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 17 min KIP 108
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,264,709
black people complain about ceicil the lion on ... 18 min Will E Lynch 2
There's no dialogue here, only white monologue. 19 min Will E Lynch 3
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 22 min KIP 134
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 51 min audy17 31,177
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 1 hr freddie47 299
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Believer 35,047
More from around the web