|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement above isn't an argument, nor does it appear to be discrediting anything.
However, the article that the blogger addresses is definitely telling indeed:
The 21 specimens analyzed are sufficient to give a good idea of the characteristics of the Taforalt population. None of these specimens are related to the actual sub-Sudanese specimens (lack of haplogroup L, that groups haplotypes typically Sub-Saharan African). The hypothesis of an origin of Ibero-Maurusians south of the Sahara is therefore not supported by our results, showing a population of Mediterranean type rather in the North of Africa at least until 12.000 years. Our results support work based on dental, cranio-facial morphometrics and post-cranial analysis showing divergences between Ibero-Maurusian populations and their contemporaries in Sudan (Bermudez de Castro 1991, Irish 2000).The presence of a sub-Saharan component in the actual north African populations is likely attributable to migrations later than 12.000 years BP.
All the sequences of the Taforalt specimens display haplotypes belonging to Eurasian haplogroups. Among the haplogroup majority, H is considered as originating in the Near East, the emergence of this haplogroup dated to about 35,000 years, while haplogroup JT, also originating in the Near East, has an age of up to 50,000 years; finally, the native haplogroup U6 of northern Africa is purposed as being contemporary with haplogroup JT.
White troll save your bullshit white supremacy disguised as science for Storm Front or wherever they will buy it. Any studies showing non -Africans in Africa before actual Africans is assbackwards and total lies. White trolls posing as black people are becoming too obvious. No real black person would subscribe to such Eurocentric lies unless they were a self-hating Uncle Tom. You are one or the other and I'm leaning towards the former.
Nyarlathotep

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Fascinating. Even after Bakari continuously debunked your bullshit conspiracy theories a dozen times, you guys are still at it.
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you wouldn't have any kind of counter argument against Bakari, your superior. Your obsession. The center of your universe, groupie. A fact I'm quite embarrassed of, to have a dyslexic fool who can't read as a groupie, but oh well.
The evidence is posted. Pre historic North Africans would have resembled modern North Africans quite closely. And according to the article the was cited by the article the Trollslayer just posted, "Mitochondrial diversity in Taforalt shows the absence of sub-Saharan haplogroups suggesting that Ibero-Maurusian individuals had not originated in sub-Saharan region."
No arguments as expected Just a cacophony of mindless babble accompanied by vaginal spillage, from you, Bettybwoy.
What a pansy.
Pansy....Boon....Even your insults are white.Never heard of AAs calling people "pansys" or "boons". Admit that you are a white troll and your life would be much easier. You are transparent .

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
White troll save your bullshit white supremacy disguised as science for Storm Front or wherever they will buy it. Any studies showing non -Africans in Africa before actual Africans is assbackwards and total lies. White trolls posing as black people are becoming too obvious. No real black person would subscribe to such Eurocentric lies unless they were a self-hating Uncle Tom. You are one or the other and I'm leaning towards the former.
You are a f8cking retard.

Every time I take a piss on your face, you just keep coming back with some more dementia patient blithering, all the while having no f8cking argument of any kind to counter anything I say.

What a menstruating femboy.
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Fascinating. Even after Bakari continuously debunked your bullshit conspiracy theories a dozen times, you guys are still at it.
Bacooni hasn't debunked shit you 2¢ adding in ass kisser. He has merely regurgitated Eurocentric falsehoods that idiots like you call "science".In fact you can polish Baqueeri off on your own time and add something relevant to the discussion. Or continue to wave your pom poms and twirl your batons like a little mindless Euro cheerleader bitch.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pansy....Boon....Even your insults are white.Never heard of AAs calling people "pansys" or "boons". Admit that you are a white troll and your life would be much easier. You are transparent .
Alright, I'm a white troll. You happy?

You're still wrong, you still can't read, you're still a blatant d8mbshit, you're still a real troll, you're still a gutless pu$$y who runs away like a B9tch every single time I direct a challenge at you, you still have no argument, and you're still a boon, Boon.

....Now watch this Boon continue obsessing over me like the Bettybwoy he is.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacooni hasn't debunked shit you 2¢ adding in ass kisser. He has merely regurgitated Eurocentric falsehoods that idiots like you call "science".In fact you can polish Baqueeri off on your own time and add something relevant to the discussion. Or continue to wave your pom poms and twirl your batons like a little mindless Euro cheerleader bitch.
I've pissin' all over you fools' faces ever since I started this thread.

This is why I count countless things you were and are wrong about, and you can't count even so much as one thing that I'm wrong about.

So anybody who isn't subscribed to your level of stupid and non-logic is an a$$ kisser?

Do I recall a Bettybwoy shoving his shytty face into Almoravid's a$$hole as soon as he came and dropped spewed his nonsense in here?

Yes, I think I do recall that a$$ kissing show you put on for all of us to see, Boon.

Hahahaha....what a pansy.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement above isn't an argument, nor does it appear to be discrediting anything.
However, the article that the blogger addresses is definitely telling indeed:
The 21 specimens analyzed are sufficient to give a good idea of the characteristics of the Taforalt population. None of these specimens are related to the actual sub-Sudanese specimens (lack of haplogroup L, that groups haplotypes typically Sub-Saharan African). The hypothesis of an origin of Ibero-Maurusians south of the Sahara is therefore not supported by our results, showing a population of Mediterranean type rather in the North of Africa at least until 12.000 years. Our results support work based on dental, cranio-facial morphometrics and post-cranial analysis showing divergences between Ibero-Maurusian populations and their contemporaries in Sudan (Bermudez de Castro 1991, Irish 2000).The presence of a sub-Saharan component in the actual north African populations is likely attributable to migrations later than 12.000 years BP.
All the sequences of the Taforalt specimens display haplotypes belonging to Eurasian haplogroups. Among the haplogroup majority, H is considered as originating in the Near East, the emergence of this haplogroup dated to about 35,000 years, while haplogroup JT, also originating in the Near East, has an age of up to 50,000 years; finally, the native haplogroup U6 of northern Africa is purposed as being contemporary with haplogroup JT.
I'm more interested in his observation about there being "a long indirectly-stated desire to make the coastal northern piece of the African continent an extension of Europe, and territory which has traditionally been THE domain of European-descended peoples than of autochthonous Africans, which are generally treated as "newcomers" to the region." The "blue" info. you bring above....is not what the guy wrote the blog is supporting. His agrument is basically that any non-blacks in Africa were "foreign settlers" and certainly not indigenous.

2) The Near East is another Euro concocted, Geo-sepratist term that pulls East Africa (and Egypt) outta' Africa. That was originally all black.
Nyarlathotep

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more interested in his observation about there being "a long indirectly-stated desire to make the coastal northern piece of the African continent an extension of Europe, and territory which has traditionally been THE domain of European-descended peoples than of autochthonous Africans, which are generally treated as "newcomers" to the region." The "blue" info. you bring above....is not what the guy wrote the blog is supporting. His agrument is basically that any non-blacks in Africa were "foreign settlers" and certainly not indigenous.
2) The Near East is another Euro concocted, Geo-sepratist term that pulls East Africa (and Egypt) outta' Africa. That was originally all black.
'East Africa', Ok, I haven't heard anyone claim Ethiopia or Somalia as apart of the Near East.'Egypt'; still on the Egypt thing? Egypt belongs to the Egyptians, not the Aframs, quit trying to steal their culture. And don't even try to steal Sumeria either.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
The history and geography of human genes
By L. Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza
_____
I don't trust these racists phuchs. Cavalli-Sforza is from a time when Italians tried to take over Ethiopia. His vision of N.Africa is skwed. On one hand he says "races" don't exist, on the other hand he talks about some strange Non-Black group in N.Africa.
I would much prefer to see studies on Maghreb done by African geneticists. I am not prepared to trust Cavalli-Sforza until I see corroborated studies by Black geneticists.
What an ass. Cavalli-Sforza worked on the human genome, which was unknown in the time of Mussolini, you idiot. He's Italian so therefore he's unreliable? You're a racist turd.

Maghreb: populated by Eurasians from the Mideast 30,000 years ago. This does not mean there is “race”, but it does mean that the ancestors of the Berbers were Eurasians, mostly, and that is true throughout the 30,000 years.

Various studies already posted in here have proven that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

Nothing you can do about it but continue to prevaricate, twist and turn in an attempt to fool your idiotic buddies that you still have a case.

You do not.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

trollsputo wrote:
"In other words, some sort of a "natural" apartheid was put in place in the late Upper Paleolithic until some time in the early Holocene, preventing autochthonous Africans from inhabiting the place, while the same region was supposedly hospitable to "European immigrants".
This theme blatantly makes its reappearance in another study that has fairly recently enjoyed elevated circulation and has become a citation-favorite within online 'white' supremacist cult gatherings, undoubtedly attributable to the French-published study becoming more accessible as English-translated versions became more available on the net."
..." while the same region was supposedly hospitable to "European immigrants". "
WHY?
http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2010/05/...
North African Berber Caucasians ARE autochthanous North Africans, DÚMB ÁSS.

They were not nearly so many "European immigrants" as they were of Eurasian origin.

If YOU have a problem with the term, "Eurasian", it is merely because you are not nearly as intelligent as any person in good intellectual standing should be.

The North African Berber Caucasians were in the Mediterranean Maghrib since 30,000yrs ago, whether YOU like it or not, and I do solemnly hope you choke on it.

Since 30,000yrs ago, there had been a continuing ebb and flow of of the exact make up of the North African population,

but the last substantial "ebb & flow" of the overall genetic demographics, of North Africa, occurred over 12,000yrs ago, and according to the latest anthropological analysis nothing major has changed in all that time, as far as the genetic profile is concerned.

That is, except for that Western sub-Saharan African slaves that were introduced during the spread of Islam, starting at ~1,200yrs ago.

There probably would be an HUGE amount of intelligent Negro anthropologists proffering Peer reviewed papers on this subject, judging how much interested African-Americans have shown themselves to be concerning this subject on this Forum.

The problem with that is that the overwhelming percentage of intelligent African scholars probably already know that such a personal undertaking would not be the best way to serve themselves or their community, and obviously intelligent 'Black' People simply would never agree with any FÓÓL LIKE YOU.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
More stupidity. What about the word “Eurasian” can't you idiots grasp? It includes all the OOA people. It does not denote only “Europeans”.

The people who settled the Maghreb 30,000 years ago were not European. They came from the Mideast. The Mideast is not in Europe, you idiot.

Africa was not all black 30,000 years ago, obviously, since the Maghreb was populated by Eurasians, and there were also Eurasians in Lower Egypt.

The Maghreb was uninhabited 30k bp when those Eurasians arrived, and so they are the indigenous people, just as the Cro-Magnon were the indigenous Europeans.

About 30,000 years ago your ancestors were schtupping Homo heidelbergensis, whereas the people of the Maghreb are mixed with neandertalensis.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Nyarlathotep wrote:
<quoted text>
'East Africa', Ok, I haven't heard anyone claim Ethiopia or Somalia as apart of the Near East.'Egypt'; still on the Egypt thing? Egypt belongs to the Egyptians, not the Aframs, quit trying to steal their culture. And don't even try to steal Sumeria either.
The only culture thieves are the euros trying to carve up Africa.
1st the north, then the east.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is considered northeast Africa or North Africa, not east Africa, and Egyptians themselves have chosen to identify with the Middle East, so it's not a mere "Euro" thing. Culturally, they have been Middle Eastern for thousands of years. So it isn't about others 'taking' Egypt out of Africa, that's where they seem to want to be, or at least, they like being associated with the Middle East whether they are also associated with Africa or not.

My whole argument is that prehistoric North African populations would have looked mostly just like they look today, and that article that you linked to supports this notion, as well as the articles I posted.

The people are the ones who consider themselves Middle Eastern, if not geographically, then culturally and politically.

One of the reasons I don't concern myself with North Africa is because these people aren't Black, don't usually consider themselves Black, don't identify with interior Africa, and don't consider their history as a part of Black history.

Berbers, whether presently or historically, as a rule, don't consider themselves Black or part of "Black Africa", even if their skin is dark.

Almoravids and Almohads were noted sometimes for having dark skin, but they are almost never referred to as Ne gro, by either themselves or others at any point in time in history. In fact, these people, Berbers, in many cases, seem to have had, and still have, a superiority complex over Black Africans.

This is why I don't particularly care for or about Berber history, including the so called Moors, or at least not in claiming them to be Black, because these people did not consider themselves Black or Sudanese, and still wouldn't in this modern day. It's afrocentrists who seek to affix these terms onto these people even when they themselves would have rejected them in a modern day context.

Sudanese and West Africans still consider themselves to be Black, and so are they by everyone else, which is why I am more interested in them. They are what I consider to be "unmistakably Black".

Scientifically though, also, North African Berbers are definitely distinct from Interior Africans biologically.
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've pissin' all over you fools' faces ever since I started this thread.
This is why I count countless things you were and are wrong about, and you can't count even so much as one thing that I'm wrong about.
So anybody who isn't subscribed to your level of stupid and non-logic is an a$$ kisser?
Do I recall a Bettybwoy shoving his shytty face into Almoravid's a$$hole as soon as he came and dropped spewed his nonsense in here?
Yes, I think I do recall that a$$ kissing show you put on for all of us to see, Boon.
Hahahaha....what a pansy.
You gay bitch,get real. All you do is kiss white ass and high-5 Eurocentrics 24-7. You keep trying to make it like you are somehow special. As I have said before,the only reason I keep dragging your pitiful ass through the mud is because YOU KEEP CREATING THREADS OF THIS NATURE. If you were just another white troll or Coon making dumb comments on someone elses' thread,I would dis you,but you would not warrant as much attention. However,as a Eurocentric lie pusher posing as a sell_out black person and as the OP,you are the main troll who needs to be dealt with. Everybody else seems to be either kissing your fake white trolling ass or afraid to confront you. So looks like a job for...Also save the gay talk for your Army of Lovers you perverted sodomite. You are an angry caucasian troll,words like "pansy" and "boon" reveal your Wonder white bread identity. Fuck you and anybody down with your demonic ass.
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on trollslayer,you have to realize that this Baqueeni character is a white troll by now,no? You seem to be giving this thing the benefit of the doubt. I can guarantee you that no information that you show him will he consider if it is not about limiting African history to "interior" Africa. He is ust as Eurocentric as Sinjuavi(Barros),Jeff,and the like. That is why they keep co-signing hisevery word. He is a white racists dream come true. A black man(posing)who agrees with everything white racist African history usurpers have to say about Africa and black people.Notice how he is in total agreement and alliance with ALL of the racists and they keep singing his praises and running to his defense?
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez...
After all this time and finally a sensible voice enters the room.
Couldn't have said it any better there, Sir.
Are you Black American, by the way?
Lol Damn,stop salivating bitch. So you found another Coon or a white troll posing as one,great. Let the African history usurping,and ass kissing begin. You want his phone number Baqueeri?
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
"Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egypt and NON-African Civilizations?" I suspect because its years of African culture being ridiculed in Tarzan movies and cartoons and because too many Blacks don't value anything that Whites don't value (part of this is understandable since this is the culture they grew up in)... and Afrocentrists are the WORST offenders. You want to stop an Afrocentrists from obsess over ancient Egypt? Tell them White people don't care about ancient Egypt. I don't care what White people think or ancient Eqypt
New Uncle Tom or new white racist?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You gay bitch,get real.
I'm not a gay b8tch, you gay groupie, you are. You can't seem to stop hanging off my sac. Every time you show up, it's to jockey for my attention....you gay b8tch.
Nagas74 wrote:
All you do is kiss white ass and high-5 Eurocentrics 24-7.
You've never seen me kiss anybody's white a$$, Bettybwoy. I don't kiss a$$, I KICK a$$. Especially yours.

This is why it is YOU are on MY thread obsessing over ME, and jockeying for MY attention, all the while continuously getting smacked in your sea lion mouth. Not the other way around.
Nagas74 wrote:
You keep trying to make it like you are somehow special.
I am special, which is why you can't get me off your mind, you gay b8tch.
Nagas74 wrote:
As I have said before,the only reason I keep dragging your pitiful ass through the mud is because YOU KEEP CREATING THREADS OF THIS NATURE.
You keep deluding yourself, fool. You don't have the mental capacity to drag anyone through anything. I keep spanking your hide all up and down and through this thread, along with all your afrocentric heros. They and their feeble arguments are what gets dragged through the mud here.

And if they don't have the ability to drag me through anything, what type of cocaine narcotic are you inhaling that has you so deluded and hazed as to think that there is any way in hell your can't-read-worth-shyt slowa$$ has the ability to do so?
Nagas74 wrote:
If you were just another white troll or Coon making dumb comments on someone elses' thread
I'm a white troll, Boon, didn't I just tell you that? Secret's out.

This is my thread, by the way, in case your slowa$$ was too slow to know, not someone else's, and I don't make dumb comments. If I did, I wouldn't be able to piss all over your face every single time you attempt to justify your femboy obsession with me with your cocaine-induced delusions.
Nagas74 wrote:
,I would dis you,but you would not warrant as much attention.
I warrant enough attention to have you obsess over me, apparently. In addition, your kindergarten level, pathetic excuses for "disses" is all you got, Bettybwoy.

NOT ANY ACTUAL ARGUMENT.

NOT ANY ACTUAL ARGUMENT.

NOT ANY ACTUAL ARGUMENT.

NOT ANY ACTUAL ARGUMENT.
Nagas74 wrote:
However,as a Eurocentric lie pusher posing as a sell_out black person and as the OP,you are the main troll who needs to be dealt with.
And just who's going to deal with me, Boon? You can't even read. Yet somehow your snorting activities have caused you to think you can actually take me down.

Not in your lifetime, Bettybwoy.
Nagas74 wrote:
Everybody else seems to be either kissing your fake white trolling ass or afraid to confront you.
Nobody is afraid to confront me, and nobody is kissing my a$$. I'm just smarter than you and more rational, that's all.

But then again, so are deer mice.

I know what I'm talking about, and have the evidence to show for it.

All you are is a menstruating pansy who can't get enough of my attention, and who runs away like a little b8tch every time I direct a challenge at you.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on trollslayer,you have to realize that this Baqueeni character is a white troll by now,no? You seem to be giving this thing the benefit of the doubt. I can guarantee you that no information that you show him will he consider if it is not about limiting African history to "interior" Africa. He is ust as Eurocentric as Sinjuavi(Barros),Jeff,and the like. That is why they keep co-signing hisevery word. He is a white racists dream come true. A black man(posing)who agrees with everything white racist African history usurpers have to say about Africa and black people.Notice how he is in total agreement and alliance with ALL of the racists and they keep singing his praises and running to his defense?
HAHAHA!!!

Look at this desperate dck-riding, a$$ kissin' pansy...BEGGING FOR ENDORSEMENT AND AFFIRMATION!!!

As though Trollslayer has no independent mind of his own.

"Please, oh please, Trollslayer, come and join me against my obsessive pansy rage in my efforts to discredit at least one thing Bakari says...please!..."

This post right here is proof you own a nice big pair of ovaries, Bettybwoy.

Damn pansy. Lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••