Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#7202 May 7, 2013
Afrocentric Myth Exposer wrote:
Here are some factual examples:
"I have bound together the Nubian Troglodytes by the tens of thousands. The northerners by hundreds of thousands as prisoners."
----------
Another remarkable inscription is to be found on the Semmeh Stela of Amenhotep III, now to be found in the British Museum in London. It reads as follows:
"List of the captivity which his majesty took in the land of Ibbet the wretched."
List of Prisoners and Killed
Living Blacks 150 heads
Archers 110 heads
Female Blacks 250 heads
Servants of the Blacks 55 heads
Their children 175 heads
Total 740 heads
Hands thereof 312
United with the living heads 1,052 "
----------
The inscription of Prince Amenim, which is carved into the stone in the doorway of his cliff-tomb in Benihasin, describes the Black lands as "vile." It reads as follows ("Kush" was one of the Black lands):
"I passed Kush sailing southward,... then his majesty returned in safety having overthrown his enemies in Kush the vile."
----------
Ahmose, at the head of the army, boasts of capturing a single prisoner. For the record we cite a brief passage from the annals of Ahmose Pen-Nekhbet.
His majesty was furious thereat, like a panther; his majesty cast his first lance, which remained in the body of that fallen one. This was ------ powerless before his flaming uraeus, made [so] in an instant of destruction; their people were brought off as living prisoners. His majesty sailed down-river, with all countries in his grasp, that wretched Nubian Troglodyte being hanged head downward at the [prow] of the ba[rge] of his majesty, and landed at Karnak.
----------
The first Semneh stela inscription recounting the subjugation of Nubia by Sesostris III reads as follows:
-“Southern boundary, made in the year 8, under the majesty of the king of Upper and Lower Egypt, Sesostris III,… in order to prevent that any Black should cross it, by water or by land, with a ship, or any herds of the Blacks; except a Black who shall come to do trading in Iken, or with a commission. Every good thing shall be done with them but without allowing a ship of the Blacks to pass by Heh, going down stream, forever.”
If he was black..Why would he want to keep blacks out of Egypt?
----------
Thutmose I was the third Pharaoh of the 18th dynasty of Egypt. During his reign, he led a military campaign against Nubia. Upon the successful completion of this campaign, he erected the Tombos Stela in honour of his victory. Among the comments written on the Tombos Stela was the following:
"He hath overthrown the chief of the Nubians, the black is helpless, defenseless in his grasp. He hath united the boundaries of his two sides, there is not a remnant among the curly-haired who can come attack him. There is not a single survivor among them. The Nubian troglodytes fall by the sword and are thrust aside in their lands. Their foulness, it floods their valley and their mouths like a violent flood, the fragments cut from them are too much for the birds, carrying off the prey to another place.
----------
Also another inscription of Ahmose reads:
-“Now after his majesty had slain the Asiatics, he ascended the river…to destroy the Nubian Troglodytes; his majesty made a great slaughter among them.”
----------
The inscription on the stela of Sihathor, an “Assistant Treasurer” is now to be found in the British Museum., reads as follows:
“I reached Nubia of the Blacks,… I forced the Nubian chiefs to wash gold.”
----------
Btw there were many Fortifications constructed to keep the Nubian troglodytes i.e. CURLY HAIRED out of Egypt
Next!!!!!!
But Rameses III has a Sub-Saharan Y-DNA.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7203 May 7, 2013
trollsputo wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU "AL Jolson in-black-face", white TROLL get outta' this thread.
YOU "Congo-Bongo in-troll-Súçkáss-face",

::BLOW ME::

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7204 May 7, 2013
trollstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
We've heard of 'words to live by'.....now we've heard of "DNA to live by"
Berbers...
Nuclear DNA = 62% African + 20% Asian + 18% European
'U6'mtDNA is North African but it is strictly Caucasian.

Neither 'E-M81' nor 'E-M78' are Negroïod.

'E-M81'Y-Hg coalesced amongst Caucasians in the Coastal Maghrib Light skin natural selection belt.

The FEMALE DNA contribution to the Berbers of the Coastal Maghrib was OVERWHELMINGLY Caucasian TOO.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7205 May 7, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nonsense since the widely spoken language is AFRO-Asiatic. If North Africa is other PPL Histories, were exactly does this branch originate??
Look for the racist to one day change AFRO-Asiatic to "euro-asian-asiatic" double down or "euro-AFRO-Asiatic" ....LOL
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7206 May 7, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
But Rameses III has a Sub-Saharan Y-DNA.
BAM! OK Redefined put ur weapon down and step away from the troll...lol

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7207 May 7, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nonsense since the widely spoken language is AFRO-Asiatic. If North Africa is other PPL Histories, were exactly does this branch originate??
"Afro-Asiatic" is just a name someone gave that language group.

It doesn't 'prove' that it originated in Africa and so far NO ONE has ANY concrete reason to believe that it originated in Africa and,

even regardless of WHERE it originated,

there is absolutely NO reason to not suspect that it was originated by Caucasians, whether in Asia or in North Africa.

Actually, the most recent anthropological reports tend to suggest for a Eurasian Caucasian origin.

I know it's a bit much to ask of you dull-witted dolts, but if you ever listen to any of these so-called "Afro-Asiatic" languages, it amazes me how oblivious you all are to how un-African and how West Asian they do sound.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7208 May 7, 2013
trollstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for the racist to one day change AFRO-Asiatic to "euro-asian-asiatic" double down or "euro-AFRO-Asiatic" ....LOL
That comment personifies your lack-witted doltishness, FÓÓL.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#7210 May 7, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
I know it's a bit much to ask of you dull-witted dolts, but if you ever listen to any of these so-called "Afro-Asiatic" languages, it amazes me how oblivious you all are to how un-African and how West Asian they do sound.
"Un-African"? What is that supposed to mean exactly?

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7211 May 8, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
"Un-African"? What is that supposed to mean exactly?
Has the African-American community really got such a thin minded mentality that their ears are oblivious to the fact that the so-called 'Afro-Asiatic' languages are COMPLETELY unlike other African languages in every way!?

Isn't it just a bit strange that the so-called 'Afro-Asiatic' languages, as a whole, seem more like some of Indo-European and Dravidian tongues of Asia!?

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7212 May 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU "AL Jolson in-black-face", white TROLL get outta' this thread.
I'm a white troll? You're the minstrel claiming to be everybody under the sun but black.

I'm black but I am not like you. I'm black but I am an American first and foremost. I'm black but I am not a slave to Afrocentrist buck dancers looking to make a buck off the ignorance of our people.

Read a book brotha and stop being such a minstrel.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#7215 May 8, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
"Afro-Asiatic" is just a name someone gave that language group.
It doesn't 'prove' that it originated in Africa and so far NO ONE has ANY concrete reason to believe that it originated in Africa and,
even regardless of WHERE it originated,
there is absolutely NO reason to not suspect that it was originated by Caucasians, whether in Asia or in North Africa.
Actually, the most recent anthropological reports tend to suggest for a Eurasian Caucasian origin.
Where did it originate?? You talk a lot but you ain't saying sh*t.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7216 May 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
LMAO!!! This is too funny...:D
<quoted text>
LOL @ both you and Curious Me repeating that same flawed Brenna M. Henn study.
the Fu et. al study claims this split between 'Eurasian' and African took place 96kya or prior to OOA, which means the alleged Eurasian ancestors who genetically diverged were STILL African. So how does that help Barbara Henn or YOUR????
http://black-earth.webs.com/apps/blog/show/26...
I'll get on that Henn study in my next post!
<quoted text>
Epic fail! Both your kinks do not mention heidelbergensis. All they do is mostly speculate like you and Barros.
NEXT!
You Afronazis are so good at saying nothing.

They split when? Homo sapiens was already in Arabia by 125k bp. And so, were the Eurasians still in Africa? For that matter, did Y-type E itself arise in Arabia? Did L3? These cannot be answered definitively. Yet you make your typical Afronazi declaration of inspired truth, LOL!!!

So what the hell were you attempting to prove?

What species other than H. heidelbergensis could it be with whom W-Central Africans interbred? If not heidelbergensis, then whom?

Level 6

Location hidden

#7217 May 8, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did it originate?? You talk a lot but you ain't saying sh*t.
The likely origin would be in the northern Mideast, adjacent to proto-Indoeuropean or an early IE language(s).

Afroasiatic contains neolithic vocabulary in common with IE.

And there are other indications. The distribution of Afroasiatic language sub-families in Africa are those of intrusive languages. No migrations of Africans into Eurasia correspond to when AA languages would have been brought into the Mideast, but migrations into Africa from the Mideast are known which correspond to when those languages would have had to enter Africa.

Furthermore, there is Eurasian DNA everywhere AA languages are found in Africa.

Don't prevaricate and deflect... deal with that evidence. You Afronazis always ignore evidence and go on babbling your BS... that is why you have no validity.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7218 May 8, 2013
big mike M wrote:
@Afrocentric Myth Exposer
Try to refute this! If you can...:P :P :P
Berbers...
Nuclear DNA = 62% African + 20% Asian + 18% European
---------
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.2% North European
00.1% Far Asian
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Southeast Asian
Sources:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...
Y Chromosome DNA
---------
E-M81/E1b1b1b (African) frequency:
71.0% Moyen Atlas Berbers
72.4% Marrakesh Berbers
80.0% Mozabite Berbers
Source (Page 3):
http://www.cell.com/AJHG/retrieve/pii/S000292...
When will you Afronazis post this data with the genetic markers named? Using geographical labels is imprecise.

And you know this, you imprecise prevaricator. Games games games Afronazi games, that's all y'all have.

Level 6

Location hidden

#7219 May 8, 2013
Redefined wrote:
A more recent study compared ancient Egyptian osteology to that of African-Americans and White Americans, and found that the stature of the Ancient Egyptians was more similar to the stature of African-Americans, although it was not identical:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/aj...
This should surprise nobody since Egypt was mixed, Africans with Eurasians, just as African-Americans are, though between different Africans and different Eurasians.

In any case, so what?
Racist mofo

Sicklerville, NJ

#7220 May 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The likely origin would be in the northern Mideast, adjacent to proto-Indoeuropean or an early IE language(s).
And there are other indications. The distribution of Afroasiatic language sub-families in Africa are those of intrusive languages. No migrations of Africans into Eurasia correspond to when AA languages would have been brought into the Mideast, but migrations into Africa from the Mideast are known which correspond to when those languages would have had to enter Africa.
Don't prevaricate and deflect... deal with that evidence. You Afronazis always ignore evidence and go on babbling your BS... that is why you have no validity.
Are you mad your cousin got caught with thin girls In Cleveland?

Level 6

Location hidden

#7221 May 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
More accurately they would be Eurasafrican or some such, since they originated on the Eurasian continent, likely.

Óf course you have a phobia regarding the "Euro-" prefix, lol!!!

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#7222 May 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
A Link? explaining Afro-Asastic speakers coming into Africa....

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#7223 May 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
This should surprise nobody since Egypt was mixed, Africans with Eurasians, just as African-Americans are, though between different Africans and different Eurasians.
In any case, so what?
The 'Elite' were NOT mixed. So far we have proof Ramsey III whom was a Pharaoh has a Sub-Sahara Y-DNA. We do NOT read about 'mixed' Pharaohs until Cleopatra.
Racist mofo

Sicklerville, NJ

#7224 May 8, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
A Link? explaining Afro-Asastic speakers coming into Africa....
He has none. His main goal is to troll blacks and defame us at every turn.

His Hispanic ass probably got some girls locked up in his house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 5 min iamcuriousnow 17
BM have the Highest Femicide Rates of ALL RACES... (Jun '14) 6 min T-BOS 35
Whiteys, You are Poor, Non-whites are Wealthy 6 min LMAO 8
Maceo Patterson: Is Tish_B "It's" new Transgen... 8 min iamcuriousnow 12
BWE: Vanessa Williams Marries a Jim Skrip (Whit... 8 min randyolderblackladd 32
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 9 min American Lady 2,364
Black women are the white woman's fool. 9 min SadButTrue 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 27 min lmao 30,771
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Mikemike 34,391
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 4 hr SadButTrue 212