Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#7180 May 7, 2013
Note to my non-troll friends, when a ignorant, clown-azz, racist troll tries to say Egypt didn't start off all black (when we KNOW whites once didn't exists) just disregard 'em. Don't feed 'em.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7181 May 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Note to my non-troll friends, when a ignorant, clown-azz, racist troll tries to say Egypt didn't start off all black (when we KNOW whites once didn't exists) just disregard 'em. Don't feed 'em.
No wonder you are lost, brother. You are one of those minstrels whom buck dance for FarraKlown smmfh

Cult brainswashing at it's finest here folks.

There are many brothers and sisters so engulfed in self-hate that they will gravitate towards minstrels like Farracoon and Al Charlatan. They're all looking for some sort of excuse for their failures and these minstrels give it to them(Blame Whitey)
These buck dancing stepit fetchits have made millions off the ignorance and self-hate of our people.
Mr. Booker T. Washington warned us about these Chicken and Biscuit eating, Watermelons Slicing, Buck Dancing minstrels when he made this statement.

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

That quoute sums up the Al Charlatans, Messy Jacksons, Farracoons, the aging defunct NAACP and the crusty Urban league.
These minstrels all benefit off our ignorance and self-hate.

We are in dire straits here brothers and sisters and you still want to bojangle and buck dance for your liberal slave masters belonging to the Democrutchic party..smmfh

Obammie loves his little pickinannies

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7182 May 7, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
It was also due to the fact that they, West Africans, were agriculturalists, while the northerners were nomadic pastoralists mostly.
The West Africans being agriculturalists meant they had settlements; settlements that, because of the wealth they produced, such as food stuffs, textiles, etc., might have attracted other, lessor developed groups, who might have attempted attacks on the settled population.
This would have also served as a means of adversity by which probably stimulated more advanced means of defense from the settled populations.
Also, given that they were agriculturalists, their population would have probably been able to grow more exponentially that the nomads. This increase in population would have led to more advanced means of organization, which would have led to city-states, full states, kingdoms, etc.
Excellent post.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7183 May 7, 2013
LMAO!!! This is too funny...:D
Afrocentric Myth Exposer wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Big "Mime" M has returned for another round of abuse smh
Big Mike the Mime, here is the proof you seem to not grasp nor accept..It seems you like to post hypothesis and not factual evidence. Hypothesis is the basis of Afrocentric lunacy.
Now lets start with North Africa shall we?
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
Proposed migrations between North Africa and neighboring regions have included Paleolithic gene flow from the Near East, an Arabic migration across the whole of North Africa 1,400 years ago (ya), and trans-Saharan transport of slaves from sub-Saharan Africa. Historical records, archaeology, and mitochondrial and Y-chromosome DNA have been marshaled in support of one theory or another, but there is little consensus regarding the overall genetic background of North African populations or their origin and expansion. We characterize the patterns of genetic variation in North Africa using ~730,000 single nucleotide polymorphisms from across the genome for seven populations. We observe two distinct, opposite gradients of ancestry: an east-to-west increase in likely autochthonous North African ancestry and an east-to-west decrease in likely Near Eastern Arabic ancestry. The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya). We also find significant signatures of sub-Saharan African ancestry that vary substantially among populations. These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period.
LOL @ both you and Curious Me repeating that same flawed Brenna M. Henn study.

the Fu et. al study claims this split between 'Eurasian' and African took place 96kya or prior to OOA, which means the alleged Eurasian ancestors who genetically diverged were STILL African. So how does that help Barbara Henn or YOUR????
http://black-earth.webs.com/apps/blog/show/26...

I'll get on that Henn study in my next post!
Afrocentric Myth Exposer wrote:
Now here is the proof you seek concerning sub-Saharan Africans mating with non-Modern human populations. It is not known, as of now, whether is was Erectus or another hominid.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...
Epic fail! Both your kinks do not mention heidelbergensis. All they do is mostly speculate like you and Barros.

NEXT!

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7184 May 7, 2013
@Afrocentric Myth Exposer

Now on the Henn study that you and Curious Me love using so much.

First off like I said the study is flawed...The study only focuses on the COASTAL PARTS of North Africa and not all of North Africa.
http://picturestack.com/422/87/eOdPicture3Sl5...

Anyways...I assume they write this with the belief that there aren't any non Eurocentric people or objective white people who can understand this stuff. Admittedly it took me a few times to get it. There are some gems in the study ie dead give away. Talk about a play on words. These people are crafty!!! Lol!!!:P

I had to post this on my site due to the post being really long...
http://black-earth.webs.com/apps/blog/show/26...

So THATS IT for the Henn study. Kiss it goodbye and DEBUNKED. I DARE anyone to challenge what I posted! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7185 May 7, 2013
Afrocentric Myth Exposer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there were many white slave soldiers. Ibn Khaldun explains that here is his writings.
The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]
Ibn Khaldun, 14th Century Moorish Scholar
"Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
Ibn Khaldun, 14th Century Moorish Scholar
"beyond [known peoples of Mauritania] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and of unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
Ibn Khaldun, 14th Century Moorish Scholar
Next!
LMAO!!! This is too funny!:D

Did you not read my other posts speaking on how the South was more advanced than the North? In Bakari agrees with me on this!

Also in my post I proved and cited that there weren't any slave soldiers at all. Where is your sources or links for this?

Also most people badly translate what Ibn Khaldun says. How far south??? Because again the Western Sudan(Sahel), were civilized first compared to people living in the Northwest.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7186 May 7, 2013
@Afrocentric Myth Exposer

Try to refute this! If you can...:P :P :P

Berbers...

Nuclear DNA = 62% African + 20% Asian + 18% European
---------
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.2% North European
00.1% Far Asian
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Southeast Asian
Sources:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...

Y Chromosome DNA
---------

E-M81/E1b1b1b (African) frequency:
71.0% Moyen Atlas Berbers
72.4% Marrakesh Berbers
80.0% Mozabite Berbers
Source (Page 3):
http://www.cell.com/AJHG/retrieve/pii/S000292...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7187 May 7, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Geee,ÁSS HÓLE, take a hint, why don'tcha.
Just when, exactly did this 'golden age of Kemet' take place?
It's already been scientifically proven as of the absolute latest anthropological analysis, that North Africa, including Egypt, was overwhelmingly Caucasian since even further back than before 12,000yrs ago.
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
...that kinda does the 'DRIZZLY SQUATS' all over your fantasy parade.
[email protected] Your pathetic desperation! Oh man....This is a hoot!

I'm not going to even get on the Henn study that you love using so much! LMAO! What proof is there that the Ancient Egyptians were overwhelmingly Caucasian???

The people in Egypt further back 12,000 years ago looked like the Nazlet Khater Man, who have what type of features??? ;)
http://archaeology.about.com/od/upperpaleo......

^^^Kiss your Caucasoid looking Eurasians for 30k years goodbye. >:)

But more importantly...Not only is there DNA PROOF that the Ancient Egyptians were indigenous Africans, but skeleton proof.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y962OyaKpYA/TuwpoZW...

But it gets worse though...Badarians mostly resembled the Teita (who themselves ultimately derive from Tanzania).

http://wysinger.homestead.com/badari.pdf

^However, affinity doesn't necessarily suggest origin/descent. But still...Its fcking common sense, the Ancients came from the SOUTH, where the nile BEGINS.

Also I'm sure you remember this...:P
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tAd7z8PM9GI/UNFTbOe...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#7188 May 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
@Afrocentric Myth Exposer
Now on the Henn study that you and Curious Me love using so much.
First off like I said the study is flawed...The study only focuses on the COASTAL PARTS of North Africa and not all of North Africa.
http://picturestack.com/422/87/eOdPicture3Sl5...
Anyways...I assume they write this with the belief that there aren't any non Eurocentric people or objective white people who can understand this stuff. Admittedly it took me a few times to get it. There are some gems in the study ie dead give away. Talk about a play on words. These people are crafty!!! Lol!!!:P
I had to post this on my site due to the post being really long...
http://black-earth.webs.com/apps/blog/show/26...
So THATS IT for the Henn study. Kiss it goodbye and DEBUNKED. I DARE anyone to challenge what I posted! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!
" black-earth.webs.com "? You can't get more Afrocentric biased and misinformed propagandistic then with a name like that. The Henn study has not been debunked based upon some dubious site on the internet that is called " black-earth.webs.com ". Their ridiculous implications that Nuragic culture and Sardinians were and are Africans is as stupid as some idiots claims that Africans are Europeans. For the record, Sardinians cluster genetically and phenotypically with all other European groups. Here is what Sardinians look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sardinians carry overwhelmingly native European haplogroups I Y-DNA and U5 MtDNA, two markers NOT common among Africans but common in prehistoric remains found through out Europe as well as very common in modern Europeans. Sardinians also carry a large percentage of the Neolithic Eurasian haplogroup G Y-DNA, also NOT common among Sub Saharan Africans, but very common among Neolithic Europeans, people from the Caucasus region and Sardians. Sardinia have a relatively high distribution of Y-chromosome haplogroup G, in fact the Otzi the Iceman, the Neolithic mummy of a man who lived about 3,300 BC was discovered recently to carry haplogroup G and be closely related genetically to modern Sardinians. By autosomal DNA he is most closely related to southern Europeans, particularly geographically isolated populations of Sardinia and Corsica, and this is how HE looked:
http://www.google.com/imgres...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinian_people...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7189 May 7, 2013
^^^^Who the heck mentioned the Sardinians as being African??? O_o

What are you talking about? I just posted that on that site due to Topix having a word limit.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#7190 May 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
^^^^Who the heck mentioned the Sardinians as being African??? O_o
What are you talking about? I just posted that on that site due to Topix having a word limit.
My mistake, big mike, sorry about that, I misunderstood the post, Topix can be kind of screw at times with its word limits. lol ;-)

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7191 May 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake, big mike, sorry about that, I misunderstood the post, Topix can be kind of screw at times with its word limits. lol ;-)
No problem man. All im doing is just challenging the Henn study. The sampling in the study is primarily coastal, and thus
will skew results. Its like those studies that sample
the far north of Egypt and use the data as "representative"
of Egypt as a whole. Its a game some researchers run time
and time again.

Thats why I am challenging it...Yeah I hate the word limit on Topix.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#7192 May 7, 2013
A more recent study compared ancient Egyptian osteology to that of African-Americans and White Americans, and found that the stature of the Ancient Egyptians was more similar to the stature of African-Americans, although it was not identical:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/aj...

“Look upon reality!”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7193 May 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
" black-earth.webs.com "? You can't get more Afrocentric biased and misinformed propagandistic then with a name like that. The Henn study has not been debunked based upon some dubious site on the internet that is called " black-earth.webs.com ". Their ridiculous implications that Nuragic culture and Sardinians were and are Africans is as stupid as some idiots claims that Africans are Europeans. For the record, Sardinians cluster genetically and phenotypically with all other European groups. Here is what Sardinians look like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GPYt9BMQ6lYXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sardinians carry overwhelmingly native European haplogroups I Y-DNA and U5 MtDNA, two markers NOT common among Africans but common in prehistoric remains found through out Europe as well as very common in modern Europeans. Sardinians also carry a large percentage of the Neolithic Eurasian haplogroup G Y-DNA, also NOT common among Sub Saharan Africans, but very common among Neolithic Europeans, people from the Caucasus region and Sardians. Sardinia have a relatively high distribution of Y-chromosome haplogroup G, in fact the Otzi the Iceman, the Neolithic mummy of a man who lived about 3,300 BC was discovered recently to carry haplogroup G and be closely related genetically to modern Sardinians. By autosomal DNA he is most closely related to southern Europeans, particularly geographically isolated populations of Sardinia and Corsica, and this is how HE looked:
http://www.google.com/imgres...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinian_people...
Jeff, that bogus blog is Big "MIME" M's site. He copied and pastes from the Afrocentric loons over at Egyptsearch.
I went to his blog earlier and he had copied and pasted mistakenly a reference to "LIONESS". Lioness is one of the somewhat intelligent posters at Egyptsearch. He removed his mistake but it just proves I was right along....they idiot just copies and paste mumbo jumbo from Egyptsearchian Afrocentrics who spew oooga booga trying to sound intelligent.

Egyptsearch is another Afrocentric trash site that rivals even realhistoryww....smh

I will debunk his Mime @ss once again.

He talks about common sense but yet refuses to accept it himself... He talks about theories, but yet his whole belief is based on bogus theories...smh

I will return later to put this ventriloquist dummy back in his box once again.

Next!

“Look upon reality!”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7194 May 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! This is too funny!:D
Did you not read my other posts speaking on how the South was more advanced than the North? In Bakari agrees with me on this!
Also in my post I proved and cited that there weren't any slave soldiers at all. Where is your sources or links for this?
Also most people badly translate what Ibn Khaldun says. How far south??? Because again the Western Sudan(Sahel), were civilized first compared to people living in the Northwest.
You foolish Afrocentric loon! The south was in NO WAY more civilized than the North...that is ridiculous.

Here is another study PROVING ONCE AGAIN what anyone with common sense would know.

sub-Saharan(BLACK AFRICANS)DNA is a recent and minimal introduction into North Africa as a result of the SLAVE TRADE staring in 650 AD.

http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471...

When will Afrocentrics learn.....NORTH AFRICA HAS NEVER BEEN OR WILL EVER BE BLACK AFRICANS...PERIOD!

Stop attempting to steal other peoples histories and cultures..it's a pathetic trait of self-hating Afrocentrics...smh

Next!

“Look upon reality!”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7197 May 7, 2013
Here are some factual examples:

"I have bound together the Nubian Troglodytes by the tens of thousands. The northerners by hundreds of thousands as prisoners."
----------
Another remarkable inscription is to be found on the Semmeh Stela of Amenhotep III, now to be found in the British Museum in London. It reads as follows:

"List of the captivity which his majesty took in the land of Ibbet the wretched."

List of Prisoners and Killed

Living Blacks 150 heads

Archers 110 heads

Female Blacks 250 heads

Servants of the Blacks 55 heads

Their children 175 heads

Total 740 heads

Hands thereof 312

United with the living heads 1,052 "

----------
The inscription of Prince Amenim, which is carved into the stone in the doorway of his cliff-tomb in Benihasin, describes the Black lands as "vile." It reads as follows ("Kush" was one of the Black lands):

"I passed Kush sailing southward,... then his majesty returned in safety having overthrown his enemies in Kush the vile."

----------
Ahmose, at the head of the army, boasts of capturing a single prisoner. For the record we cite a brief passage from the annals of Ahmose Pen-Nekhbet.

His majesty was furious thereat, like a panther; his majesty cast his first lance, which remained in the body of that fallen one. This was ------ powerless before his flaming uraeus, made [so] in an instant of destruction; their people were brought off as living prisoners. His majesty sailed down-river, with all countries in his grasp, that wretched Nubian Troglodyte being hanged head downward at the [prow] of the ba[rge] of his majesty, and landed at Karnak.

----------

The first Semneh stela inscription recounting the subjugation of Nubia by Sesostris III reads as follows:
-“Southern boundary, made in the year 8, under the majesty of the king of Upper and Lower Egypt, Sesostris III,… in order to prevent that any Black should cross it, by water or by land, with a ship, or any herds of the Blacks; except a Black who shall come to do trading in Iken, or with a commission. Every good thing shall be done with them but without allowing a ship of the Blacks to pass by Heh, going down stream, forever.”

If he was black..Why would he want to keep blacks out of Egypt?

----------

Thutmose I was the third Pharaoh of the 18th dynasty of Egypt. During his reign, he led a military campaign against Nubia. Upon the successful completion of this campaign, he erected the Tombos Stela in honour of his victory. Among the comments written on the Tombos Stela was the following:
"He hath overthrown the chief of the Nubians, the black is helpless, defenseless in his grasp. He hath united the boundaries of his two sides, there is not a remnant among the curly-haired who can come attack him. There is not a single survivor among them. The Nubian troglodytes fall by the sword and are thrust aside in their lands. Their foulness, it floods their valley and their mouths like a violent flood, the fragments cut from them are too much for the birds, carrying off the prey to another place.
----------

Also another inscription of Ahmose reads:
-“Now after his majesty had slain the Asiatics, he ascended the river…to destroy the Nubian Troglodytes; his majesty made a great slaughter among them.”

----------

The inscription on the stela of Sihathor, an “Assistant Treasurer” is now to be found in the British Museum., reads as follows:
“I reached Nubia of the Blacks,… I forced the Nubian chiefs to wash gold.”
----------
Btw there were many Fortifications constructed to keep the Nubian troglodytes i.e. CURLY HAIRED out of Egypt


Next!!!!!!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#7198 May 7, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you are lost, brother. You are one of those minstrels whom buck dance for FarraKlown smmfh
Cult brainswashing at it's finest here folks.
There are many brothers and sisters so engulfed in self-hate that they will gravitate towards minstrels like Farracoon and Al Charlatan. They're all looking for some sort of excuse for their failures and these minstrels give it to them(Blame Whitey)
These buck dancing stepit fetchits have made millions off the ignorance and self-hate of our people.
Mr. Booker T. Washington warned us about these Chicken and Biscuit eating, Watermelons Slicing, Buck Dancing minstrels when he made this statement.
"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."
That quoute sums up the Al Charlatans, Messy Jacksons, Farracoons, the aging defunct NAACP and the crusty Urban league.
These minstrels all benefit off our ignorance and self-hate.
We are in dire straits here brothers and sisters and you still want to bojangle and buck dance for your liberal slave masters belonging to the Democrutchic party..smmfh
Obammie loves his little pickinannies
YOU "AL Jolson in-black-face", white TROLL get outta' this thread.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7199 May 7, 2013
boogah moogah Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] Your pathetic desperation! Oh man....This is a hoot!
I'm not going to even get on the Henn study that you love using so much! LMAO! What proof is there that the Ancient Egyptians were overwhelmingly Caucasian???
The people in Egypt further back 12,000 years ago looked like the Nazlet Khater Man, who have what type of features??? ;)
http://archaeology.about.com/od/upperpaleo......
^^^Kiss your Caucasoid looking Eurasians for 30k years goodbye. >:)
But more importantly...Not only is there DNA PROOF that the Ancient Egyptians were indigenous Africans, but skeleton proof.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y962OyaKpYA/TuwpoZW...
But it gets worse though...Badarians mostly resembled the Teita (who themselves ultimately derive from Tanzania).
http://wysinger.homestead.com/badari.pdf
^However, affinity doesn't necessarily suggest origin/descent. But still...Its fcking common sense, the Ancients came from the SOUTH, where the nile BEGINS.
Also I'm sure you remember this...:P
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tAd7z8PM9GI/UNFTbOe...
Obviously, YOU ARE A SUB-SIMIAN MØRØN.

Did you REALLY 'think' that you could just "OOOOGAH BOOOOGAH"
your way out of this, DÚMB ÁSS!!???

Explain, PENDEJO, how 'pre-O.O.A.Exodus' Africans separating GENETICALLY from subsequent Eurasians a little later than some may have expected,

regardless of WHERE, GEOGRAPHICALLY, this separation may have occurred,

would have ANY effect WHATSOEVER with the accuracy of the analysis submitted by "Brenna M. Henn" report.

Don't even try the usual "Congo Bongo" pseudo-dodge of claiming that I have to prove that your full of shít.

You submitted your ludicrously asinine dúmb áss assertion,

now you actually will have to rationally and cogently explain how anything that you just said in your cockeyed skew on "Qlaomel Fu et al. 2013" makes any sense at all, FÓÓL.

Explain how "Qlaomel Fu et al. 2013" has ANY deleterious effect on the ""Brenna M. Henn" report.

http://www.cell.com/current-biology/retrieve/...

So,'U'mtDNA was practically the only mtDNA in Europe, prior to the Neolithic Period, MAYBE...

SO WHAT!!???

The 'U'mtDNA has also been proven to have been in North Africa since 30,000yrs ago.

We don't EVEN count the North Africans south of the Mediterranean Maghrib...

THAT, you fathomless ÍDIOT, is because the southern part of North Africa south of the Coastal Maghrib was FAR too sparsely populated to matter, FÓÓL.

Also, you cannot count either 'E-M81' or even 'E-M78' Y-Hg's as Negro 'E-M81' COALESCED inside the Coastal Mediterranean Belt which naturally selects for light skin and the overwhelming percentage of the FEMALE GENETIC CONTRIBUTION was Eurasian anyway.

That's something you always cravenly omit.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#7200 May 7, 2013
Afrocentric Myth Exposer wrote:
<quoted text>
You foolish Afrocentric loon! The south was in NO WAY more civilized than the North...that is ridiculous.
Here is another study PROVING ONCE AGAIN what anyone with common sense would know.
sub-Saharan(BLACK AFRICANS)DNA is a recent and minimal introduction into North Africa as a result of the SLAVE TRADE staring in 650 AD.
http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471...
When will Afrocentrics learn.....NORTH AFRICA HAS NEVER BEEN OR WILL EVER BE BLACK AFRICANS...PERIOD!
Stop attempting to steal other peoples histories and cultures..it's a pathetic trait of self-hating Afrocentrics...smh
Next!
This is nonsense since the widely spoken language is AFRO-Asiatic. If North Africa is other PPL Histories, were exactly does this branch originate??
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#7201 May 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
@Afrocentric Myth Exposer
Try to refute this! If you can...:P :P :P
Berbers...
Nuclear DNA = 62% African + 20% Asian + 18% European
---------
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.2% North European
00.1% Far Asian
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Southeast Asian
Sources:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...
Y Chromosome DNA
---------
E-M81/E1b1b1b (African) frequency:
71.0% Moyen Atlas Berbers
72.4% Marrakesh Berbers
80.0% Mozabite Berbers
Source (Page 3):
http://www.cell.com/AJHG/retrieve/pii/S000292...
We've heard of 'words to live by'.....now we've heard of "DNA to live by"

Berbers...
Nuclear DNA = 62% African + 20% Asian + 18% European

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,620,290
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 2 min Cigar Face 26 4,228
Can America Become 80% White Again? 11 min Harrisson 206
Famous black movie lines? 18 min Ttt 5
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 29 min Redefined 28
Walls of Benin - 4 times longer than the Grea... (Sep '12) 46 min kkklexym 27
9.7 million yo hominid teeth found in Germany 53 min George 10
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Trollslayer 35,340
Black people leech off of white people 1 hr Redefined 140
Why did Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald? 2 hr Got_Rope 7
More from around the web