|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

FatBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what they looked like.
The Homo-Sapiens of 1 hundred thousand years BC were not even of haploroup-A. They were of haplogroup-Y or Proto-A halogroup.
Show us scientific proof that they had pubic hair on their heads or jet black skin.
[QUOTE who="FatBaby"Show us scientific proof that they had pubic hair on their heads or jet black skin.[/QUOTE]

this statement...shows you are shyt under my shoes. The tightly curled hair and skin color was necessary to be at 1 with the heat & sun from where original man sprang. Now stop trolling this forum mutated bytch.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you are talking of minstrels and you and your friend Baqueeni are a couple of Coons who specialize in white ass kissing/AA bashing.
And you specialize in being intellectually inferior, Bettybwoy.

...to everyone.
trollslayer

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you are talking of minstrels and you and your friend Baqueeni are a couple of Coons who specialize in white ass kissing/AA bashing.
well...."bro realist" is a white troll masquerading as black.
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
well...."bro realist" is a white troll masquerading as black.

Agreed. What of Bacooni? Do you believe he is black?
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. What of Bacooni? Do you believe he is black?
Sigh......Nagas74....in my best Sir Alec Guinness / Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars voice....I can only hope (if he is Black)that he has not gone over to the "dark side" of the 'force'.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
this statement...shows you are shyt under my shoes. The tightly curled hair and skin color was necessary to be at 1 with the heat & sun from where original man sprang. Now stop trolling this forum mutated bytch.
They are they one's who get bugs in their hair & pubic hair but their hair is suppose to be different from their pubic hair, lol Scientists have recently confirmed body lice & hair lice are the same.
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh......Nagas74....in my best Sir Alec Guinness / Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars voice....I can only hope (if he is Black)that he has not gone over to the "dark side" of the 'force'.
Lmbao! Good answer trollslayer. Although if he is black his stance and views always seem to be practically identical to Eurocentric trolls. He certainly seems to be in cohoots with them to me. My web cam challenge still stands.
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has pubic hair on their head, you stupid dumbsh8t.
And you don't need to be "jet black" in order to be "Black".t
However, the very first humans were in fact dark skinned, as would have been necessary given the environment they were living in.
So,the jellyfish tries to show a little backbone. I am almost impressed. Here you seem to be saying that the first humans (Africans) were black,which is true. If you believe this to be the case,why are you silent whenever your cohort Bareass goes on about his 30k white Africans whom he says preceded blacks in North Africa? Don't dare try to use the "Saharan barrier" argument because man was born in Africa long before the Sahara dried up. So what kept them in the "interior" of the continent as you love to put it,and prevented blacks from populating the North before "Eurasians"? Did not blacks have to leave the continent to become"Eurasians"in the first place?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
So,the jellyfish tries to show a little backbone. I am almost impressed. Here you seem to be saying that the first humans (Africans) were black,which is true.
So, the intellectually inferior pansy demonstrates just how intellectually subordinate he his once again, as per usual.

You stupid fck, I always correct racists whenever they start spurting their illiteracy in my presence. Everybody in this entire thread has seen me do this countless times, including your retarded a$$.
Nagas74 wrote:
If you believe this to be the case,why are you silent whenever your cohort Bareass goes on about his 30k white Africans whom he says preceded blacks in North Africa?
He never said they were white. You dolts who can't read are the ones who keep saying that. And he's talking about the Maghreb, which excludes Egypt and modern Libya. U6 is most likely an Asian haplogroup, and it has been in North Africa for at least 30 thousand years. It would have preceded any African mtDNA haplogroup in the Maghreb.
Nagas74 wrote:
Don't dare try to use the "Saharan barrier" argument because man was born in Africa long before the Sahara dried up. So what kept them in the "interior" of the continent as you love to put it,and prevented blacks from populating the North before "Eurasians"? Did not blacks have to leave the continent to become"Eurasians"in the first place?
Africans were in North Africa since over 100 kya, but they didn't leave any direct genetic lineage, apparently, and the people living their seem to have left or died out prior to the advent the Iberomaurusian culture.

"The most probable origin of the proto-U6 lineage was the Near East. Around 30,000 years ago it spread to North Africa where it represents a signature of regional continuity. Subgroup U6a reflects the first African expansion from the Maghrib returning to the east in Paleolithic times."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14563219

"Groups related to modern Caucasoid populations lived in North Africa. In the Maghreb, the western part of North Africa, there flourished from 20,000 to 7500 B.C., a late Paleolithic culture called Iberomarusian (Camps 1974) that extended from Spain to Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia. Its people were hunters of the Barbary sheep and their sites were mostly within 100 km of the Mediterranean coast. Their type is sometimes referred to as "Mechta-Afalou." Skeletal evidence indicate that these people were of the Cro-Magnon type, that is the same a.m.h. found in southwestern France and Spain."

http://tinyurl.com/bra5bq5
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the intellectually inferior pansy demonstrates just how intellectually subordinate he his once again, as per usual.
You stupid fck, I always correct racists whenever they start spurting their illiteracy in my presence. Everybody in this entire thread has seen me do this countless times, including your retarded a$$.
<quoted text>
He never said they were white. You dolts who can't read are the ones who keep saying that. And he's talking about the Maghreb, which excludes Egypt and modern Libya. U6 is most likely an Asian haplogroup, and it has been in North Africa for at least 30 thousand years. It would have preceded any African mtDNA haplogroup in the Maghreb.
<quoted text>
Africans were in North Africa since over 100 kya, but they didn't leave any direct genetic lineage, apparently, and the people living their seem to have left or died out prior to the advent the Iberomaurusian culture.
"The most probable origin of the proto-U6 lineage was the Near East. Around 30,000 years ago it spread to North Africa where it represents a signature of regional continuity. Subgroup U6a reflects the first African expansion from the Maghrib returning to the east in Paleolithic times."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14563219
"Groups related to modern Caucasoid populations lived in North Africa. In the Maghreb, the western part of North Africa, there flourished from 20,000 to 7500 B.C., a late Paleolithic culture called Iberomarusian (Camps 1974) that extended from Spain to Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia. Its people were hunters of the Barbary sheep and their sites were mostly within 100 km of the Mediterranean coast. Their type is sometimes referred to as "Mechta-Afalou." Skeletal evidence indicate that these people were of the Cro-Magnon type, that is the same a.m.h. found in southwestern France and Spain."
http://tinyurl.com/bra5bq5
Lol I knew you would make sure to agree with Barros,your master."Eurasian" is a meaningless term. It is a Euphemism for white or caucasian. You are totally out of touch with reality.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

The history and geography of human genes
By L. Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza
_____
I don't trust these racists phuchs. Cavalli-Sforza is from a time when Italians tried to take over Ethiopia. His vision of N.Africa is skwed. On one hand he says "races" don't exist, on the other hand he talks about some strange Non-Black group in N.Africa.

I would much prefer to see studies on Maghreb done by African geneticists. I am not prepared to trust Cavalli-Sforza until I see corroborated studies by Black geneticists.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

"Indeed, there has been a long indirectly-stated desire to make the coastal northern piece of the African continent an extension of Europe, and territory which has traditionally been THE domain of European-descended peoples than of autochthonous Africans, which are generally treated as "newcomers" to the region.

In other words, some sort of a "natural" apartheid was put in place in the late Upper Paleolithic until some time in the early Holocene, preventing autochthonous Africans from inhabiting the place, while the same region was supposedly hospitable to "European immigrants". This theme blatantly makes its reappearance in another study that has fairly recently enjoyed elevated circulation and has become a citation-favorite within online 'white' supremacist cult gatherings, undoubtedly attributable to the French-published study becoming more accessible as English-translated versions became more available on the net.

The study in question comes from Kefi et al., under the heading: Mitochondrial Diversity of the Population of Taforalt (12,000 years b.p.- Morocco): A Genetic Study Approach to the Peopling of North Africa, 2005.

An Investigation into the "Mysterious" Mesolithic Maghrebi populations.
http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2010/05/...

“Look upon reality!”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
I don't trust these racists phuchs
LOL Another recent study proving North Africa is not BLACK AFRICAN
You Afrocentrics just cannot handle the truth! Africa is not a black country, it's a continent. That is the root of Afrocentric historical ignorance THE IDIOTIC PRESUMPTION THAT AFRICA=BLACK PEOPLE....SMH

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...

Abstract

North African populations are distinct from sub-Saharan Africans based on cultural, linguistic, and phenotypic attributes; however, the time and the extent of genetic divergence between populations north and south of the Sahara remain poorly understood. Here, we interrogate the multilayered history of North Africa by characterizing the effect of hypothesized migrations from the Near East, Europe, and sub-Saharan Africa on current genetic diversity. We present dense, genome-wide SNP genotyping array data (730,000 sites) from seven North African populations, spanning from Egypt to Morocco, and one Spanish population. We identify a gradient of likely autochthonous Maghrebi ancestry that increases from east to west across northern Africa; this ancestry is likely derived from “back-to-Africa” gene flow more than 12,000 years ago (ya), prior to the Holocene. The indigenous North African ancestry is more frequent in populations with historical Berber ethnicity. In most North African populations we also see substantial shared ancestry with the Near East, and to a lesser extent sub-Saharan Africa and Europe. To estimate the time of migration from sub-Saharan populations into North Africa, we implement a maximum likelihood dating method based on the distribution of migrant tracts. In order to first identify migrant tracts, we assign local ancestry to haplotypes using a novel, principal component-based analysis of three ancestral populations. We estimate that a migration of western African origin into Morocco began about 40 generations ago (approximately 1,200 ya); a migration of individuals with Nilotic ancestry into Egypt occurred about 25 generations ago (approximately 750 ya). Our genomic data reveal an extraordinarily complex history of migrations, involving at least five ancestral populations, into North Africa.

Proposed migrations between North Africa and neighboring regions have included Paleolithic gene flow from the Near East, an Arabic migration across the whole of North Africa 1,400 years ago (ya), and trans-Saharan transport of slaves from sub-Saharan Africa. Historical records, archaeology, and mitochondrial and Y-chromosome DNA have been marshaled in support of one theory or another, but there is little consensus regarding the overall genetic background of North African populations or their origin and expansion. We characterize the patterns of genetic variation in North Africa using ~730,000 single nucleotide polymorphisms from across the genome for seven populations. We observe two distinct, opposite gradients of ancestry: an east-to-west increase in likely autochthonous North African ancestry and an east-to-west decrease in likely Near Eastern Arabic ancestry. The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya). We also find significant signatures of sub-Saharan African ancestry that vary substantially among populations. These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Afrocentric Myth Exposer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Another recent study proving North Africa is not BLACK AFRICAN
You Afrocentrics just cannot handle the truth! Africa is not a black country, it's a continent. That is the root of Afrocentric historical ignorance THE IDIOTIC PRESUMPTION THAT AFRICA=BLACK PEOPLE....SMH

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
Show me a African geneticist who corroborates your study. Until then.....deal with this study.
An Investigation into the "Mysterious" Mesolithic Maghrebi populations.http://exploring-a frica.blogspot.com/2010/05/...
trollslayer

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

con't
An Investigation into the "Mysterious" Mesolithic Maghreb
trollslayer

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

"In other words, some sort of a "natural" apartheid was put in place in the late Upper Paleolithic until some time in the early Holocene, preventing autochthonous Africans from inhabiting the place, while the same region was supposedly hospitable to "European immigrants".

This theme blatantly makes its reappearance in another study that has fairly recently enjoyed elevated circulation and has become a citation-favorite within online 'white' supremacist cult gatherings, undoubtedly attributable to the French-published study becoming more accessible as English-translated versions became more available on the net."

..." while the same region was supposedly hospitable to "European immigrants". "

WHY?

“Look upon reality!”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a African geneticist who corroborates your study. Until then.....deal with this study.
An Investigation into the "Mysterious" Mesolithic Maghrebi populations.http://exploring-a frica.blogspot.com/2010/05/...
LOL that is just another Afrocentric website crying conspiracy theories concerning ALL the DNA EVIDENCE DISPROVING THEIR FANTASIES OF A ALL BLACK CONTINENT LOL

That is not a "study" that is a whine session by Afrocentrics...smh

Afrocentrics=tools of ignorance

Next!

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I knew you would make sure to agree with Barros,your master."Eurasian" is a meaningless term. It is a Euphemism for white or caucasian. You are totally out of touch with reality.
I knew you wouldn't have any kind of counter argument against Bakari, your superior. Your obsession. The center of your universe, groupie. A fact I'm quite embarrassed of, to have a dyslexic fool who can't read as a groupie, but oh well.

The evidence is posted. Pre historic North Africans would have resembled modern North Africans quite closely. And according to the article the was cited by the article the Trollslayer just posted, "Mitochondrial diversity in Taforalt shows the absence of sub-Saharan haplogroups suggesting that Ibero-Maurusian individuals had not originated in sub-Saharan region."

No arguments as expected Just a cacophony of mindless babble accompanied by vaginal spillage, from you, Bettybwoy.

What a pansy.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
The history and geography of human genes
By L. Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza
_____
I don't trust these racists phuchs. Cavalli-Sforza is from a time when Italians tried to take over Ethiopia. His vision of N.Africa is skwed. On one hand he says "races" don't exist, on the other hand he talks about some strange Non-Black group in N.Africa.
I would much prefer to see studies on Maghreb done by African geneticists. I am not prepared to trust Cavalli-Sforza until I see corroborated studies by Black geneticists.
It doesn't matter. That Ibero-Maurusians had "caucasian" or Cro-Magnon-type affinities is common knowledge and hardly disputed by anyone.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
"Indeed, there has been a long indirectly-stated desire to make the coastal northern piece of the African continent an extension of Europe, and territory which has traditionally been THE domain of European-descended peoples than of autochthonous Africans, which are generally treated as "newcomers" to the region.
In other words, some sort of a "natural" apartheid was put in place in the late Upper Paleolithic until some time in the early Holocene, preventing autochthonous Africans from inhabiting the place, while the same region was supposedly hospitable to "European immigrants". This theme blatantly makes its reappearance in another study that has fairly recently enjoyed elevated circulation and has become a citation-favorite within online 'white' supremacist cult gatherings, undoubtedly attributable to the French-published study becoming more accessible as English-translated versions became more available on the net.
The study in question comes from Kefi et al., under the heading: Mitochondrial Diversity of the Population of Taforalt (12,000 years b.p.- Morocco): A Genetic Study Approach to the Peopling of North Africa, 2005.
An Investigation into the "Mysterious" Mesolithic Maghrebi populations.
This statement above isn't an argument, nor does it appear to be discrediting anything.

However, the article that the blogger addresses is definitely telling indeed:

The 21 specimens analyzed are sufficient to give a good idea of the characteristics of the Taforalt population. None of these specimens are related to the actual sub-Sudanese specimens (lack of haplogroup L, that groups haplotypes typically Sub-Saharan African). The hypothesis of an origin of Ibero-Maurusians south of the Sahara is therefore not supported by our results, showing a population of Mediterranean type rather in the North of Africa at least until 12.000 years. Our results support work based on dental, cranio-facial morphometrics and post-cranial analysis showing divergences between Ibero-Maurusian populations and their contemporaries in Sudan (Bermudez de Castro 1991, Irish 2000).The presence of a sub-Saharan component in the actual north African populations is likely attributable to migrations later than 12.000 years BP.

All the sequences of the Taforalt specimens display haplotypes belonging to Eurasian haplogroups. Among the haplogroup majority, H is considered as originating in the Near East, the emergence of this haplogroup dated to about 35,000 years, while haplogroup JT, also originating in the Near East, has an age of up to 50,000 years; finally, the native haplogroup U6 of northern Africa is purposed as being contemporary with haplogroup JT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,341 - 6,360 of7,808
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

319 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Majority of White Women Don't Want Black Men (Jan '13) 1 min sick 57
Which race is Physically the strongest? (Feb '13) 2 min Panza 268
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 6 min Drilling for the nerve 33
Whites get no attention on Anglo forum. Ahhh, ... 9 min dragonpat 7
Relation 18:4 12 min Ugh 6
why are white women obsessed with black men (Sep '07) 13 min Panza 678
Threads in spotlight are funny 19 min Its good to be King 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Slave Coast 88,650
BM Only, About My Freaky White Princess! 1 hr Wilbert 57