Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#7087 May 2, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in wasting time educating you about the Olmecs even further than I have already, since I've already won this argument.
So yes, yawn away.
The Olmecs, as well as their language and culture, were an independent invention with no foreign influence.
Educating...NO! Wasting time....Yes!

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7088 May 2, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot educate a buck dancing stepit' fetchit!

Mr. Bakari has gone out of his way to educate you Afrocentric savages with tons of scholarly evidence and you minstrels still don't get it?

Man go read a book brother! Stop being a minstrel to these Afrocentric buck dancers who do nothing but write books and essays without ANY scientific fact or references to back up their 'research'. That is what we call FICTION, brother.

Wake up because "It is, what it is"

Nagas74

United States

#7089 May 2, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot educate a buck dancing stepit' fetchit!
Mr. Bakari has gone out of his way to educate you Afrocentric savages with tons of scholarly evidence and you minstrels still don't get it?
Man go read a book brother! Stop being a minstrel to these Afrocentric buck dancers who do nothing but write books and essays without ANY scientific fact or references to back up their 'research'. That is what we call FICTION, brother.
Wake up because "It is, what it is"
Web cam me and prove your blackness or admit that you are a white troll. STOP BITING MY LINES FASSY! LOL! You see me call your gay lover Baqueery "Mr.StepNfetch it" and you jump your copy-cat ass in trying to reverse it. Stop with the "brother" baloney angry caucasian. You can't possibly think that you are pulling this off,we know you are not black.
trollslayer

Alsip, IL

#7090 May 2, 2013
" Along with John Justeson, he claimed to have successfully deciphered the Isthmian or Epi-Olmec script (Justeson & Terrence Kaufman 1993). This claim has not found general acceptance in the general scholarly community, and has been bluntly rejected by Michael Coe and Stephen Houston (Houston & Coe 2004)."

-Wiki ( I don't like it, but it's quick)

_______

I question any 'white scholar', who does not take into account the original PPL. on earth. They have to be thought of and looked at.
trollslayer

Alsip, IL

#7091 May 2, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Web cam me and prove your blackness or admit that you are a white troll. STOP BITING MY LINES FASSY! LOL! You see me call your gay lover Baqueery "Mr.StepNfetch it" and you jump your copy-cat ass in trying to reverse it. Stop with the "brother" baloney angry caucasian. You can't possibly think that you are pulling this off,we know you are not black.
Anybody who uses Manning for a avatar is worthless.

How would you describe this guy?
http://2012.caliwali.com/images/olmecheaduse....
trollslayer

Alsip, IL

#7092 May 2, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you describe this guy?
http://2012.caliwali.com/images/olmecheaduse....

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7094 May 2, 2013
WOW!

24 hours of uninterrupted Afro-Fool trolling.

Still doesn't change the fact that you're all just full of shít.
Nagas74

United States

#7097 May 3, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
WOW!
Silence you melanin lacking hybrid Tamahu. You,your opinion,and comments are totally worthless.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7099 May 3, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silence you melanin lacking hybrid Tamahu. You,your opinion,and comments are totally worthless.
Oooooooo, I'm SOooooo impressed, MÓRÓN.

Say, there's a good idea...

why don't you give us all a lecture about all of the AMAZING MAGICAL POWERS OF
**(((MELANIN)))**,
THE GREAT NEGRO ADVANTAGE, that has worked such miraculous wonders in assuring that Negro efforts are always manifested in their superior stations in life.

...or, you can just SING IT OUT, as the scarecrow once musically put it...

::IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN::

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#7100 May 3, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
WOW!
17-12 =5 h ,Do you even know how to count ???

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7102 May 3, 2013
dculo wrote:
<quoted text>
17-12 =5 h ,Do you even know how to count ???
Check again, DÚMB ÁSS.

I have no idea where it is that you have the moral ground to back lip me, Congo Bongo, but when I posted that comment, the thread time counter itself had counted a straight 24hrs of uninterrupted Afro-Fool trolling.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7103 May 3, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
The melanin deprived idiots have always tried to make it seem like it is some type of advantage in being the only peoples on earth to be in many cases totally devoid of eumelanin. Their is no advantage to being disadvantaged. Other than the false sense of superiority that whites have taken on based on lies and a deep seated need to believe the opposite of the truth. The reality is melanin=carbon=life.
Mela la la la la la la!

HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HA HA!

Let me see the monkey do some melanini tricks, then,

and please do show us how your 'majestic' melanin infused darkness has made you the master of this World.

Does it come with a Super People Hero Cape as well?

I guessing that a person of your 'intellect' must be wearing a cape too, wherever you go.

Hey I'll bet you can even fly.

You should test your 'abilities' by 'gliding' off your tenement building.
FatBaby

Orange, CA

#7105 May 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
" Along with John Justeson, he claimed to have successfully deciphered the Isthmian or Epi-Olmec script (Justeson & Terrence Kaufman 1993). This claim has not found general acceptance in the general scholarly community, and has been bluntly rejected by Michael Coe and Stephen Houston (Houston & Coe 2004)."
-Wiki ( I don't like it, but it's quick)
_______
I question any 'white scholar', who does not take into account the original PPL. on earth. They have to be thought of and looked at.
You don't even know what they looked like.

The Homo-Sapiens of 1 hundred thousand years BC were not even of haploroup-A. They were of haplogroup-Y or Proto-A halogroup.

Show us scientific proof that they had pubic hair on their heads or jet black skin.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7106 May 3, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is. BAM! in your face God damn!......IN MY Chuck D voice. Here is the troll Baqueeri admitting and recognizing the racist statements of the troll Barros.Notice how he is not attacking Barros but is attacking me for being attacked by Barros. Yet he claims full ignorance to any wrong doing on Barros'part EVER.Saying I am lying on Barros when I point out his blatant bias and bigotry.Also he shows his stupidity here as he asssumes I am an African American like he seems to forget that he says he was(white troll slip-ups). According to Baros AAs have no history worth noting and Bacooni a supposed AA has no problem with the statement as a supposed AA.(yeah,right.)Yet me as a black man from somewhere else has to defend AAs from a racist troll while an alleged AA sits in silence and attacks black posters alone.....Can you say exposed white troll?
Like I always said, Bettybwoy, you can't read worth shyt. I was right, you really are dumber than anyone in this entire site.

Positive proof that anyone who takes you or anything you say seriously is just as retarded as you are.

That post says Bozino and you read that to be Barros.

What a dysfunctionally retarded gutless pu$$y you are, Bettybwoy.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7107 May 3, 2013
Bettybwoy, you have proven beyond all doubt that you are the dumbest eukaryote on this site. Period point blank.

Moldy cheese is smarter than you.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7108 May 3, 2013
FatBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
The Homo-Sapiens of 1 hundred thousand years BC were not even of haploroup-A. They were of haplogroup-Y or Proto-A halogroup.
Show us scientific proof that they had pubic hair on their heads or jet black skin.
No one has pubic hair on their head, you stupid dumbsh8t.

And you don't need to be "jet black" in order to be "Black".

However, the very first humans were in fact dark skinned, as would have been necessary given the environment they were living in.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7109 May 4, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is. BAM! in your face God damn!......IN MY Chuck D voice. Here is the troll Baqueeri admitting and recognizing the racist statements of the troll Barros.Notice how he is not attacking Barros but is attacking me for being attacked by Barros. Yet he claims full ignorance to any wrong doing on Barros'part EVER.Saying I am lying on Barros when I point out his blatant bias and bigotry.Also he shows his stupidity here as he asssumes I am an African American like he seems to forget that he says he was(white troll slip-ups). According to Baros AAs have no history worth noting and Bacooni a supposed AA has no problem with the statement as a supposed AA.(yeah,right.)Yet me as a black man from somewhere else has to defend AAs from a racist troll while an alleged AA sits in silence and attacks black posters alone.....Can you say exposed white troll?
Leave now lol Just leave you minstrel pickinanny

You just outed yourself as bojangling minstrel incapable of reading comprehension.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7112 May 4, 2013
FatBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
[QUOTE who="FatBaby"Show us scientific proof that they had pubic hair on their heads or jet black skin.[/QUOTE]

this statement...shows you are shyt under my shoes. The tightly curled hair and skin color was necessary to be at 1 with the heat & sun from where original man sprang. Now stop trolling this forum mutated bytch.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#7113 May 4, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you are talking of minstrels and you and your friend Baqueeni are a couple of Coons who specialize in white ass kissing/AA bashing.
And you specialize in being intellectually inferior, Bettybwoy.

...to everyone.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#7114 May 4, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you are talking of minstrels and you and your friend Baqueeni are a couple of Coons who specialize in white ass kissing/AA bashing.
well...."bro realist" is a white troll masquerading as black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,580,754
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 20 min FireFellow44 71
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 21 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 24 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 28 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 41 min Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 42 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web