Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6895 Apr 29, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is hat they have found similar pottery in Tanzania. And the fact that there is a headrest tradition all Africa. And the fact the pre-pottery as well as adobe houses of similarly have been found speaks volumes, that there are indeed more connections then we might believed in the first places. And excavations have only just begun.
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/760/ramses...
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1899/rameses...
The funny part is that you lack knowledge on the African continent and ethnography. Hence this is why you are an impostor. A liar and deceiver.
Pulaar - Africa Fulani Peul Kemet oral history
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FHWGcUxNYC8XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Youtube University.

WHERE is some real evidence for these things? So many cultural traits can be found all over the world with similarities, and it does NOT indicate contact unless you have some very specific similarities or evidence that there was contact.

To the Egyptians, the Nubians were distant exotic peoples, but you want us to believe they had contact with Cameroons, Nigeria or whatever.

Are you claiming Egyptians migrated to all these places? Or that they came from there.

We know they did not come from there, as the cultural and biological affinities of Upper Egypt are with Nubia mostly, or with the nearby Sahara (Libya).

Nope, you're not an Egyptian... and you're also not a Hebrew. Now go find a counsellor to help you get through this.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#6896 Apr 29, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasoning capability are based on ur beliefs
No, reasoning capability is based on cognitive functionality, which is somthing you seem to be having trouble with.

You cannot have an African language WITHOUT African people.

You cannot have evidence for an African language when no one supports your thesis.

How many times must I ram these simplistic concepts into that cranium of yours, Red?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6897 Apr 29, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
The way things look, I am really not too sure that is actually the case. Since there are Fulani and Tuareg descendants in the Americas. And specific alleles are only found in the region of Northeast Africa (Egypt), I.e. Tuaregs and Fulani.
Fulani and Tuareg descendants in America? Post-Columbus, of course...

there is certainly no evidence of them in America before 1492.

Genome analysis indicates that the original Tuareg population was of Iberian origin, did you know that? Of course not... and you'll deny it because it doesn't fit with your Afronazi fantasies.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#6898 Apr 29, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find one linguist showing the Olmec language & Mixe language are the same language because I haven't concerned myself with looking for one.
They probably weren't. So what?
I don't give a sh8t which Native American language they spoke. I am concerned with which African language they spoke, and the survey says:
NONE OF THEM.
Obviously you were interested since the info you provided spoke on The Olmec language & The Mixe language which is a Native American language.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6899 Apr 29, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> why do you think you a benchod hillbilly colonial settler knows more about Africans than actual real African?
Being African doesn't make you knowledgeable.

I know more about Africa than these Afronazis because I've studied it, and many parts of the world, as a student of anthropology and geography.

So you have nothing to say... try again.

You're not a Hebrew, cretin.

And "hillbilly" is an ethnic slur, asswad. Use it in my presence and I'll slap you into next month.

Level 8

United States

#6900 Apr 29, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, reasoning capability is based on cognitive functionality, which is somthing you seem to be having trouble with.
You cannot have an African language WITHOUT African people.
You cannot have evidence for an African language when no one supports your thesis.
How many times must I ram these simplistic concepts into that cranium of yours, Red?
Don't speak about what I have trouble with when you can't even find a linguists linkin' The Olmec language to Native American language. The only argument you guys have left is.... Petty insults.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6901 Apr 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Youtube University.
WHERE is some real evidence for these things? So many cultural traits can be found all over the world with similarities, and it does NOT indicate contact unless you have some very specific similarities or evidence that there was contact.
To the Egyptians, the Nubians were distant exotic peoples, but you want us to believe they had contact with Cameroons, Nigeria or whatever.
Are you claiming Egyptians migrated to all these places? Or that they came from there.
We know they did not come from there, as the cultural and biological affinities of Upper Egypt are with Nubia mostly, or with the nearby Sahara (Libya).
Nope, you're not an Egyptian... and you're also not a Hebrew. Now go find a counsellor to help you get through this.
That fool killed any chance of an argument with that Pula/Kemet nonsense.

They spoke and speak two completely different languages, yet I am the one who is supposed to be ignorant about African linguistics.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6902 Apr 29, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! However, now the trolls here are using "eoroasian" to denote some type of qoute indigenous,non-black, group of PPL. un-qoute who allegedly supersedes indigenous Africans to ALL of Africa. It's insane.
Wrong, buttsludge.

Eurasians were the base population of the Maghreb, not all of Africa.

You're insane if you think anyone will believe your crap when the evidence is so abundant and clear that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

And you don't know what “Eurasia” is? LOL... how idiotic. The largest continent on earth but you've never heard of it.

Halfwit. Racist. Liar.

Level 8

United States

#6903 Apr 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Fulani and Tuareg descendants in America? Post-Columbus, of course...
there is certainly no evidence of them in America before 1492.
Genome analysis indicates that the original Tuareg population was of Iberian origin, did you know that? Of course not... and you'll deny it because it doesn't fit with your Afronazi fantasies.
What does this have to do with The Olmec language?? I see you have NOTHING of substance to contribute. That's why PPL like me will continue providing articles like this....
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf...

You make it too easy, lol

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6904 Apr 29, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you were interested since the info you provided spoke on The Olmec language & The Mixe language which is a Native American language.
I could care less if it was Mixe or ancient Inca or "proto Bolivian". They could have spoken Russian for all I give a damn.

All I know is that they weren't African and they didn't speak an African language. End of.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6905 Apr 29, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't speak about what I have trouble with when you can't even find a linguists linkin' The Olmec language to Native American language. The only argument you guys have left is.... Petty insults.
I honestly don't care if their language came from Triton, Red. I just know it DIDN'T come from Africa. End of.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6906 Apr 29, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with The Olmec language?? I see you have NOTHING of substance to contribute. That's why PPL like me will continue providing articles like this....
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf...
You make it too easy, lol
Articles that are outdated, with discredited ideas, and not supported by anyone reputable.

How's that reasoning capability coming along?

Level 8

United States

#6907 Apr 29, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less if it was Mixe or ancient Inca or "proto Bolivian". They could have spoken Russian for all I give a damn.
All I know is that they weren't African and they didn't speak an African language. End of.
Well that's ur beliefs & you are FREE to believe this. Just don't use language as a way to support the origin of The Olmecs when there is no evidence linkin' the language to Native Americans because you dislike the comparisons with African language.

Level 8

United States

#6908 Apr 29, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Articles that are outdated, with discredited ideas, and not supported by anyone reputable.
How's that reasoning capability coming along?
I support actual linguists NOT someones beliefs.
Another WTF Moment

Lena, MS

#6909 Apr 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Being African doesn't make you knowledgeable.
I know more about Africa than these Afronazis because I've studied it, and many parts of the world, as a student of anthropology and geography.
So you have nothing to say... try again.
You're not a Hebrew, cretin.
And "hillbilly" is an ethnic slur, asswad. Use it in my presence and I'll slap you into next month.
I see you've got your "Zioni$t" boots today.

Level 8

United States

#6910 Apr 29, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't care if their language came from Triton, Red. I just know it DIDN'T come from Africa. End of.
OK. Well there have been ancient skeletal remains from when The Olmecs were present. We will see if the results are ever released or if there was NEVER any skeletal changes in The Americas.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6911 Apr 29, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's ur beliefs & you are FREE to believe this.
Those aren't my beliefs, they are what current evidence suggests.

You are free to try and discredit/disprove this, you are capable.
Redefined wrote:
Just don't use language as a way to support the origin of The Olmecs when there is no evidence linkin' the language to Native Americans because you dislike the comparisons with African language.
You were the one who brought up language, not me. Olmecs were Native American based on modern anthropological and archaeological studies and findings. I think Michael Coe can help you out there.

Level 8

United States

#6912 Apr 29, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Those aren't my beliefs, they are what current evidence suggests.
You are free to try and discredit/disprove this, you are capable.
<quoted text>
You were the one who brought up language, not me. Olmecs were Native American based on modern anthropological and archaeological studies and findings. I think Michael Coe can help you out there.
Yes it's a beliefs since you admitted you can't link their language to Indigenous Americans & neither can Michael Cole otherwise he would have been ur reference.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6913 Apr 29, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's a beliefs since you admitted you can't link their language to Indigenous Americans & neither can Michael Cole otherwise he would have been ur reference.
You can't link their language to any Africans, nor can anyone else, otherwise you or someone else would have done so.

Also, linguistics is considered a "soft science". Softer no doubt than anthropology and archeology, which are my main points of reference concerning the origins of people, as it is more reliable.
Shakalaka

Atlanta, GA

#6914 Apr 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
That spiel sounds a lot more like religion than science. The Truth... LOL!!! Your ancestors were from Nigeria, that's in Africa, therefore you have something to do with Egypt, because it's in Africa?
A European of English extraction then can pretend he has something to do with what happened in Russia 3000 years ago?
In fact this all stems from your own self-hatred. You have internalized whitey's racism toward Africans/blacks, and you attempt to compensate by claiming things whitey respects. So, you're an Egyptian Hebrew Olmec Spartan Dravidian Sumerian Chinese Viking.
But in your own mind you see yourself as a jungle bunny and are hysterically attempting to be something else. You're a fool on several counts... must I elaborate further?
Before you go making yourself look even more ignorant of OUR history, do yourself a favor and do some research into facts. anyway, I've said what I meant and meant what I said. When you white folk get a life of your own and figure out where you came from, you will be much more content and less obsessed with our history which predates your arrival on this planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,431,556
Another brother shot 3 min Amanda 35
Caucasoid in the US Breeding Themselves to a Mo... 11 min Mahnd 6
The laughable irbm negative stereotype. 21 min White and Forever 10
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 25 min White and Forever 101
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 29 min White and Forever 7,344
African American women like White guys more tha... 30 min Mahnd 21
IR at the walmart 1 hr TrayvonsLastSkittle 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Michel Montvert 48,743
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 4 hr A Perm For BM 6,486
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 hr obama 35,230
More from around the web