Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Another WTF Moment

Canton, MS

#6832 Apr 28, 2013
Ahmadinejad Greeted by Anti-Zionist Jews in New York
Watch @:
Another WTF Moment

Canton, MS

#6833 Apr 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are known to, and are being watched by, the appropriate agencies.
Who cares,.
WTF Did He Say

Canton, MS

#6834 Apr 28, 2013
Ronald Reagan On The Holocaust Lie (1967)
Watch @:
WTF Did He Say

Canton, MS

#6835 Apr 28, 2013
Not a single Jew died in a gas chamber [Holocaust revisionism] The Tighe2001 vs MSM4U2POM Show
Watch @:

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6836 Apr 28, 2013
Another WTF Moment wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares,.
You'll care when you're sitting in Guantánamo, boy... or bleeding out in the bayou.
WTF Did He Say

Canton, MS

#6837 Apr 28, 2013
General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years
Watch @:
WTF Did He Say

Canton, MS

#6838 Apr 28, 2013
Obama to Largest Abortion Provider:'God Bless You'
Watch @:
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6839 Apr 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
No one? Yes, those who know how to read evidence see clearly that Eurasians were in Lower Egypt in predynastic times. Mideasterners are white to you? I don't know why the word “white” is used, as it is irrelevant.
Mideasterners, likely mostly from the Levant, were there, this is well established. Though of course you Afronazi cultists ignore evidence, as all real scientific evidence obviously is a Nazi KKK Eurocentric plot.
All of Africa was not once black, and has never been. When Homo sapien evolved in Ethiopia, much of Africa was inhabited by Homo heidelbergensis. When the Eurasians reached the Maghreb 30,000 years ago, it was uninhabited.
All-black Africa = a cliche, ideology, a cult belief, with no basis in reality.
As usual, you're deluded by your racism.
Ur nuts....if you are to stupid to understand that 1) Africa was once ALL Black and 2) that "non-blacks" did NOT, at one point exist. Why does can't YOU comprehend that FACT.

Blacks WERE 1st in earth....1 more time....Blacks WERE 1st in earth. Does it mean they were "better" than those who came later NO...so get go into ur "inferiority mode" by calling me a "afronut". I'm NOT. I'm stating a fact. Blacks being the first to inhabit the planet..was just the way things 'shook out'. You NEED to get over ur....." lets make Africans take a back seat to others"
Lets show "multiregionalism". There is NO "multiregionalism". It's been proven.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6840 Apr 28, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> This eurasian nonsense is getting tired. There were no eurasians in egypt, you imbecile. Eurasian refers to these people http://bit.ly/d00hjG therefore north Africans are not eurasian, retarded eurocentrist.
Well to be more accurate there were "afro-asians" in the beginning.
Thing is establishing...when and where euros came into existence. There clearly seem s to be problem with white racists admitting they once DID NOT exist. Why is this so shameful?
Between The Lines

Canton, MS

#6841 Apr 28, 2013
Connection between Israel and The Rothschild
Watch @:
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6842 Apr 28, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> The mideast is in ASIA. africa, Asia, and Europe are three different continents. How about we call those people afroeurasian because all three continents are conected. Ridiculous, ain't it? You are one retarded eurocentrist chimp. Again, the term Eurasian refers to these people http://bit.ly/d00hjG
"Eurasian" as a term was first coined in the nineteenth-century by the British when they take over India.
Between The Lines

Canton, MS

#6843 Apr 28, 2013
Rothschild funded both sides of every war
Watch @:
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#6844 Apr 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll care when you're sitting in Guantánamo, boy... or bleeding out in the bayou.
here is a video for you http://youtube.com/watch...
Between The Lines

Canton, MS

#6845 Apr 28, 2013
The East India Company.mov
Watch @:
Nagas74

United States

#6847 Apr 28, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at the stepin fetchit minstrel. You and others of your ilk come to a thread where history is discussed and all you do is insult people. You don't even take time to analyze the information presented. Brother, your viewpoint is laughable because you are one of these tashiki wearin, buck dancing shoe shiners who thinks he is right because some other tashiki wearing, chicken and biscuit eating minstrel said so in one of his many history books without references or any scientific facts to back his azz up lol That is what we call fiction, brother.
Now you mention Herman Cain, I admire him. He is not a slave of the Democratic party plantation for which you gladly buck dance and provide bean pies for.
Now please leave this thread, brother, and take that damn buck dancing minstrel and watermelon slicing Anonymous with you.
WHITE TROLL.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6848 Apr 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eurasian" as a term was first coined in the nineteenth-century by the British when they take over India.
Eurasia is a continent, fool.

I don't care what the Imperial British said about it. What the hell did they know? Almost as little as you.

Eurasians: descendants of OOA migrants, with their own unique evolved DNA types: CF and D, M and N, and offspring.

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. This is proven, since the remains there found over that period all have Eurasian markers.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#6849 Apr 29, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting. I was wondering what it actually means. So I looked it up.
Quote:
In the 19th century the word Eurasian was normally used to refer to a person of mixed British and Indian parentage. In its modern uses, however, the term is more often used to refer to a person of mixed white American and SE Asian parentage.
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/engl...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#6850 Apr 29, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ps. Hg marker M and N are rooted in East Africa of course.

As has been showmen many times before.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#6851 Apr 29, 2013
Typo showmen = shown
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#6852 Apr 29, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
And what such obsessions does the creator of this thread seem to be suffering from?
<quoted text>
They have that right, but that's not what is being complained about, nor is it what the afrocentrists are doing.
<quoted text>
Tunisia is located on the continent of Africa, and American Diasporic descendants don't have anything to do with it either.
I'm not sure what ancient artifacts and scriptures you're referring to here, if you're talking about Egyptian stuff, then that also has nothing to do with AA's or other Diasporans.
In case you didn't notice, Egypt is on the complete opposite side of the continent that "our ancestors" really did come from.
Think about it.
So, you are telling that there are no West Africans that came from the East or North East Africa?lol

You diluted shyt for brain. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,564,678
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 min KIP 100
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 3 min Leroy Thompson 1,088
Two thousand seven hundred thirty eight 4 min Formica Jones 2
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 min Tee 51
White Heavy Weight Boxers today would mop up Am... 10 min Leroy Thompson 1
Africans Helping to DESTROY the Hated USA World... 12 min Paul 6
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 43 min Formica Jones 813
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 3 hr Truth 38
More from around the web