Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#6680 Apr 26, 2013
Here's that article I posted last year discrediting Wiener's methodologies by the American Anthropologist:

"This unquestionably interesting but in many ways unfortunate volume presents the reviewer with something of a puzzle, for a careful reading presents one in doubt as to whether the author really intended his work to be taken as a serious contribution, or has attempted to perpetrate a rather elaborate jest. For while he ahs brought together material of much interest and arrives at startling conclusions, there is, especially in his later chapters, so much in the way of unsubstantiated assupmtion, hasty correlation, false reasoning, misunderstanding and misrepresentation of sources and evident lack of familiarity with the results of American archaeology that it is difficult to take the volume seriously."

http://www.jstor.org/stable/659970

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6681 Apr 26, 2013
Redefined wrote:
We have produced evidence The Americas was explored & trade between The New & Old world had already begin way BEFORE Europeans.
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2013/01...
If this turns out to be true... that there was contact with Polynesians... how exactly does this help your case?

Oh yes, I remember how you Afronazis operate... now you will simply claim that Polynesians are really Africans...right.

LOL!!!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6682 Apr 26, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
You must can't read which is why you NEVER see the evidence.
Oh please, I am by now able to recognize and Afronazi fairytale when I see one.

You twist things around so much it's a wonder you aren't crosseyed by now.

You have no evidence.

And let's remember that while you Afronazis go on about SE Asians being Africans and so on, what you're doing is still trying to claim the Olmecs, which you claim were Mande or Egyptians or both, and so somehow if you can pretend that Andamanese are Africans, then that would make the Olmecs African, LOL!!!

I sincerely believe you are too dizzy to make it through the doorway.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6683 Apr 26, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
It is evidence The Americas was 1st colonized by a so called 'distinctive' PPL & they crossed The Ocean to reach America. Put two & two together.
2 and 2 are 4.

People resembling Jomon or australoids do not equal AFRICANS in America, you idiot.

And they still got there via Beringia.

If the sweet potato evidence holds up, then we'll have 2 peoples known to have reached America, not counting the very ancient Jomon/australoids: Polynesians, and Vikings.

Please consult a map. Neither Scandinavia nor Polynesia are in Africa.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6684 Apr 26, 2013
Kemet is BLACK wrote:
University of Cambridge
Quote:
The "University of Cambridge" (informally known as "Cambridge University" or simply as "Cambridge") is a public research university located in Cambridge, England, United Kingdom. It is the "SECOND-OLDEST" university in the English-speaking world (after the University of Oxford), and the "THIRD-OLDEST" "surviving university in the WORLD". In post-nominals the university's name is abbreviated as Cantab, a shortened form of Cantabrigiensis (an adjective derived from Cantabrigia, the Latinised form of Cambridge). The university is considered to be "one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in the United Kingdom" and "the world".
Read more @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_...
That isn't saying much anymore since all of England has been completely overwhelmed by politically-correct 'White-Guilted' revisionism.

They're three times worse than Portland Oregon.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6685 Apr 26, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already provided an article about Africa.... The other articles was to show The Americas was 1) A Melting Pot & 2) Trade was already set up between old & new world!
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf...
No such things were proven. A “melting pot”? LOL!!! Of whom? Are you claiming there is a Polynesian or other non-American component to the Native American population? There is not. NO such genes have been found. The ONLY genes in Native Americans are those of the migrations through Beringia, originating in Siberia.

TRADE between Old and New world? Again I laugh. And just what trade goods from outside have been found in America? NOTHING. Not one goddam thing.

You people lie to yourselves as well as to us about this stuff. You have nothing. A rational scientific person would conclude,“Well, my hypothese failed... there really is no proof of non-Americans here,” but you loons just keep on believing it anyway, and twisting things around in DESPERATION to make a case which does not exist.

This is over for you. You have failed. You have nothing.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6686 Apr 26, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't saying much anymore since all of England has been completely overwhelmed by politically-correct 'White-Guilted' revisionism.
They're three times worse than Portland Oregon.
If you don't know about him already, listen to Pat Condell on Youtube... a Brit who speaks mostly about the Islamization of Europe and the self-hating Euros enabling it. Very witty fellow.
Sleepy Magoo

Jackson, MS

#6687 Apr 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know about him already, listen to Pat Condell on Youtube... a Brit who speaks mostly about the Islamization of Europe and the self-hating Euros enabling it. Very witty fellow.
UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza
Watch @:
Sleepy Magoo

Jackson, MS

#6688 Apr 27, 2013
Pro-Israel Rally For Attacking Gaza, NYC, 1-11-09
Watch @:
Nagas74

United States

#6689 Apr 27, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
What his is name so I can see if he's an actual linguists who has deciphered the writing.
Redefined you must know that you are dealing with a Eurocentrist posing as black man,no? Even if he is black he has totally subscribed to the Western Academia's (European) version of African history which limits ancient blacks to "interior Africa"(sub-saharan). All obvious signs of Africans outside of the continent that precede Arab/European slavery are either ignored or explained away with Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs Eurocentric psuedoscience. Case in point...Pacific blacks that did not descend from ancient African migrations,but "whites who moved to the tropics and morphed into negro doppelgangers".
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6690 Apr 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah, now you're too fascinated with me to discuss any of the matters at hand, eh?
Well, I can't blame you, since you have no evidence and are talking out your culo.
YAWN!!! I can see you are suffering great angst due to the following facts you've been unable to refute:
1. the Olmecs were from Soconusco
2. the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years
3. the Spartans weren't black
4. Frosty the Snowman was WHITE!!!
Now go cry.
Oh yes I taught college courses, specifically “Ancient Mesoamerica”(wow, that would include Olmecs! And I used a text by Michael Coe),“Intro to Physical Anthro”, and “Intro to Social Geography”.
In the physical anthro course I actually converted 2 Creationist Christians to believing in evolution... yes, my proudest moment.
Oh right I'm still all twisted over a divorce that was years ago. Oh help I may snap at any moment.
You need to come see me so I can slap those insults out of you, boy.
LOL!!!
African ancestors? Are you suggesting I don't believe OOA is true?
You really have nothing left to say.
ur my favorite clown. but you are slowly going insane. I want some type of proof u taught at a university.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6691 Apr 27, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
But we have evidence of Pre-Columbian contact between PPL who resemble Africans which cannot be debated & it certainly doesn't help those who believe North/South America NEVER had any Pr-Columbian contact because there was no disease.
There was a tribe in S.America with sickle cell. Thing is you'll never convince certain PPL. of anything. Anything you say will be hotly contested. Really all one needs to is Africans were the very to populate the Earth. Therefore, we have to believe their unmixed descendants might be found anywhere on Earth.

"he results show a clear association between Capelinha Burial II and the Paleoindians, as well as Australians, Melanesians, and Africans, confirming its Paleoamerican status." Neves took part in this study.
____

We know the Olmecs were of African descent. There were not "mexicans" or "native american". Neves has shown and said there were [email protected] PPL. in the Americas.

How do you describe this guy? Don't buy the tale that he's fake. I already showed what part of the Americas we can find this guy. He's currently on display. If anyone wants it, I'll dig up more authentic pics and where he's located.

http://2012.caliwali.com/images/olmecheaduse....
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6692 Apr 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no evidence.
And let's remember that while you Afronazis go on about SE Asians being Africans and so on, what you're doing is still trying to claim the Olmecs, which you claim were Mande or Egyptians or both, and so somehow if you can pretend that Andamanese are Africans, then that would make the Olmecs African, LOL!!!
The Andamanese are direct, UNMIXED, descendants of Africans. They are not descendants of yellow Asians or whites. So yes, Olmecs
(which is not their real name, I'll let you figure it out)..... are also descendants of Africans.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6694 Apr 27, 2013
" The White man has always had a freaked out imagination that he discovered the world. Once he arrived in Asia, Oceania, and other termed “exotic places,” he found Blacks already there. He couldn't explain his findings so he termed the “denials—refusals to explain” or “mysteries.” As you will see, Africans were not contained only in the Continent of Africa.

Two ancient skulls, one from central Africa and the other from the Black Sea Republic of Georgia, have shaken the human family tree to its roots, sending scientists scrambling to see if their favorite theories are among the fallen fruit. This skull is the earliest known record of the human family which was discovered in Chad (Central Africa). The new find was nicknamed ‘Toumai’ and comes from the little-known interval of human lineage. "

No this isn't a "endorsed euro website". Nor is it just "opinion".
http://www.google.com/url...
lmao

Newport News, VA

#6695 Apr 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no evidence.
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat/archives...

The above article is about a celebration for the Little Black Men of Asia. You might enjoy it!

And have you ever heard of the term Melungeon? Basically, a doctor by the name of James Guthrie compared the frequency of certain genes within the Melungeon sample to known genetic make-up of nearly 200 other world population groups. He found that there was no significant difference between the Melungeon people of East Tennessee and South West Virginia and the people of Morocco, Algeria, Libya, the Galician Mts. of Spain and Portugal, Iraq, Cyprus, Malta, the Canary Islands, Southern Italy, South American Indians, and last but not least Turks! The kicker though is that the Melungeon people are the offspring of Sub-Saharan African men and white women from northern and central europe! Abraham Lincoln is Melungeon and I believe Elvis is one too. I say all this to say that while you are forever riding the jock of the baboon's ass colored mutants, don't forget, that it all came from these here black ball sacks! There is no birth record for the black man. The Alpha and the Omega. Before us there were none and after us there will be no more clown!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6696 Apr 27, 2013
Sleepy Magoo wrote:
<quoted text>UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qMGuYjt6CP8XX
Israel isn't in Gaza, you idiot. It is run by Hamas. Hamas' charter calls for the death of all Jews. Are you not aware of that? They are desiring the continuation of the Nazi “Final Solution”!

Any complaints about that? If not, then you're no better than a Nazi yourself and you wouldn't like the results if you came into my presence.

And no comment about the spreading antisemitism in Europe which is driving Jews out of cities like Malmo where they've lived for centuries?

Nothing?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6697 Apr 27, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat/archives...
The above article is about a celebration for the Little Black Men of Asia. You might enjoy it!
And have you ever heard of the term Melungeon? Basically, a doctor by the name of James Guthrie compared the frequency of certain genes within the Melungeon sample to known genetic make-up of nearly 200 other world population groups. He found that there was no significant difference between the Melungeon people of East Tennessee and South West Virginia and the people of Morocco, Algeria, Libya, the Galician Mts. of Spain and Portugal, Iraq, Cyprus, Malta, the Canary Islands, Southern Italy, South American Indians, and last but not least Turks! The kicker though is that the Melungeon people are the offspring of Sub-Saharan African men and white women from northern and central europe! Abraham Lincoln is Melungeon and I believe Elvis is one too. I say all this to say that while you are forever riding the jock of the baboon's ass colored mutants, don't forget, that it all came from these here black ball sacks! There is no birth record for the black man. The Alpha and the Omega. Before us there were none and after us there will be no more clown!
You are spouting nonsense. The Melungeons trace to ALL those places, or it is that the genetic type they have is in all those places?

And so what?

I mean, damn, lol... you need to speak to me in person, boy, because I have a lovely habit of maiming racists. I find your racism so despicable that I would make sure it is a very slow and painful process.

Deming NM, boy, Any time.

And, boy, YOU are not a representative of the original people. And your genocidal comments are reported to the appropriate agencies.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6699 Apr 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a tribe in S.America with sickle cell. Thing is you'll never convince certain PPL. of anything. Anything you say will be hotly contested. Really all one needs to is Africans were the very to populate the Earth. Therefore, we have to believe their unmixed descendants might be found anywhere on Earth.
"he results show a clear association between Capelinha Burial II and the Paleoindians, as well as Australians, Melanesians, and Africans, confirming its Paleoamerican status." Neves took part in this study.
____
We know the Olmecs were of African descent. There were not "mexicans" or "native american". Neves has shown and said there were [email protected] PPL. in the Americas.
How do you describe this guy? Don't buy the tale that he's fake. I already showed what part of the Americas we can find this guy. He's currently on display. If anyone wants it, I'll dig up more authentic pics and where he's located.
http://2012.caliwali.com/images/olmecheaduse....
All BS. Africans did not populate the earth. Eurasians did.

All descendants of Africans, yes, but not of “black people” as we know them today, so, you fool, you get nothing out of this. Your W African ancestors had NOTHING to do with it! LOL!!!

Olmecs are proven to come from Soconusco, as did the Maya.

You will pay for your culture-genocide crimes against Mexicans, boy.

And you're a liar, boy. Neves said no such thing.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6700 Apr 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Andamanese are direct, UNMIXED, descendants of Africans. They are not descendants of yellow Asians or whites. So yes, Olmecs
(which is not their real name, I'll let you figure it out)..... are also descendants of Africans.
More meaningless duplicity from you, boy.

EVERYONE is a “descendant of Africans”. And so you are babbling nonsense.

Andamanese were and are 100% Eurasian. Likewise Olmecs.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6701 Apr 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
" The White man has always had a freaked out imagination that he discovered the world. Once he arrived in Asia, Oceania, and other termed “exotic places,” he found Blacks already there. He couldn't explain his findings so he termed the “denials—refusals to explain” or “mysteries.” As you will see, Africans were not contained only in the Continent of Africa.
Two ancient skulls, one from central Africa and the other from the Black Sea Republic of Georgia, have shaken the human family tree to its roots, sending scientists scrambling to see if their favorite theories are among the fallen fruit. This skull is the earliest known record of the human family which was discovered in Chad (Central Africa). The new find was nicknamed ‘Toumai’ and comes from the little-known interval of human lineage. "
No this isn't a "endorsed euro website". Nor is it just "opinion".
http://www.google.com/url...
Of course this is the same duplicity. Those people in Oceania, southern Asia, etc., were 100% Eurasian. They had/have no African markers.

Toumai was some 6 million years old, and so has WHAT to do with any of this? LOL!!!

Next will you be screaming that “Lucy was black!” LOL!!!

What a fool you are.

The skull in Georgia, I assume you are referring so Dmanisi, was a very early Homo erectus, so primitive that it had residual H. habilis traits. This dates from about 1.8 mya. And so, again, WHAT does this have to do with anything we're discussing? Nothing.

You're a colossal ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min Curious Me 47,865
The White Devil is Brilliant 26 min Drilling for the ... 9
Why do black people like to gang up on people (May '13) 29 min Randy7 68
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 34 min Drilling for the ... 50
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 44 min LION 508
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 48 min Who 81
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 50 min Drilling for the ... 14
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 1 hr LION 19
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr LION 520
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr MICHA 43
More from around the web