Nagas74

Chicago, IL

#6639 Apr 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any gay fantasies, Phagus. I am your "main target" because you have phaggot obsession with me, and for no other reason.
If this thread is anti-Black, then why have Black Africans come here and AGREED with it, given respect to me, and openly CRITICIZE afrocentric obsession with Egypt and other societies?
Are they race traitors as well, Bettybwoy?
You are a sell-out minded Coon. Gay fantasies must be in that twisted slave mind of yours as you alone keep the gay talk in every response Baqueery. As for Africans agreeing with you and the premise of this dumb ass thread,they are entitled to their opinions. I don't give a fuck who likes or agrees with your Tom ass,I'm my own man. Funny how you swear Africans are singing your praises,while all I have seen is white racists running to your defense.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6640 Apr 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sell-out minded Coon. Gay fantasies must be in that twisted slave mind of yours as you alone keep the gay talk in every response Baqueery. As for Africans agreeing with you and the premise of this dumb ass thread,they are entitled to their opinions. I don't give a fuck who likes or agrees with your Tom ass,I'm my own man. Funny how you swear Africans are singing your praises,while all I have seen is white racists running to your defense.
Bakari is an intelligent poster! He doesn't subscribe to buffoonery that you and others of your ilk exhibit only daily basis on here. You bring nothing of value to the discussion, brother.
Mr.Bakari, Barros, Ancient Egyptian and Jeff at least bring proof to the table to be discussed whether it is factual or there are conflicting view points on the subject.

Please leave the discussion Nagas74. You are one these shoe shining buck dancing stepin fetchits that continually blame whitey and also support ole crusty NAACP, Al Charlatan and Messy Jackson.

Mr.5723Michael exposes negrows of your mindset in his videos

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#6641 Apr 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sell-out minded Coon.
You are a pansy who who does nothing but obsess over me like a femb8tch.

Do you deny this, Bettybwoy?
Nagas74 wrote:
Gay fantasies must be in that twisted slave mind of yours as you alone keep the gay talk in every response Baqueery.
No, I'm just making note of your undeniable phag boy obsession with me that's been going strong now for seven whole months. I find you illiterate pansies quite sickening actually.
Nagas74 wrote:
As for Africans agreeing with you and the premise of this dumb ass thread,they are entitled to their opinions.
No you stupid illiterate, can't read worth sh9t b8tch, I specifically asked you bettybwoy a## to tell me if Black Africans who AGREE with this thread, have given respect to me, and OPENLY criticized afrocentric delusion are sell outs and race traitors, as well.

Now shut the f9ck up, and answer the question. Don't run like a b8tch like you do every other time.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6642 Apr 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no "the" slave trade in this reference, since you are essentially concerning different and unrelated types of slave trade, nor was the Akan or Dahomey the ones primarily involved. There were a myriad of groups, many of which weren't even in West Africa or Swahili. The Bornu people were heavy traders, so were the Kongolese and Kazembe people of Central Africa, among others.
<quoted text>
Islamized people, yes, but the Fulani wouldn't have been instrumental to any Islamic slave trade considering they essentially concentrated in the western most portion of Africa until the modern period.
More slaves would have been taken by the Mande peoples closer to the Sudanic trade routes and, as I mentioned, the Kanem Bornu people, the Funj and other Nubian folk during the Medieval Era, and Ethiopians.
Interesting... yes I should have said simply “slavery” rather than “THE slave trade”.

So who were assisting the Berbers in running slaves northward into the Maghreb? I always assumed those were Fulani and Mande.

The Dahomey did get rich from it, though... as did the Ashante. A few years back the Ashante king issued an apology for it.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#6643 Apr 26, 2013
Bryson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget lack of disease resistance among the Native Americans.
Europeans are often cast as introducing smallpox to the Americas, whereas we know that the first known case of smallpox was in Egypt thousands of years before Columbus, this means that smallpox was within the Africans prior to colonizing America.
This means:
1) That it could have been Africans or Europeans that introduced smallpox to America, either way, it was primarily an African disease.
2) IF Africans had gotten to the Americas before Columbus, then the Native people would have already had herd immunity towards any African diseases, and so could not have died in huge numbers as they allegedly did.
I think you can also add writing and counting systems to the list that proves Africans did not get to pre-Columbus America.
As for the Olmecs and the heads, anyone looking at west African art can see that the styles are completely different.
AND, there are no examples even remotely resembling the large Olmec heads in Africa.
Africans were not and are not great sailors, even the Egyptians used Phoenician sailors for all their ocean voyages.
There is no evidence of any ship capable of the thousands of mile journey from Africa's west coast to America.
It is amusing that the afrocentrics obsess over America, yet, in reality, almost all other peoples have a better claim for pre-Columbus America, the Europeans have the Vikings and the Austral-Indonesians represent other cultures, and both have reasonable evidence to prove they got there, and in the case of the Pacific people, they may have got there BEFORE the Native Americans.
There is even the possibility of the Solutrean culture getting there right after the earlier inter-glacial.
Afrocentrism is merely a reaction by a people embarrassed by their lack of progress.
If Polynesians can cross The Pacific in Canoes, Africans can cross The Atlantic in Reed Boats.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6644 Apr 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
An African presence where? I lost track of this conversation... just whom are you claiming today? Olmecs? Spartans? Sammi? Chinese? Celts? Choctaw? Dravidians? Phoenicians? Klingons? Leprechauns?
I never had a comprehension problem during 8 years of university coursework. I am having trouble comprehending how you can continue to maintain your Afronazi pretenses when NO evidence supports your idiotic claims!
Come see me, boy, I'll slap those claims out of you.
Duh....duh....duh....."co me see, duh....come see me." I would be insulting retards around the world to call u retarded. Sigh.....I stupid i sound. Do u even THINK b4 u post. Why would a sane person "come see you"??? How dumb are u. You obviously have no idea what u say, or how assinine it sounds. Ur like a child. A little, disturbed .....BOY, who needs his mommy. Where r ur parents? Are they alive? Where u abused as a child? ummmm.....maybe.

Ok 'barros'....here's another fantasy. You were NEVER REALLY in a university. You lack the refinement of a educated person. I know quote teaching at a university UN-qoute is a bold face LIE. i like to tell..... you've never taught at a university. Who would be fool enuff to let you teach anything. You would be a lawsuit waiting to happen. See a 'shrink'.

Try to recover from ur divorce. Learn how to be a better man. Right now ur just just screaming for help in a AA forum. What u can learn here is to embrace & accept ur African ancestors. Don't fight them, embrace them.
___

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6645 Apr 26, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind, imbecile? I just showed you. That Native American is 100% identical to the Olmecs. You cannot deny it, moron.
You people don't realize also you zero of the following evidence.
DNA
Boats
Crops
Skeletal Remains
Here let me repost this passage of truth from an actual west African slave. He was so astonished with European Naval technology he though that they must be spirits. I will also throw in as a bonus proof that black Africans sold other black Africans to Europeans...you can thank me later :)
Life of Gustavus Vassa
----------
I found some black people about me, who I believed were some of those who had brought me on board, and had been receiving their pay; they talked to me in order to cheer me
----------
I asked how the vessel could go? they told me they could not tell; but that there was cloth put upon the masts by the help of the ropes I saw, and then the vessel went on; and the white men had some spell or magic they put in the water when they liked, in order to stop the vessel. I was exceedingly amazed at this account, and really thought they were spirits. I therefore wished much to be from amongst them
----------
And I laugh at being called racist..The only racist here is you, kiddo. Presenting the truth and preventing history thievery is not racist...it's a noble cause.
Next!
We have boats, crops, skeletal remains, DNA, linguists, news articles & scholars which all point to a Pre-Columbian contact. So ur 'disease' theory is DEBUNKED.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6646 Apr 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting... yes I should have said simply “slavery” rather than “THE slave trade”.
So who were assisting the Berbers in running slaves northward into the Maghreb? I always assumed those were Fulani and Mande.
The Dahomey did get rich from it, though... as did the Ashante. A few years back the Ashante king issued an apology for it.
The Akan and Dahomeans were definitely big time traders, I'm just saying they weren't the only bit time traders.

Fulani would have probably been involved in the Islamic slave trade to a substantial degree, but the main areas were, in West Africa, during the medieval period, near Mauritania and Mali, whereas the Fulani were concentrated in and near Senegal. They definitely had a bit slave economy though, at the time of the Sokoto Caliphate, but I don't know to what extent their contribution was to the Atlantic or Islamic slave trade was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:African_sla...

An interesting side note, a European explorer, Barth, had noted that the slaves in Sokoto were traded very fairly, and he himself saw little offensive in their treatment of slaves.

"In what he described as the quiet course of domestic slavery, Barth saw very little to offend or distress him. The Fulani and Hausa owners he found to be much more humane than the Arabs. Slaves were seldom overworked, but on the contrary were usually well treated and often accepted almost as members of the family. In Adamawa, for example, Barth saw slave girls on their way to work on their master's farm who were neatly dressed in white aprons and adorned with strings of glass beads."

http://www.webpulaaku.net/defte/hasJohnston/c...

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6647 Apr 26, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
We have boats, crops, skeletal remains, DNA, linguists, news articles & scholars which all point to a Pre-Columbian contact. So ur 'disease' theory is DEBUNKED.
And just where is all this copious evidence, my dear lad?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6649 Apr 26, 2013
**treated, not traded fairly

Level 6

Location hidden

#6650 Apr 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
The Akan and Dahomeans were definitely big time traders, I'm just saying they weren't the only bit time traders.
Fulani would have probably been involved in the Islamic slave trade to a substantial degree, but the main areas were, in West Africa, during the medieval period, near Mauritania and Mali, whereas the Fulani were concentrated in and near Senegal. They definitely had a bit slave economy though, at the time of the Sokoto Caliphate, but I don't know to what extent their contribution was to the Atlantic or Islamic slave trade was.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:African_sla...
An interesting side note, a European explorer, Barth, had noted that the slaves in Sokoto were traded very fairly, and he himself saw little offensive in their treatment of slaves.
"In what he described as the quiet course of domestic slavery, Barth saw very little to offend or distress him. The Fulani and Hausa owners he found to be much more humane than the Arabs. Slaves were seldom overworked, but on the contrary were usually well treated and often accepted almost as members of the family. In Adamawa, for example, Barth saw slave girls on their way to work on their master's farm who were neatly dressed in white aprons and adorned with strings of glass beads."
http://www.webpulaaku.net/defte/hasJohnston/c...
Doesn't surprise me, as both the Euros and Arabs were extremely brutal and inhuman.

If you know of the poster dcul in this forum, he is from Mali, always preaching Islamocrap, he says he's part soninke, tuareg and fulani, and was at one point bragging that his family STILL has slaves...

Level 6

Location hidden

#6651 Apr 26, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. I asked for such evidence 100 times and you liars came up with nothing.

You always defect to Luzia or von Wuthenau or start babbing about negritos are really Africans and they came to America, or some such nonsense.

There are NO:

1. crops
2. boats
3. African human remains
4. African cultural artifacts
5. DNA
6. disease immunity

You have NOTHING! Linguists?´LOL!!! According to you idiots, Clyde Winters is a linguist! LOL!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#6652 Apr 26, 2013
deflect, not defect

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6653 Apr 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't surprise me, as both the Euros and Arabs were extremely brutal and inhuman.
If you know of the poster dcul in this forum, he is from Mali, always preaching Islamocrap, he says he's part soninke, tuareg and fulani, and was at one point bragging that his family STILL has slaves...
I've had dealings with him off and on. I didn't know about his family having slaves though. I'll have to ask him about it.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6654 Apr 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where is all this copious evidence, my dear lad?
We have already post them many times in this thread.

Level 6

Location hidden

#6655 Apr 26, 2013
Fact not fiction people wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not easily offended by a degenerate of nature, lol... because my genes are supreme and that's a fact!!! Now sit down and silence that recessive tongue before I get mother Africa to slap your ass BACK to Black!
Your comment is Naziesque... a belief that certain humans are innately inferior.

Speak that in my person, boy, and I'll slap that racism out of you if it takes all week.

You do not persist in that sort of sociopathic nonsense in my presence, that's a guarantee.

You got that, boy? Shut the F up.
lmao

Richmond, VA

#6656 Apr 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, boy. First let's get this straight... you need to come and spew that racism in my presence... I'll beat it out of you, and what's left of you will be a better person for it.
No, moron, Europeans have been there for over 40,000 years, then were mixed with others who migrated in, but that original type is still present, in large proportion, along with its DNA.
Obviously you know nothing you didn't learn from idiotic racist Afronazi cultists.
Your posts are worthless. Don't bother, boy.
No caucus mountain monkeys were present on this here earth 40,000 years ago. 6,000 years, that's as far back as the pigeon $h!t colored mutants can go.
Every time you utter the western most part of Asia and call it Europe, just know that it too is named after Europa, a BLACK princess!
DNA discussions, you already know that the whole of mankind came about because of these black ball sacks fool!
I repeat, you can barely beat your johnson right, work on that, then move on to beating up Hue-Mans hard-on!

Level 6

Location hidden

#6657 Apr 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh....duh....duh....."co me see, duh....come see me." I would be insulting retards around the world to call u retarded. Sigh.....I stupid i sound. Do u even THINK b4 u post. Why would a sane person "come see you"??? How dumb are u. You obviously have no idea what u say, or how assinine it sounds. Ur like a child. A little, disturbed .....BOY, who needs his mommy. Where r ur parents? Are they alive? Where u abused as a child? ummmm.....maybe.
Ok 'barros'....here's another fantasy. You were NEVER REALLY in a university. You lack the refinement of a educated person. I know quote teaching at a university UN-qoute is a bold face LIE. i like to tell..... you've never taught at a university. Who would be fool enuff to let you teach anything. You would be a lawsuit waiting to happen. See a 'shrink'.
Try to recover from ur divorce. Learn how to be a better man. Right now ur just just screaming for help in a AA forum. What u can learn here is to embrace & accept ur African ancestors. Don't fight them, embrace them.
___
Blah blah blah, now you're too fascinated with me to discuss any of the matters at hand, eh?

Well, I can't blame you, since you have no evidence and are talking out your culo.

YAWN!!! I can see you are suffering great angst due to the following facts you've been unable to refute:

1. the Olmecs were from Soconusco
2. the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years
3. the Spartans weren't black
4. Frosty the Snowman was WHITE!!!

Now go cry.

Oh yes I taught college courses, specifically “Ancient Mesoamerica”(wow, that would include Olmecs! And I used a text by Michael Coe),“Intro to Physical Anthro”, and “Intro to Social Geography”.

In the physical anthro course I actually converted 2 Creationist Christians to believing in evolution... yes, my proudest moment.

Oh right I'm still all twisted over a divorce that was years ago. Oh help I may snap at any moment.

You need to come see me so I can slap those insults out of you, boy.

LOL!!!

African ancestors? Are you suggesting I don't believe OOA is true?

You really have nothing left to say.

Level 6

Location hidden

#6658 Apr 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
No caucus mountain monkeys were present on this here earth 40,000 years ago. 6,000 years, that's as far back as the pigeon $h!t colored mutants can go.
Every time you utter the western most part of Asia and call it Europe, just know that it too is named after Europa, a BLACK princess!
DNA discussions, you already know that the whole of mankind came about because of these black ball sacks fool!
I repeat, you can barely beat your johnson right, work on that, then move on to beating up Hue-Mans hard-on!
Wrong yet again, racist cult boy.

You are full of Afronazi cliches but no real knowledge. Here I will do you a favor and correct a few of your errors, boy:

1.“whites”, Europeans, did not originate in the Caucasus Mts.(note: CAUCASUS, not “Caucus”, you idiot)
2. the whole continent is called “Eurasia”, not “Asia”, you idiot. Europe is not a part of “Asia”, but Eurasia
3. the original Homo sapiens was far different from modern black people, so you cannot claim that you pertain to any “original people”, fool. People change everywhere. Do you think Africans stopped evolving? The white racists would agree with that, you blithering fool
4. yes, light-colored skin is far older than 6000 yrs bp. It results from several different mutations, and different ones for northeast Asians than for Europeans. Europeans were as light as modern southern Europeans long before 6000 yrs bp, you idiot.

But, you as a brainwashed Afronazi cultist are incapable of learning by reading words on a page, so the best course for you would be to come see me in person, so I can beat that racism out of you.

Deming NM, boy. Come on down!

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6659 Apr 26, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
We have already post them many times in this thread.
I haven't seen you produce anything, Red. You guys keep arguing morphologies and phenotypes, and don't seem to know what you're talking about. I've gone over this with you, Trollslayer, KiloEcho, and others a thousand times and none of you have ever given me any solid evidence of anything.

So where is the evidence? The scholars, scientists, quotes, artifacts, haplogroups, ethnic groups; I want all of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men are ugly immature and most women hate... 7 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 36
white people are closet racists!! 8 min attai1 44
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 11 min RFD 122,713
USA adopts non-white perspectives or goes to hell 11 min Comics 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min PolakPotrafi 1,206,429
News Confessions of a black atheist 31 min Redefined 4
Biracial IS NOT black 42 min Redefined 368
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr African AE 112,462
Choking Sheboon @ Mall Food Court. 3 hr dolphin 36
More from around the web