Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#6616 Apr 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the Coon raises his Tom neck to challenge a black anti-Eurocentric poster while totally ignoring ridiculous statements from Barros,Jeff and the like.
Still can't stop jock-riding me, can you Bettybwoy?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6617 Apr 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.....This "Bakari" character is either a white troll posing as a black Uncle Tom,or an authentic black sell-out. Notice how he attacks black posters and makes thread after thread downing AAs and Afrocentrics,but refuses to EVER check racist Eurotrolls like Jeff,Barros,etc.
Notice how this Bettybwoy phaggot is obsessed with me beyond reason.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6618 Apr 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
No fella. And you do know that anything past 6 thousand years no pale face should even be talking about!
You don't know my ethnicity, boy. Furthermore, Europeans have been in existence for 40,000 years or so.

Your racist Afronazi misinterpretations of prehistory are irrelevant to science.

The oldest civilization reliably dated is from SE Europe and older than 6000 years.

Don't attempt to discuss matters about which you know nothing.
trollslayer

East Chicago, IN

#6619 Apr 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE of the people you name support your nonsense, moron. Hence your need to invent personal insults, lol.
Only YOU lose it...like a 8 yr. old(sorry for disrespecting mature kids)....and meltdown, resort to name calling when you fail to make or have your points accepted.
_______

Sigh.....what am I going to do? I'll ask that you TRY to use your limited comprehension skills(and I use that phrase loosely when dealing with you).......read and break down the >>>>Neves WA,<<<< Prous A, González-José R, Kipnis R, Powell J. study. Effectively, discuss how it doesn't support A African presence.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6620 Apr 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Which blacks sold which blacks into slavery? Notice how i didn't call them black africans?
The 3 African ethnicities most involved in the slave trade were the Swahili in the east, and the Dahomey and Ashanti in the west.

Also, Islamicized people such as the Fulani were instrumental in the Arab/Muslim slave trade.

Suddenly they're not “black”???
Nagas74

United States

#6622 Apr 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how this Bettybwoy phaggot is obsessed with me beyond reason.
Nah,the gay talk won't cut it Tom. You have been exposed as a Coon and an agent for white supremacy.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6624 Apr 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Only YOU lose it...like a 8 yr. old(sorry for disrespecting mature kids)....and meltdown, resort to name calling when you fail to make or have your points accepted.
_______
Sigh.....what am I going to do? I'll ask that you TRY to use your limited comprehension skills(and I use that phrase loosely when dealing with you).......read and break down the >>>>Neves WA,<<<< Prous A, González-José R, Kipnis R, Powell J. study. Effectively, discuss how it doesn't support A African presence.
An African presence where? I lost track of this conversation... just whom are you claiming today? Olmecs? Spartans? Sammi? Chinese? Celts? Choctaw? Dravidians? Phoenicians? Klingons? Leprechauns?

I never had a comprehension problem during 8 years of university coursework. I am having trouble comprehending how you can continue to maintain your Afronazi pretenses when NO evidence supports your idiotic claims!

Come see me, boy, I'll slap those claims out of you.
lmao

United States

#6625 Apr 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know my ethnicity, boy. Furthermore, Europeans have been in existence for 40,000 years or so.
Your racist Afronazi misinterpretations of prehistory are irrelevant to science.
The oldest civilization reliably dated is from SE Europe and older than 6000 years.
Don't attempt to discuss matters about which you know nothing.
6,000 years for baboon's ass colored mutants and that's it! 40,000 years, put down the meth!

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6626 Apr 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,the gay talk won't cut it Tom. You have been exposed as a Coon and an agent for white supremacy.
You haven't exposed anything but your undying phag boy obsession with me.

A phaggot obsession that not even you deny.
Nagas74

United States

#6627 Apr 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>

The rest of that stuff I don't have a problem with.
You don't have a problem with anything but black posters who refuse to buy into your master's Eurobullshit "history". Stop playing,your boss Barros makes these type of statements all the time without so much as a peep from your Coon ass. Don't pretend to have a backbone now after I've called out your Tommery. Go on and hi-5 this white racist troll like you know you want to you queer minded race trraitor.
Fact not fiction people

United States

#6628 Apr 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
An African presence where? I lost track of this conversation... just whom are you claiming today? Olmecs? Spartans? Sammi? Chinese? Celts? Choctaw? Dravidians? Phoenicians? Klingons? Leprechauns?
I never had a comprehension problem during 8 years of university coursework. I am having trouble comprehending how you can continue to maintain your Afronazi pretenses when NO evidence supports your idiotic claims!
Come see me, boy, I'll slap those claims out of you.
Afro-Nazi...that's a new one. It's funny when black people reclaim their stolen and culture which was plagiarized ow they become black supremist, hate groups, and an afro damn nazi, lol. You studied what dude? If you're not studying from an African perspective...I don't want to hear. All these european lies is the reason why the world is so jacked up anyway. So sit down and shut up clown.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6629 Apr 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a problem with anything but black posters who refuse to buy into your master's Eurobullshit "history". Stop playing,your boss Barros makes these type of statements all the time without so much as a peep from your Coon ass. Don't pretend to have a backbone now after I've called out your Tommery. Go on and hi-5 this white racist troll like you know you want to you queer minded race trraitor.
HAHAHA!!!!

This little jock-ridin' groupie is going into menopause over me.

What a pansy.

And for what? You have nothing but phag boy obsessions, fool. You don't even DENY that you have a groupie obsession with me, you little panty-wetting slapped around Bakari-fiend.

LOL...
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#6630 Apr 26, 2013
Fact not fiction people wrote:
<quoted text>
Afro-Nazi...that's a new one. It's funny when black people reclaim their stolen and culture which was plagiarized ow they become black supremist, hate groups, and an afro damn nazi, lol. You studied what dude? If you're not studying from an African perspective...I don't want to hear. All these european lies is the reason why the world is so jacked up anyway. So sit down and shut up clown.
So the celtic iberians were invaded by romans,Then by visigoths, then by vandals.Then by moors. So which perspective is more concrete then another?
So what is the african perspective of 1+5=? tell me how can their be a perspective to math and science.The chinese are disregarding tocharian influence in 1000bc to their culture.So what about their perspective.So tell me what is african perspective and history? it relates to ONLY africa right? I sure hope so ,Id hate to hear the ninja's in japan or einstein was suddenly black

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6631 Apr 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
6,000 years for baboon's ass colored mutants and that's it! 40,000 years, put down the meth!
Wrong, boy. First let's get this straight... you need to come and spew that racism in my presence... I'll beat it out of you, and what's left of you will be a better person for it.

No, moron, Europeans have been there for over 40,000 years, then were mixed with others who migrated in, but that original type is still present, in large proportion, along with its DNA.

Obviously you know nothing you didn't learn from idiotic racist Afronazi cultists.

Your posts are worthless. Don't bother, boy.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6632 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Watch your mouth when addressing me, punkass.

Yes, Afronazis, when y'all are maintaining Naziesque theories about supremacy and superiority, claiming other peoples' civilizations, etc.

Look up VINCA, boy! In Europe... oldest confirmed civilization so far, 5-6000 bce.

Whatchagonnado? Call them cave apes? LOL!!!

You personally are an Afro-whitey Yank with very little culture, so you need to go plagiarize some yourself, boy.
Nagas74

United States

#6633 Apr 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!!!!
This little jock-ridin' groupie is going into menopause over me.
What a pansy.
And for what? You have nothing but phag boy obsessions, fool. You don't even DENY that you have a groupie obsession with me, you little panty-wetting slapped around Bakari-fiend.
LOL...
Come on Baqueery,save your gay fantasies for your Army of Lovers. You are my main target because YOU ARE THE TOM WHO CREATED THIS Anti-black THREAD. Personally I find a race traitor like you to be far worse than a white racist.
Nagas74

United States

#6634 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
BUMP!

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6636 Apr 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The 3 African ethnicities most involved in the slave trade were the Swahili in the east, and the Dahomey and Ashanti in the west.
There was no "the" slave trade in this reference, since you are essentially concerning different and unrelated types of slave trade, nor was the Akan or Dahomey the ones primarily involved. There were a myriad of groups, many of which weren't even in West Africa or Swahili. The Bornu people were heavy traders, so were the Kongolese and Kazembe people of Central Africa, among others.
Sinajuavi wrote:
Also, Islamicized people such as the Fulani were instrumental in the Arab/Muslim slave trade.
Suddenly they're not “black”???
Islamized people, yes, but the Fulani wouldn't have been instrumental to any Islamic slave trade considering they essentially concentrated in the western most portion of Africa until the modern period.

More slaves would have been taken by the Mande peoples closer to the Sudanic trade routes and, as I mentioned, the Kanem Bornu people, the Funj and other Nubian folk during the Medieval Era, and Ethiopians.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6637 Apr 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Baqueery,save your gay fantasies for your Army of Lovers. You are my main target because YOU ARE THE TOM WHO CREATED THIS Anti-black THREAD. Personally I find a race traitor like you to be far worse than a white racist.
I don't have any gay fantasies, Phagus. I am your "main target" because you have phaggot obsession with me, and for no other reason.

If this thread is anti-Black, then why have Black Africans come here and AGREED with it, given respect to me, and openly CRITICIZE afrocentric obsession with Egypt and other societies?

Are they race traitors as well, Bettybwoy?
Fact not fiction people

United States

#6638 Apr 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your mouth when addressing me, punkass.
Yes, Afronazis, when y'all are maintaining Naziesque theories about supremacy and superiority, claiming other peoples' civilizations, etc.
Look up VINCA, boy! In Europe... oldest confirmed civilization so far, 5-6000 bce.
Whatchagonnado? Call them cave apes? LOL!!!
You personally are an Afro-whitey Yank with very little culture, so you need to go plagiarize some yourself, boy.
I'm not easily offended by a degenerate of nature, lol... because my genes are supreme and that's a fact!!! Now sit down and silence that recessive tongue before I get mother Africa to slap your ass BACK to Black!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,406,087
CROOKED HILLARY : A violent erratic psychopath 5 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 6
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 6 min Rebel soldier 84
DNC Convention : No moment of silence for falle... 6 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 1
RNC Day 4 ratings TROUNCE DNC by MILLIONS 11 min Burlap 17
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 17 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 7
News The Chicago Law Firm Run by a Trio of Black Women 25 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 27 min Oh No You Di-nt 32
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 40 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,584
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 1 hr Hillary 2016 23
More from around the web