Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6569 Apr 24, 2013
How amusing, Afronazis thinking they can sneak “Africans” into America by attempting to claim the negritos! LOL!!!

Well, those older remains in America aren't negrito. They have been compared to Jomon and australoids, both, like the negritos, pure Eurasian.

And, fools, using your usual Afronazi time machine, were you then going to pretend that somehow these negritos many millenia later became the Ölmecs? LOL!!!

YET ANOTHER racist culture-vulture attempt to steal Native American history, and like all your other attempts, it has failed miserably.

The Ölmecs are proven to have been pure Native Americans from Soconusco.

There is no dispute about this.
Kemet is BLACK

Brandon, MS

#6570 Apr 24, 2013
Why do eurocentric claim and discredit every culture but there own? Are they afraid of their "unique" history of "Pederasty"? Have "caucasoids" contributed more to the "Development" of "civilizations",. or the "DESTRUTION" of civilizations?
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6571 Apr 24, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes their traits are exclusive to Africa & they lived in Africa were their clads originated.
Check this out...early African presence in S.Amer.( wonder who paid them off ....LOL)
Early Holocene human skeletal remains from Santana do Riacho, Brazil: implications for the settlement of the New World.

" The similarities of the first South Americans with sub-Saharan Africans may result from the fact that the non-Mongoloid Southeast Asian ancestral population came, ultimately, from Africa, with no major modification in the original cranial bau plan of the first modern humans."

http://www.google.com/url...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6572 Apr 25, 2013
Redefined wrote:
State the DNA types of the negritos, please.

Show me any which did not originate in Arabia.

They do not have mtDNA L or Y-DNA E.

They are pure Eurasians, as Eurasian as a Swede.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6573 Apr 25, 2013
Kemet is BLACK wrote:
Why do eurocentric claim and discredit every culture but there own? Are they afraid of their "unique" history of "Pederasty"? Have "caucasoids" contributed more to the "Development" of "civilizations",. or the "DESTRUTION" of civilizations?
Caucasoids is taken to include Indians, Mideasterners, etc.

Indian civilization is older than that of Egypt. Likewise Caucasoids created Aratta, also older than Egypt. And also Vinca, in Europe, older than Egypt.

You're obviously a racist obsessed with whitey. Oh please, insult whitey some more so you'll have some self-esteem.

Putz.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6574 Apr 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this out...early African presence in S.Amer.( wonder who paid them off ....LOL)
Early Holocene human skeletal remains from Santana do Riacho, Brazil: implications for the settlement of the New World.
" The similarities of the first South Americans with sub-Saharan Africans may result from the fact that the non-Mongoloid Southeast Asian ancestral population came, ultimately, from Africa, with no major modification in the original cranial bau plan of the first modern humans."
http://www.google.com/url...
They weren't Africans. This attempt to make negritos, etc., African, so you can claim they were in America is pathetic.

You are a culture-vulture racist criminal trying to steal Native american history, boy.

That will not be tolerated.

If you suddenly find yourself atop a pyramid with Barros splitting your sternum and removing your heart, you'll know why.

The gods must be fed... and who better to feed them than a racist culture-vulture schmuck like you?
Bmacwaters

United States

#6575 Apr 25, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
Let me repost this in case you Afrocentrics missed it<sarcasm>
Here are true descendants of Olmecs
http://i.imgur.com/Uf6Tm.jpg
Next!
I can believe that he might be a descendant of the Olmecs considering that he looks like he has "BLACK" ancestors in his features! Ha!
You stup!d.
Bmacwaters

United States

#6577 Apr 25, 2013
Kemet is BLACK wrote:
DESTROYING EVERYTHING THEY COME IN CONTACT WITH! FACT!
Bmacwaters

United States

#6578 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Caucasoids is taken to include Indians, Mideasterners, etc.
Indian civilization is older than that of Egypt. Likewise Caucasoids created Aratta, also older than Egypt. And also Vinca, in Europe, older than Egypt.
You're obviously a racist obsessed with whitey. Oh please, insult whitey some more so you'll have some self-esteem.
Putz.
You're wrong! And your brain is infected with Devils. There's no hope for your kind, just like the Bible says. Sad.
Bmacwaters

United States

#6579 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't Africans. This attempt to make negritos, etc., African, so you can claim they were in America is pathetic.
You are a culture-vulture racist criminal trying to steal Native american history, boy.
If you suddenly find yourself atop a pyramid with Barros splitting your sternum and removing your heart, you'll know why.
The gods must be fed... and who better to feed them than a racist culture-vulture schmuck like you?
You have already been sacrificed to the Devil. You are considered the walking dead and are in need of a serious exorcism. The "Gods" are definitely not on your side.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6580 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a class1 idiot, retard. No wonder ur wife divorced u. That study has been supplied. If you don't like it to bad. The study is scientific. http://www.google.com/url...

Are these PPL. trying to "steal" from anyone. I think NOT >>>>Neves WA,<<<< Prous A, González-José R, Kipnis R, Powell J.

To all my non-troll friends. You know you're telling the truth when a troll sits behind hid computer fantasying about violence toward anonymous posters, he will never see, just cuz they do not agree with him. Note how the troll totally avoids the peer reviewed reviewed study from the same source ( Pub Med - NCBI) others use to TRY and "prove" non-blacks were indigenous to Africa.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6581 Apr 25, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that he might be a descendant of the Olmecs considering that he looks like he has "BLACK" ancestors in his features! Ha!
You stup!d.
Exactly! Here's the deal. The Olmecs were probably a peaceful PPL. since they weren't there to "colonize" and subjugate they eventually melded into the population. What the racists fail to realize / accept is those physical features are from our original ancestors from Africa.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#6582 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Three words for you: black ball sacks. Swedes, negritos, your behind, mankind is here because of these black ball sacks fool!
Bmacwaters

United States

#6583 Apr 25, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Three words for you: black ball sacks. Swedes, negritos, your behind, mankind is here because of these black ball sacks fool!
LMAO!!!!!!!!
Ha!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6584 Apr 25, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
...well, that's a interesting way of putting it (your analogy is certainly close to the point). In "The Journey of Man: A Genetic Odyssey" Spencer Wells talks about how at one point in time our African ancestors were down to about 2000 in pop. He goes on to say how we should thank those first humans for persevering through a unforgiving environment and multiplying so that we might be here today. If anybody wants to see the full lecture....it's online.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#6585 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll down & read the 'results' which DEBUNKS all ur claims regarding The Andamanese.

:)

Level 8

United States

#6586 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these PPL stealing Native American History by claiming The Olmecs were from Africa??

Level 8

United States

#6588 Apr 25, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You are a loony person! That is Ancient Aliens lol It's all for entertainment you moron
SMH
Next!
The Topic might be Entertainment NOT The actual artifacts.
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#6590 Apr 26, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Afrocentric! That is a Native American just like the Olmecs. You dummies using stone heads that don't even present skin color as proof smh
I showed you a Native American that would fit those depictions presented in those OLMECS head to absolute accuracy lol and YOU MOFOS STILL PERSIST TO BE IGNORANT ....SMH
Afrocentric=tools of ignorance
Next!
Well then show me. Yeah that will take a while because you'll have to dig deep to find ONE "native" with those features. That's because you're stup!d. Now I'll go to Africa and find thousands of people that fit that description. As a matter of fact, I'll go to any black neighborhood in America and find hundreds of AA that fit those facial features.

DAMN! Racist have NO common sense at all! Incredible how dumb some ppl can be when their minds are infected with devils. You can't even reason with them. They're cursed and don't know it and that's scary. Too bad for them we ain't scared! Ha!
lmao

Washington, DC

#6591 Apr 26, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then show me. Yeah that will take a while because you'll have to dig deep to find ONE "native" with those features. That's because you're stup!d. Now I'll go to Africa and find thousands of people that fit that description. As a matter of fact, I'll go to any black neighborhood in America and find hundreds of AA that fit those facial features.
DAMN! Racist have NO common sense at all! Incredible how dumb some ppl can be when their minds are infected with devils. You can't even reason with them. They're cursed and don't know it and that's scary. Too bad for them we ain't scared! Ha!
This blanco should explain Osiris too, his name means "The perfect Black!"

The City of Paris is named after The BLACK GODDESS Isis, Osiris's wife!

NTR or NGR in Ancient Egyptian means god, nature or divine. Greek and Latin mutants took the word and used it to call people the n-word! That's why they get bust in their chops, for being disrespectful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min TSM 1,345,787
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min yisarel 130,404
I have white wife! 15 min Jax 66
I beat and abuse my black husband 18 min blackpower 5
black crime is getting out of control 20 min blackpower 7
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 21 min freddie50 34,749
News School drops race-based rules for elections (Aug '10) 23 min Practical Man 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min TranshumanX 39,833
More from around the web