Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being a closed-minded, moron.
ALL or anywhere in Africa. Stop FOCUSING ON ONE AREA. Africa is vast. Look at her as a collective.
______
One crop is ENUFF. Art is fine. Now what about other ancient aspects of culture e.g. education, philosophy etc. BEFORE EUROPE...so go there.
Why? We all know that Africa produced civilizations and so on. I don't have to prove anything to you.

I have never denied any of Africa's true achievements... but those do not include the Berbers, Hebrews, Olmecs, Chinese, Vikings, Celts, Spartans, Phoenicians, Dravidians, Choctaw or Frosty the Snowman.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't "generally accept this".
<quoted text>
So answer this ....what did Andamanese look like prior to this so-called "evolution adaptation"....AND don't say they went from "white to black". Please don't insult my intelligence. Ok, please answer the question.
who or what were these PPL. prior to "evolving".
http://www.google.com/url...
We are talking about these PPL. Andamanese I trust
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/common...
"Genetic evidence hints at a Negrito residence in the islands going back more than 30,000 years, and possibly reaching as far back as 60,000 years. It is thought that the surviving Negritos are a remnant population representing an early -- perhaps the earliest -- migration out of Africa of modern Homo sapiens. "
http://www.google.com/url...
Their DNA is Eurasian. They are not part of some earlier khoisan migration or whatever you're suggesting.

They evolved to be as they are in Eurasia. The OOA migrants were not negritos when they left Africa! They were proto-northeast Africans before they evolved into Eurasians in Arabia.

You are in DEEP denial that Eurasia is Eurasian (and that includes, of course, the Maghreb).

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called 'troll insanity'. The oldest PPL. in the world orinate from Africa (check). The oldest civilizations started in Africa ( check).....so how could Europe be older or more quote civilized UN-qoute???? It's just more 'racist troll insanity'.
It all goes back to the racist, erroneous,colonial brainwashing about whites bringing civilization to all the "illiterate,backward grass-wearing, heathens. SMH
Wrong again, Afronazi racist schmuck.

The oldest known civilizations are in southeast Europe and Iran-India...CHECK!

Your belief is the same as the colonial brainwashing, except you change colors. You insist that black people brought civilization to the world everywhere, which is demonstrably false.

Non-black civilizations:

Vinca
Aratta
Olmecs & their Soconusco predecessors
Megalithic Europe
Peru
India
SE Asia

What a pathetic culture-vulture racist cultist you are!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the lunacy....why did Negritos maintain their African features and color long after they left Africa (black-brown skin, kinky hair, broad noses, full lips). Chairman Mao exterminated a last group of original Asians(in China) they did not have white skin.
Skin color means nothing, obviously, since there are a number of Eurasian peoples (including Native Americans) who were/are quite dark.

Irrelevant, boy.

They were not “negritos” upon leaving Africa, fool. They were the descendants of L3 northeast Africans, just like ALL other Eurasians (which incudes, of course, the indigenous people of the Maghreb).

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot, who has been corrupted by colonial, western education...Afrikaners are a white Boer subgroup. Same for the Dutch. Just like all other parts of Africa....these PPL. came as un-peaceful, white invaders. Instead of melding into the existing African population, the set up a the Apartheid caste. Stop playing games with me boy.
Just like the Eurasian Maghrebians came 30,000 years ago... except they didn't get into any conflict with Africans, since there were no Africans in the Maghreb at that time!

So since the Afrikaaner didn't “become black”, neither did the Maghrebians, obviously, since they're still not black, nor were they in Moorish times, nor were they in ancient times, all of which proven by ample historical evidence.

And furthermore, boy, you are not a Hebrew.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Civilization older in europigsty than in Africa? Thanks for the laugh, eurocentrist dipshit. You and I both know you delusions are limited to this forum and no place else. Continue making the audience laugh at you stupid ass. You are quite entertaining!
Come spew your racism in my presence, boy. No need to keep it in the forum. Let's see how brave you are with the racist slurs in PERSON, eh, boy? I know that you are a coward and a punkbutt. It shows.

Yes, civilization is known for Europe earlier than for Africa. VINCA is its name.

And Aratta, in southern Iran, was older also.

Now cry, Afronazi lowlife.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
NO "jeff" they didn't have to "evolve" they retained their unmixed features. You've seen the story about "the little black PPL. of China"
You continue to pretend that somehow Eurasians result from Africans “mixing” with someone.

No, halfwit. Eurasians evolved from northeast Africans in Arabia. All the eurasians you observe, including negritos, are 100% pure Eurasian. Their DNA confirms this.

And you're not a Hebrew, boy.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> fk you and your whole devolved kind.
Say it to my face, ill-raised racist boy.

I know you will not. Because like all racists, you're a coward. In my presence you would stutter and look at your shoes, boy.

Now shut up.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called 'troll insanity'. The oldest PPL. in the world orinate from Africa (check). The oldest civilizations started in Africa ( check).....so how could Europe be older or more quote civilized UN-qoute???? It's just more 'racist troll insanity'.
It all goes back to the racist, erroneous,colonial brainwashing about whites bringing civilization to all the "illiterate,backward grass-wearing, heathens. SMH
Europigs have never been civilized. How could you call vermin who have killed, murdered, enslaved and stolen from all the people they have ever came across civilized? We have grown native Americans who's ancestors were massacred in droves living in 4th world reservations in a 1st world country drinking themselves to death because they've lost all hope. We have Australian aboriginals who lead much worse lives than native americans and also drinked themselves to death because they have also lost hope and they are on the brink of extinction. We have Africans who are still feeling the effects of colonialism. We have children in South Africa who's ancestors used to own land starving to death because europig settlers saw fit to to create apartheid, depose, steal and allocate themselves 87% of land and natural resources that belongs to Africans. We have poor indian children suffering from piglish colonialism. We have black americans who's ancestors were used like animals and after more than a century of fighting still face racism each and everyday.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Come spew your racism in my presence, boy. No need to keep it in the forum. Let's see how brave you are with the racist slurs in PERSON, eh, boy? I know that you are a coward and a punkbutt. It shows.
Yes, civilization is known for Europe earlier than for Africa. VINCA is its name.
And Aratta, in southern Iran, was older also.
Now cry, Afronazi lowlife.
Shove your idle threats up your ass.Not more of this debunked vinca bullshit. Save it for your fellow feeble minded red necks.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

We saw people being killed and kicked off their land for white europig settlement in Israel not too long ago. I wonder who's land they'll steal next or who they'll enslave next then bring out a piece of paper containing a verse from the fictional bible to justify their theft of land and atrocities.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bogus question. What occurred occurred. And now we know that sapiens was in Arabia since 125k bp. Lots of time passed. Whereas when did the SE Asians get to E Africa? Very recently.
So you're comparing 2 different things and making no sense.
the fact is, Eurasians evolved, were different in their mtDNA and Y types in Arabia, and that's what happened. So what is it you want to know? WHY did it happen? It's called EVOLUTION. Read an Intro to Physical Anthro text please if you wish to discuss these matters with me.
Nope. It's NOT consistent therefore it's BS.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The Natufians did not change into Eurasians. Nor did the northeast Africans in Arabia. They did mix with the Mideasterners, but the did not mutate into non-Africans.
You can cry about it all you like, but the OOA migrants changed into Eurasians in Arabia. This is well proven. Are you going to deny the entire genome analysis of all Eurasian peoples? They DON'T have M and N, CF and D? LOL!!!
It was long after that that Mideasterners migrated into the Maghreb (30k bp). They continued to evolve, but they did not turn back into Africans which is what you are wishing happened, but then you know very little about genetics or human evolution, obviously.
The OOA migrants did NOT change, their descendants carried different clads from the parents. The Parents themselves did NOT change. That is something you don't seem to grasp.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Shove your idle threats up your ass.Not more of this debunked vinca bullshit. Save it for your fellow feeble minded red necks.
Vinca was a civilization which can be dated as early as somewhere between 6000-5000 bce. It was widespread, had many offshoots, developed copper metallurgy, had a peaceful society yet wealthy, traded far and wide, including to pre-civilized Egypt and to Mesopotamia. Vincan writing was the root of Sumerian writing.

Only a white-hating racist could deny the facts about this culture. But then racism always shortcircuits reason...

Vinca is a shining example of how we COULD live... peacefully, without class oppression, with high status of women, very little warfare... it was the way humans were meant to live. The imperialism the world has suffered for 5000 years must end.

RETURN to VINCA!!!
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Vinca was a civilization which can be dated as early as somewhere between 6000-5000 bce. It was widespread, had many offshoots, developed copper metallurgy, had a peaceful society yet wealthy, traded far and wide, including to pre-civilized Egypt and to Mesopotamia. Vincan writing was the root of Sumerian writing.
Only a white-hating racist could deny the facts about this culture. But then racism always shortcircuits reason...
Vinca is a shining example of how we COULD live... peacefully, without class oppression, with high status of women, very little warfare... it was the way humans were meant to live. The imperialism the world has suffered for 5000 years must end.
RETURN to VINCA!!!
return to the mental institution, dumbshit.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
RETURN to VINCA!!!
If Vinca is 8,000 years old, Civilization elsewhere is much older. You're real gullible if you actually believe Civilization begin in Europe & less than 10,000 years ago. Any real expert who study Ancient Civilization will tell you Civilization is much older than what scientists claim, that's why they continue pushin' the dates back.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> return to the mental institution, dumbshit.
Your middle-school insults don't trump the FACTS, fool...

You have nothing to say.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
If Vinca is 8,000 years old, Civilization elsewhere is much older. You're real gullible if you actually believe Civilization begin in Europe & less than 10,000 years ago. Any real expert who study Ancient Civilization will tell you Civilization is much older than what scientists claim, that's why they continue pushin' the dates back.
Yes I am aware of indications of older civilization. We have to remember that during the last major glaciation, large areas of continental shelf were exposed, and were probably the richest land on the planet.

But I am only going by the evidence in making declarations of civilization. They have in the past decade found evidence for Aratta. Vinca has been known for a century, but the extent of it and its importance are increasingly coming to light.

I would suggest that civilization of that age in Africa was likely in the Sahara, in areas now desert. I'm not denying it could have been there... I'm just waiting for the solid evidence.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It's NOT consistent therefore it's BS.
It is consistent. You are (probably intentionally) ignoring the time difference. The Homo sapěens were in Arabia for some time before they'd changed into Eurasians (or the common pre-proto-Eurasian type).

Again, think, how long since SE Asians sailed to Madagascar?

And furthermore, you are saying, oh this doesn't make sense... but you are then claiming that the DNA DIDN'T change in Arabia? YES it did. To deny that evidence would be even more insane than y'all's denial of the evidence for a Eurasian Maghreb for 30,000 years.

Except for areas adjacent to Africa (e.g., Levant, Arabia), all the DNA going back to the first immigrants was EURASIAN. That includes the Andaman Islands, southern India, Australia, Melanesia, the negritos of the Malayan jungle... EVERYONE.

Eurasians.

You are not a Papuan.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is consistent. You are (probably intentionally) ignoring the time difference. The Homo sapěens were in Arabia for some time before they'd changed into Eurasians (or the common pre-proto-Eurasian type).
We do NOT change into different racial groups unless we mix. There is no evidence other than a 'theory' supporting this & last time I checked a theory wasn't a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,641 - 5,660 of7,808
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••