Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#6398 Apr 23, 2013
Dipshit wrote:
<quoted text>
You Afronazis are the ones redefining the color of Africans, boy.
According to you everyone on earth is really African, from Olmecs to Celts.
In fact, you have nothing to say about any of this because you're nothing but a racist whose views on anything are irrelevant.,
So shut your mouth, boy.
According to me? I recall telling you stupid filth that I do not, I DO NOT claim any civilizations, people or cultures that arose out of Africa. I do not give a damn about any celts or appalachians. What are you? The history police? Then why aren't you policing your fellow europig colonial settlers for making far fetched claims that their ancestors are the builders of ancient Chinese, Egyptian, Jiroft, Sumer, Mesopotamia and Indus Valley Civilizatiations? It is because you are a racist eurocentrist dipshit, that's why. Nobody has committed more physical and culture genocide than supremacist europigs. NOBODY!
ait

UK

#6399 Apr 23, 2013
a)Because their cable subscriptions have expired.
b)They have run out of ideas when it comes to "claiming" things.
c)They have nothing else to occupy them. ie:

1.A job
2.A life
3.A future

Tick as appropriate.
ait

UK

#6400 Apr 23, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> According to me? I recall telling you stupid filth that I do not, I DO NOT claim any civilizations, people or cultures that arose out of Africa. I do not give a damn about any celts or appalachians. What are you? The history police? Then why aren't you policing your fellow europig colonial settlers for making far fetched claims that their ancestors are the builders of ancient Chinese, Egyptian, Jiroft, Sumer, Mesopotamia and Indus Valley Civilizatiations? It is because you are a racist eurocentrist dipshit, that's why. Nobody has committed more physical and culture genocide than supremacist europigs. NOBODY!
Oh! so much anger in such a little insignificant amoeba.:-)
peace

South San Francisco, CA

#6401 Apr 23, 2013
ait wrote:
a)Because their cable subscriptions have expired.
b)They have run out of ideas when it comes to "claiming" things.
c)They have nothing else to occupy them. ie:

1.A job
2.A life
3.A future

Tick as appropriate.
You have described yourself so what do you have to say in regards to the topic?
ait

UK

#6402 Apr 23, 2013
peace wrote:
<quoted text>
You have described yourself so what do you have to say in regards to the topic?
That got your back up didn't it!:-)
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6403 Apr 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Herein your vile racism. If Europe had early civilization, it would have to have been created by Africans?
Europeans are incapable of civilization? Then why did they have it before Africa? You can't deal with that, Afronazi racist boy, can you?
African skulls have NOT been found in prehistoric Europe, boy.
Yes, in Arabia, OOA migrants evolved into Eurasians.
Neve said African skulls were found in Europe. Stop stealing the originates of civilization from Africa. Of course, Europeans are incapable of civilization, but common sense should tell you it wasn't b4 Africa. There was civilization in Africa b4 they left for Europe and other areas of the globe. But YOU wanna deny them.
You are the one who does NOT want to give Africa CREDIT for her contributions to world.

YOU would rather believe the old colonial tale of whites coming to the "dark continent" with "civilization.
You are no doubt a Stanley & Livingston, colonial proponent when it comes to Africa. YOU wanna MAKE believe that ALL of us are not intertwined. You was said as 'barros' that Africans were NOT a sea going PPL. How ignorant, racist & colonial was THAT comment

B4 racists like you existed....PPL. helped each other. PPL. who took thousands of years to develop, shape & hone various aspects of culture, in turn SHARED it with others.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6404 Apr 23, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
"Our historical revisionists who want to be reclassified as Africans and no longer as Europeans or white, tend to look north at Arab countries and claim, in their state of bewilderment, that Arabs are Africans, therefore, they too have the right to proclaim themselves African. Perhaps it is the lack of historical knowledge that leads some to conclude that Arabs are Africans. The term “Arab” denote the racial identity of people from the Arabian Peninsula who conquered Egypt (then part of the Byzantine Empire) and Libya in the AD 600s and ended up controlling much of the northern part of Africa, including Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco. Therefore, Arabs are not Africans."
good work....interesting shared ideas. We continue to expose the LIES about history. It's never about "black or white"...it's about the truth. BTW...there's a racist here in the AA forum who goes back "Anonymous" as well...you might consider becoming "Anonymous" 1,2 or 3..lol
peace

South San Francisco, CA

#6405 Apr 23, 2013
ait wrote:
<quoted text>That got your back up didn't it!:-)
Actually it didn't because it does not apply to me. Nice try though :-)!!!

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#6406 Apr 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot 'barros' wants us to believe these PPL. DO NOT have ties or are descendants of the original African settlers. There are very beautiful PPL. It's a shame they're face with fighting extinction.
http://images.lightstalkers.org/images/924098...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HYMIYUPuxZk/UHM7cTB...
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5300/5465091809...
Yes they are a beautiful PPL who lived a simple carefree life which has been disrupted due Colonization.

Sad!

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6407 Apr 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
It's not rocket science. If "Redefined" and a group of PPL. just like him move to a certain area and never mix with other races, whether it's 100 or 5000 yrs. into the future, I could go to that area or my decedents could go to that area and still see the same PPL. who first came there from "Redefined's" time. Yet these racists want ya' to believe you would psydo-scientifically, magically change and become somebody else. SMH
Exactly. The only evidence we have of Humans morphing physically & genetically is from mixing. Anything else is simply 'theory'. Scientists have to explain how various races exist & they are going to use a theory that supports their outlook of the world which is from a Eurocentric viewpoint.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6408 Apr 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they're pushing it back. You just can't trust these PPL. Only a insane person would say Europe has older civilizations than Africa. Unless, Africans were already in Europe ( of course we know they've found African skulls in pre-historic Europe).
What the racists want you to believe is Africans ceased being African when they migrated around and populated the world. See, they can't deny we all come from Africa, so they make up some pseudoscience that disconnects Africa with the rest of the world
Civilization is said to be recent because it has to fit their evolutionary theory. We all know it's a theory because these dates continue to change & real scientists continue to discovering that Humans were more educated than giving credit for.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6411 Apr 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
1)Australoids, negritos, Melanesians are of African descent 2)if a group stays unmixed, they will change that much, they will remain pretty close to the original OOA ancestors. 3) who the hell said I was Hebrew....you are insane. No wonder ur wife divorced you. She's a Smart woman.
Many negritos are still short stature & some still carry Steatopygia which are traits from Africa. This obviously show they still carry the same traits as their ancestors like many Western Blacks who are descended from West Africans.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6412 Apr 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mix with whom? And yes, people do evolve into many different phenotypes. In Eurasia they mixed only with neandertalensis and denisova, yet produced numerous types.
Evolution is proven. You don't know what “theory” means. But I do.
And yes, a theory can be a fact. Is Cell Theory not true? Oh yes it is. Like evolution, it's a confirmed theory. A basis for understanding reality.
Evolution is accepted by science, absolutely
And any population will evolve to suit its environment, including humans.
EVERYONE who migrated around Eurasia following OOA (probably Out-of-Arabia) was Eurasian, They'd evolved to be different from Africans. None of them carried African markers.
End of story.
Nice try at yet another lame-assed Afronazi prevarication.
They did NOT evolve to be different because they still carry traits from the ancestral population.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6413 Apr 23, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The only evidence we have of Humans morphing physically & genetically is from mixing. Anything else is simply 'theory'. Scientists have to explain how various races exist & they are going to use a theory that supports their outlook of the world which is from a Eurocentric viewpoint.
Touche' my friend. Eurocentric / western viewpoint is clearly at work
when or anytime there's a new archeological or any new finding. You can bet if theres a new positive finding not clearly dealing with whites, white archeologists skew the finding to make sure it has nothing to with Africans whether it does or does not. There needs to more black archeologists on hand to scrutinize whats true and not true.
___

There was Black guy Prof.Runsho(sp.) who went into the Black section and back roads of India. The PPL. there totally embrace this guy as one of their own. I will look for that vid.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6414 Apr 23, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Civilization is said to be recent because it has to fit their evolutionary theory. We all know it's a theory because these dates continue to change & real scientists continue to discovering that Humans were more educated than giving credit for.
It's like the quote in the Hidden Colors documentary(I recommend you see this ancient history documentary)....which says "the more they dig, there more black PPL. they find." All that means is Blacks roamed the earth first. So to avoid telling the truth...your dishonest scholars will "push the dates" back. Heck, I learned not ot long ago the Sphinx was a LOT older than was previously thought.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6415 Apr 23, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Many negritos are still short stature & some still carry Steatopygia which are traits from Africa. This obviously show they still carry the same traits as their ancestors like many Western Blacks who are descended from West Africans.
For the record, I checked into some of those "DNA" services that purport to tell you where your ancestors are from in Africa and I found out they wrong more than half the time. If u want the info. I will dig it again and re-post it. Based on my findings AA can not be 100% sure they are ALL from West Africa based on "DNA" testing.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6416 Apr 23, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> According to me? I recall telling you stupid filth that I do not, I DO NOT claim any civilizations, people or cultures that arose out of Africa. I do not give a damn about any celts or appalachians. What are you? The history police? Then why aren't you policing your fellow europig colonial settlers for making far fetched claims that their ancestors are the builders of ancient Chinese, Egyptian, Jiroft, Sumer, Mesopotamia and Indus Valley Civilizatiations? It is because you are a racist eurocentrist dipshit, that's why. Nobody has committed more physical and culture genocide than supremacist europigs. NOBODY!
Wrong as always, boy.

Who today is claiming any of those civilizations were white? Nobody. Yet you Afronazis continue to act like reactionary copies of 19th century Eurocentrics, as if that is still pertinent.

You're irrelevant, boy.

And the greatest genocide in history was created by Muslims, in India. And Muz have destroyed more culture than anyone else also. Just look at pakistan, compared to India... Porkistan is a cultural wasteland now, thanks to Islam.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6417 Apr 23, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
They did NOT evolve to be different because they still carry traits from the ancestral population.
Redefined"....
Take a look at the story and these PPL. tell me whether or not you think the have absolutely nothing to do with their African ancestors. Here ya' go.....

The ANDAMANESE
http://www.google.com/url...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6418 Apr 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche' my friend. Eurocentric / western viewpoint is clearly at work
when or anytime there's a new archeological or any new finding. You can bet if theres a new positive finding not clearly dealing with whites, white archeologists skew the finding to make sure it has nothing to with Africans whether it does or does not. There needs to more black archeologists on hand to scrutinize whats true and not true.
___
There was Black guy Prof.Runsho(sp.) who went into the Black section and back roads of India. The PPL. there totally embrace this guy as one of their own. I will look for that vid.
Prove those slanderous assertions, boy. You have no evidence of modern archaeologists hiding anything. This is just your lying excuse for having no evidence to back up your idiotic Afronazi culture-vulture claims.

YOU are the racist in this picture.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6419 Apr 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like the quote in the Hidden Colors documentary(I recommend you see this ancient history documentary)....which says "the more they dig, there more black PPL. they find." All that means is Blacks roamed the earth first. So to avoid telling the truth...your dishonest scholars will "push the dates" back. Heck, I learned not ot long ago the Sphinx was a LOT older than was previously thought.
What a load. Give us one example of manipulating dates to obscure black people. ONE. You cannot.

The date of the sphinx is still in dispute but that has nothing to do with hiding anything.

You are paranoid... except, no, you don't really believe your own BS, so you're in fact a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Micha Ben Israel 51,955
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 44 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,708,436
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 2 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 2 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 2 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
White people GO AWAY 5 hr IT IS I 327
More from around the web