Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#6357 Apr 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Come spew your racism in my presence, boy. No need to keep it in the forum. Let's see how brave you are with the racist slurs in PERSON, eh, boy? I know that you are a coward and a punkbutt. It shows.
Yes, civilization is known for Europe earlier than for Africa. VINCA is its name.
And Aratta, in southern Iran, was older also.
Now cry, Afronazi lowlife.
Shove your idle threats up your ass.Not more of this debunked vinca bullshit. Save it for your fellow feeble minded red necks.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#6358 Apr 22, 2013
We saw people being killed and kicked off their land for white europig settlement in Israel not too long ago. I wonder who's land they'll steal next or who they'll enslave next then bring out a piece of paper containing a verse from the fictional bible to justify their theft of land and atrocities.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#6359 Apr 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bogus question. What occurred occurred. And now we know that sapiens was in Arabia since 125k bp. Lots of time passed. Whereas when did the SE Asians get to E Africa? Very recently.
So you're comparing 2 different things and making no sense.
the fact is, Eurasians evolved, were different in their mtDNA and Y types in Arabia, and that's what happened. So what is it you want to know? WHY did it happen? It's called EVOLUTION. Read an Intro to Physical Anthro text please if you wish to discuss these matters with me.
Nope. It's NOT consistent therefore it's BS.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6360 Apr 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The Natufians did not change into Eurasians. Nor did the northeast Africans in Arabia. They did mix with the Mideasterners, but the did not mutate into non-Africans.
You can cry about it all you like, but the OOA migrants changed into Eurasians in Arabia. This is well proven. Are you going to deny the entire genome analysis of all Eurasian peoples? They DON'T have M and N, CF and D? LOL!!!
It was long after that that Mideasterners migrated into the Maghreb (30k bp). They continued to evolve, but they did not turn back into Africans which is what you are wishing happened, but then you know very little about genetics or human evolution, obviously.
The OOA migrants did NOT change, their descendants carried different clads from the parents. The Parents themselves did NOT change. That is something you don't seem to grasp.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6361 Apr 22, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Shove your idle threats up your ass.Not more of this debunked vinca bullshit. Save it for your fellow feeble minded red necks.
Vinca was a civilization which can be dated as early as somewhere between 6000-5000 bce. It was widespread, had many offshoots, developed copper metallurgy, had a peaceful society yet wealthy, traded far and wide, including to pre-civilized Egypt and to Mesopotamia. Vincan writing was the root of Sumerian writing.

Only a white-hating racist could deny the facts about this culture. But then racism always shortcircuits reason...

Vinca is a shining example of how we COULD live... peacefully, without class oppression, with high status of women, very little warfare... it was the way humans were meant to live. The imperialism the world has suffered for 5000 years must end.

RETURN to VINCA!!!
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#6362 Apr 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Vinca was a civilization which can be dated as early as somewhere between 6000-5000 bce. It was widespread, had many offshoots, developed copper metallurgy, had a peaceful society yet wealthy, traded far and wide, including to pre-civilized Egypt and to Mesopotamia. Vincan writing was the root of Sumerian writing.
Only a white-hating racist could deny the facts about this culture. But then racism always shortcircuits reason...
Vinca is a shining example of how we COULD live... peacefully, without class oppression, with high status of women, very little warfare... it was the way humans were meant to live. The imperialism the world has suffered for 5000 years must end.
RETURN to VINCA!!!
return to the mental institution, dumbshit.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6363 Apr 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
RETURN to VINCA!!!
If Vinca is 8,000 years old, Civilization elsewhere is much older. You're real gullible if you actually believe Civilization begin in Europe & less than 10,000 years ago. Any real expert who study Ancient Civilization will tell you Civilization is much older than what scientists claim, that's why they continue pushin' the dates back.

Level 6

Location hidden

#6364 Apr 22, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> return to the mental institution, dumbshit.
Your middle-school insults don't trump the FACTS, fool...

You have nothing to say.

Level 6

Location hidden

#6365 Apr 22, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
If Vinca is 8,000 years old, Civilization elsewhere is much older. You're real gullible if you actually believe Civilization begin in Europe & less than 10,000 years ago. Any real expert who study Ancient Civilization will tell you Civilization is much older than what scientists claim, that's why they continue pushin' the dates back.
Yes I am aware of indications of older civilization. We have to remember that during the last major glaciation, large areas of continental shelf were exposed, and were probably the richest land on the planet.

But I am only going by the evidence in making declarations of civilization. They have in the past decade found evidence for Aratta. Vinca has been known for a century, but the extent of it and its importance are increasingly coming to light.

I would suggest that civilization of that age in Africa was likely in the Sahara, in areas now desert. I'm not denying it could have been there... I'm just waiting for the solid evidence.

Level 6

Location hidden

#6366 Apr 22, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
It is consistent. You are (probably intentionally) ignoring the time difference. The Homo sapìens were in Arabia for some time before they'd changed into Eurasians (or the common pre-proto-Eurasian type).

Again, think, how long since SE Asians sailed to Madagascar?

And furthermore, you are saying, oh this doesn't make sense... but you are then claiming that the DNA DIDN'T change in Arabia? YES it did. To deny that evidence would be even more insane than y'all's denial of the evidence for a Eurasian Maghreb for 30,000 years.

Except for areas adjacent to Africa (e.g., Levant, Arabia), all the DNA going back to the first immigrants was EURASIAN. That includes the Andaman Islands, southern India, Australia, Melanesia, the negritos of the Malayan jungle... EVERYONE.

Eurasians.

You are not a Papuan.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6367 Apr 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is consistent. You are (probably intentionally) ignoring the time difference. The Homo sapìens were in Arabia for some time before they'd changed into Eurasians (or the common pre-proto-Eurasian type).
We do NOT change into different racial groups unless we mix. There is no evidence other than a 'theory' supporting this & last time I checked a theory wasn't a fact.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#6368 Apr 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am aware of indications of older civilization. We have to remember that during the last major glaciation, large areas of continental shelf were exposed, and were probably the richest land on the planet.
But I am only going by the evidence in making declarations of civilization. They have in the past decade found evidence for Aratta. Vinca has been known for a century, but the extent of it and its importance are increasingly coming to light.
I would suggest that civilization of that age in Africa was likely in the Sahara, in areas now desert. I'm not denying it could have been there... I'm just waiting for the solid evidence.
The fact dates are being pushed back is more evidence of how intelligent humans were during ancient times since scientists agenda is to paint them as less educated.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#6370 Apr 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Their DNA is Eurasian. They are not part of some earlier khoisan migration or whatever you're suggesting.
They evolved to be as they are in Eurasia. The OOA migrants were not negritos when they left Africa! They were proto-northeast Africans before they evolved into Eurasians in Arabia.
You are in DEEP denial that Eurasia is Eurasian (and that includes, of course, the Maghreb).
You are making no dam sense AS USUAL. I've read and study this PPL. roughly 50,000 yrs they migrated from Africa. They remained in the Andaman Islands unmixed & untouched, until the British set up a penal colony. As usual the brit bastards massacred many of these peaceful, PPL. of African descent, while disease is slow making some of their groups go extinct. Hell, 4yr. old can look at these PPL. and know where or from who they descended.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5258/5465097025...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NKdiSAvrkck/UHNUAxt...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xAP_xov2gdw/UHNHt-i...

http://www.dinodia.com/photos/ADA-141675.jpg
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#6371 Apr 22, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Europigs have never been civilized. How could you call vermin who have killed, murdered, enslaved and stolen from all the people they have ever came across civilized? We have grown native Americans who's ancestors were massacred in droves living in 4th world reservations in a 1st world country drinking themselves to death because they've lost all hope. We have Australian aboriginals who lead much worse lives than native americans and also drinked themselves to death because they have also lost hope and they are on the brink of extinction. We have Africans who are still feeling the effects of colonialism. We have children in South Africa who's ancestors used to own land starving to death because europig settlers saw fit to to create apartheid, depose, steal and allocate themselves 87% of land and natural resources that belongs to Africans. We have poor indian children suffering from piglish colonialism. We have black americans who's ancestors were used like animals and after more than a century of fighting still face racism each and everyday.
Yes, yes, everything you say is own target. It's cuz, I was talking about the original Black PPL. of Andamanese Islands are going through the same same thing. However, I believe Africa is in on the way back. Her task now is to finally rid herself of the many blood-suckers from post colonization.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#6372 Apr 22, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot 'barros' wants us to believe these PPL. DO NOT have ties or are descendants of the original African settlers. There are very beautiful PPL. It's a shame they're face with fighting extinction.

http://images.lightstalkers.org/images/924098...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HYMIYUPuxZk/UHM7cTB...

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5300/5465091809...
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#6373 Apr 22, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they're pushing it back. You just can't trust these PPL. Only a insane person would say Europe has older civilizations than Africa. Unless, Africans were already in Europe ( of course we know they've found African skulls in pre-historic Europe).

What the racists want you to believe is Africans ceased being African when they migrated around and populated the world. See, they can't deny we all come from Africa, so they make up some pseudoscience that disconnects Africa with the rest of the world
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#6374 Apr 22, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
We do NOT change into different racial groups unless we mix. There is no evidence other than a 'theory' supporting this & last time I checked a theory wasn't a fact.
Bingo!

It's not rocket science. If "Redefined" and a group of PPL. just like him move to a certain area and never mix with other races, whether it's 100 or 5000 yrs. into the future, I could go to that area or my decedents could go to that area and still see the same PPL. who first came there from "Redefined's" time. Yet these racists want ya' to believe you would psydo-scientifically, magically change and become somebody else. SMH

Level 6

Location hidden

#6375 Apr 22, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Mix with whom? And yes, people do evolve into many different phenotypes. In Eurasia they mixed only with neandertalensis and denisova, yet produced numerous types.

Evolution is proven. You don't know what “theory” means. But I do.

And yes, a theory can be a fact. Is Cell Theory not true? Oh yes it is. Like evolution, it's a confirmed theory. A basis for understanding reality.

Evolution is accepted by science, absolutely

And any population will evolve to suit its environment, including humans.

EVERYONE who migrated around Eurasia following OOA (probably Out-of-Arabia) was Eurasian, They'd evolved to be different from Africans. None of them carried African markers.

End of story.

Nice try at yet another lame-assed Afronazi prevarication.

Level 6

Location hidden

#6376 Apr 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
It's not rocket science. If "Redefined" and a group of PPL. just like him move to a certain area and never mix with other races, whether it's 100 or 5000 yrs. into the future, I could go to that area or my decedents could go to that area and still see the same PPL. who first came there from "Redefined's" time. Yet these racists want ya' to believe you would psydo-scientifically, magically change and become somebody else. SMH
Not true, jackass. You're pretending that humans don't evolve. Then how did all those Eurasians get to be different from Africans? You pretend humans can't change... so how did they change? Moron.

DNA confirms that all the people migrating out from OOA were Eurasians, 100%. Including Australoids, negritos, Melanesians. As Eurasian as Swedes or Japanese or Persians.

And you are NOT a Hebrew!

Level 6

Location hidden

#6377 Apr 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot 'barros' wants us to believe these PPL. DO NOT have ties or are descendants of the original African settlers. There are very beautiful PPL. It's a shame they're face with fighting extinction.
http://images.lightstalkers.org/images/924098...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HYMIYUPuxZk/UHM7cTB...
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5300/5465091809...
Their DNA confirms that they are 100% Eurasian. How do you explain their Eurasian haplotypes, fool? You cannot.

You are not a Hebrew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Polish priest rap better than Black rap 2 min PolakPotrafi 1
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 3 min Yourrealbrother01 79
White men are better lovers? 31 min lucky 616
Do Puerto Rican guys like African American women? 34 min lucky 23
For you light skin men that think darker men ha... (Jan '15) 36 min lucky 42
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 38 min African AE 2,087
African People In Greek Mythology (Jan '10) 50 min African AE 169
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 57 min PolakPotrafi 73
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr African AE 546
More from around the web