Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Bill

Greenville, NH

#6180 Apr 18, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it Tamahu,you belong to a race of devils who have carried nothing but death and destruction where ever they have gone on the planet.Cave-man up and face your legacy as the bloodthirsty,land invading,spiritually dead,melanin deficient greedy beings that you are.Pointing your fingers at Arabs and Chinese,looking for scapegoats won't get it. The white man is still the undisputed VILLAIN of the planet.
Ahahaha, I feel bad for you, honestly.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#6185 Apr 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The earliest people into SE Asia had Y-types D and E, both of which are Eurasian. They had been first in the Mideast, plus migrating all the way to SE Asia which required millenia.
They were Eurasians.
Same argument can be made for PPL traveling from Southeast Asia to South America. That argument is worn out now, lol
Burrito Crazy

Toronto, Canada

#6186 Apr 19, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just the type of arrogance and ignorance I am talking about. You stupid fuck a book can't tell you about living in a black community! I am a black man living in the black community and you are going to educate me about my own surroundings and people based on some book you read which was probably written by a white person???!!!LMBAO!!!GTFOH! F U AND THE HIGH HORSE YOU RODE IN HERE ON YOU BIGOTED,SELF-RIGHTEOUS PIECE OF SHIT.
Dude again you use profane language and insults to strengthen your knowledge.Ive been to what they call slums in brazil that makes black communities look like a walk in the park. Having been to black communities it is no fault but your own.You are that dumb no not even look into the book.The book is written by someone within your "black" community.So dont make this a white vs black person game,If you cannot address the issues of your community is it nothing but your own fault. Again black communities in the usa as Ive been to several are the doing of their own peoples.When are you doing to learn to stop racializing every god dam thing out their and make ignorant assumptions.I guess thats typical of someone of your stupidity and ego.You want to be right without actually admitting your wrong .
I am sorry but I REALLY THINK you are a dumbass

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McWhorter

Wow your really dumb. I am sorry but I feel sorry for you

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#6187 Apr 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-mongoloid means archaic eastern Asian types. All of these are as Eurasian as Europeans or “Mongoloids”, no more African than any of them.
Y-type C and D represent these earliest migrants up the eastern Eurasian coast and to America. They are known in Asia as Jomon among others.
They are no more African than Queen Elizabeth, although you probably think she is a Mande Hebrew Moorish Olmec too, right?
Non-Mongoloid means Australoid as noted by Neves. Go argue with him on who he was referring too when comparing Mongolod skulls with the earliest Americans.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#6188 Apr 19, 2013
Burrito Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude again you use profane language and insults to strengthen your knowledge.Ive been to what they call slums in brazil that makes black communities look like a walk in the park. Having been to black communities it is no fault but your own.You are that dumb no not even look into the book.The book is written by someone within your "black" community.So dont make this a white vs black person game,If you cannot address the issues of your community is it nothing but your own fault. Again black communities in the usa as Ive been to several are the doing of their own peoples.When are you doing to learn to stop racializing every god dam thing out their and make ignorant assumptions.I guess thats typical of someone of your stupidity and ego.You want to be right without actually admitting your wrong .
I am sorry but I REALLY THINK you are a dumbass
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McWhorter
Wow your really dumb. I am sorry but I feel sorry for you
If it takes you this long to discover just how limitless the depths of this illiterate's cognitive impotence is, then it is **you** who I feel sorry for.

As for those books, they sound like interesting reads. I may have to check them out.
Burrito Crazy

Toronto, Canada

#6189 Apr 19, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
If it takes you this long to discover just how limitless the depths of this illiterate's cognitive impotence is, then it is **you** who I feel sorry for.
As for those books, they sound like interesting reads. I may have to check them out.
BAKARI
This is not your argument. I appreciate your argument. I feel sorry for his ignorance and I have explained over and over again he sound not use profane language to address someone via rebuttal. I have realized of his cognitive impotence.But I guess I am in denial of "people dont change" and I would have hoped he would be more intelligent in his responses. I gave him the benefits of the doubt originally
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#6190 Apr 19, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
That will eventually put Africans in their rightful position amongst the human family because as I said before, although the Chinese may also be somewhat racist, they have a rich past so they are not threatened by past African achievements as a European would be. I don't see the Chinese all of a sudden calling the ancient Egyptians mongoloid or saying that the ancient Hebrews were originally from the Ming Dynasty. I don't see the Chinese concealing archaeological findings proving the accomplishments of black Africans.
Not all Chinese base everything around the dollar and there are movements in china right now that fight greed and promote moving away from thinking like an American or European. They are the only nation on this Planet that America can't push around and that alone says a lot. They are next to rule. I see how the Chinese praise our athletes and entertainers and they are known to appreciate a person's ability despite that person's race. Something that Europeans have not been able to do ever since racism was the basis for white supremacy. Lies and deceit to make them feel better about themselves. The Chinese don't have to do that. They have a rich and proud history already so they don't need ours. The Caucasian, on the other hand just came out of the dark ages so to make them feel better about themselves, they lie. Sad.
Your points are WELL taken. But keep this in mind, there is a old Chinese saying it may come from the "art of war", it says basically turn the guest will ultimately turn the host into the guest'.
_____

read the......The Art Of War - The Study Of 36 Strategies

" Disadvantageous Situations Chapter 5 : Proximate Strategies 25. Replace the beams with rotten timbers 26. Point at the mulberry tree while cursing the locust tree 27. Feign madness but keep your balance 28. Remove the ladder when the enemy has ascended to the roof 29. Deck the tree with false blossoms 30.

Make the host and the guest exchange roles "
_____

check this out " Strategy 30 : Turning the Guest into the Host You attack inside to disorder and confuse the outside, while your army attack outside Attack The Inside To Defeat The Outside explore and understand the internal camp of your enemy and then you can discover weakness. When the time is right, you can strike immediately at the source strength. "

here's another one.....

"Strategy 23 : Befriend to a Distant Enemy and Attack Ones Nearby You fight with the one that is easy to win first Befriend A Far Enemy To Win From One Nearby a nearby but less strong enemy is more a danger than a far but strong enemy. So you have to befriend your far enemy to attack your close enemy "
_____

" One of the key fundamentals of the 36 strategies can be described by this quote from the Art of War by Sun Tzu : &quot; When we fight, the best strategy is to win by intelligence and wisdom , the second is to win by diplomacy then it is to win by battle . The worst strategy is to win by costly city by city fight"
____

"Advantageous Situations Chapter 2 : Enemy Dealing Strat egies 7. Create something from nothing 8. Openly repair the gallery roads, but sneak through the passage of Chencang 9. Watch the fires burning across the river 10. Hide a knife behind a smile 11. Sacrifice the plum tree to preserve the peach tree "

.....they are doing a lot of repair and infrastructure work in various African countries right now. Point is Africa should keep close watch on her Chinese "guests".

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6195 Apr 19, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
.....The Coon resurfaces for the oh so important job of kissing white ass.
Says the raped and slapped around transexual illiterate stalker with Bakari posters posted all over his bedroom wall.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6196 Apr 19, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cybernazis protect their own.The white mans' legacy of death and destruction trumps ALL OTHER RACES COMBINED.The inability of you and your fellow Eurotroll to deal with this harsh but true fact of life does not "offend" me at all. It is typical of delusional caucasian racists who live in white denial.
However, that is not true. I'm not protecting anyone. But by claiming whites did everything, you let a lot of other perps off the hook. No, that is not acceptable.

MUSLIMS will be held accountable for history's greatest genocide, in India, for history's largest slave trade, in Africa, and for all the other crimes against humanity they've perpetrated. Likewise one cannot pretend the Huns, Mongols, Ngoni, Aztecs, etc., did not happen.

You're simply a racist, and so you think simply.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6197 Apr 19, 2013
Nalgas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,the Chinese are not in Africa to make friends. They are there for the resources,same as the Arabs or Europeans. ancient egyptian was correct on that point. Instead of rooting on a new colonizer to replace the old one we should be looking towards an Africa for Africans.Africans are "next to rule the world"if I have any say about it.
But you do not have anything to say about it, because you are an irrelevant badly educated racist twerp. Nobody cares what you think.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6198 Apr 19, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-Mongoloid means Australoid as noted by Neves. Go argue with him on who he was referring too when comparing Mongolod skulls with the earliest Americans.
You babble. Australoid, Jomon, other proto-east/SE Asians. LOL at your prevarication. You were trying to claim they were African, now you pretend your argument is that they're australoid. Which means 100% Eurasian, same as “Mongoloid”.

And the Olmecs came from Soconusco.

And the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

And the Hebrews weren't black or from Africa.

Whatchagonnado?

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6200 Apr 19, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
...like the Olmecs, Moorish Europe, Greeks, India, Phoenicia, Sumeria, et al.? Why do they obsess over these non-African societies but not the ones of the interior?
I pretty much already know the answer to this question. I just want the senseless afrocentrists to come and explain themselves.
These fools obsess over Egypt and Non-African civilizations yet don't pay any lip service to any actual AFRICAN civilizations of the interior, like the Yoruba and Hausa states, the Swahili States, Kanem, Luba Kingdoms, Kongo Kingdom, Mutapa Empire, or any of the rest.
They claim they Euros are trying to "hide" or "take away" their history, yet they show no concern for societies IN Africa that everyone already KNOWS was Black.
They don't even mention these societies, yet obsess over anything that not non-African while simultaneously proclaiming that someone is trying to "steal" African history. These people don't know the first thing about actual African history.
Personally, I feel that it is because they feel that African history is inferior to other peoples' history, so seek to implant themselves on other peoples' history instead of embracing their own.
They truly feel inferior to other groups and thus, wish to seek solace in stealing someones else's.
If this statement is made in error, I would like all those that spend all their time on the Moor, Olmec, Greece, and other these other afrocentric posts.
While you're at it, for all those that seem to think that AA's seem to have some type of cultural or ancestral relationship with Ancient Egyptians, I would like for you too to lay out your arguments.
I wish for the matter to finally be settled.
Two educated Whites show these Afrocentrist who is really their Master:
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6204 Apr 19, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
You just prove how ignorant you are every time you post that link lol
Black Madonna's are not negr0s
You need to educate yourself beyond the comprehension level of coloring books
http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/Black...
SMH
Afrocentrics= tools of ignorance
Next!
Two whities are force by Afrocentrist to worship a Negro Savior

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6207 Apr 19, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Their "Master"? No pun intended right? lol racist bastard. Bacooni is a slave-minded white bootlicker. He would just love this Eurocentric garbage and agree with every word his "Master" says.However don't take him as an example of how the average black man thinks.
Oh the average Black man definitely doesn't think like me, and thankfully, not like you either.

You still haven't been able to evidence any type of white bootlicking you claim I've ever done.

I, however, can most definitely evidence your lies, groupie obsessions, being debunked a thousand times, and your blatant illiteracy.

So where's that bootlicking post, phag boy?

I've been waiting.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6208 Apr 19, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
I defend them an any black group with my life
You don't defend a got damn thing, you lying autistic groupie. Where was your bytcha$$ when I was saying this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2CMFCSGG7JN...

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#6209 Apr 19, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
I defend them an any black group with my life
Actually, I shouldn't curse. Let me try this again.

You don't defend a got damn thing, you lying autistic piece of horse feces. Where was your slapped around and pissed on face when I was saying this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2CMFCSGG7JN...
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6211 Apr 19, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of rooting on a new colonizer to replace the old one we should be looking towards an Africa for Africans.Africans are "next to rule the world"if I have any say about it.
Truth.

Africa should not become made a "guest in her own house". She should rule her own house.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6212 Apr 19, 2013
IQNUMBas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
.....The BAKARI resurfaces for the oh so important job of kicking my numb ass.
..and a mighty fine job he did.

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6214 Apr 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
However, that is not true. I'm not protecting anyone. But by claiming whites did everything, you let a lot of other perps off the hook. No, that is not acceptable.
MUSLIMS will be held accountable for history's greatest genocide, in India, for history's largest slave trade, in Africa, and for all the other crimes against humanity they've perpetrated. Likewise one cannot pretend the Huns, Mongols, Ngoni, Aztecs, etc., did not happen.
You're simply a racist, and so you think simply.
Greatest genocide was done by communism. Get your facts straight.

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6215 Apr 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You babble. Australoid, Jomon, other proto-east/SE Asians. LOL at your prevarication. You were trying to claim they were African, now you pretend your argument is that they're australoid. Which means 100% Eurasian, same as “Mongoloid”.
And the Olmecs came from Soconusco.
And the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.
And the Hebrews weren't black or from Africa.
Whatchagonnado?
samaritan kohanims carry the african EM78. None carry the middle eastern J.
DO you have an explanation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doe's Coretta secretly like white guys? 2 min Hmm the meanie 47
Trump's Pakistan Strategy Aimed at Sabotaging A... 3 min Great Game 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Fitius T Bluster 1,583,570
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 7 min Retribution 69
white men the BIGGEST rapists WORLDWIDE. 9 min Hmm the meanie 11
Rape by Cop 18 min The Power Of Mast... 60
What Honky poster do the groids hate the most? 38 min The Power Of Mast... 4
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 7 hr Marcus Washington 249
More from around the web